TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
Thundercats Episode 10 Title Has Been Revealed
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
firmpulse
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: TN
Posts: 6
any idea when the show starts up again? i'm starting to get the detox shakes.
firmpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
Not for, at least, another 5 weeks. They're doing some reruns for a bit. They haven't provided us with an official date yet.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 115
I love that they leave us hanging so much, that title could mean a ton of different things.
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
so far that list that was leaked in late July has been accurate.

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showt...18#post3889218

But I guess only time well tell if it's ALL accurate.

Last edited by Balgus82; 09-21-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 115
So if what was leaked is actually happening I'm wondering what's going to be the premise for this episode, "New Alliances" are we going to see Bengali? Also will "Curse of Ratilla" be a spin on Ratar-O? I can't wait to see where these all go.
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:14 AM   #7
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 217
Spoiler


They pretty much said in an interview that we get pumyra season one. Pretty sure this is it.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrz60 View Post
Also will "Curse of Ratilla" be a spin on Ratar-O? I can't wait to see where these all go.
If I'm remembering the Original Series correctly Ratilla was Ratar-O's ancestor. He was also the original owner of the Sword of Plunn-dar, but I doubt he will be it's owner in the New Series since Legacy indicated that Mumm-Ra was the original owner of it.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
If I'm remembering the Original Series correctly Ratilla was Ratar-O's ancestor. He was also the original owner of the Sword of Plunn-dar, but I doubt he will be it's owner in the New Series since Legacy indicated that Mumm-Ra was the original owner of it.
I don't remember...what in Legacy indicated that the sword didn't have a previous owner?
Saint Phe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #10
xhavoc86
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 55
Ohhh leaked episode list! nice find and very accurate. interesting
xhavoc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Phe View Post
I don't remember...what in Legacy indicated that the sword didn't have a previous owner?

You mean besides the fact that it was specifically designed with a hole in the hilt to fit one of the stones into?
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Third Earth
Posts: 863
It'll be interesting to see where this episode takes the story. Admittedly, the title is a bit...corny for Thundercats, but the show has been great so far, so I'm not too worried about this episode.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #13
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
i think itd be pretty rad if later in the series the sword needs to be fixed or re-paired with the stone and Lion-o gets the drifter rabbit swordmaker to fix it and he makes his own improvements.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM   #14
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3ge View Post
i think itd be pretty rad if later in the series the sword needs to be fixed or re-paired with the stone and Lion-o gets the drifter rabbit swordmaker to fix it and he makes his own improvements.
if he fixes it then whats bengali gonna do? cant change the sword of omens too much marketing already went into the new look.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 AM   #15
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
i remember little from the original series. does bengali do that? i dont really see a problem with changing the look of the sword (doesnt have to be a major overhaul just an upgrade). i also think that if they keep everything "safe" the show will get stale. weve already seen that with new stones the claw shield can turn into power armor. i thought the drifter was a really cool character and would like to see him become more than a 1 episode character.
also changing the sword only gives bandai an opportunity to release more toys in a new wave. new liono with powerarmor+sword, new role-play sword, etc.
i guess i just want to see the show be bold in its direction like adult dramas. i see shows like breaking bad, walking dead, spartacus, game of thrones, etc. that arent afraid to change everything up now and then and surprise everyone. not saying they have to kill a character (i know its a kids show too) but i dont think they should listen to some of these fans who are purists and dont want a single deviation from the original thundercats.
keep it fresh and original. take TC where its never been and shock everyone! nostalgia started them off with a huge fanbase but that alone wont keep everyone watching a story that never changes for long.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
blueeyedkitty
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3ge View Post
i guess i just want to see the show be bold in its direction like adult dramas. i see shows like breaking bad, walking dead, spartacus, game of thrones, etc. that arent afraid to change everything up now and then and surprise everyone. .
Dude- spartacus was one the best things I have ever seen.
blueeyedkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #17
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 217
Spartacus wasn't changed because they wanted to. The actor playing the title roll got cancer. They did a prequal to save his spot. Then he died. The hammer of truth needs to repair the blaid to give the hammer credability imo.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:37 AM   #18
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTHRO HOOO View Post
Spartacus wasn't changed because they wanted to. The actor playing the title roll got cancer. They did a prequal to save his spot. Then he died. The hammer of truth needs to repair the blaid to give the hammer credability imo.
Thats not what i meant at all. During the normal season a lot of shocking things happened that kept you on your toes. I wasnt referring to the new season at all.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #19
blueeyedkitty
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3ge View Post
Thats not what i meant at all. During the normal season a lot of shocking things happened that kept you on your toes. I wasnt referring to the new season at all.
example: spoiler alert- varro's fate
blueeyedkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Episode 6 teasers Balgus82 Thundercats News and Rumors 31 08-27-2011 10:30 AM
Fav. Original Episode MegaPrime33 Thundercats Cartoons 21 08-20-2011 04:21 AM
Title change request Ravenxl7 Tech Support 2 07-12-2011 10:34 PM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS