TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 03-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #101
mihoshi
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I just rewatched it too. While Cheetara was (barely) holding her own, Slithe had Lion-O on his knees and out of breath by the time Tygra was captured. I still hold they would've lost with Tygra down and Kaynar free to help the other mutants.
I agree. Of course, Kaynar would have killed Tygra first to show they meant business. It was a lose-lose situation for Lion-O and Cheetara. Only luck by the name of Panthro saved them.

Cheetara should have kept her mouth shut about choosing Tygra as the reason though. Either say nothing, or say you can't sacrifice a comrade. Keep your feelings out of it.
mihoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #102
stac
Thunder Kitty
This love triangle is a disaster and the writers did a terrible job in handling the way it unravelled. While their aim must have been to make the viewers feel the same ‘betrayal’ Lion-O felt, they wrecked Cheetara’s character in the process.

I disagree with those who say Lion-O was reckless in his attempt to free the captured lizards. After all, he did not know about the new Generals. Granted, while Lion-O responses to Cheetara may have been emotionally charged, I feel his actions were not. They were rational and fit in with his overall strategy. Indeed, it was Lion-O who kept working towards the vision of uniting all animals.

This ‘post-kiss’ Cheetara has completely changed the power dynamics within the team. Cheetara’s decision to surrender was made out of desperation, to buy more time (for Tygra). However, as we saw, the moment she did that, they lost any chance they had of surviving the battle. Lion-O was right to want to continue fighting, it was the right strategy. Cheetara, on the other hand acted on her emotions. The line “I need to stick with him” was very revealing.

Also, I was under the belief that the Clerics’ job was to protect the King. Cheetara might as well have knocked Lion-O unconscious herself and handed him over to Slythe.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #103
El Lunatak
Thunder Kitty
Addicus and Kaynar were awesome! Can't wait to see what they do with Vultureman when they eventually bring him in as well.
El Lunatak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #104
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
I know ya'll want to see Tygra killed, but that's not how Thundercats should act. When it comes to a choice to surrender and having a chance they would survive (even a slim chance) or to keep fighting and one of them having a guaranteed death, a Thundercat should choose to keep everyone alive.
Didn't say I wanted him killed.

Did they know panthro was going to help them, no. Lion-o would've been killed first. Who do the clerics swear to serve, the king.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 01:47 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #105
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronwynn View Post
Since it seems that many posters on this board are very anti-Cheetara, I am expecting to get a lot of grief over my post. Still, it is my opinion and I thought I would post it anyway.

Here's my take on it. I think the big picture of the episode has to do with the title. 'New Alliances' (unity)- this theme runs throughout the episode in different ways. First Mumm-Ra make his new alliances with Addicus and Kaynar to lead his army. Lion-O still stands by his idea that if the ThunderCats unite with their enemies, that they can defeat Mumm-Ra. Then, Lion-O completely defies his idea of unity by letting his emotions get the better of him and he acted impulsively by attacking the lizards alone.

Cheetara sided with Tygra, but I don't think it is because they are a couple. She knew it was a dangerous move because the lizards weren't willing to unite with the TC and they were still a threat. She has sided with Lion-O over Tygra many times and I think she will take the side of whoever has the opinion that she believes in for that instance. Lion-O was quite immature by reacting that way to her objection to attack. Here is is talking about unity and then he goes and starts a battle that he is outnumbered for and he put himself in danger. After Cheetara and Tygra joined him in the fight, they were still at a disadvantage because Addicus and Kaynar fight dirty and relentlessly for no other satisfaction than shedding blood. Lion-O let his emotions get the best of him.

The lizards were fighting under Mumm-Ra because they were forced into being soldiers. The new generals love war and are motivated to kill. This makes them far more dangerous. Kaynar got Tygra in a position where his life was in danger. The choice was given: surrender or Tygra is dead. Cheetara threw down her staff and tried to buy him some time. Lion-O wanted to keep fighting, even if Tygra's life would have been lost. When she said "I need to stick with him" I think she said that because they were acting like a team, unified and looking out for one another; Lion-O was acting like a rogue without any regard for the unity he so desperately wants. I don't think it had anything to do with them being a couple but rather it was acting unified as a team. She wasn't willing to have a teammate killed over a poor decision not to admit they were defeated. Panthro and his new arms and suped up new ThunderTank saved the day.

I believe that the Lion-O supporters will see Cheetara even more negatively than they already had. She and Tygra had some sweet moments in the beginning. Lion-O tried to wish them well, but told Cheetara that he hadn't meant it and that he was confused and thought their was something between them. She explained that she still does support him and believe in him and that Jaga had asked her to watch over him. She feels that nothing between them has changed except that her heart belongs to someone else. He said that it changes everything and walked away from her. I thought he felt betrayed, but I think she did too. He sees her differently now that he knows they won't be romantically involved? I think she felt just a betrayed as he did.

Lion-O was acting like a spoiled child, plain and simple. He went against the team, broke their unity and nearly got them all killed. He let his emotions get the best of him. A king needs to do better than that. Tygra didn't leave his brother, he stood by him even thought he should never have charged into that dangerous situation. Cheetara and Tygra seem to understand unity, but Lion-O still has some growing up to do. I also think that once Pumyra comes into the mix, he may forget all about the lovely cleric. He was nothing more than an angsty teen in this episode, in my humble opinion.

So, I don't see Cheetara as a seductress or as anything more than a beautiful cleric who was the object of a crush by the new king. He misread her intentions, but she was always doing her job as cleric, protecting him and fighting for their cause. She supported Lion-O on every mission except the one where he wanted to charge a group of lizards that they had already bested and set free, but who rejoined Mumm-Ra's army anyway. To question her loyalty is ridiculous. She has proven it time and time again.

I also believe that if Cheetara had told Tygra to take a hike and had given her heart to Lion-O that many posters would defend her actions and have a completely different opinion of her. I think that many fans wanted a Lion-O/Cheetara ship and, that not being the direction that the show has taken, fans have turned against Cheetara and are comparing her with the enemy. I think that is over the top and I hate that a strong female character is ultimately defined by her ship rather than her own actions.

Just my two sense. I know the backlash is coming.
Disagree. Wait until you see the next episode. We are upset how she played him.

You think the T/C/L triangle would be bad, pumyra and lion-o will be worse.

Pumyra will not be lion-o's support, she is not a main character and there has never been a ship of pumyra with lion-o. It has been tgyra and pumyra or Bengalia and pumyra. I don't think lion-o will forget about cheetara after the spirit cheetara kisses him in episode 15.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 01:48 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #106
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
This love triangle is a disaster and the writers did a terrible job in handling the way it unravelled. While their aim must have been to make the viewers feel the same ‘betrayal’ Lion-O felt, they wrecked Cheetara’s character in the process.

I disagree with those who say Lion-O was reckless in his attempt to free the captured lizards. After all, he did not know about the new Generals. Granted, while Lion-O responses to Cheetara may have been emotionally charged, I feel his actions were not. They were rational and fit in with his overall strategy. Indeed, it was Lion-O who kept working towards the vision of uniting all animals.

This ‘post-kiss’ Cheetara has completely changed the power dynamics within the team. Cheetara’s decision to surrender was made out of desperation, to buy more time (for Tygra). However, as we saw, the moment she did that, they lost any chance they had of surviving the battle. Lion-O was right to want to continue fighting, it was the right strategy. Cheetara, on the other hand acted on her emotions. The line “I need to stick with him” was very revealing.

Also, I was under the belief that the Clerics’ job was to protect the King. Cheetara might as well have knocked Lion-O unconscious herself and handed him over to Slythe.
Excellent.

Jaga and the Book of Omens showed he needed to free the animals to beat mummra. Tygra was not interested in freeing them. This is what makes lion-o different, he cares.

Lion-o felt more betrayed by cheetara when she quit on him.

Right now cheetara is so OOC. What happened with the clerics duty. I think if jaga knew this would happen, he would never ask her to help him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #107
bronwynn
Cleric
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Disagree. Wait until you see the next episode. We are upset how she played him.

You think the T/C/L triangle would be bad, pumyra and lion-o will be worse.

Pumyra will not be lion-o's support, she is not a main character and there has never been a ship of pumyra with lion-o. It has been tgyra and pumyra or Bengalia and pumyra. I don't think lion-o will forget about cheetara after the spirit cheetara kisses him in episode 15.

When was Tygra shipped with Pumyra? I know the comics had shipped Tygra with Cheetara where they went on to have twin sons. I don't ever remember the OS ever really having any ships. Lion-O was much younger than the rest of the adult TC and I don't remember any real ships.
bronwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #108
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post

Well said,

You don't surrender to anyone who tried to exterminate your entire race and expect things to end well for you and your friends. She knew this but chose Tygra over all.

I really hate what the writers have done here.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #109
L08e16o
Quote:
When was Tygra shipped with Pumyra? I know the comics had shipped Tygra with Cheetara where they went on to have twin sons. I don't ever remember the OS ever really having any ships. Lion-O was much younger than the rest of the adult TC and I don't remember any real ships.
No one consider the comics cannon unless you are ok with cheetara being raped.

When I mean ship, I mean fanfics. Sorry.

80 catoons couldn't but the writers said they would if they could.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 02:20 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #110
L08e16o
Lion-o has a vision to unite the animal against mummra, his subjects should follow his vision. Tygra doesn't want to free the animals and now cheetara agrees with him.

Good thing lion-o sent kit and kat back to the village.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #111
bronwynn
Cleric
Quote:

Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, the fanfics are overwhelmingly pro Lion-O/Cheetara ship. In fact, I am enjoying many of the fanfics more than the actual show. There are some great fics out there.
bronwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #112
stormbringer
Quote:
Lion-o has a vision to unite the animal against mummra, his subjects should follow his vision. Tygra doesn't want to free the animals and now cheetara agrees with him.

Good thing lion-o sent kit and kat back to the village.
Cheetara has become a love sick fool. Before she was agreeing with Lion-o, but now her only reason for doing or thinking anything, is because of Tygra. There's some definate sexist overtones here.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #113
L08e16o
Quote:
I haven't seen the movie yet (going tomorrow) But I have read the book and I don't really see how anyone could feel for Gale. Gale ends up being kinda a jerk. Peeta was the one being played in the first book, not Gale.
Did you like it?

Remember I only seen the movie and they made Gale as a nice guy.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 04:25 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #114
L08e16o
Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, the fanfics are overwhelmingly pro Lion-O/Cheetara ship. In fact, I am enjoying many of the fanfics more than the actual show. There are some great fics out there.
I never seen a P/L fanfic and I would never think that would happen.

It is popular.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 02:34 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #115
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Cheetara has become a love sick fool. Before she was agreeing with Lion-o, but now her only reason for doing or thinking anything, is because of Tygra. There's some definate sexist overtones here.
Well cheetara, lion-o dies in the next episode and tygra is the Lord of the thundercats.

In a way you could say she was protecting the future king.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 02:46 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #116
stormbringer
Quote:
What doesn't makes sense is all these years and the stuff she is doing to lion-o (Jaga said watch over him), now she is all about tygra.

Well cheetara, lion-o dies in the next episode and tygra is the Lord of the thundercats.

In a way you could say she was protecting the future king.
Now she can justify her dereliction of duty! That Jelenic, always thinking ahead.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #117
L08e16o
Quote:
Now she can justify her dereliction of duty! That Jelenic, always thinking ahead.

You know what is werid is when the cats get captured in 15, tygra causes a distraction to get the upper hand. They could've done something like that too.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #118
stormbringer
Quote:

You know what is werid is when the cats get captured in 15, tygra causes a distraction to get the upper hand. They could've done something like that too.
There's really no way to justify Cheetara's blatant stupidity in yesterdays episode. Tygra better hope he never has to depend on Cheetara's wits in a battle, he'll be good as dead.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #119
Jlogano20
Thunder Kitty
wheres the HD screen caps???
Jlogano20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #120
L08e16o
Quote:
There's really no way to justify Cheetara's blatant stupidity in yesterdays episode. Tygra better hope he never has to depend on Cheetara's wits in a battle, he'll be good as dead.
It is like the cheetara from episode 1-12 doesn't exist anymore.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #121
KurtulanSama
Thunder Kitty
I just had the opportunity to watch the episodes. Overall I give something between 7 to 9.

Few things about the ambush though;

1: The captured lisards were prisoners and probably taken to get executed or something worse.

2: Lion'O was doing the right thing. He didn't know Kaynar and Addicus were there and Silthe and the foot soldiers were easy to deal with.(He wanted to show that cats will be there for them too and nver abandon them.?

3: Tygra is a fully trained warrior. It is actually easy for him to escape from that situation. He trusted that he could buy enough time to let Tygra escape the bonds(and it was his own whip for someones sake)

Cheetara was too naive. While fighting someone it is easy to understand their personality.(I study martial arts.) There was no mercy in borh Monkian's and Addicus' fighting styles and we know Slithe is merciless.

One little detail about why surrendering is a bad idea: Remember they have the Spirit Stone and the War Stone. WHO WOULD LET THEM GO IN THAT SITUATION.

Cheetara was just too naive or being a b...h to prove Lion'O is wrong. Anywats, they were lucky that Panthro showed up and saved the day.

BTW loved thee new Thundertank but I am not sure if I liked Panthro's new arms.

Last edited by KurtulanSama; 03-25-2012 at 05:20 PM..
KurtulanSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #122
SPLIT LIP
King of Braves
The animation here was kinda blah.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #123
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Since it seems that many posters on this board are very anti-Cheetara, I am expecting to get a lot of grief over my post. Still, it is my opinion and I thought I would post it anyway.

Here's my take on it. I think the big picture of the episode has to do with the title. 'New Alliances' (unity)- this theme runs throughout the episode in different ways. First Mumm-Ra make his new alliances with Addicus and Kaynar to lead his army. Lion-O still stands by his idea that if the ThunderCats unite with their enemies, that they can defeat Mumm-Ra. Then, Lion-O completely defies his idea of unity by letting his emotions get the better of him and he acted impulsively by attacking the lizards alone.

Cheetara sided with Tygra, but I don't think it is because they are a couple. She knew it was a dangerous move because the lizards weren't willing to unite with the TC and they were still a threat. She has sided with Lion-O over Tygra many times and I think she will take the side of whoever has the opinion that she believes in for that instance. Lion-O was quite immature by reacting that way to her objection to attack. Here is is talking about unity and then he goes and starts a battle that he is outnumbered for and he put himself in danger. After Cheetara and Tygra joined him in the fight, they were still at a disadvantage because Addicus and Kaynar fight dirty and relentlessly for no other satisfaction than shedding blood. Lion-O let his emotions get the best of him.

The lizards were fighting under Mumm-Ra because they were forced into being soldiers. The new generals love war and are motivated to kill. This makes them far more dangerous. Kaynar got Tygra in a position where his life was in danger. The choice was given: surrender or Tygra is dead. Cheetara threw down her staff and tried to buy him some time. Lion-O wanted to keep fighting, even if Tygra's life would have been lost. When she said "I need to stick with him" I think she said that because they were acting like a team, unified and looking out for one another; Lion-O was acting like a rogue without any regard for the unity he so desperately wants. I don't think it had anything to do with them being a couple but rather it was acting unified as a team. She wasn't willing to have a teammate killed over a poor decision not to admit they were defeated. Panthro and his new arms and suped up new ThunderTank saved the day.

I believe that the Lion-O supporters will see Cheetara even more negatively than they already had. She and Tygra had some sweet moments in the beginning. Lion-O tried to wish them well, but told Cheetara that he hadn't meant it and that he was confused and thought their was something between them. She explained that she still does support him and believe in him and that Jaga had asked her to watch over him. She feels that nothing between them has changed except that her heart belongs to someone else. He said that it changes everything and walked away from her. I thought he felt betrayed, but I think she did too. He sees her differently now that he knows they won't be romantically involved? I think she felt just a betrayed as he did.

Lion-O was acting like a spoiled child, plain and simple. He went against the team, broke their unity and nearly got them all killed. He let his emotions get the best of him. A king needs to do better than that. Tygra didn't leave his brother, he stood by him even thought he should never have charged into that dangerous situation. Cheetara and Tygra seem to understand unity, but Lion-O still has some growing up to do. I also think that once Pumyra comes into the mix, he may forget all about the lovely cleric. He was nothing more than an angsty teen in this episode, in my humble opinion.

So, I don't see Cheetara as a seductress or as anything more than a beautiful cleric who was the object of a crush by the new king. He misread her intentions, but she was always doing her job as cleric, protecting him and fighting for their cause. She supported Lion-O on every mission except the one where he wanted to charge a group of lizards that they had already bested and set free, but who rejoined Mumm-Ra's army anyway. To question her loyalty is ridiculous. She has proven it time and time again.

I also believe that if Cheetara had told Tygra to take a hike and had given her heart to Lion-O that many posters would defend her actions and have a completely different opinion of her. I think that many fans wanted a Lion-O/Cheetara ship and, that not being the direction that the show has taken, fans have turned against Cheetara and are comparing her with the enemy. I think that is over the top and I hate that a strong female character is ultimately defined by her ship rather than her own actions.

Just my two sense. I know the backlash is coming.
This. And shame on you for making so much sense.
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #124
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtulanSama View Post
I just had the opportunity to watch the episodes. Overall I give something between 7 to 9.

Few things about the ambush though;

1: The captured lisards were prisoners and probably taken to get executed or something worse.

2: Lion'O was doing the right thing. He didn't know Kaynar and Addicus were there and Silthe and the foot soldiers were easy to deal with.(He wanted to show that cats will be there for them too and nver abandon them.?

3: Tygra is a fully trained warrior. It is actually easy for him to escape from that situation. He trusted that he could buy enough time to let Tygra escape the bonds(and it was his own whip for someones sake)

Cheetara was too naive. While fighting someone it is easy to understand their personality.(I study martial arts.) There was no mercy in borh Monkian's and Addicus' fighting styles and we know Slithe is merciless.

One little detail about why surrendering is a bad idea: Remember they have the Spirit Stone and the War Stone. WHO WOULD LET THEM GO IN THAT SITUATION.

Cheetara was just too naive or being a b...h to prove Lion'O is wrong. Anywats, they were lucky that Panthro showed up and saved the day.

BTW loved thee new Thundertank but I am not sure if I liked Panthro's new arms.
I love the new thundertank and Panthro's arms too. He looked great.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 06:58 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #125
stormbringer
Quote:
It is like the cheetara from episode 1-12 doesn't exist anymore.
At this point I find Cheetara more villainous than the "bad guys". She is a danger to the whole team, Jaga's ghost needs to come out of the Book, and demote Cheetara and train the Wilykittens to be clerics.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #126
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Jms wrote this crap?!? He must be affected by the same brain killing parasites that have afflicted Cheetara.
I think Jelenic wrote the triangle, anorexic ho mess and JMD will write the L/C fix slowly. and put the anorexic ho back to the Justice Lord Universe while pulling out the real cheetara. JMD also wrote EP 4 the one with the L/C" almost kiss" moment back then.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-25-2012 at 07:12 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #127
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
War isn't about being honorable or moral. If the cats are a disadvantage because their opponent will fight dirty, they're kinda boned. Because all their opponents will fight dirty. If they're still not used to that after 1 season, I'm not certain what to say other than they adapt very slowly.
So you want the Tcats to start fighting dirty? They're the heroes. They're supposed to be honorable and moral. This is a cartoon for kids not a real life war.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #128
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I think Jelenic wrote the triangle, anorexic ho mess and JMD will write the L/C fix slowly. and put the anorexic ho back to the Justice Lord Universe while pulling out the real cheetara. JMD also wrote EP 4 the one with the L/C" almost kiss" moment back then.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #129
Balgus82
Quote:

Pumyra will not be lion-o's support, she is not a main character and there has never been a ship of pumyra with lion-o. .
I love how you seem to know exactly how Pymyra will be portrayed in the show. Are you psychic now?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #130
cmangund
Quote:
Thank goodness, this show has damaged the characters, that's bad enough, but if someone of JMD'S talent gets ruined by this show...
I don't think JMD will like his rep ruined by writing some "false love".
I think Jelenic knew the Anorexic ho Triangle mess he wrote was really meesy and cannot find a way to fix it thus needed someone in JMD's caliber to fix the mess.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-25-2012 at 07:22 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #131
Balgus82
Quote:

fanfics can and do have every single ship you can think of. There's even Lion-O/Tygra ships.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #132
stormbringer
Quote:
I don't think JMD will like his rep ruined by writing some "false love".
I think Jelenic knew the Anorexic ho Triangle mess he wrote was really meesy and cannot find a way to fix it thus needed someone in JMD's caliber to fix the mess.
Darth Cheetara must be stopped!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #133
Balgus82
Quote:

Old 03-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #134
cmangund
Quote:
Darth Cheetara must be stopped!
If Darth Cheetara meets Darth Vader, wonder what will happen...

Last edited by cmangund; 03-25-2012 at 07:30 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #135
L08e16o
Quote:
At this point I find Cheetara more villainous than the "bad guys". She is a danger to the whole team, Jaga's ghost needs to come out of the Book, and demote Cheetara and train the Wilykittens to be clerics.
At least lion-o knows where he stands with mummra.

Couldn't believe she risk lion-o's life to protect tygra.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #136
L08e16o
Quote:
So you want the Tcats to start fighting dirty? They're the heroes. They're supposed to be honorable and moral. This is a cartoon for kids not a real life war.
Turning invisible is not dirty?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #137
stormbringer
Quote:
If Darth Cheetara meets Darth Vader, wonder what will happen...

Old 03-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #138
L08e16o
Quote:
I love how you seem to know exactly how Pymyra will be portrayed in the show. Are you psychic now?
Well, MJ said he wanted explore lion-o,tygra, cheetara, Panthro and the kids. Pumyra is not apart of the main group.

Yeah lion-o you will get two episodes with pumyra who has never had a ship with lion-o and tygra you are going to get ton of episodes with cheetara. That will not go well.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #139
L08e16o
Quote:
fanfics can and do have every single ship you can think of. There's even Lion-O/Tygra ships.
L/C started a long time ago.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #140
Balgus82
Quote:
Turning invisible is not dirty?
it's not any dirtier than Cheetara using her speed, Panthro using his strength, or Lion-O using the stones.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #141
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Ep 14 New Alliances HD Screen Caps

200 HD caps for the episode.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #142
cmangund
Quote:
She'll tease Vader, and kiss Emperor Palpatine leading to Vader throwing him in a pit.
Dude you are really cracking me up

Old 03-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #143
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
Thanks!!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #144
L08e16o
Quote:
it's not any dirtier than Cheetara using her speed, Panthro using his strength, or Lion-O using the stones.
I will give you that, but it seems more dirty an the others.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #145
L08e16o
Quote:
By the way, did you watch the movie? What did you think?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #146
Balgus82
Quote:
By the way, did you watch the movie? What did you think?
Nah it ended up being sold out and I watched John Carter instead (which was awesome).
Old 03-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #147
L08e16o
Quote:
Nah it ended up being sold out and I watched John Carter instead (which was awesome).
I liked JC too, but I heard disney lost a lot of money on it.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #148
RedAlert Rescue
Thunder Kitty
I wish people would say 'Shippin' rather than SHIPPING then I might get a clue that they are not talking about Boats or Spacecraft a bit quicker.

Oh and still can't find an HD copy of #14 online.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #149
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
I wish people would say 'Shippin' rather than SHIPPING then I might get a clue that they are not talking about Boats or Spacecraft a bit quicker.

Oh and still can't find an HD copy of #14 online.
Sorry, Shippin.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #150
Jlogano20
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
hey joe could you get an HD screen cap of the title screen??

you know it says "new alliances" and i think it was kits board or something
Jlogano20 is offline   Reply With Quote