TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Fan Fiction

Old 09-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Swiftkill
Thunderheart
greetings! im not new here just new to having a name and such.
So this be my first post!
fanfiction... i realise that the 2011 show is new and not many people will be willing to write about it.
but on fanfiction, i found only TWO fanfics. thats really not a lot.
now, again i realise that the show is very new and that things like good fanfiction will take time.
but what i really want to see is some writing about human/cat interaction.
doesnt nessasarily have to be a story (although i personally love when a human randomly gets transported to thundera)
but what would be the characters interactions with a human? what if they came to our world or vise versa?

how would they react to seeing a bunch (or even one) tottally 'hairless monkey' as we dub ourselves?
how would we/they react to our differences in hearing, sight, touch (fur/skin) would it be colder on third earth than on our earth?
is their biology different? do they have kids the same way, mate the same way, can they eat chocolate if it was available?
what about average heights. whats considered short or tall?

things such as these i would like to see written in either fanfiction stories or just random musings.

but personally, a good story with good characterization and reaction so a human/s (love story or not) suddenly arriving on third earth (mainly before mumm-ra or days before) would simply be a delight for me to read.
somehting that isnt only three very short 2,000 words long.

im not sure if this is in the right catagory, so if not please feel free to move it wherever its supposed to go, i wont bite you if you do.
thx.
Swiftkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
I'm kind of new to the whole Fan Fiction thing, but I think that most people are just enjoying the new series right now. Most of the fan fiction would be based off of the 80's version, those storylines, and people rather than a new series that hasn't even hit 10 episodes yet. People need to get a feel for these new characters before trying to establish anything new on their own. That's just my opinion though, hope it helps.
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
Purrsia
Thunder Kitty
I agree it will take some time for people to start ficcing in the new universe. Not sure what stories are on ffnet, so this may be redundant, but there's a new-series based fic here if anyone is interested:

The New King by NoWhere_Man

ThunderCats Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction of ThunderCats Fans
Purrsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
ayaceres
Thunder Kitty
Wow o.o
those are some deep questions for a fanfic.
I don't know why but it made me laugh XD
You put so much thought into this it's great, I hardly see such deepthinking around anymore
I think we'll probably start seeing some thundercats fanfic popping up now, I'm working on one myself now that it's got more episodes out
ayaceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #5
Swiftkill
Thunderheart
haha, thanks for all your replies! yeah i guess i do put more thought into it then most. im too curious for my own good.
the amount of fics have increased now that there are more episodes out, however the content for the most part remains the same. oh well, they cant be all god-like novels now can they?
Old 11-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
ayaceres
Thunder Kitty
I'm waiting for writers that really know how to develop a character, some of the fics I've read just don't have that -.-
I hope I can develop my OC at least
Old 11-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
LouLou
Thunder Kitty
I love reading peoples Fan fiction and are debating on doing one myself at some point.
What does anyone think of Role playing?? Ive done abit in the past, not of thundercats like but i want to give it a try!
LouLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #8
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou View Post
I love reading peoples Fan fiction and are debating on doing one myself at some point.
What does anyone think of Role playing?? Ive done abit in the past, not of thundercats like but i want to give it a try!
Fan fiction its nice indeed i would like to read a good one. As for role playing i used to play a little with my brother and his friends. Unfortunately he is far away and are small team dispaned.
Yasraina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:05 AM   #9
LouLou
Thunder Kitty
Maybe we should start an RP?? What does anyone think? x
Old 11-22-2011, 04:24 AM   #10
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
That would be nice i think.
Yasraina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
LouLou
Thunder Kitty
Cool, ive sent you a message
Old 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #12
Swiftkill
Thunderheart
i love rpging! i used to moderate many large sites and co-moderated some. iv created three sites on my own. haha im boasting T__T i lik rp, but i think ill wiat until something good starts to happen.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #13
Purrsia
Thunder Kitty
Role playing can be great fun. There's been some awesome games in the fandom over the years so if you guys start one, hope you have a blast. It's great if you can get some steady players and a good plot line going
Purrsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #14
ayaceres
Thunder Kitty
I love rping but with school it's hard to rp anymore ;A; and plus people randomly stopped rping with me ;-;
Old 11-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
LouLou
Thunder Kitty
Glad we've got some interest Will start something soon!