TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #4801
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I think if she had went to both brothers together it would've been really untactful and seems like it would've rubbed it in Lion-O's face a bit.

I think they most likely just didn't have time for something like that as well. They had a lot happening in the finale. I read them saying quite often in interviews how they have to squeeze a lot of story into a small amount of time.
Disagree.

The writers did that on purpose.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #4802
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
They probably won't think too highly of her. Kids may not know the term "tease" in the relationship context, but they'll see that's exactly what Cheetara is.
Agreed. Kids usually don't kiss on the lips, but they do kiss on the cheek and hold hands.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #4803
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Thats why i would've been better to go to lion-o 1st but hten we wouldn't get to see his face looking all
"but then we wouldn't get to see his face looking all "

Exactly. They did it the way they did for the sake of the shock ending.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #4804
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed. Kids usually don't kiss on the lips, but they do kiss on the cheek and hold hands.
yeah they kiss on the cheek and hold hands with friends and pretend. kids don't actually have boyfriends and girlfriends.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #4805
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed. I don't think cheetara is like that.

She would've gone to lion-o and let him down; which I think he would have moved on. She went to tygra who seems to be ready to move on, but she the difference. He was going to be fine, because cheetara came to talk to him.

She didn't talkt to lion-o and he caught them kissing. That is a big difference. Especially when someone is saying I believe in you and flirting with you. Lion-o won't be able to move on, because the one person he trusted betrayed him.
And if They wanted to end with T/C for now The would be scene of Cheetara telling both brothers her choises are much less time consuming for the episode to do than the flower flash back scene and Lion-O devastated scene and the explaning and Tygra kissing scene. Cleary time was not the factor here as they have more to spare. They have done this for a reason, thus the clifhanger and Lion-o/Cheetara angle next. Clear as day.

In Ep14 all could lead to "found causes" with Lion-O/Cheetara thing developing more regardless Tygra, the triangle type they will be using and/or snarf.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-14-2012 at 10:03 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #4806
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I know some kids of thunderdads that were not happy. They think cheetara did lion-o wrong, of course the are closer to 11.
I should ask my nephew what he thinks. I'd like to know his opinion. I've got him into watching the show, but don't know if he's seen every episode yet. He's 13 and said he doesn't watch cartoons anymore, but says Thundercats is ok cause it's an "action" show. lol
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #4807
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
yeah they kiss on the cheek and hold hands with friends and pretend. kids don't actually have boyfriends and girlfriends.
I had my first gilfriend in 1st grade, I bought her gifts with the money my mom gave me.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #4808
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
And if They wanted to end with T/C for now The would be scene of Cheetara telling both brothers her choises are much less time consuming for the episode to do than the flower flash back scene and Lion-O devastated scene and the explaning and Tygra kissing scene. Cleary time was not the factor here as they have more to spare. They have done this for a reason, thus the clifhanger and Lion-o/Cheetara angle next. Clear as day.

In Ep14 all could lead to "found causes" with Lion-O/Cheetara thing developing more.
The flower scene was her way of explaining her choice. If they had left that out it would make it harder to have her choose Tygra because of their lack of time together during the episodes.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #4809
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I should ask my nephew what he thinks. I'd like to know his opinion. I've got him into watching the show, but don't know if he's seen every episode yet. He's 13 and said he doesn't watch cartoons anymore, but says Thundercats is ok cause it's an "action" show. lol
When I was 13, I was done with cartoons. I was about hanging out with my friends.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #4810
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
When I was 13, I was done with cartoons. I was about hanging out with my friends.
And? I swear to god you better not be trying to imply something bad about my nephew. Talking about me is one thing but don't talk about my family.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #4811
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
And if They wanted to end with T/C for now The would be scene of Cheetara telling both brothers her choises are much less time consuming for the episode to do than the flower flash back scene and Lion-O devastated scene and the explaning and Tygra kissing scene. Cleary time was not the factor here as they have more to spare. They have done this for a reason, thus the clifhanger and Lion-o/Cheetara angle next. Clear as day.

In Ep14 all could lead to "found causes" with Lion-O/Cheetara thing developing more.
Agreed. She had time to talk to lion-o first. She had time to talk to both, but she had to get there before the evening bells. It was planned, more layers and drama.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #4812
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
And? I swear to god you better not be trying to imply something bad about my nephew. Talking about me is one thing but don't talk about my family.
What is wrong with you? What did I say about your nephew? I said when I was 13, I didn't watch cartoons and I hung out with my buddies. You know kids play sports.

You need to chill.

Balgus, what did I say about you? Please enlighten me.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #4813
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
What is wrong with you? What did I say about your nephew? I said when I was 13, I didn't watch cartoons.
Maybe I read it wrong, but you saying that after me saying my nephew watches the show made it sound, to me, like you were trying to imply you were better than my nephew or something because he still watches the show and you stopped watching cartoons.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #4814
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Maybe I read it wrong, but you saying that after me saying my nephew watches the show made it sound, to me, like you were trying to imply you were better than my nephew or something.
You said he doesn't watch cartoons and I was trying to say I can relate to that. At 13, kids change.

Why would I try to say I am better, I am an adult.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #4815
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
You said he doesn't watch cartoons and I was trying to say I can relate to that. At 13, kids change.
Well in that case I apologize for jumping the gun. The way it was written made me think something else.

Personally I never stopped watching cartoons. I didn't see what the big deal was. A tv show was a tv show to me. Plus I lived about 14 miles from the town the school I went to was in so I didn't get to hang out with friends outside of school often.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-14-2012 at 10:02 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #4816
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Planet of the Snarfs
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
And? I swear to god you better not be trying to imply something bad about my nephew. Talking about me is one thing but don't talk about my family.
Don't think he was talking about your nephew. But when i was 13 those xmen cartoons were out for a while and i watched them
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #4817
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Well in that case I apologize for jumping the gun. The way it was written made me think something else.

Personally I never stopped watching cartoons. I didn't see what the big deal was. A tv show was a tv show to me. Plus I lived about 14 miles from the town the school I went to was in so I didn't get to hang out with friends outside of school often.
No big deal this is a MB, I don't take it personal.

I got back into cartoons with x-men (big wolverine fan).

I didn't get back into cartoons or anime until my 20s. I just partied a lot. Most of my friend hate cartoons, so I don't talk to them about it.

There is nothing wrong with watching cartoons. I am glad our society is accepting everyone doesn't have to be a cookie cutter.

My dad still watches cartoons and plays games. I still play video games. I am not going to change, even though my boss hates video games. She grew up on book while I grew up on tv.

I am sure your nephew is a great kid.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #4818
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Don't think he was talking about your nephew. But when i was 13 those xmen cartoons were out for a while and i watched them
I use to collect comic books up to 12. I still have them. All X-men and Wolervine. If Wolverine appeared in Dare Devil or Hulk, I bought them.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #4819
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post

My dad still watches cartoons and plays games. I still play video games. I am not going to change, even though my boss hates video games. She grew up on book while I grew up on tv.
My dad is probably one of the main reasons I never stopped watching cartoons. My mom hates them, but my dad never minded sitting down and watching them with me on Saturday morning.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #4820
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
My dad is probably one of the main reasons I never stopped watching cartoons. My mom hates them, but my dad never minded sitting down and watching them with me on Saturday morning.
Same here. We use to play games so much, my mom would trip over the wire on purpose. We didn't even save the game.

My dads last birthday, he wanted me to buy him the TC OS. he likes the older stuff.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #4821
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Snarf shall have his revenge!
By making a clone of snarf troopers?
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #4822
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Man, his self esteem must really be trashed. Dang Cheetara!
The more reason Cheetara must fix Lion-O's broken "Sword" with "Direct and personal" method
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #4823
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
They probably won't think too highly of her. Kids may not know the term "tease" in the relationship context, but they'll see that's exactly what Cheetara is.
Fixing cheetara's character will be one of the most important thing they must do. Otherwise most kids will just keep on seeing her as Ho without good moral compass. Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connections are the best way to do that, aside from tieing it with the core plot and making Cheetara's character deeper than just love interest. And will be the most easy for parents to explain in to their kids, with clever dialogue, as her dialogue at Ep 13 was only I did choose without any name so if later in Ep14 in fact she has chosen Lion-O because of the SoO ocnnections and feelings the writers add Lion-O's name kids will only see it that she has chosen long ago and Lion-O was her choice, though from adults prespective Cheetara has chosen twice, first Tygra then after becoming a cleric and assigned with the SoO thing as foreseen by Jaga, things change. And the Tygra kiss parrents can say to their kids it was a thank you kiss. Writers underlined that Thank you dialogue for a reason, otherwise the Tygra kiss can happen anywhere before making the Thank you clear, so later when they do the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss kids will not be confused as the L/C kiss is a more love type kiss.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-15-2012 at 04:14 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #4824
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Fixing cheetara's character will be one of the most important thing they must do. Otherwise most kids will just keep on seeing her as Ho without good moral compass. Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connections are the best way to do that, aside from tieing it with the core plot and making Cheetara's character deeper than just love interest. And will be the most easy for parents to explain in to their kids, with clever dialogue, as her dialogue at Ep 13 was only I did choose without any name so if later in Ep14 in fact she has chosen Lion-O because of the SoO ocnnections and feelings the writers add Lion-O's name kids will only see it that she has chosen long ago and Lion-O was her choice, though from adults prespective Cheetara has chosen twice, first Tygra then after becoming a cleric and assigned with the SoO thing as foreseen by Jaga, things change. And the Tygra kiss parrents can say to their kids it was a thank you kiss. Writers underlined that Thank you dialogue for a reason, otherwise the Tygra kiss can happen anywhere before making the Thank you clear, so later when they do the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss kids will not be confused as the L/C kiss is a more love type kiss.
They would seeing her as being dishonest with lion-o and she is not like that.

Agreed with the SoO connection. They can really add a lot of stories and depth to her.

See I would agree with the choicing, but as we know right now, she chose tygra (DN). The dialouge was so vague. You shouldn't have to wait for someone from the crew to confirm it and he really didn't touch on it.

I agree with the thank you. Kids will see that as a thank you kiss and so did I. They wouldn't have her say "oh I owe you a thank you". If she has chose tygra, there is no need for her to say that. She could have kissed him from the begining or say thank you and kiss him. They really made that dialogue not so to the point.

Yes, they would have to make it easier for parents can explain to thier kids.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-15-2012 at 12:22 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #4825
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Battle.net
Posts: 193
Hum.

Quick survey: who in here -besides me- is actually raising a kid 6-11?
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #4826
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
I don't think a kid would see a kiss (on the lips) as a thank you at all. I think a kid would think it is something only couples do. They're not going to over analyze the dialogue. They're just going to pay attention to the end result.


And to answer Eclipse I am not raising a 6-11 kid.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #4827
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Hum.

Quick survey: who in here -besides me- is actually raising a kid 6-11?
i don't have a kid, im just a college kid who enjoys cartoons and is a thundercats fan.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #4828
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Hum.

Quick survey: who in here -besides me- is actually raising a kid 6-11?
I see where you are going with this one. If you are not raising a kid then how would you know.

I have a couple of friends that have kids 6-11. Thunderdads.

The ones I am in tune with is my brother's kids 8-12. Two girls 12 and 8, boy 9. The youngest is like my shadow, she has been like that since she was two.

What they were taught about that episode is to be honest with people. If you are not, you can hurt them like in with lion-o. Trust is very important. If you can't trust people or if they can't trust you, you have nothing.

Reap what you sow.

He was nice and tried to make the issue as light as possible. Two girls thought cheetara was bad.

They are good kids.

Don't have kids, she had a miscarriage. This why we are so close with my brothers kids.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-15-2012 at 09:38 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #4829
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Battle.net
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I see where you are going with this one. If you are not raising a kid then how would you know.
There was no hidden meaning, that was exactly the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I have a couple of friends that have kids 6-11. Thunderdads.

The ones I am in tune with is my brother's kids 8-12. Two girls 12 and 8, boy 9. The youngest is like my shadow, she has been like that since she was two.

What they were taught about that episode is to be honest with people. If you are not, you can hurt them like in with lion-o. Trust is very important. If you can't trust people or if they can't trust you, you have nothing.

Reap what you sow.

He was nice and tried to make the issue as light as possible. Two girls thought cheetara was bad.

They are good kids.
I'm sure they are, and you seem quite fond of them too.

You are implying through this and your earlier comment that they think Cheetara is bad now, but they would be OK with Cheetara doing yet another 180. Is that correct?

Two wrongs don't make one right. IMO, if that were to happen she would sink further down and I'm already not happy with what they've done to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Don't have kids, she had a miscarriage. This why we are so close with my brothers kids.
Been there too. Still too sad to comment further. Hang in there.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #4830
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
There was no hidden meaning, that was exactly the point.



I'm sure they are, and you seem quite fond of them too.

You are implying through this and your earlier comment that they think Cheetara is bad now, but they would be OK with Cheetara doing yet another 180. Is that correct?

Two wrongs don't make one right. IMO, if that were to happen she would sink further down and I'm already not happy with what they've done to her.



Been there too. Still too sad to comment further. Hang in there.
You should have come out and say it.

If cheetara didn't have a good solution to the issue, then she should have told both of them that she can't pick and complete the mission first. If she was meant to be with one of them, then those feelings won't be able to hide for long.

Depends on how they do the 180. They can do it with both T/C looking good. We disagree on this, but that was a thank you kiss. She never had had to say I owe you a thank you. I think they put that in for the kids to understand it was a thank you. There was no reason for her to say that before she kissed him.

Well two wrongs did make a right at the end of 13 (tygra's jealousy and cheetara not being honest).

I agree. Brother told the girls and boy to tell someone first, before something bad happens.

Thanks.

We think it was a boy. I hope to have a girl later.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-15-2012 at 10:24 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #4831
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Wat is up!
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #4832
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Wat is up!
How are you?

Do you get to work on you pics?
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #4833
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
You should have come out and say it.

If cheetara didn't have a good solution to the issue, then she should have told both of them that she can't pick and complete the mission first. If she was meant to be with one of them, then those feelings won't be able to hide for long.

Depends on how they do the 180. They can do it with both T/C looking good. We disagree on this, but that was a thank you kiss. She never had had to say I owe you a thank you. I think they put that in for the kids to understand it was a thank you. There was no reason for her to say that before she kissed him.

Well two wrongs did make a right at the end of 13 (tygra's jealousy and cheetara not being honest).

I agree. Brother told the girls and boy to tell someone first, before something bad happens.

Thanks.

We think it was a boy. I hope to have a girl later.

(gasp) congratulations.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #4834
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
How are you?

Do you get to work on you pics?
I got lion-o and cheetara. woo hooo football!
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #4835
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
(gasp) congratulations.
I hope to have a girl later, she isn't pregnant. To busy right now in our careers. She also ice skates, is at silver level right now.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #4836
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I hope to have a girl later, she isn't pregnant. To busy right now in our careers. She also ice skates, is at silver level right now.
nice. right now Im pissed.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #4837
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
right now Im pissed.
Why?
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #4838
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
I got lion-o and cheetara. woo hooo football!
any pics?
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #4839
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Why?
personal reasons
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #4840
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
any pics?
not yet but cool poses. lion-o is being such a gentleman.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #4841
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Donatello(TMNT) has got his back.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #4842
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the timeline where L/C already happened
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Donatello(TMNT) has got his back.
Oh yeah TMNT is ! Leonardo is my favorite turtle.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #4843
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Oh yeah TMNT is ! Leonardo is my favorite turtle.
Leonardo such a badass
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #4844
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
nice. right now Im pissed.
Why are you pissed?
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #4845
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Why are you pissed?
personal reasons
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #4846
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Oh yeah TMNT is ! Leonardo is my favorite turtle.
Leonardo is my favorite too. I love and collect swords. If a character has swords, I usually like them.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #4847
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Leonardo is my favorite too. I love and collect swords. If a character has swords, I usually like them.
tygra vs. leonardo sword fight................ hands down leonardo.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #4848
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Donatello(TMNT) has got his back.
My counsins and I liked Michelangelo too. He was a trip.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #4849
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
tygra vs. leonardo sword fight................ hands down leonardo.
Agree, heck I think leonardo would beat lion-o and tygra together.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #4850
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
My counsins and I liked Michelangelo too. He was a trip.
no doubt
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thundercats Ep 11 - The Forrest of Magi Oar Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 31 12-13-2011 06:23 AM
Thundercats Episode 1 & 2 Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 190 11-27-2011 02:22 AM
Thundercats Ep 8 - The Duelist and The Drifter Discussion Tony_Bacala Thundercats Cartoons 81 09-21-2011 01:29 PM
Wildstorm Thundercats Comics - Discussion Tony_Bacala Thundercats General Discussion 17 08-24-2011 08:15 PM
Thundercats Episode 5 - Old Friends Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 79 08-24-2011 07:06 PM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS