TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
Hyper Jaguar
Thunder Kitty
I've thought about it off and on but I'm not too sure. I know it's made for kids rather than adult collectors, and depending on how big on how one's hand is, it could be cool or not. So, is the Claw Shield worth adding to me collection?
Hyper Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Im a completist, and even Im gunna say its poor quallity and too small. Im a average dude and its microscopic on me so I didnt buy it
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
Thundera
Thundercat!
Way to small for any human beings arm, and at the price it's at way too steep for this collector to spend on!
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #4
Hyper Jaguar
Thunder Kitty
I'll at least think it over. Although, when the toy line for Power Rangers Samurai came out earlier this year, the Samurizer, Samurai Morpher, and the spin sword were nothing special either, and collectors bought those as well. So, I really don't know right now.
Hyper Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
I got one for two reasons. (#1) I am a completest and must have it all. (#2) It makes a nice display piece with the basic sword of omens in the holster.
Shenlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #6
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Im a completist, and even Im gunna say its poor quallity and too small. Im a average dude and its microscopic on me so I didnt buy it
Exactly this. I don't think it's particularly poor quality, but the tiny size of it ridiculously small. When I first saw it in store I thought it couldn't possibly be the claw shield I thought I wanted. It might fit a smurf.

Also the regular sword of omens was very disappointing too. My hand is bigger then it.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
omens619
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
Exactly this. I don't think it's particularly poor quality, but the tiny size of it ridiculously small. When I first saw it in store I thought it couldn't possibly be the claw shield I thought I wanted. It might fit a smurf.

Also the regular sword of omens was very disappointing too. My hand is bigger then it.
the reg sword or claw shield are not worth it, unless you need it for Halloween
omens619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
squawkbot
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by omens619 View Post
the reg sword or claw shield are not worth it, unless you need it for Halloween
Even for Halloween, unless you're under 6 years of age, this thing would be too tiny. You'd look pretty stupid IMO with this tiny thing on your adult costume. Im giving mine away to my 4 yr-old nephew
squawkbot is offline   Reply With Quote