TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #651
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
I would guess only lion-o can pull it out seeing jaga is dead now. OR maybe it can't be removed as its permanently merged with the sword as it was in the OS. I'm waiting to see lion-o say sword of omen come to my hand
Java mentioned there being a spell to prevent the eye from being touched by evil, and Mumm-ra wanted him to remove it. If the spell was removed I wonder if the link to Leos bloodline would go with it?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #652
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
There is no caste system among the thundercats. In the cast system if you are born poor you stay poor. Tygra would not have been adopted by the king if that were the case nor would panthro and grune move up the ranks. And cheetara must have been poor as a child but she didn't have a tail either. There are social differences but it doesn't prevent promotion like a caste system would
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #653
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Once again, did not call her/him a racist. Said the logic behind that post was racist.
What about this are you not understanding? Saying that Lions are superior over all the other races of cats is a racist mindset. Its racist because it implies Lions are better simply because they are lions. Do you understand now ?

I dont care what race of cat wields the sword. I dont care if its a lion, tiger, mountain lion, cheetah or a freaking ocelot. I have no problem with Lion-O wielding the sword. Where are you getting this? We were talking about interpreting someone's post, not about my personal hang ups.

Its not the struggle against the lizards that is so reminiscent of a cast system. The cats were dividing themselves up by appearances. The lower level cats, or the ones at the bottom of the cast system all have tails. Those without tails are considered better and more evolved. Look up information about the cast system in india please.

You can admit that the show is portraying racism between the lizards and the cats, but then you called me crazy for talking about racism in a cartoon. Oddly enough, I wasn't even talking about racism in the context of the show as much as I was talking about the ideas behind a forum post. Yet here you are confirming something you ridiculed me for suggesting . Huh.
It is not racist. If someone thinks cats are better than dogs; which I do. Does that make me racist? Animals are a speices not a race.

That person's post started about the lion's weilding the SoO, people got bent out of shape and said other could weild it too. That was my point of 60 pages of nothing.

I think their is discrimination in the cartoon. You brought up catoons. The writers are showing how the cats have different societies. They discrimated against, not racist.

You could say the cats got what was coming to them.

Actually I have been to cochin India in 97. Very poor area. Now we are talking real life. There will always be injustice done in the world. Human trafiicing is really bad (I didn't know until I traveled most of the Asian area). As you said kids don't have a chance, they have to work in whatever business they are born in. Women have it worst, I think.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 06:32 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #654
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Java mentioned there being a spell to prevent the eye from being touched by evil, and Mumm-ra wanted him to remove it. If the spell was removed I wonder if the link to Leos bloodline would go with it?
Who put the spell on it, I wonder.

The cougars smithed the sword, but who put the spell on it. Maybe it was the women cat.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 06:25 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #655
L08e16o
I wonder if the cats had a civil war.

Did the cats that were still with mummra join their own faction.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #656
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Probably not i think the sword is alive as it can choose who it wants to have it. It was very much alive in the OS. We just have to wait and see
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #657
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Another piece of clue of cheetara's character is when
an interviewer from buzz focus.com asked about the triangle
at Comic-Con.

The interviewer said cheetara is like
sancha from the borgias, she said:

Cheetara is a much better person than sancha.
Cheetara is at least she is going for the higest good of all Those involved, while sancha just stirs up the pot.

Sancha from the borgias had affairs with both Cesare
and Giovanni. Based on that I think she will try her best not to
hurt either brothers feelings (i.e. higest good), and
not stirring up the pot, like she said.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #658
L08e16o
So you think she will chose duty over the conflict?

If she does, I still want the T/P and lion-o with no love interest.

You think if one of the brothers say they are fine with her with the other, she would be ok?
Old 12-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #659
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
So you think she will chose duty over the conflict?

If she does, I still want the T/P and lion-o with no love interest.

You think if one of the brothers say they are fine with her with the other, she would be ok?
I think it will be an open triangle, like my french writer friend's comments that I posted back in thread.

Her feelings with both brothers won't change and both brother's feelings to her won't change either. so I think it will be a stalemate. like before minus the competion feud between the brothers.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-09-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #660
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
It is not racist. If someone thinks cats are better than dogs; which I do. Does that make me racist? Animals are a speices not a race. Not really. A species is a group of organisms who live in the same area and can reproduce under normal circumstances to produce fertile offsrping. A cheetah, lion and Tiger are not the same species. You're approaching this discussion as if these were wild animals and not capable of higher learning and living beyond instinct. If that was the case then all of these comments regarding Cheetara as a ho are fundamentally bank rupt. She's an animal, not a person. She chose the male who would help her produce stronger cubs and thus keep her race from becoming extinct. Tigers are stronger and more durable then Lions. Why is everyone slamming on her for looking out for the health and endurance of her future litter? Same for all of the comments about Tygra. He's a tiger, a lion would be his biggest competitor. Its only normal for his animal instinct to want to push Lion-O out of his territory. Why complain that hes so much stronger then Lion-O? In most of the cases in which the two species interacted a Tiger usually comes out on top.

That person's post started about the lion's weilding the SoO, people got bent out of shape and said other could weild it too. That was my point of 60 pages of nothing.

I think their is discrimination in the cartoon. You brought up catoons. The writers are showing how the cats have different societies. They discrimated against, not racist.

You could say the cats got what was coming to them.

Actually I have been to cochin India in 97. Very poor area. Now we are talking real life. There will always be injustice done in the world. Human trafiicing is really bad (I didn't know until I traveled most of the Asian area). As you said kids don't have a chance, they have to work in whatever business they are born in. Women have it worst, I think.

One thing I do hope is since India's economy turns around, I hope the people will benifit from it. They are some amazing works, they strip down a steel ship with normal tools.
So its not racist because these are anamorphic cats, instead of humanes? Never mind that the only feline features that have are extra hair ,claws and sharper canines....
Seriously, you cant comprehend how these ideas of racism could easily be worked into a cartoon? Racism is a form of discrimination.

Last edited by Chique; 12-09-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #661
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I think it will be an open triangle, like my french writer friend's comments that I posted back in thread.
Thanks.

Well they will get their layers.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #662
cmangund
Quote:
Thanks.

Well they will get their layers.
Her feelings with both brothers won't change and both brother's feelings to her won't change either. so I think it will be a stalemate. like before minus the competion feud between the brothers.

Based on the WB JL shows that I watched that has the same exec. producer and some same writers with Tcats. When Pyumra comes along, maybe she will be attracted to Lion-O and Tygra, and cheetara will get jealous (duty and feelings jealousy) and will go to the Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pumyra quardapleangle. But hopefully it will not come to that, as the triangle is already complex as it is.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #663
L08e16o
Quote:
So its not racist because these are anamorphic cats, instead of humanes? Never mind that the only feline features that have are extra hair ,claws and sharper canines....
Seriously, you cant comprehend how these ideas of racism could easily be worked into a cartoon?
I never said cheetara was a ho. I said that was OOC of her, from what she did.

Hate tell you, but like someone pointed out. Cheetara is apart of lion-o's pride. He is the alpha male.

Than the tigers should be ruling right.

I thought most tigers are in southern asia and lions are in africa. They rarely come across each other. I know lions and cheetas come in contact a lot.

It is a cartoon about different speices. They are not races.

Yes, I can see how they can be implemented in a cartoon, but what started this was people were bent out of shape of what someone said about lions. Calling that person racist because they like lions better.

If you look at ancient history, you see lions more than tigers. Lion of Judah. I love all cats.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 06:58 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #664
L08e16o
Quote:

Based on the WB JL shows that I watched that has the same exec. producer and some same writers with Tcats. When Pyumra comes along, maybe she will be attracted to Lion-O and Tygra, and cheetara will get jealous (duty and feelings jealousy) and will go to the Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pumyra quardapleangle. But hopefully it will not come to that, as the triangle is already complex as it is.
So you think there will be no end to it? That is going to be some major shipping wars.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #665
L08e16o
Quote:

I hope lion-o dosen't compete with tygra over pyumra. He is going to get hurt again and tygra is going to start his own harem.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #666
cmangund
Quote:
So you think there will be no end to it? That is going to be some major shipping wars.
Well based on the current collected clues and interviews and comments from writers, etc etc. yes it will be like Justice League show, and open tringle/quardapleangle with enough bases for either pairings to work. Maybe with some hints here and there about the possible future.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #667
Superstar
Thunder Kitty
This whole couple thing is still funny. For one Lion O had multiple female love interest in the original. Two of them were human though. But the series seemed to focus in on Cheetara which was a bad idea. Especially considering she is the only known adult female in their group. That was bound to cause a rift between fans in the series.

Though people seemed to be hung on the comic book hook up Cheetara and Tygra. For one to the main fans who just watched the show and not the comics it was always Lion O and Cheetara who seemed like a match. Add fuel to the fire they turned Tygra into a full blown douche that would even make Sasuke look good.
Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #668
L08e16o
Quote:
Well based on the current collected clues and interviews and comments from writers, etc etc. yes it will be like Justice League show, and open tringle/quardapleangle with enough bases for either pairings to work. Maybe with some hints here and there about the possible future.
I thought the biggest clue was the legacy episode.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #669
cmangund
Quote:
I thought the biggest clue was the legacy episode.
yeah I think that is the biggest clue for possible future for Lion-O and Cheetara. Not the dying part of course but the hooking up part.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-09-2011 at 07:08 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #670
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I never said cheetara was a ho. I said that was OOC of her, from what she did.

Hate tell you, but like someone pointed out. Cheetara is apart of lion-o's pride. He is the alpha male.

Than the tigers should be ruling right.

I thought most tigers are in southern asia and lions are in africa. They rarely come across each other. I know lions and cheetas come in contact a lot.

It is a cartoon about different speices. They are not races.

Yes, I can see how they can be implemented in a cartoon, but what started this was people were bent out of shape of what someone said about lions. Calling that person racist because they like lions better.

If you look at ancient history, you see lions more than tigers. Lion of Judah. I love all cats.
Aww look at chu! Trying to work shipping into it. If your going to go the route then you should acknowledge that Lions and Cheetahs are each others worst enemy. Lions have been known to kill off Cheetahs and their cubs because of their natural instinct to compete for food and territory. Sounds romantic right? Besides even though Cheetahs and Lions fight for the same territory, they are not of the same species. They can NOT produce fertile off spring and would NOT mate under normal circumstances.

Lion-O leads but is not an alpha male. He's being followed because these are not animals, but instead furry humans. They see him as their king because he is the biological son of Claudus, not because he is stronger or more fit. Tygra is a better fighter than Lion-O (as of now). Panthro is the best fighter. If this was a pack of animals, Panthro would be the leader.
Also about the history. If you look at eastern tails, Tigers are more prevalent.

Last edited by Chique; 12-09-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #671
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
This whole couple thing is still funny. For one Lion O had multiple female love interest in the original. Two of them were human though. But the series seemed to focus in on Cheetara which was a bad idea. Especially considering she is the only known adult female in their group. That was bound to cause a rift between fans in the series.

Though people seemed to be hung on the comic book hook up Cheetara and Tygra. For one to the main fans who just watched the show and not the comics it was always Lion O and Cheetara who seemed like a match. Add fuel to the fire they turned Tygra into a full blown douche that would even make Sasuke look good.
Agree.

OS was different. Cheetara held lion-o as a baby and then poof he is an adult. All my friend (boys and girls at the time) wanted L/C and P/T. A lot of them like pyumra better.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #672
cmangund
Quote:
I hope lion-o dosen't compete with tygra over pyumra. He is going to get hurt again and tygra is going to start his own harem.
I think the brothers have learn the their lesson at this point of having a feud over a woman or a female cat in this case

It will be cheetara's turn at this point to learn a lesson not to feud over a man or a male cat with another female cat.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #673
L08e16o
Quote:
Aww look at chu! Trying to work shipping into it. If your going to go the route then you should acknowledge that Lions and Cheetahs are each others worst enemy. Lions have been known to kill off Cheetahs and their cubs because of their natural instinct to compete for food and territory. Sounds romantic right? Besides even though Cheetah and Lions fight for the same territory, they are not of the same species. They can NOT produce fertile off spring and would NOT mate under normal circumstances.

Lion-O leads but is not an alpha male. He's being followed because these are not animals, but instead furry humans. They see him as their king because he is the biological son of Claudus, not because he is stronger or more fit. Tygra is a better fighter than Lion-O (as of now). Panthro is the best fighter. If this was a pack of animals, Panthro would be the leader.
Panthro is the Cat, to take out your enemy by any means. I don't think anyone can top that. He would be the alpha if we go that direction. I agree.

To be honest, the male lion is lazy, the females do all the work. All he does eat and mate.

Actually panthers are my favorite cat.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #674
L08e16o
Quote:
I think the brothers have learn the their lesson at this point of having a feud over a woman or a female cat in this case
You think lion-o will give up?

I don't think he has thrown in the towel yet.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #675
cmangund
Quote:
You think lion-o will give up?
give up on cheetara, no the brothers feelings for cheetara won't change. the brothers will not give up on cheetara, but they will not fight over it either. just let it flow naturally.

It will be Cheetara's turn at this point to learn not to feud over a male cat with another female cat (Pumyra) if they will make pumyra like that.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #676
Superstar
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Agree.

OS was different. Cheetara held lion-o as a baby and then poof he is an adult. All my friend (boys and girls at the time) wanted L/C and P/T. A lot of them like pyumra better.

My thing is right now the most upsetting thing about the episode was his loss to Tygra. This show has practically dragged Lion O in the mud. In the original series he was way tougher. Maybe they will make up for it in the trials.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #677
L08e16o
Quote:
give up on cheetara, no the brothers feelings for cheetara won't change. the brothers will not give up on cheetara, but they will not fight over it either. just let it flow naturally.

It will be Cheetara's turn at this point to learn not to feud over a male cat with another female cat (Pumyra) if they will make pumyra like that.
You think they will make lion-o mature enough to do that?

Mummra has to have a edge somehow or he should just wait until episode 26 for his defeat.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #678
L08e16o
Quote:
My thing is right now the most upsetting thing about the episode was his loss to Tygra. This show has practically dragged Lion O in the mud. In the original series he was way tougher. Maybe they will make up for it in the trials.
That is how I feel.

That is why I said they should rename the title "second best".

I still think lion-o will not finish second with cheetara.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #679
stormbringer
maybe Lion-o should ask Panthro for some training.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #680
Superstar
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
That is how I feel.

That is why I said they should rename the title "second best".

I still think lion-o will not finish second with cheetara.
Let it go bro that ship has sailed. The only thing we can look forward to now is hopefully for some old school Lion O solo adventures. People seem to forget that for the most part Lion O rolled Solo with Snarf. Thats is how he met multiple female characters and made a real character development.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #681
cmangund
Quote:
You think they will make lion-o mature enough to do that?

Mummra has to have a edge somehow or he should just wait until episode 26 for his defeat.
It will maybe take a couple episodes for Lion-O to reach that point, but I think yeah, Register did say the show is about Lion-O becoming a man from a boy.

Mum-ra needed a lot of fixin definetly, I mean he is suposed to be a major bad ass villain not a whimpy loser.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #682
L08e16o
Quote:
Let it go bro that ship has sailed. The only thing we can look forward to now is hopefully for some old school Lion O solo adventures. People seem to forget that for the most part Lion O rolled Solo with Snarf. Thats is how he met multiple female characters and made a real character development.
It is hard due to the OS and all the little hints from episode 1-11.

If it is set in stone with T/C, watch the rip in the fandom. A lot of OS is very mad. If I was writing, I would have her chose neither. I would take the easy way out.

OS was really about lion-o. My faverite arch was when he had to beat all the TCs.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 07:36 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #683
stormbringer
Based on Mumm-ras current win-loss record, he absolutely HAS to get the next stone. Otherwise he'll be to overpowered by Lion-o to be any kind of credible threat.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #684
L08e16o
Quote:
Based on Mumm-ras current win-loss record, he absolutely HAS to get the next stone. Otherwise he'll be to overpowered by Lion-o to be any kind of credible threat.
He needs all the stones. Remember in legacy, lion-o took one of his stones from him with only the sword.

I would love to see mummra get all the stones and the war stone. I like to see how powerful he would have become.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #685
L08e16o
Quote:
It will maybe take a couple episodes for Lion-O to reach that point, but I think yeah, Register did say the show is about Lion-O becoming a man from a boy.

Mum-ra needed a lot of fixin definetly, I mean he is suposed to be a major bad ass villain not a whimpy loser.
Do you think they will leave it open at the end (triangle or whatever they do)?
Old 12-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #686
Superstar
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

If it is set in stone with T/C, watch the rip in the fandom. A lot of OS is very mad. If I was writing, I would have her chose neither. I would take the easy way out.

OS was really about lion-o. My faverite arch was when he had to beat all the TCs.
This is one of the episodes leading into that arc. If you google the episode list there is only one episode before that arc. The whole problem though is with this series it will leave a bitter taste in the mouth no matter how they resolve the conflict. Which is why the majority of the OS is mad. They set it up like Lion O would come out the better man only to stomp on him again. Which has been a common theme in this series.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #687
L08e16o
Quote:
This is one of the episodes leading into that arc. If you google the episode list there is only one episode before that arc. The whole problem though is with this series it will leave a bitter taste in the mouth no matter how they resolve the conflict. Which is why the majority of the OS is mad. They set it up like Lion O would come out the better man only to stomp on him again. Which has been a common theme in this series.
Agreed.

I never got into the OS fans arguing about the L/C/T/P. Like I said only happy medium is L/C and T/P IMO, but they are going to have to explain it and not rush it. No flash back in a episode before something happens.

Maybe they wanted to make lion-o that way for the first 13 and the next 13 he will steal the show.

IMO, the first 13 tygra came out on top.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 07:51 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #688
cmangund
Quote:

Sam Register said the reason they made thundercats anime is because tcats is like LOTR cartoon version budget wise and Japan is the one that can go with WB's budget. Making an episode ain't cheap, they will not waste anything that's already developed, either "ship" will keep on going to the end of the world. The same with JL shows.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #689
Superstar
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Agreed.

Maybe they wanted to make lion-o that way for the first 13 and the next 13 he will steal the show.

IMO, the first 13 tygra came out on top.
He certaintly did. I wouldn't have cared if it weren't for the fact they turned him into a over the top spoiled child. Lion O will pretty much surpass him but the damage has been done. It's hard to get this current image of Lion O out of your head. Definately needs more solo missions.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #690
stormbringer
what I wanna see is Panthro train Lion-o to be a badass fighter and show up Tygra. Teach him some humility.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #691
L08e16o
Quote:
Sam Register said the reason they made thundercats anime is because tcats is like LOTR cartoon version budget wise and Japan is the one that can go with WB's budget. Making an episode ain't cheap, they will not waste anything that's already developed, either "ship" will keep on going to the end of the world. The same with JL shows.
You mean they will not make changes be damn?

I know in Japan, they don't PO their fans. If a manga is popular, they will animate it for money.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #692
L08e16o
Quote:
He certaintly did. I wouldn't have cared if it weren't for the fact they turned him into a over the top spoiled child. Lion O will pretty much surpass him but the damage has been done. It's hard to get this current image of Lion O out of your head. Definately needs more solo missions.
Agreed.

Except for the crown, you will always be second best. that was the theme for me.

My kid image (OS) of the thunder cast was L/C and lion-o being great. So far that is ruin, I hope that changes.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 08:13 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #693
L08e16o
Quote:
what I wanna see is Panthro train Lion-o to be a badass fighter and show up Tygra. Teach him some humility.
He needs those arms first.

You think lion-o will trust anyone for a while?

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #694
cmangund
Quote:
You mean they will not make changes be damn?

I know in Japan, they don't PO their fans. If a manga is popular, they will animate it for money.
That is also part of the reason (Money) I believe Lion-O/Cheetara Ship and Tygra/Cheetara ship will keep on going. Thus the open Triangle.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #695
L08e16o
Quote:
That is also part of the reason (Money) I believe Lion-O/Cheetara Ship and Tygra/Cheetara ship will keep on going. Thus the open Triangle.
Do you think they will leave it open at the end?

I know Naruto's writer trolls on his fans for the shipping. You talk about getting people mad. I don't even think about touching that.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #696
cmangund
Quote:
Do you think they will leave it open at the end?

I know Naruto's writer trolls on his fans for the shipping. You talk about getting people mad. I don't even think about touching that.
Of course I can be wrong, but Naruto is pure Japan, Tcats is US, drawn in Japan. I am saying this based on the facts,clues,interviews,comments,connections.friend s,etctc that I know so far about WB's cartoon show.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #697
stormbringer
Panthro may be the only adult Lion-o may feel he can trust at this point. At least he won't have to fight him for a girl!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #698
L08e16o
Quote:
Of course I can be wrong, but Naruto is pure Japan, Tcats is US, drawn in Japan. I am saying this based on the facts,clues,interviews,comments,connections.friend s,etctc that I know so far about WB's cartoon show.
Yes, naruto is pure japan.

It will be interesting how the base will react.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #699
L08e16o
Quote:
Panthro may be the only adult Lion-o may feel he can trust at this point. At least he won't have to fight him for a girl!
Knowing lion-o's luck a panther women cat shows up.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #700
stormbringer
Quote:
Knowing lion-o's luck a panther women cat shows up.
Sadly you're probably right.