TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #1001
Alapan
Thunder Kitty
This is what I have pondered for a while and I have come to the conclusion that the TLC romance will continue. I mean look at it this way, Cheetara apparently likes Lion-O but she feels like she is obligated to like Tygra because he was so nice to her in her time of need. So she makes the choice of kissing Tygra in the end, but what if Tygra, like the personality he has, uses this against Lion-O? Do any of you think that Cheetara will stand for that? She, after all, has feelings for him so she might realize that she has made the wrong choice or that the Tygra she knew has changed over the years. As for Lion-O, I really don't see him going hunthing for chicks after this massive shock, I mean he is SUPPOSED to be heart broken after this 'betrayal' right? Righ now, I really can't see Lion-O with a woman, either it's Cheetara or no-one.
Alapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #1002
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
This is not a romantic genre. How would their romantic relationship encourage toy sales? There not writing this show for any of us. There writing this show to sale toys to boys between the ages of 6-12.
To kids who have probably never even seen the OS.
Also, not all OS fans are L/C. A lot of them supported and still support T/C. Whose to say the creators wouldn't want to piss them off?
Shipping. This show is aimed at ages 6-adults.

Kids might not see it, but adults have.

Who is to say L/T don't end up together.

In anime there is more than just toys. DVDs and merchandise. 6-12 don't buy that. Adults and teenagers do. They are the ones who buy everything.

You would be supprise how many want L/C.

I use to watch a lot of japan anime, young adults is what keeps that business going and a lot of americans are into it too. Same would apply here.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #1003
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
This is what I have pondered for a while and I have come to the conclusion that the TLC romance will continue. I mean look at it this way, Cheetara apparently likes Lion-O but she feels like she is obligated to like Tygra because he was so nice to her in her time of need. So she makes the choice of kissing Tygra in the end, but what if Tygra, like the personality he has, uses this against Lion-O? Do any of you think that Cheetara will stand for that? She, after all, has feelings for him so she might realize that she has made the wrong choice or that the Tygra she knew has changed over the years. As for Lion-O, I really don't see him going hunthing for chicks after this massive shock, I mean he is SUPPOSED to be heart broken after this 'betrayal' right? Righ now, I really can't see Lion-O with a woman, either it's Cheetara or no-one.
100% agree. What we know so far is this is the only person that he has strong feelings for. I can't see him going for someone else too.

That is why we said she went to tygra out of guilt. Tygra went for her out of jealousy. He didn't want to lose her to lion-o. All that time he could have gone after her. I think cheetara wants to be with lion-o, but as you said obligated to tygra. It is up to tygra how this goes. If lion-o tells cheetara how he feels, what will cheetara do. I think this is one thing tygra will not hurt lion-o knowingly.

I don't think she will stand for it. I think all three are going to get hurt in the process.

I think all of it might be explored. Tygra is not the same boy that gave her the flower. Lion-o is like that boy.

If tygra uses that against lion-o that is one way to get the upper hand, but they said tygra and lion-o will not bump heads as much.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 01:28 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #1004
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Shipping. This show is aimed at ages 6-adults.

Kids might not see it, but adults have.

Who is to say L/T don't end up together.

In anime there is more than just toys. DVDs and merchandise. 6-12 don't buy that. Adults and teenagers do. They are the ones who buy everything.

You would be supprise how many want L/C.

I use to watch a lot of japan anime, young adults is what keeps that business going and a lot of americans are into it too. Same would apply here.
Adults can enjoy this show too. No doubt. Im 20 years old and Ive liked it so far. But the audience cartoon network is trying to sell to is 6-12. Kids who will ask their parents to buy TC merchandise for them. I seriously doubt the average fan of this reboot is not under 13. I doubt the average OS (during its original run) is even watching it now. Obviously the more hard core ones are. I know I'm waiting for a Sailor Moon reboot. I would watch that all day everyday.

Im not saying any couple from the OS got together because I have no proof of that. Not that it would matter in the context of this show. The NS writers are obviously not afraid of change. Did you hear about that Thundercats' rock band idea they had a while back. Shudders
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #1005
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
I hate to break it to you, but Lion-O/Cheetara was never a thing. Not in the old series. Not in the comics. Not now. She was sending signals to Lion-O? Pfft! And I've had girls that I just *knew* were sending me signals too, only to learn that they had no idea. And seriously? Going to swear off TCats already just because of this one thing? That's a bit excessive.

And I'm a literary and media analyst. I love to analyze things too. And I could point to just as many OS fanfics, written by OS fans that pair Tygra and Cheetara together. Being an OS fan doesn't mean you have to subscribe to the idea of Lion-O/Cheetara being together.
I hate to break it to you too, but already knew about all that long ago.
I argued a lot in real life already, no need to argue again through the net.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #1006
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
The writers from the OS said L/C would have happen if the series went on.
Then they lied. They had 4 seasons and 130 episodes to do *something* with those two. Aside from a couple miniscule little hints that led nowhere, NOTHING was done with them. NO relationship was ever established between any of the cats in the OS. They had plenty of time and they never showed any romantic leanings with any of the characters.

Quote:
OS fans were left with T/P on earth and L/C on thunderia.
So being in the same proximity as someone else instantly equals a romantic relationship? Quick, someone get Panthro away from Wilykit!

I'm sorry, but all I'm seeing are a bunch of OS fans that can't get over the idea that maybe this one time the lead hero didn't get the girl. I think it's great. They took a common TV trope and gave it a bit of a spin. Tygra got the girl because he cares more, not because he's jealous. Cheetara chose Tygra, because he finally came out of his shell and she realized what she'd known all along, not because she felt guilty.

A lot of people go through life never seeing what's right in front of them. Up until this episode, that would have described Tygra and Cheetara.

Luigi got the girl and Mario was left out in the cold.
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #1007
L08e16o
Quote:
Adults can enjoy this show too. No doubt. Im 20 years old and Ive liked it so far. But the audience cartoon network is trying to sell to is 6-12. Kids who will ask their parents to buy TC merchandise for them. I seriously doubt the average fan of this reboot is not under 13. I doubt the average OS (during its original run) is even watching it now. Obviously the more hard core ones are. I know I'm waiting for a Sailor Moon reboot. I would watch that all day everyday.

Im not saying any couple from the OS got together because I have no proof of that. Not that it would matter in the context of this show. The NS writers are obviously not afraid of change. Did you hear about that Thundercats' rock band idea they had a while back. Shudders
You would be suprise how many 25-40 year olds watch this. I couldn't believe my dad buys TC stuff.

Sailor Moon, now that has a LOT OF ships. A lot of yuri fans love that series.

No, what was it. Was it a yaoi thing with T/L. I would not be surprise if there are as much fans of T/L to L/C and T/C.

I think the triangle just started. If L/C hook up, I will no gloat. If it goes the other way, I will cry.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #1008
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
Interesting conclusion. I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that Cheetara kissed someone out of guilt. Wouldn't that cause more guilt?

She would have no reason to feel obligated. What made her carry the heart of that blossom around for all of these years? Even if she did feel obligated, all she owes him is a thank you. No kissing , or holding necessary .

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned the crew stating Tygra was going to chill out after 13. I dont think there is anything mellow about teasing Lion-O about Cheetara. Besides I think Tygra knows how that feels because of the moment in Into the Astral Plane when Lion-O teased him about Cheetara.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #1009
cmangund
Quote:
They had too. It was too one sided, they were not going to let L/C not have a bumpy ride. I wanted a smooth ride, but writers want drama.

I was going to let this die.

I believe that scene is not over and they will talk about how they feel.
Agreed. It is obvious the writers wanted a lot of drama with this one.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #1010
L08e16o
Quote:
Then they lied. They had 4 seasons and 130 episodes to do *something* with those two. Aside from a couple miniscule little hints that led nowhere, NOTHING was done with them. NO relationship was ever established between any of the cats in the OS. They had plenty of time and they never showed any romantic leanings with any of the characters.

So being in the same proximity as someone else instantly equals a romantic relationship? Quick, someone get Panthro away from Wilykit!

I'm sorry, but all I'm seeing are a bunch of OS fans that can't get over the idea that maybe this one time the lead hero didn't get the girl. I think it's great. They took a common TV trope and gave it a bit of a spin. Tygra got the girl because he cares more, not because he's jealous. Cheetara chose Tygra, because he finally came out of his shell and she realized what she'd known all along, not because she felt guilty.

A lot of people go through life never seeing what's right in front of them. Up until this episode, that would have described Tygra and Cheetara.

Luigi got the girl and Mario was left out in the cold.
That is your opinion on tygra caring.

He had no problem flriting with her and knew who she was. He didn't care until lion-o and cheetara were developing something. That is jealousy, and she felt bad for what he did for her years ago.

Sorry it is not over.

Tygra come out of his shell? She already knew he liked her. Tygra will come out of his shell when he gives up his desire for the crown and sword. That is what is holding him back. If he was not jealous over the crown and sword, he would not have cared if L/C happen. He didn't want to lose to lion-o.

Mummra never attacks, L/C is done.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #1011
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
You would be suprise how many 25-40 year olds watch this. I couldn't believe my dad buys TC stuff.

Sailor Moon, now that has a LOT OF ships. A lot of yuri fans love that series.

No, what was it. Was it a yaoi thing with T/L. I would not be surprise if there are as much fans of T/L to L/C and T/C.

I think the triangle just started. If L/C hook up, I will no gloat. If it goes the other way, I will cry.
T/L is the most popular ship in the NS fandom. It's larger then combined fans of the other two.

I don't doubt older people watch this. I just know older fans are not the TARGET audience.

Why would any of the fans of either ship "gloat" about it happening. Its not like they had anything to do with it. They can be happy, but gloat?
Old 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #1012
cmangund
Quote:
I agree.

People wanted lion-o to accept the kiss, but what about tygra. He was purely driven by jealousy. He could have gone after her. I would have.
Yeah and it will be OOC here for Lion-O (in this version) if Lion-O will not do anything about it.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #1013
L08e16o
Quote:
Interesting conclusion. I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that Cheetara kissed someone out of guilt. Wouldn't that cause more guilt?

She would have no reason to feel obligated. What made her carry the heart of that blossom around for all of these years? Even if she did feel obligated, all she owes him is a thank you. No kissing , or holding necessary .

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned the crew stating Tygra was going to chill out after 13. I dont think there is anything mellow about teasing Lion-O about Cheetara. Besides I think Tygra knows how that feels because of the moment in Into the Astral Plane when Lion-O teased him about Cheetara.
You can kiss someone over a long awaited thank you.

What was the motive behind tygra's actions, the crown.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #1014
L08e16o
Quote:
T/L is the most popular ship in the NS fandom. It's larger then combined fans of the other two.

I don't doubt older people watch this. I just know older fans are not the TARGET audience.

Why would any of the fans of either ship "gloat" about it happening. Its not like they had anything to do with it. They can be happy, but gloat?
I figued. Yaoi and yuri is growning.

There are fans who are doing it.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #1015
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Agreed. It is obvious the writers wanted a lot of drama with this one.
Agreed.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #1016
cmangund
Quote:
The writers from the OS said L/C would have happen if the series went on.
Yeah I read about that, The producer of the Os if I am not wrong also said that. Part of the reason the did not do it, I think because they weren't allowed to do romances back than for kids cartoon, Larry Kenny mentioned something like that at Comic-Con.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #1017
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah and it will be OOC here for Lion-O (in this version) if Lion-O will not do anything about it.
Agreed. I don't think he is going to give up. Tygra would have given up, but I don't see lion-o. There were no motives behind his feelings. I am sure there were no motives behind cheetara's for him.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #1018
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah I read about that, The producer of the Os if I am not wrong also said that. Part of the reason the did not do it, I think because they weren't allowed to do romances back than for kids cartoon, Larry Kenny mentioned something like that at Comic-Con.
You're correct. There were no romance in american cartoons back them, except Robotech (based of a Japanese anime Macross). That relationship changed in the end.

Look at the dialogue back then, "I am going to pick up the gun and shoot". They to tell you everything they were doing.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #1019
cmangund
Quote:

Lion-o is the flagship, not tygra. L/C stands to make more money. Business is business. They are going to do what makes more money. They might PO the fans, but they will not PO the base.
Definitely hit the spot with that comment. Money is a major factor in any kind of business.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #1020
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
You can kiss someone over a long awaited thank you.

What was the motive behind tygra's actions, the crown.
What actions are you talking about?

What would be the purpose of her choosing him though? You dont have to date someone or have feelings for them as a thank you. You'd just end up hurting them and yourself.

A kiss on the cheek is one thing, but to be all up in someone's throat? That is one hell of a thank you. Hey, its possible.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #1021
cmangund
Quote:
I want to see 14, because I have a bad taste in my mouth from E13.

If L/C do happen I will not be on here gloating.
Same here, no point in gloating, just sticking it down to the facts and data.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #1022
L08e16o
Quote:
What actions are you talking about?

What would be the purpose of her choosing him though? You dont have to date someone or have feelings for them as a thank you. You'd just end up hurting them and yourself.

A kiss on the cheek is one thing, but to be all up in someone's throat? That is one hell of a thank you. Hey, its possible.
His jealousy.

They have dated yet, what he have seen so far we seen cheetara go to tygra because of him hurting. Think about the situation, this all stems from cheetara and lion-o getting lose. Tygra is not the cat not to go and get cheetara. All of the sudden he wants her. Same with her. If she was so shy, why do the stuff you are doing with lion-o. They are hurting each other. I think tygra didn't get jealous, L/C was going to happen.

They were not making out, they kissed.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #1023
L08e16o
Quote:
Definitely hit the spot with that comment. Money is a major factor in any kind of business.
Hero getting the lead female is the money maker.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #1024
L08e16o
Quote:
Same here, no point in gloating, just sticking it down to the facts and data.
I think what people don't see is L/C woud have happen if the kingdom was not attcked.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #1025
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Episode 14 needs to air, that's all. That's all!
Old 12-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #1026
L08e16o
Quote:
Episode 14 needs to air, that's all. That's all!
Agree!!

It will come out when I am in NY for a week.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #1027
stormbringer
Quote:
Yep, Lion-o is the star of the show. If they put Cheetara with Tygra she'll probably barely be seen.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #1028
cmangund
Quote:
100% agree. What we know so far is this is the only person that he has strong feelings for. I can't see him going for someone else too.

That is why we said she went to tygra out of guilt. Tygra went for her out of jealousy. He didn't want to lose her to lion-o. All that time he could have gone after her. I think cheetara wants to be with lion-o, but as you said obligated to tygra. It is up to tygra how this goes. If lion-o tells cheetara how he feels, what will cheetara do. I think this is one thing tygra will not hurt lion-o knowingly.

I don't think she will stand for it. I think all three are going to get hurt in the process.

I think all of it might be explored. Tygra is not the same boy that gave her the flower. Lion-o is like that boy.

If tygra uses that against lion-o that is one way to get the upper hand, but they said tygra and lion-o will not bump heads as much.
I agree, Tygra is not the same person he was back then. He changed, I think mainly because of Grune, poisoning his mind? But I think the base of the jealousy feeling part towards Lion-O was already there, Grune just amplified it.

Yeah like the theory I posted, all three of them will get hurt in the process, thus the producers comments of layered characters.

We don't know exactly how much less, Jelenic was pretty vague on that I think.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #1029
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Cuz you guys are soooo concerned about toy profits. *snort!* You know, I'm very happy that they're shaking up the status quo. In these kinds of shows the lead hero *ALWAYS* gets the girl. It's a cliche. I'm glad they're going a different route with it.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #1030
cmangund
Quote:
I think what people don't see is L/C woud have happen if the kingdom was not attcked.
Yeah darn, mum-ra why can't you wait a little bit more before you attacked.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #1031
cmangund
Quote:
All of the angry fans on facebook will be happy if indeed this is the case, and thus more money for WB and Bandai.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #1032
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
His jealousy.

They have dated yet, what he have seen so far we seen cheetara go to tygra because of him hurting. Think about the situation, this all stems from cheetara and lion-o getting lose. Tygra is not the cat not to go and get cheetara. All of the sudden he wants her. Same with her. If she was so shy, why do the stuff you are doing with lion-o. They are hurting each other. I think tygra didn't get jealous, L/C was going to happen.

Looked like a make out to me. Kind of long for a chaste kiss. Is this semantics ? I'm not sure.

I wont say Cheetara and Lion-O getting closer didn't make Tygra feel threatened. I would feel the same way if someone I had feelings for was with someone else right in front of me. Seems pretty natural to me. Fact is he had accepted that Cheetara may have had feelings for Lion-O, but she chose to correct him by telling him she had feelings for him (Tygra) . Why would she lie and pretend when he was already ready to accept her being with his brother? That would just cause unnecessary conflict. You think this show is a mess now, imagine what it would be after something like that?
Old 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #1033
L08e16o
Quote:
Cuz you guys are soooo concerned about toy profits. *snort!* You know, I'm very happy that they're shaking up the status quo. In these kinds of shows the lead hero *ALWAYS* gets the girl. It's a cliche. I'm glad they're going a different route with it.
That is how kids like it if that is there audience.

Hey keep prying to your tygra shrine. It is far from over.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #1034
cmangund
Quote:

Excellent observation there, there is a difference with making out and kissing.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #1035
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah darn, mum-ra why can't you wait a little bit more before you attacked.
Or snarf.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #1036
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
All of the angry fans on facebook will be happy if indeed this is the case, and thus more money for WB and Bandai.
Harry Potter, arguably one of the biggest franchises ever does not end with the lead male and female together.

Harry ends up with a secondary character and Ron with the lead female.
Didn't the same thing happen in Star wars?

Two very prosperous franchises in which the lead male did not end up with the lead female.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #1037
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Excellent observation there, there is a difference with making out and kissing.
Whats the difference? Because he didn't get to 2nd base? Making out to me is just a prolonged kiss or many kisses.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #1038
L08e16o
Quote:
Looked like a make out to me. Kind of long for a chaste kiss. Is this semantics ? I'm not sure.

I wont say Cheetara and Lion-O getting closer didn't make Tygra feel threatened. I would feel the same way if someone I had feelings for was with someone else right in front of me. Seems pretty natural to me. Fact is he had accepted that Cheetara may have had feelings for Lion-O, but she chose to correct him by telling him she had feelings for him (Tygra) . Why would she lie and pretend when he was already ready to accept her being with his brother? That would just cause unnecessary conflict. You think this show is a mess now, imagine what it would be after something like that?
Why would she lie, people don't lie to themselves? She went tygra because he was hurting most. Now they both have hurt lion-o. Your telling me she did not feel guilty. She said she felt she was at fault. There is already conflict. If either one felt that way, they would have made said something, we are talking 8 years of no interaction. I am sorry, I would not have the same feelings for someone over 8 years.

See, I am not a hater. My brother likes someone and they are getting close to each other, I don't come in and try to take her. That is because I love him. If I did, I would feel really bad.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #1039
cmangund
Quote:

Dan Norton mentioned that they mostly are watching the 18-49 Rating but CN only watching with the 6-11 Rating.

The triangle is starting it fits with all my analysis back in the thread, but don't forget there is always that wildcard of writers going nuts and will go to the opposite direction completely, I will just be ready for that if things turn south again.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #1040
L08e16o
Quote:
Harry Potter, arguably one of the biggest franchises ever does not end with the lead male and female together.

Harry ends up with a secondary character and Ron with the lead female.
Didn't the same thing happen in Star wars?

Two very prosperous franchises in which the lead male did not end up with the lead female.
That is very different.

Ron and Hermione develop a relationship over years. You know they always liked each other. The slowly built a relationship just like L/C. They even had bumps on the way too.

Same applies to L/C.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #1041
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I seriously doubt toy sells will plummet because of shipping. Seriously doubt it.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #1042
cmangund
Quote:
Or snarf.
Yeah now that I think about the blockers, snarf and willykat and kit were there
intentionally by the writers to hold the suspense. Two times already they were blocked, maybe the third time will go through, third time the charm right?
Old 12-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #1043
L08e16o
Quote:
Dan Norton mentioned that they mostly are watching the 18-49 Rating but CN only watching with the 6-11 Rating.

The triangle is starting it fits with all my analysis back in the thread, but don't forget there is always that wildcard of writers going nuts and will go to the opposite direction completely, I will just be ready for that if things turn south again.
I have a feeling TC audience is an older group.

I think 14 will so us a lot. If it goes up and down and up, just make them all friends.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #1044
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah now that I think about the blockers, snarf and willykat and kit were there
intentionally by the writers to hold the suspense. Two times already they were blocked, maybe the third time will go through, third time the charm right?
I am really debating to put that scene for a avatar. The way they look at each other and she was leaning in. She was going to kiss him.

You mean the forth time. You have snarf, kat, kit, and tygra.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #1045
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
That is very different.

Ron and Hermione develop a relationship over years. You know they always liked each other. The slowly built a relationship just like L/C. They even had bumps on the way too.

Same applies to L/C.
L/C has not had some mountain of hints. They had one seen in Petlars that could have been romantic and one in Into the Astral Plane that could have been platonic, well from Cheetara's point of view.

You know whats funny? Hermione and Cheetara played very similar roles in the hero's lives. They both supported the lead and gave him confidence. Hermione was there for Harry to the fullest, never leaving his side. Heck Hermione even kissed harry on the cheek at the end of the 4th book. Yet they did not get together.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #1046
cmangund
Quote:
I have a feeling TC audience is an older group.

I think 14 will so us a lot. If it goes up and down and up, just make them all friends.
yeah maybe the open triangle thing again.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #1047
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Yep, Lion-o is the star of the show. If they put Cheetara with Tygra she'll probably barely be seen.
Agreed and they have to explain how they are connected.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #1048
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Agreed and they have to explain how they are connected.
They are connected through a shared past
Old 12-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #1049
cmangund
Quote:
I am really debating to put that scene for a avatar. The way they look at each other and she was leaning in. She was going to kiss him.

You mean the forth time. You have snarf, kat, kit, and tygra.
Yeah snarf was the major blocker here, because they were so close, in terms of positioning. While with willy kat and kit, they were not face to face and Lion-O was holding the sword.

No Tygra didn't count, because it was cheetara that went to him, if cheetara did not go to him the darn scene will not happen. but indirectly he is the main major blocker.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-15-2011 at 02:30 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #1050
L08e16o
Quote:
L/C has not had some mountain of hints. They had one seen in Petlars that could have been romantic and one in Into the Astral Plane that could have been platonic, well from Cheetara's point of view.

You know whats funny? Hermione and Cheetara played very similar roles in the hero's lives. They both supported the lead and gave him confidence. Hermione was there for Harry to the fullest, never leaving his side. Heck Hermione even kissed harry on the cheek at the end of the 4th book. Yet they did not get together.
I think where Harry lost out is all the time ron and hermione spent together. I think harry was more concern about V, he had so much going on.

I thought the Jenny (looks like his mother) thing was weird.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 02:31 PM..