TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 03-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #7351
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
The thundertank is being upgraded with snarf controls. So i'm going to guess the spirit stone is preserving lion-os body from decomposing or is lion-o going to have a body like mumm-ra when he returns . guess tygra and cheetara will be changing two sets of bandages . Another reason why cheetara picked tygra is because they have a lot in common and the fact they maybe related would be too much in common
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #7352
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
The thundertank is being upgraded with snarf controls. So i'm going to guess the spirit stone is preserving lion-os body from decomposing or is lion-o going to have a body like mumm-ra when he returns . guess tygra and cheetara will be changing two sets of bandages . Another reason why cheetara picked tygra is because they have a lot in common and the fact they maybe related would be too much in common

That would be funny about snarf controls.

Lion-o comes back as a zombie. At least the kids get out of changing them.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #7353
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post

That would be funny about snarf controls.

Lion-o comes back as a zombie. At least the kids get out of changing them.
*cough* Liu Kang *cough*
Given2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #7354
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Do we know if there will be addional ep after 14 and 15?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #7355
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Given2u View Post
Do we know if there will be addional ep after 14 and 15?
The first season is completed. You will get 16, it is apart of season 1 book 2 DVD set even though it is consider season 2 book 1.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #7356
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The first season is completed. You will get 16, it is apart of season 1 book 2 DVD set even though it is consider season 2 book 1.
Incorrect. According to Warner Brothers, the one's actually making the show, season 1 is actually 26 episodes long. However Cartoon Network has decided to split it into two 13 episode blocks, so they can justify the large gap in airing episodes.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #7357
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Incorrect. According to Warner Brothers, the one's actually making the show, season 1 is actually 26 episodes long. However Cartoon Network has decided to split it into two 13 episode blocks, so they can justify the large gap in airing episodes.
What I meant is episodes 14-26 are already animated.

In the begining of this thread, we already talked about 1-26 episodes was WB season 1.

I don't believe that is justifcation for the long break, I see them show entire season straight through. Also late Novemeber was the last episode they have shown, we had two Japan seasons of anime pass.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #7358
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
What I meant is episodes 14-26 are already animated.
Oh, ok. The bit about "season 2 book 1" confused me a little, lol...
Old 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #7359
L08e16o
Quote:
Oh, ok. The bit about "season 2 book 1" confused me a little, lol...
Sorry.

I was trying to say they (WB) have completed their Season one. I don't know if they have started on Season 2 though.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #7360
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Sorry.

I was trying to say they (WB) have completed their Season one. I don't know if they have started on Season 2 though.
It really depends on how many seasons Cartoon Network agreed to. I would hope that they would already have a certain amount of work done on season 2, but it might need to be green-lit before they can do any major work on it animation and voice-wise (assuming it wasn't a part of the original deal). They already have the basic story sorted out for the rest of the series, so at least they've got that down already.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #7361
L08e16o
Quote:
It really depends on how many seasons Cartoon Network agreed to. I would hope that they would already have a certain amount of work done on season 2, but it might need to be green-lit before they can do any major work on it animation and voice-wise (assuming it wasn't a part of the original deal). They already have the basic story sorted out for the rest of the series, so at least they've got that down already.
I hope they got the green light, it will take a while to get season 2 out.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #7362
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Somehow I doubt it. I even go direct to dvd. If we are having this much contriversy for season 1, I can only image the second.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #7363
L08e16o
Quote:
Somehow I doubt it. I even go direct to dvd. If we are having this much contriversy for season 1, I can only image the second.
It will be interesting how CN handles it. They dropped Naruto, so they can drop any other cartoons or animes that they didn't create.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #7364
Balgus82
there's going to be at least 52 episodes. DN's said so on his FB months ago. and if the show keeps doing well there will probably be more.

From what I understand they've only roughed out the plots for season 2 so it's still probably in pre-production.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #7365
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
there's going to be at least 52 episodes. DN's said so on his FB months ago. and if the show keeps doing well there will probably be more.

From what I understand they've only roughed out the plots for season 2 so it's still probably in pre-production.
Thanks.

Have they worked on the art work or started animating it?
Old 03-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #7366
stormbringer
Quote:
Based on the way Jelenic has written these characters like a soap opera ,season 2 will probably have a Cheetara pregnant and not know if Lion-o or Tygra is the father.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #7367
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Time will tell but like i said before this show might end up like wolverine and the xmen which never made it past the 26 ep mark even though a season two was supposed to be a done deal it was still dropped
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #7368
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Based on the way Jelenic has written these characters like a soap opera ,season 2 will probably have a Cheetara pregnant and not know if Lion-o or Tygra is the father.
In season 2 Cheetara will need a DNA test to determine who exactly is the father of the unborn cub, maybe its not Lion-O or Tygra maybe it is Panthro or snarf or even Mumm-ra or some other unknown Male Cat Maybe the berbils can helo with the test. In season 2 it will be about searching for the father of the unborn cub.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-08-2012 at 11:55 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #7369
L08e16o
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
In season 2 Cheetara will need a DNA test to determine who exactly is the father of the unborn cub, maybe its not Lion-O or Tygra maybe it is Panthro or snarf or even Mumm-ra or some other unknown Male Cat Maybe the berbils can helo with the test. In season 2 it will be about searching for the father of the unborn cub.

That means cheetara will give everyone a cheek kiss.

I am going with the berbils.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-09-2012 at 09:21 AM..
Old 03-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #7370
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Time will tell but like i said before this show might end up like wolverine and the xmen which never made it past the 26 ep mark even though a season two was supposed to be a done deal it was still dropped
I agree. Wolverine and Xmen are popular too.

I just think the long break was mistake and now they have it on Saturday mornings.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #7371
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I agree. Wolverine and Xmen are popular too.

I just think the long break was mistake and now they have it on Saturday mornings.
I miss the GOOD Saturday cartoon Line Up. I still remember The Fox Kids line-up. They had some good shows. You would get up early and watch them straight to finish. Heck... I still remember TOONAMI. I would rush home to watch them cartoon. The good o' days. *sign*
Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #7372
L08e16o
Quote:
I miss the GOOD Saturday cartoon Line Up. I still remember The Fox Kids line-up. They had some good shows. You would get up early and watch them straight to finish. Heck... I still remember TOONAMI. I would rush home to watch them cartoon. The good o' days. *sign*
Toonami was the one I really miss. Lots of anime.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #7373
cmangund
Quote:
That is funny.

That means cheetara will give everyone a cheek kiss.

I am going with the berbils.
Berbils/Cheetara ship is upnext...

Old 03-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #7374
L08e16o
Quote:

Old 03-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #7375
stormbringer
Quote:

Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #7376
cmangund
Quote:
What? Why doesnt Slithe get any attention?
Oh yeah forgot abput Slithe, I'll make sure to add that to cheetara's list of next ships. Oh sorry Cheetara can do multiple ships no problem, her "globes of wisdom" can do multitasking so its not the next ships but it is at the same time with the rest of the ships she is running now

Larry Kenny, the OS Lion-O did joke about Cheetara's boob job and being the thundercats HO "She is the original Thundercats ho." and Dan Norton said "she was an anorexic ho". The ho needed the boob job to make her even a better ho, those jokes were true indeed.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-10-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Old 03-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #7377
L08e16o
Quote:
Oh yeah forgot abput Slithe, I'll make sure to add that to cheetara's list of next ships. Oh sorry Cheetara can do multiple ships no problem, her "globes of wisdom" can do multitasking so its not the next ships but it is at the same time with the rest of the ships she is running now

Larry Kenny, the OS Lion-O did joke about Cheetara's boob job and being the thundercats HO "She is the original Thundercats ho." and Dan Norton said "she was an anorexic ho". The ho needed the boob job to make her even a better ho, those jokes were true indeed.

I just watch john carter. If they made another batman, the princess of mars in john carter would make a great wonder woman.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #7378
Balgus82
Quote:
" and Dan Norton said "she was an anorexic ho". The ho needed the boob job to make her even a better ho, those jokes were true indeed.
Where did Dan say that at? Must've missed that interview.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 AM   #7379
cmangund
Quote:
Hey, it just a kids show and they are aiming at kids 6-11.

I just watch john carter. If they made another batman, the princess of mars in john carter would make a great wonder woman.
That's what they all have said Not the classified info we have uncovered on the truth about this NS TCATS. Especially about the truth of the berbils doing surgery on Cheetara to implant her "fake boobs" as ordered by Jelenic and co.

Movie any good, John Carter? The movie's budget was indeed very big.

Before WB wanted to make a live action Justice League Movie but was canceled. At first they wanted to tie in Nolan's batman universe to the canceled Live Action JL movie, but later because of Superman Returns not performing that well, they canned the plan for it altogether. The BM/WW ship was made famous by DCAU: JL cartoon, Timm and co. Don't know if WB will do the ship again in a live action movie. If they will do it maybe we will see a catwoman and WW catfight, a catfight that will never happen, too many characters already in JL.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-11-2012 at 02:04 AM..
Old 03-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #7380
cmangund
The classified truth about Cheetara and her "fake boobs" :
WonderCon 2011 ThunderCats

Last edited by cmangund; 03-11-2012 at 02:04 AM..
Old 03-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #7381
L08e16o
Quote:
That's what they all have said Not the classified info we have uncovered on the truth about this NS TCATS. Especially about the truth of the berbils doing surgery on Cheetara to implant her "fake boobs" as ordered by Jelenic and co.

Movie any good, John Carter? The movie's budget was indeed very big.

Before WB wanted to make a live action Justice League Movie but was canceled. At first they wanted to tie in Nolan's batman universe to the canceled Live Action JL movie, but later because of Superman Returns not performing that well, they canned the plan for it altogether. The BM/WW ship was made famous by DCAU: JL cartoon, Timm and co. Don't know if WB will do the ship again in a live action movie. If they will do it maybe we will see a catwoman and WW catfight, a catfight that will never happen, too many characters already in JL.

I thought it was good. I don't care for endings where they leave it up to you to think how the ending ended.

I guess they were discussing about this movie since 1926.

I wasn't talking about JL, I was saying if they made another BM.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-11-2012 at 09:46 AM..
Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #7382
L08e16o
Quote:
The classified truth about Cheetara and her "fake boobs" :
WonderCon 2011 ThunderCats

I am confused. Of course the main interviews are different than the side ones, but they were worried about saying "Thundercats Ho". Then they say things like that about cheetara and make her character look the way she is.

This is why the person I am with doesn't like a lot of anime, she doesn't like how they protray women.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #7383
cmangund
Quote:
I am confused. Of course the main interviews are different than the side ones, but they were worried about saying "Thundercats Ho". Then they say things like that about cheetara and make her character look the way she is.

This is why the person I am with doesn't like a lot of anime, she doesn't like how they protray women.
Yeah even though they were "joking" when they were saying those things, but nevertheless the jokes came true.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #7384
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah even though they were "joking" when they were saying those things, but nevertheless the jokes came true.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #7385
cmangund
Quote:
That is something I wouldn't joke about. I know when I got home, someone would put a hurting on me.
I agree. Maybe the truth was the OS Lion-O, did not like the triangle too and pissed of by it so he made those jokes. Dan maybe he just chimed in on the jokes.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #7386
L08e16o
Quote:
I agree. Maybe the truth was the OS Lion-O, did not like the triangle too and pissed of by it so he made those jokes. Don't know about Dan though, maybe he just chimed in on the jokes.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #7387
cmangund
Quote:
That is something I wouldn't joke about. I know when I got home, someone would put a hurting on me.
Yeah they were "too open" in joking about Cheetara.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #7388
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
*ahem*

Just gonna leave this here....

ROTFL & LOL. Back in my day, folks, this was called IN-STI-GA-TION.
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #7389
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Not trying to start an argument here, just curious....Please tell me I'm not the ONLY person not upset over Cheetara choosing Tygra...
I think Cheetara choosing Tygra is great! The reaction from the folks on this board to it is even greater. I haven't laughed so hard in a looooooooooooooooooong time!
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #7390
cmangund
Quote:
Binary Domain??

I didn't play witcher 1.
Didn't play the witcher one either. But The Witcher 2 looks interesting with the king slayer thing and all.

Binary domain, another shooter. don't know it will be good or not. If the story is good I'll get it.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #7391
cmangund
Quote:
John Carter was good. I could see squeals if it does really well.
Yeah everything depends on the profit they will make with it. If it's good then a sequel will be done.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #7392
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah everything depends on the profit they will make with it. If it's good then a sequel will be done.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #7393
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie View Post
I think Cheetara choosing Tygra is great! The reaction from the folks on this board to it is even greater. I haven't laughed so hard in a looooooooooooooooooong time!
Hi Ruthie! And welcome!
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #7394
L08e16o
I am hoping CN does not split up their offical season 2 of the TCats like they did in season 1.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-12-2012 at 01:47 PM..
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #7395
Joe Moore
Administrator
A ton of wildly off-topic posts deleted. Please keep it about the actual topic and don't derail it, otherwise, the thread will be closed. If you want to talk about video games, use the Video Games forum.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #7396
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
A ton of wildly off-topic posts deleted. Please keep it about the actual topic and don't derail it, otherwise, the thread will be closed. If you want to talk about video games, use the Video Games forum.
we're not trying to derail it.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #7397
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
we're not trying to derail it.
But it was derailed. Please keep this thread about Thundercats episode 13 and the repercussions it has on the series as has gone on throughout the long life of this thread. Talking about video games does not belong in this thread. Please use the video game forum to talk about games.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #7398
cmangund
Quote:
I am hoping CN does not split up their offical season 2 of the TCats like they did in season 1.
I agree. But couldn't care less unless they will do L/C properly.

Now back to Mass Effect 3, the forbidden discussion in this thread...

Last edited by cmangund; 03-12-2012 at 10:14 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #7399
L08e16o
Quote:
I agree. But couldn't care less unless they will do L/C properly.

Now back to Mass Effect 3, the forbidden discussion in this thread...

You know how they had Claudis (Larry Kenney) is on book 2 for the names. I wonder if Claudis will talk to lion-o about tyra's past, which leads to them going to where he is from. We have the tygra arch coming up. Lion-o needs a vacation.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #7400
cmangund
Quote:
Well, I bet Ireland will show 14-26 with no breaks.

You know how they had Claudis (Larry Kenney) is on book 2 for the names. I wonder if Claudis will talk to lion-o about tyra's past, which leads to them going to where he is from. We have the tygra arch coming up. Lion-o needs a vacation.
Well like I said before, Claudus will "safe the L/C ship"