TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion

Old 04-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
NateHups
Thunder Kitty
I watched all 16 episodes again yesterday and I noticed they don’t really mention El Dara much after episode 8. Do you think it will come up again or has the search for the stones taken presidents?
NateHups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
baboco2
Wannabe Thunder Kitty
the search for the stones are the main priority.
But that doesn't mean The twins are not still thinking about going to look for it.
WilyKat mentions it in episode 12 so that shows at least it is still a thought in his mind.
But remember all the two have is a picture of El Dara.
and that's not a real good start to go looking for a city, it could be anywhere on third Earth.
baboco2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I imagine it's still on their minds, and is something we'll eventually see more of in the future, but the search for the stones has sort of taking priority. Who knows, maybe one of the stones will be in Eldara...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #4
NateHups
Thunder Kitty
i'm hoping it ends up being an old thunderian village.
NateHups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
I always think of the city that was shown in Legacy. I wonder what may have been left of it after Mumm-Ra's invasion. It looked technologically advanced, but it's been a while since I last saw the ep. and the scene lasted only a few seconds.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I wonder what may have been left of it after Mumm-Ra's invasion.
You mean the lizard invasion. If I'm not mistaken, old Mummsy was trapped in that tomb from the time he went into it in Legacy till Grune let him out.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
You mean the lizard invasion. If I'm not mistaken, old Mummsy was trapped in that tomb from the time he went into it in Legacy till Grune let him out.
I don't follow you. Tygus led or coordinated the invasion, but it was all under Mumm-Ra's orders. Panthera trapped him in the tomb after.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I don't follow you. Tygus led or coordinated the invasion, but it was all under Mumm-Ra's orders. Panthera trapped him in the tomb after.
I...for some reason thought you were talking about the city in JttToO...the place that had the book and was attacked by lizards...thinking about Eldara makes me instantly think of that city...brain fart...
Old 04-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
lol

Well, the drawing the kittens have looks more like it and nothing like the city in Legacy.

I wonder though. We have been given a few possibilities, plus the unknown the whole planet is. We also don't know if El Dara was built by Third Earth natives or by the animals after their crash land on Third Earth.