TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #1951
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah by doing that "seduction" thing with Lion-O and then go for another cat, especially that other cat is his own brother, that she knows the "Big feud" they have with each other, will definetly make her a villain, So that can't be true.
I think it is an illusion.

I think cheetar would be very cautious of not hurting lion-o. Without lion-o it is game over. She knew the prediction Annet gave her. She didn't know what happen in the AP as we know.

To me, if she wanted tygra, she would have kissed him after she said make her feelings more clear. She wouldn't have to kiss him for the thank you for the flower.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-31-2011 at 07:23 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:21 PM   #1952
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Well if investment in the show each episode gets us more out of it, then there's no way their going with T/C, that was completely out of the blue.
We are all seeing it only as the small picture not the bigger picture. Thus her recent voice actress interview. What the Producer said will always be the bigger picture.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #1953
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
and since we're quoting Emmanuelle Chiqui interviews:

"I think Lion-O has a little crush on Cheetara. He gets a little devastated later."

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it
He ask her about that and she said oh yeah, then she changed her tune that he gets devastated later.

Sounds like she didn't want to say to much.

She said they are evolving. She only talked about lion-o. Great story lines do not end at E13.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-31-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #1954
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
He ask her about that and she said oh yeah, then she changed her tune that he gets devastated later.

Sounds like she didn't want to say to much.
She's only saying what's happening now or in Season1 not beyond. What Jelenic and a whole lot of other things they have said are always the bigger picture like you said.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-31-2011 at 07:30 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 07:33 PM   #1955
stormbringer
Quote:
She's only saying what's happening now or in Season1 not beyond. What Jelenic and a whole lot of other things they have said are always the bigger picture like you said.
Yeah there would have to be a bigger picture, none of it makes sense otherwise.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:34 PM   #1956
cmangund
Quote:
I think it is an illusion.

I think cheetar would be very cautious of not hurting lion-o. Without lion-o it is game over. She knew the prediction Annet gave her. She didn't know what happen in the AP as we know.

To me, if she wanted tygra, she would have kissed him after she said make her feelings more clear. She wouldn't have to kiss him for the thank you for the flower.
Yeah either it's an illusions and/or other stuff that we have discussed and the theories and analysis
Old 12-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #1957
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i do see Balgus82 point and it highly likely that cheetara has made a final choice on who she wants to be with. the other theories mentioned earlier does have the potential to happen but that's something we have to wait for next season. like i mentioned earlier, i prefer not having any romance in any action/adventure series because it distracts us from the main plot of the story. but in this series i kind of liked where they were taking the whole liono/cheetara thing until they pulled the 180. i just hope that the writers now focus more on the main story arc and to hopefully avoid unnecessary romance plots.
She hasn't made her final choice. This is E13 of E52.

She was to vauge in her dialogue.

She could have said "tygra, I should have made my feelings more cleared to you", and then kiss him.

You notice in that dialogue, she never said you when she was talking about who she chose.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:36 PM   #1958
cmangund
Quote:
Yeah there would have to be a bigger picture, none of it makes sense otherwise.
There will be too much uncountable conflicts with the interviews, data, facts if thing go T/C, and it ain't good to lie to a lot of fans especially most of the OS Thunderdads
Old 12-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #1959
L08e16o
Quote:
If this Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connetions theories/theory will come true, then maybe the crew had this idea before by seeing that picture you have.
My thing is, why did her eyes glow. When she uses full power, does she draw from the SoO?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #1960
cmangund
Quote:
My thing is, why did her eyes glow. When she uses full power, does she draw from the SoO?
Could be. That's why I think Illusions theory happening or no the Cheeatara SoO Chip theory has high probabilty will come true, because that will make cheetara a better character of choosing the brothers not based on feelings alone. As clearly joining the clerics was always her main goal in life, like what we saw in Ep12 flashback. Feelings for both brothers will be just one of the factors needed so Jaga can choose her as the SoO wielder chooser and SoO Guardian as the Cheetara SoO Connection Chip theory said.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #1961
L08e16o
Quote:
But what if batman visits thundera, teaches Tygra a lesson, then Cheetara attracted to Bats too, as bats is a "Babe Magnet" uh-oh the "competition" will just get bigger Lion-O/Cheetara/SoO/Tygra/Batman
It would be a rush job in 5 minutes to establish the B/C relationship.

I think Batman came by and gave her a senzu bean, ops that is dragon ball. See how dumb it sounds if it was T/C over a flower.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #1962
cmangund
Quote:
It would be a rush job in 5 minutes to establish the B/C relationship.

I think Batman came by and gave her a senzu bean, ops that is dragon ball. See how dumb it sounds if it was T/C over a flower.
Agreed
Old 12-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #1963
stormbringer
Quote:
Some theories are that its because she believes in Lion-o more than anyone else.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #1964
L08e16o
Quote:
Could be. That's why I think Illusions theory happening or no the Cheeatara SoO Chip theory has high probabilty will come true, because that will make cheetara a better character of choosing the brothers not based on feelings alone. As clearly joining the clerics was always her main goal in life, like what we saw in Ep12 flashback.
Only reason I think illusion.

She said everything that was on his heart, it was like she was reading his mind.

Think about it this way too, they showed the power in AP. To me that was a sign of something more. They were letting us know he has that power.

Annet said lion-o would feel betrayed by his brother, not cheetara.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #1965
L08e16o
Quote:
Some theories are that its because she believes in Lion-o more than anyone else.
Wouldn't the other cats eyes glow for the king in E2?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #1966
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
happy new years eve
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #1967
cmangund
Quote:
Nope only Cheetara in Ep6, when clearly Ep6 was about her helping Lion-O personally with the SoO.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #1968
stormbringer
Quote:
I think the theory is, that the others aren't as confident in Lion-o as Cheetara, so that's why only her eyes glowed.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #1969
cmangund
happy new years eve everyone
Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #1970
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
happy new years eve
Happy new years eve to you too.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:51 PM   #1971
stormbringer
Quote:
happy new years eve everyone
And too you as well.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #1972
cmangund
Quote:
Only reason I think illusion.

She said everything that was on his heart, it was like she was reading his mind.

Think about it this way too, they showed the power in AP. To me that was a sign of something more. They were letting us know he has that power.

Annet said lion-o would feel betrayed by his brother, not cheetara.
Yeah, I think the truth is she has feelings for both brothers but more for Lion-0 as he has kindness a lot more that Tygra. So in the Cheetara SoO Chip theory, Jaga has forseen this and made her the SoO guardian as this deep connection is needed with the choosen wielder. MAybe the spell of connection between Cheetara and the SoO given by Jaga alllows Cheetara to "see" the "heart" of both brothers, and thus she chose Lion-O the second time until now, should that dreaded ending was real.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #1973
L08e16o
Quote:
Nope only Cheetara in Ep6, when clearly Ep6 was about her helping Lion-O personally with the SoO.
See, I think that is important. He said invest in each episode.

They give us little things to see the bigger picture, we just don't have all the clues.

I think tygra would give up cheetara, but not lion-o.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #1974
L08e16o
Happy news years to all of you.

I am like I didn't stay in Manhattan tonight.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #1975
cmangund
Quote:
See, I think that is important. He said invest in each episode.

They give us little things to see the bigger picture, we just don't have all the clues.

I think tygra would give up cheetara, but not lion-o.
Provided IF she is with Tygra, as everything is vague.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #1976
L08e16o
Quote:
I think the theory is, that the others aren't as confident in Lion-o as Cheetara, so that's why only her eyes glowed.
Thanks.

I think if that was true, then all the cats eyes would have glowed for their king in E2.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #1977
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah, I think the truth is she has feelings for both brothers but more for Lion-0 as he has kindness a lot more that Tygra. So in the Cheetara SoO Chip theory, Jaga has forseen this and made her the SoO guardian as this deep connection is needed with the choosen wielder. MAybe the spell of connection between Cheetara and the SoO given by Jaga alllows Cheetara to "see" the "heart" of both brothers, and thus she chose Lion-O the second time until now, should that dreaded ending was real.
I wonder if that spell is connected to her.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #1978
L08e16o
Quote:
Provided IF she is with Tygra, as everything is vague.
If that is the real cheetara (writer should never work again), I think she is clearing up the flower thing in the past so they all can move forward.

If that is the real cheetara, I believe Annet would have said cheetara. She betrayed his feelings, but tygra.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #1979
L08e16o
All I know is long relationships take time to build, not rushed.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #1980
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
and since we're quoting Emmanuelle Chiqui interviews:

"I think Lion-O has a little crush on Cheetara. He gets a little devastated later."

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it
judging from this interview, i would say that the tygra/cheetara pairing is probably set in stone. honestly it was bad writing but nothing can be done about it but moving on. i just wish they would focus more on the main plot of the story and IMHO, no more character development. i think the writers have proved that character development isn't their strong point. so i would rather just have action rather than be insulted with terrible character development.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #1981
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder if that spell is connected to her.
If you think about it, it's highly unlikely they will only make the "reason" of her following him around that simple, Jelenic said a defenitive answer to it. So the answer must be something like the Cheetara SoO Conetion theories, They have been using the words choosing for a couple of episodes for both SoO and Cheetara and the brothers, that's one of the key I thnk. this choosing this is not as simple as it seems, there's a plot behind it that ties in with the triangle, otherwise the writers will not make annet tie the triangle and the plot with his propehices,

Last edited by cmangund; 12-31-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 08:04 PM   #1982
cmangund
Quote:
judging from this interview, i would say that the tygra/cheetara pairing is probably set in stone. honestly it was bad writing but nothing can be done about it but moving on. i just wish they would focus more on the main plot of the story and IMHO, no more character development. i think the writers have proved that character development isn't their strong point. so i would rather just have action rather than be insulted with terrible character development.
you are only judging it based on one interview, there are so many other factors + data + facts and other interviews don't forget mainly the producers, the bigger picture. In that one she's just saying what's happening now. in season 1 not beyond.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #1983
L08e16o
Quote:
I don't think it was set in stone. I don't think anything is set in stone right now.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #1984
stormbringer
Quote:
If the T/C pairing were set in stone, the show would probably face a ratings collapse, and probably end long before originally planned. But I still think if they truly wanted T/C, they would have put more effort into making it plausible.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:07 PM   #1985
cmangund
Quote:
I don't think it was set in stone. I don't think anything is set in stone right now.
That's just one interview, there are other so many quotes already, form the producers mainly.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #1986
L08e16o
Quote:
If the T/C pairing were set in stone, the show would probably face a ratings collapse, and probably end long before originally planned. But I still think if they truly wanted T/C, they would have put more effort into making it plausible.
You are 100% correct.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #1987
cmangund
Quote:
See this interview to get the bigger picture of the triangle as a whole compared to that tiny thing:

Old 12-31-2011, 08:17 PM   #1988
L08e16o
Quote:
That's just one interview, there are other so many quotes already, form the producers mainly.
You're right.

She did tell the truth, he did get devastated.

She answer for only lion-o, not cheetara.

Another thing, he said will they have cat on cat thing. She laughed. I thought it was bold for him to say that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-31-2011 at 08:21 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 08:19 PM   #1989
cmangund
Quote:
You're right.

She did tell the truth, he did get devastated.

She answer for only lion-o, not cheetara.
That's what I am saying, I already knew about that interview, but it did not say anything other then what's happening in season1.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #1990
cmangund
Quote:
Another thing, he said will they have cat on cat thing. She laughed. I thought it was bold for him to say that.
They will have "Lion-O on Cheetara" thing
Old 12-31-2011, 08:35 PM   #1991
Balgus82
Quote:
She hasn't made her final choice. This is E13 of E52.

She was to vauge in her dialogue.

She could have said "tygra, I should have made my feelings more cleared to you", and then kiss him.

You notice in that dialogue, she never said you when she was talking about who she chose.

she said she didn't make her feelings clear. and Both brothers thought she liked Lion-O. if she wasn't clear that means they misinterpreted her. meaning she liked Tygra.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:38 PM   #1992
L08e16o
Quote:
right she said she didn't make her feelings clear. Both brothers thought she liked Lion-O. if she wasn't clear that means they misinterpreted her actions. meaning she liked Tygra.
You didn't read what I said.

If she woud have liked tygra, then by her hurting him, she woud have kissed him there. Why beat around the bush, she would have been clear with her feelings.

She kissed him to thank him.

That is why I think the ending was to vague.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #1993
Balgus82
Quote:
You didn't read what I said.

If she woud have liked tygra, then by her hurting him, she woud have kissed him there. Why beat around the bush, she would have been clear with her feelings.

She kissed him to thank him.

That is why I think the ending was to vague.
she said she was unclear, then explained why she liked tygra to clear it up, and then kissed him.

I don't know how much more obvious they could get.

you don't just go up to people and kiss them without saying anything first.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #1994
L08e16o
Quote:
she said she was unclear, then explained why she liked tygra to clear it up, and then kissed him.

I don't know how much more obvious they could get.

you don't just go up to people and kiss them without saying anything first.
No she didn't.

She didn't say I chose you tygra.

She said I didn't thank you and they kissed.

She wouldn't have kissed him first. She said I heard what happen in the AP and I feel I am at fault. I should make my feelings more clear. Kissing him there, that lets tygra know she chose him. Not going into a story about the flower and say I owe you a thank you.

IMO, if she chose tygra, they would have kiss to let him know her feelings. Then she would have gone into the story of the flower. IMO, she kissed him to thank him what he did a long time ago.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-31-2011 at 08:59 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #1995
cmangund
Quote:
No she didn't.

She didn't say I chose you tygra.

She said I didn't thank you and they kissed.

She wouldn't have kissed him first. She said I heard what happen in the AP and I feel I am at fault. I should make my feelings more clear. Kissing him there, that lets tygra know she chose him. Not going into a story about the flower and say I owe you a thank you.
It does not matter anyway whether or not she has chosen, because she will not hurt either brother's feelings as with the highest good thing,interviews and other facts. If she has chosen brother A than knows she is hurting brother b and vice versa then she will not really choose either brothers (open or close triangle), thus the SoO chip theory, another factor to help her choose.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-31-2011 at 09:01 PM..
Old 12-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #1996
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
whos getting boozed I know I am
Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 PM   #1997
L08e16o
Quote:
It does not matter anyway whether or not she has chosen, because she will not hurt either brother's feelings as with the highest good thing,interviews and other facts. If she has chosen brother A than knows she is hurting brother b and vice versa then she will not really choose either brothers, thus the SoO chip theory.
To me the dialogue means a lot for clues on the next 3 episodes. They either did that on purpose or it was terrible writing. Everything points to doing this on purpose.

I am telling you, lion-o will not be able to use the SoO.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 PM   #1998
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
whos getting boozed I know I am
Not really in this current analysis mode
Old 12-31-2011, 09:03 PM   #1999
cmangund
Quote:
To mean the dialogue means a lot for clues on the next 3 episodes. They either did that on purpose or it was terrible writing. Everything points to doing this on purpose.

I am telling you, lion-o will not be able to use the SoO.
Yes Thus the Chetara SoO Connections Theory. I agree. She will choose the one's Worthy of having the SoO (Of course more feelings to Lion-O).
Old 12-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #2000
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
it can go like this. tygra's pissed because he's lost to lion-o. he goes and tries to kill lion-o again. cheetara tries to protect lion-o but fails in the process. lion-os scared when all of a sudden dark knight theme starts playing and batman shows up. along with chuck fucking NORRIS and po the dragon warrior!!! they beat the shit out of tygra,mumm-ra,grune,slythe,the entire lizard army,solomon grundy,killer croc,clayface,and finish them off with the triple chao wao sonic punch kick. everybodys impressed and lion-o asks how they got so powerful. the three turn to the camera and say 'we always drink milk'. others reload we refuel. Lo8e160 read this.