TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Creative General Discussion

Old 06-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
I apologize, i don't know if the proper term is action figure maker or action figure designer is the correct term. So I do need mean any disrespect. But I am looking to have a custom Thundercats action figure made. and possibly a few later on down the road. If you are interested please send me a message and lets talk details. i would like to see some of your work before making any deals. I am looking for it to be very specific, because the piece means a lot to me. Please do not take offense if I do not go with you for this figure. I am going to be looking to get a few made down the road that we may be able to work on but this piece is particularly meaningful so, i am looking for the right artist.

Send me a message if you are interested and let's put something together!! (<--haha see what i did there)
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote