TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 09-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
Panthro UK
Thunder Kitty
Hi,

In future waves, we are likely to see core characters repeated. Now how about this for an idea.

If they re-release Lion-O in a future wave, how about him coming with either of the following:
    • A number of small Snarf's in different poses
      • A Number of Petalars

Similer to what happended with the Dr Who figures, ie the Dr was re-released with a number of smaller characters ( Adipose, I think).

Again, the same could be said for the others, Cheetara, Tygra etc, containg the same but again in different poses.
Panthro UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Petalars would be awsome. Only problem is scale.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
I could get behind this. And I would love a slightly more accurately scaled Snarf.
Saint Phe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
If they can make buying the same character more than once worth it, I'll be all for repeats. A Tygra in the outfit from the show's premiere would be great, as would a properly colored Panthro. I would also hold off on getting a 6" Lion-O if I knew they would re-release him later on with a Snarf figure (the 6" line definitely needs it's own Snarf).

However any straight-up re-releases will be easy passes for me, unless I missed a figure the first time it was released.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
This may work cough cough Liono with snarf mummra with ravage old and young tygra with wilykat cheetara with wilykit
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:16 AM   #6
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
i said before in a previous post that id really like to see cheetara in her clerics cloak. Also a young Grune/Panthro in their early clothes would be cool.
as far as re-releases that are PROBABLE... id say Bandai could make a lot of money off releasing "Leo"; the character that Lion-o falls into when he enters the book of omens. I think they should release Leo in a few ways...
-
4" Leo with incomplete sword of omens + stone that fits in sword + claw sheild
4" Leo DELUXE which would be Leo in the golden armor (maybe removable?)
6" Leo with removeable golden armor, stones, sword, clawsheild
-
i think that should fit in line with the way the rest were released so far. im thinking normal leo and armor leo in 4" like mummra and deluxe mummra where they are the same character but different forms. in the 6" line i think they have enough articulation and size to make the armor removable.
-
also i know leo is a completely different character but id consider him a re-release of lion-o cause he looks almost exactly the same except for the hair.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote