TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 12-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #1651
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
so many good points, and nice to see that I'm not the only Lion-O/Cheetara fan around... lol!

I'd also like to point out that just because Tygra and Cheetara kissed now doesn't mean it's going to last. Just something I've picked up from 29 years of TV watching... pairings that start in the first season very seldom last the whole series.
Excellent point.

Trust me, you are not the only one. There are a lot of L/C.

If that was the real cheetara, writers don't show the ending romances so soon.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #1652
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Why?

It doesn't look like he did, but it looks like TC comics was in UK. It didn't do to well.

He took over thunderbolts title.
Because there will be a possibility he will be writing an Episode in tcats. That's good to hear then.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #1653
stormbringer
I'm not really sure who wrote the comics. I think it was various writers since it was really a series of miniseries, I know there were different artists.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #1654
cmangund
Quote:
Thanks.

I think the writers were going to have the hero with the main female. It is a great story line.

I liked the Beyond catoon, I guess it didn't do that well.

SM will always have LL, so I guess Batman has WW.
Yeah I liked Batman Beyond too but the bats romance with WW in JL causes alot of problems with the fandom

Maybe part of the reason bats was paired with WW was because both are A-list characters like Lion-O/Cheetara and not supporting like Catwoman?
I have nothing againts bats/cat pairing. but they just removed that ship in JL and started with WW and I am hooked like I am hooked with Lion-O/Cheetara ship because of EP4.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #1655
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
so many good points, and nice to see that I'm not the only Lion-O/Cheetara fan around... lol!

I'd also like to point out that just because Tygra and Cheetara kissed now doesn't mean it's going to last. Just something I've picked up from 29 years of TV watching... pairings that start in the first season very seldom last the whole series.
Don;t worry there's 90% chance at least the triangle just starting
Old 12-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #1656
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Most of them think that because they are the bigger forum, they are the absolute winner and thus they are "arrogant". It never worked that way, first we see the facts and data and what we can get from that. Fandom craziness was never a factor to WB cartoons shows even when the producers and writers went nuts/X-factors.

From Experinece the factors they will consider most are(not considering x-factors/producers and writers craziness):

1 Money Returns/Profit
2.What will get them the most viewer ratings.
3.The theme of the show itself and stories,etc,etc
4.What the writers see with the pairings of the characters and stories they can make out of it.
You are right.
1. Money is what it is all about. Series don't happen unless it can turn profit.
2. Lion-o will get them ratings. L/C will get them more ratings.
3. Classic Hero.
4. They made the chemistry for L/C, they won't pull that away. They purposely made them develop the romance. We don't know if that is the real cheetara or if it is, what is driving her to do that. Her dialogue is to vague.

I think the classic hero journey is so key. The Classic Hero's romance is never the minor charactrer, it is always the lead female. That allows a lot of developing.

Think about it, if it was T/C, it would take a back seat to lion-o's story and the story. There is no other love interest that can do the main character justice except Cheetara. They would never have the time to build T/C right. On the other hand, they have so many angles to use for L/C.

JL was always bout the League. There was not one main hero.

In TC, they have said it is Classic Hero (sigular) Journey. This show is about Lion-o and so was the OS. The comics wasn't.

For the hero to end up with pumyra early and with only 3 episodes, does not follow the clasic hero. The minor love interest is for the supporting characters.

No matter how many t/C fans there are, everyone wants to see the hero get the main girl. I believe this series will follow the classic hero story. That makes the most money. When we watch movies, we want the hero to get the girl, all ages like this especially when they were developing a romance nicely.

They develop L/C great story line on purpose.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-23-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #1657
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah I liked Batman Beyond too but the bats romance with WW in JL causes alot of problems with the fandom

Maybe part of the reason bats was paired with WW was because both are A-list characters like Lion-O/Cheetara and not supporting like Catwoman?
I have nothing againts bats/cat pairing. but they just removed that ship in JL and started with WW and I am hooked like I am hooked with Lion-O/Cheetara ship because of EP4.
I liked it too. As you said, main Male lead and main femlae lead.

I think there were Super man and wonder women fans, but Louis Lane will always be with super man.

E4 was so well done. They threw in snarf, because it was to early to kiss.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #1658
cmangund
Been thinking this again, what if we all here actually just seeing the EP 13 under a wrong light or prespective and I have over analyzed it(done that before where I over analyzed a "bug" in a computer software, while actually the "bug" problem was so simple that I missed it). what if the simple truth is really is it just that Cheetara went to Tygra to say thank you because of the flower thing while protecting Lion-O from any kind of Betrayal he will do to Lion-O, because she did not need to time all of that when the bells were about to ring as she noticed the bells when it was ringing, waited a bit until the bell was about to ring before readying for Tygra to kiss her. And she did not say "I choose you" or "I love you", she only say "I did choose, years ago" which won't conflict with any dialogue in Ep14 if when she knows Lion-O feelings she said to Lion that she has choosen him. If this is the case than it could lead to a very hot Lion-O/Cheetara kiss in Ep14

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 01:44 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #1659
cmangund
Quote:
I think there were Super man and wonder women fans, but Louis Lane will always be with super man.
Bruce Timm and Mcduffie also said the reason they did not pair WW with superman was because it will be boring, besides Superman and LL are canon enough already. Bats and wondy according to them will be very intersiting to do.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #1660
L08e16o
Quote:
Because there will be a possibility he will be writing an Episode in tcats. That's good to hear then.
I think they would make them keep it in the line with the story.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-23-2011 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #1661
L08e16o
Quote:
Been thinking this again, what if we all here actually just seeing the EP 13 under a wrong light or prespective and I have over analyzed it(done that before where I over analyzed a "bug" in a computer software, while actually the "bug" problem was so simple that I missed it). what if the simple truth is really is it just that Cheetara went to Tygra to say thank you because of the flower thing while protecting Lion-O from any kind of Betrayal he will do to Lion-O, because she did not need to time all of that when the bells were about to ring as she noticed the bells when it was ringing, waited a bit until the bell was about to ring before readying for Tygra to kiss her. And she did not say "I choose you" or "I love you", she only say "I did choose, years ago" which won't conflict with any dialogue in Ep14 if when she knows Lion-O feelings she said to Lion that she has choosen him. If this is the case than it could lead to a very hot Lion-O/Cheetara kiss in Ep14
I know I was thinking emotionally after I saw E13.

That would work, but the scenes can't be over. She needs to tell tygra, she chose Lion-o so he can move on.

Some things that still bother me.
1. Making her feelings clear?
2. She knew what happen in the AP?
3. Having the flower's heart intact?

There is a lot of out of that episode. If your right, I hope they see him while the bells are ringing.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #1662
L08e16o
Quote:
Bruce Timm and Mcduffie also said the reason they did not pair WW with superman was because it will be boring, besides Superman and LL are canon enough already. Bats and wondy according to them will be very intersiting to do.
Everyone sees LL and SM together no matter what.

Like L/C.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #1663
cmangund
Quote:
I know I was thinking emotionally after I saw E13.

That would work, but the scenes can't be over. She needs to tell tygra, she chose Lion-o so he can move on.

Some things that still bother me.
1. Making her feelings clear?
2. She knew what happen in the AP?
3. Having the flower's heart intact?

There is a lot of out of that episode. If your right, I hope they see him while the bells are ringing.
Yeah all my writer friends confirmed the vague dialogue too, they are saying her vague dialogue was not enough to make them an actual couple.

Maybe part of the reason the writers did not show the part where cheetara explain to Tygra her conflicted feelings was done intentional to piss us off, like Jelenic said. Or they just wanted an easier written dialogue, so later in Ep 14 after all the shippy moments between Cheetara/Lion-O she will only say that she already explained it to Tygra her conflicted feelings and that he was already "okay" with it.

The rest of the problem maybe just holes that we must ignore? but how to ignore it after we have been anlyzing this from top to bottom.

MAybe it was only Cheetara that noticed the bells, as Tygra's mind already "too buisy".

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 02:11 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #1664
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah all my writer friends confirmed the vague dialogue too, they are saying her vague dialogue was not enough to make them an actual couple.

Maybe part of the reason the writers did not show the part where cheetara explain to Tygra her conflicted feelings was done intentional to piss us off, like Jelenic said. Or they just wanted an easier written dialogue, so later in Ep 14 after all the shippy moments between Cheetara/Lion-O she will only say that she already explained it to Tygra her conflicted feelings and that he was already "okay" with it.

The rest of the problem maybe just holes that we must ignore? but how to ignore it after we have been anlyzing this from top to bottom.

MAybe it was only Cheetara that noticed the bells, as Tygra's mind already "too buisy".
I know my mind would have been busy.

I could see that.

I can't see how she is conflicted.
1. All of her signs and feelings have been clear so far, lion-o.
2. She never cared about tygra until Annet's prediction.
3. I can see her thanking him and stopping the betrayal
4. Who did she chose?

I think she chose lion-o and we will see it in a flashback (why she follows him around).

Writers can't expect fans to accept terrrible writing on E13. If they were deep in the series and there was so many things that have not been discuss, then I can see hole. Like Naruto, there are 587 chapters, there is going to be holes. There are just no holes with the main characters.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #1665
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
Iagree,oh and sorry about " dont L/C will happen" it was a typ-o
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #1666
cmangund
Quote:
I could see that.

4. Who did she chose?

I think she chose lion-o and we will see it in a flashback (why she follows him around).
Yeah it's too obvious, she's bee very active physically with Lion-O.
I hope there won't be any conflicted feelings at all, too. But writers love that.
She chose Lion-O definitely
Old 12-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #1667
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThundercatsRules View Post
Iagree,oh and sorry about " dont L/C will happen" it was a typ-o
No big deal. Sorry.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #1668
stormbringer
Quote:

I could see that.

4. Who did she chose?

Writers can't expect fans to accept terrrible writing on E13. If they were deep in the series and there was so many things that have not been discuss, then I can see hole. Like Naruto, there are 587 chapters, there is going to be holes. There are just no holes with the main characters.
I agree. If the writers were serious about T/C, they would have been building up to them all this time, and not showing all of the close moments, and near kisses between L/C.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #1669
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #1670
cmangund
Quote:

I could see that.

4. Who did she chose?
Maybe her choosing Lion-O officially or the "big kiss" will happen in Ep 26 as the actual Season 1 Finale, originally. before CN chopped it to 2x 13 episodes. While Ep 14 will just show that the brothers have equal Love triangle scale. Of course I am hoping Ep14 will be the real offcial Lion-O/Cheetara starting point. I am just preparing for the worse again.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 02:43 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #1671
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I agree. If the writers were serious about T/C, they would have been building up to them all this time, and not showing all of the close moments, and near kisses between L/C.
Agreed. Everything we have seen, it has been L/C.

Great writing so far for L/C. Great Story Line.

Rushed of 5 times for T/C; which was very vague.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #1672
L08e16o
Quote:
Maybe her choosing Lion-O officially or the "big kiss" will happen in Ep 26 as the actual Season 1 Finale, originally. before CN chopped it to 2x 13 episodes. While Ep 14 will just show that the brothers have equal Love triangle scale. Of course I am hoping Ep14 will be the real offcial Lion-O/Cheetara starting point. I am just preparing for the worse again.
I do hope it starts at E14 or at least throw us a bone to show us cheetara's side. E14 needs to explain what cheetara chose along time ago. If she chose lion-o, then I can wait for the kiss as long they get back to their flirting.

I don't know how cheetara can fix it with Lion-o without telling him. We want him to tell her, but she just ripped his heart. Assuming this is the real cheetara.

I agree with you. If the writers are trying to show tygra is equal to lion-o, I just don't see it. She has only shown feelings for lion-o. The kiss like you said could only be a thank you (I agree).

Worse for me would be next morning and lion-o acts like nothing happens.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #1673
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
I know theres gonna be a golden lion-o involved in it
Old 12-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #1674
cmangund
Quote:
I do hope it starts at E14 or at least throw us a bone to show us cheetara's side. E14 needs to explain what cheetara chose along time ago. If she chose lion-o, then I can wait for the kiss as long they get back to their flirting.

I don't know how cheetara can fix it with Lion-o without telling him. We want him to tell her, but she just ripped his heart. Assuming this is the real cheetara.

I agree with you. If the writers are trying to show tygra is equal to lion-o, I just don't see it. She has only shown feelings for lion-o. The kiss like you said could only be a thank you (I agree).

They will at least throw us a meaty bone for Lion-O/Cheetara fans in Ep 14 this much I am certain. Or the thunderdads will roar so loud that the crew will be deafened by the thunderdads roar

The rest I don't know. so many factors to think about, or I am just over analysing it.

the thunderdads will roar even louder if Lion-o acts like nothing happens in Ep 14 never underestimate the roar of the thunderdads!

What if the next morning when Lion-O wakes up Cheetara will be there to say her feelings for him? and give him the most unforgettable wake up kiss ever the evening before she went to Tygra so logically the next morning she will go to Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #1675
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
i really hope that happens. i don't want to sound negative but didn't the summary preview of episode 13 on cartoon network website say "cheetara chooses her beau". the reason i keep mentioning this is because, cheetara's conversation with tygra in that last episode was somewhat vague. she claims she chose years ago, but didn't mention his name. i think the writers may be jerking us around by not giving us solid answers. so it could possibly go either T/C or L/C. im really curious to see the outcome of episode 14, because they owe the viewers a big explanation.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #1676
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i really hope that happens. i don't want to sound negative but didn't the summary preview of episode 13 on cartoon network website say "cheetara chooses her beau". the reason i keep mentioning this is because, cheetara's conversation with tygra in that last episode was somewhat vague. she claims she chose years ago, but didn't mention his name. i think the writers may be jerking us around by not giving us solid answers. so it could possibly go either T/C or L/C. im really curious to see the outcome of episode 14, because they owe the viewers a big explanation.
From experience, I think that "cheetara chooses her beau" thing was to trap us viewers into thinking that in this episode, she will really choose, otherwise they will not put that on the EP summary.

Yes her conversation was indeed vague all my writers friend agreed to that, that's also part of the reason what made them certain that the Lion-O/Cheetara angle is definitely next.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 05:45 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #1677
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

judging from liono's character, he will probably not say anything. he is the kind of guy that would rather suffer in silence than voice his opinion on matters like this. i actually think it might go this way seeing that he thinks nobody ever believes in him, so why should cheetara be any different to him. also im sure in his mind, since tygra has always been the favorite, it would be an obvious choice with cheetara. this is because, the kingdom of thundera pretty much believes tygra should have been king anyway. i got to say it kind of breaks my heart thinking how lonely liono is gonna be from now on.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #1678
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
(What if the next morning when Lion-O wakes up Cheetara will be there to say her feelings for him? and give him the most unforgettable wake up kiss ever) I would ove if that happens
Old 12-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #1679
cmangund
Quote:
judging from liono's character, he will probably not say anything. he is the kind of guy that would rather suffer in silence than voice his opinion on matters like this. i actually think it might go this way seeing that he thinks nobody ever believes in him, so why should cheetara be any different to him. also im sure in his mind, since tygra has always been the favorite, it would be an obvious choice with cheetara. this is because, the kingdom of thundera pretty much believes tygra should have been king anyway. i got to say it kind of breaks my heart thinking how lonely liono is gonna be from now on.
Dont worry eventough if Lion-O will stay silent, assuming that she has chosen Tygra, she will notice Lion-O's problems and eventually lead to her knowing his feelings, because that is Cheetara's character, also per the actress said "she will go for the highest good of all those involved" when asked about the triangle. So she will not ignore Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 05:55 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #1680
cmangund
Quote:
(What if the next morning when Lion-O wakes up Cheetara will be there to say her feelings for him? and give him the most unforgettable wake up kiss ever) I would ove if that happens
We can always hope, since they are already doing 180 switch that easy, what stopping them to do 180 switch again directly at the beginning of Ep14
Old 12-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #1681
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
judging from liono's character, he will probably not say anything. he is the kind of guy that would rather suffer in silence than voice his opinion on matters like this. i actually think it might go this way seeing that he thinks nobody ever believes in him, so why should cheetara be any different to him. also im sure in his mind, since tygra has always been the favorite, it would be an obvious choice with cheetara. this is because, the kingdom of thundera pretty much believes tygra should have been king anyway. i got to say it kind of breaks my heart thinking how lonely liono is gonna be from now on I have two things to say about what you just said, 1 tygra'san ungrateful dick, 2 Lion-o is gonna be with cheetara trust me.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #1682
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Dont worry eventough if Lion-O will stay silent, assuming that she has chosen Tygra, she will notice Lion-O's problems and eventually lead to her knowing his feelings, because that is Cheetara's character, also per the actress said "she will go for the highest good of all those involved" when asked about the triangle. So she will not ignore Lion-O.
what if the "she will go for the highest good of all those involved" statement made by the voice actress of cheetara meant that cheetara considered what tygra did for her when they were kids was of the highest good. thus leading to her choosing him.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #1683
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
Thumbs up you think tygra's a dick. Just kidding
Old 12-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #1684
cmangund
Quote:
what if the "she will go for the highest good of all those involved" statement made by the voice actress of cheetara meant that cheetara considered what tygra did for her when they were kids was of the highest good. thus leading to her choosing him.
Then the actress will say "she will go for the higher good of all those involved" not "the highest good for all those involved", she was carefull with her choice of words, she choose highest not higher means at least she will try her best not to hurt either brother's feelings. worst case scenario is open triangle. She also said cheetara's character is not like sancha at all from the borgias where sancha is just stirring up the pot, in that show. that further strengthen cheetara's character more, of not hurting either side of the triangle.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 06:11 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #1685
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
if she stays with tygra which I seriously doubt, look up NUMB by linkin park on youtube to ease the pain.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #1686
cmangund
Quote:
if she stays with tygra which I seriously doubt, look up NUMB by linkin park on youtube to ease the pain.
She's not even with Tygra yet, her words were too vague to consider Tygra/Cheetara as a couple already, and this came from my writer friends.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 06:19 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #1687
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
hey guys how do you add a picture from your computer
Old 12-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #1688
cmangund
Quote:
hey guys how do you add a picture from your computer
You mean on the thread post User Interface?
Old 12-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #1689
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
ok thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #1690
cmangund
Quote:
ok thanks
As far as I know, you can only add a web link to the image you wanted, on the thread post UI. Not the image file itself, directly.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #1691
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
If Cheetara chooses Lion-o I may scream like a little girl on the inside
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	young love.png
Views:	6
Size:	602.9 KB
ID:	853
Old 12-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #1692
cmangund
Here are the main snippets of Interviews, that I think provide clues on the triangle/relationships directly or indirectly. I will see if I can still get some more:

Jelenic:
- “…we wanted to Potray a classic “Hero’s Journey”
- “…Lion-O interpret a lot of Cheetara’s interest as effection”
- “..Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara”
- “..we dont’t give a definitive answer of her following Lion-O around until I think EP 14…”
- Specific on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “ If you invest in the show, with each episode you’ll get more out of it”
- “We are making this with the Thunderdads in mind”
- “A lot of the crew are Thunderdads too”
- The crew said Love is a strong word, that means Lion-O does have feelings for Cheetara but not yet in the love level, that’s why Cheetara’s voice actors said the spark between Lion-O and Cheetara keeps on evolving
- “we like to piss off the fans”
- “Tygra wondering, if he will loose again to Lion-O when it comes to love”
- “ ..and of course the love Triangle between the brothers and Cheetara”

Larry Kenny (the OS Lion-O):
- When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara”Where was that spark between Lion-O and Cheetara when I was Playing Lion-O” then look annoyed “I was years too late” ”But we had launch a couple of times”
- “Fans of the OS have nothing to worry about this new show, they will love it, I am sure”

Cheetara’s Voice Actress:
- When asked about the triangle “Cheetara is a much better person than sancha. Cheetara is at least she is going for the highest good of all those involved, while sancha just stirs up the pot.
-When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara she said”yeah,.. you know it keeps on evolving, it’s hard to say anything without spoiling it, but it’s a good storylineshippy laughs

Sam Register:
- “We wanted to create Characters with layers
- “We have spent a lot of money on this…”
- “We wanted to keep the core and spirit of the story intact like the OS, a Hero’s Journey, Lion-O grows from a boy to a man, becoming king.”

Tygra’s Voice Actor:
- “Tygra came from a very dark place”

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 06:51 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #1693
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
did you see my picture
Old 12-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #1694
cmangund
Quote:
If Cheetara chooses Lion-o I may scream like a little girl on the inside
Yeah I did , we need to add more pictures.here

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...e1-d48oc4x.jpg

and

http://piku-chan.deviantart.com/art/...F32800802&qo=0

and

http://lineith.deviantart.com/art/So...F32800802&qo=1

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #1695
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
got it covered
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	young love 2.png
Views:	4
Size:	554.4 KB
ID:	854Click image for larger version

Name:	young love 3.png
Views:	4
Size:	1,015.7 KB
ID:	855
Old 12-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #1696
L08e16o
Quote:
They will at least throw us a meaty bone for Lion-O/Cheetara fans in Ep 14 this much I am certain. Or the thunderdads will roar so loud that the crew will be deafened by the thunderdads roar

The rest I don't know. so many factors to think about, or I am just over analysing it.

the thunderdads will roar even louder if Lion-o acts like nothing happens in Ep 14 never underestimate the roar of the thunderdads!

What if the next morning when Lion-O wakes up Cheetara will be there to say her feelings for him? and give him the most unforgettable wake up kiss ever the evening before she went to Tygra so logically the next morning she will go to Lion-O.
What happens if lion-o wakes up and cheetara is sleeping right next to him. She said she should make her feelings more clear.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-23-2011 at 06:54 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #1697
L08e16o
Quote:
Maybe she did chose her Beau and it is lion-o. They could have set us up. She would have said you tygra.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #1698
L08e16o
Quote:
From experience, I think that "cheetara chooses her beau" thing was to trap us viewers into thinking that in this episode, she will really choose, otherwise they will not put that on the EP summary.

Yes her conversation was indeed vague all my writers friend agreed to that, that's also part of the reason what made them certain that the Lion-O/Cheetara angle is definitely next.
Agree, that ending was like a kick in the nuts.

I think we will see cheetara's angle and then lion-o's.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #1699
L08e16o
Quote:
I really would be mad.

I don't believe it would go that far. I think lion-o will not go out with a fight. He fights for what he believes in or likes.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #1700
L08e16o
Quote:
Also, L/C relationship is evolving.