TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #6301
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I just hope the triangle doesn't go 52 episodes.
I hope so too.

If that's the case we just need to skip the show and watch directly Ep 52. So we will only have to watch Ep1-12 then jump directly to 52. Provided the show will survive to that point.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 08:01 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #6302
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Shame that Jelenic didn't have the sense to ask for help when be was writing this triangle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Exactly, but the good news is they will do similar thing to L/C, no need that much of a reason for cheetara to pick Lion-O in the near future.

If cheetara was worried about it, what does that say. She knew what she was doing.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #6303
cmangund
Quote:
Yep its only a matter of time before L/C get together, and we will all be expected to forget all the crap Cheat-tara pulled on Lion-o and Tygra.
haha the Cheat-tara HOOOO!.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #6304
L08e16o
Quote:
I hope so too.

If that's the case we just need to skip the show and watch directly Ep 52. So we will only have to watch Ep1-12 then jump directly to 52. Provided the show will survive to that point.
I don't know if I can go back and watch 1-12, she was just helping him.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #6305
L08e16o
Quote:
Well on the bright side, based on how Jelenic handles the triangle, we could go till the 48th episode before the triangle rears its ugly head again.
I hope not.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #6306
L08e16o
Quote:
Yep its only a matter of time before L/C get together, and we will all be expected to forget all the crap Cheat-tara pulled on Lion-o and Tygra.
They better give a good reason why.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #6307
cmangund
Quote:
Here is another thing for you, they were worried about lion-o being ok with T/C. Lion-o lied and said he was happy for them and they were shocked and happy.

If cheetara was worried about it, what does that say. She knew what she was doing.
Then the look on her face when Lion-O ran of to his death. Another guilt to Cheetara, the Cheetara conflicting feelings (despite only care for close friends still feelings) theory again.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #6308
stormbringer
Quote:
Here is another thing for you, they were worried about lion-o being ok with T/C. Lion-o lied and said he was happy for them and they were shocked and happy.

More evidence to support my theory of Cheetara being an utterly selfish woman with little regard for anyone. Seriously, how does Jelenic expect people to see her?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #6309
cmangund
Quote:
More evidence to support my theory of Cheetara being an utterly selfish woman with little regard for anyone. Seriously, how does Jelenic expect people to see her?
She's a bad role model for kids, for sure.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #6310
L08e16o
Quote:
Then the look on her face when Lion-O ran of to his death. Another guilt to Cheetara, the Cheetara conflicting feelings (despite only care for close friends still feelings) theory again.
Well the writers will make her forget it even happen.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #6311
cmangund
Quote:
Well the writers will make her forget it even happen.
Yeah another bad writing.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #6312
L08e16o
Quote:
My thing is when did jaga tell her to help him? Before he went to the slums, he wouldn't know mummra was coming. That was not a spoiler, MJ could've said that at comic con.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #6313
stormbringer
Quote:
Man, Lion-o and Tygra better watch their backs around Cheetara. She's deadly without even trying to be.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #6314
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah another bad writing.
Kit was the only one crying.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #6315
cmangund
Quote:
They better give a good reason why.
I wouldn't worry to much of the reason, now seeing the quality of the story, I just wanted for L/C to happen properly that's all as a proper closure to the 12Eps buildup.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #6316
cmangund
Quote:
Man, Lion-o and Tygra better watch their backs around Cheetara. She's deadly without even trying to be.
The ones with the coolest backside wins.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #6317
stormbringer
Quote:
She's a bad role model for kids, for sure.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #6318
L08e16o
Quote:
I wouldn't worry to much of the reason, now seeing the quality of the story, I just wanted for L/C to happen properly that's all as a proper closure to the 12Eps buildup.

You know naruto has holes, but the main characters do not have any holes to thier stories. The B characters do, there are just so many characters and there are 573 chapters.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-14-2012 at 08:10 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #6319
cmangund
Quote:
Yeah she would work better on a soap opera. They're full of morally gray characters like her.
Yeah like "friends" and similar shows.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #6320
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah she would work better on a soap opera. They're full of morally gray characters like her.
Don't forget these are the writers doing this to her.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #6321
stormbringer
Quote:
Kit was the only one crying.
Well that settles it, Kit is the only one Lion-o can trust. Maybe Lion-o needs to train on the book for 5 years, come back and get together with a teenage Wilykit.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #6322
L08e16o
Quote:
Well that settles it, Kit is the only one Lion-o can trust. Maybe Lion-o needs to train on the book for 5 years, come back and get together with a teenage Wilykit.
I didn't say the whole thing. She was crying and Kat calm her down. Cheetara told her there will be a time for mourning. They were captured.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #6323
cmangund
Quote:
I agree.

You know naruto has holes, but the main characters do not have any holes to thier stories. The B characters do, there are just so many characters and there are 573 chapters.
Yeah we just need to look elsewhere for proper ship and story. I already start watching Batman the animated series again. the bat/cats ship the bat/zatana ship, bat/andrea ship, bat/talia ship before moving on the grand finale BM/WW ship. All the ships are proper with bats Timm/Dini/Mcduffie stories, not like Tcats.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 08:15 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #6324
stormbringer
Quote:
Don't forget these are the writers doing this to her.
Which makes me wonder what their goal is with her. They could write a soap Opera like this, but for a kid friendly show, Cheetara comes across as a villain.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #6325
stormbringer
Quote:
I didn't say the whole thing. She was crying and Kat calm her down. Cheetara told her there will be a time for mourning. They were captured.
Well at least Cheetara managed to voice some concern. But I doubt she'll take any responsibility for her part in his death. Like I said yesterday, Lion-o the kids and Snarf should ditch the rest of them.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #6326
cmangund
Quote:
Which makes me wonder what their goal is with her. They could write a soap Opera like this, but for a kid friendly show, Cheetara comes across as a villain.
The "official" kid friendly 6-11 part is just for kids to buy the toys. But the real official objective is this show is aimed to more of PG 13 movie and higher, like DCAU serious cartoons (BTAS to JLU) or sitcoms. In my oppinion.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #6327
L08e16o
Quote:
Well she doesn't look good. She could have said sorry lion-o if I was leading you on, but she didn't. She went to tygra, but lion-o had to go to her.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #6328
L08e16o
Quote:
Quote:
The "official" kid friendly 6-11 part is just for kids to buy the toys. But the real official objective is this show is aimed to more of PG 13 movie and higher, like DCAU serious cartoons (BTAS to JLU) or sitcoms. In my oppinion.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #6329
L08e16o
Quote:
Well at least Cheetara managed to voice some concern. But I doubt she'll take any responsibility for her part in his death. Like I said yesterday, Lion-o the kids and Snarf should ditch the rest of them.
You would hope something comes of it. She went to tygra over the AP, will she go to lion-o over his death?

What sucks is lion-o almost got killed in the AP.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #6330
stormbringer
Quote:

Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #6331
L08e16o
Quote:
I think she did that due to the situation. They were trying to be strong for the kids.

E16 will tell us about how they feel about his death.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #6332
cmangund
Quote:
Sadly though they don't seem to able to write at that level. The show started off well, but the triangle brings the show down.
Yeah really really sad.

The characterizations and story officially so bad now. Nothing can fix that. So I will just wait for the Ep where L/C happened and be done with the show. No buying blurays or other TCATS stuff realated to Jelenic and crew anymore or their future works.

Now if only we will get a new reboot of TCATS with a team that respects the OS, respects the characters, WB should just call in all the surviving members of the OS crew and producers. One can always hope...

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 08:34 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #6333
stormbringer
Quote:
Well the butt comment from tygra would be something a older male would say, not a show for kids.
My jaw dropped on that one. That was definately a teen and up line there, and it doesn't really make Tygra look good saying it. Maybe the writers put that in there to shoe an example of a girl choosing s jerk over the nice guy, but the thing is, after how Cheetara treated Lion-o a lot of viewers probably feel she deserves the jerk.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #6334
cmangund
Quote:
My jaw dropped on that one. That was definately a teen and up line there, and it doesn't really make Tygra look good saying it. Maybe the writers put that in there to shoe an example of a girl choosing s jerk over the nice guy, but the thing is, after how Cheetara treated Lion-o a lot of viewers probably feel she deserves the jerk.
That there shows exactly Tygra's level of feelings of seeing Cheetara as a "thing", Lion-O will never do that to her, his feelings are pure.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #6335
stormbringer
Quote:
That there shows exactly Tygra's level of feelings of seeing Cheetara as a "thing", Lion-O will never do that to her, his feelings are pure.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #6336
cmangund
Quote:
Yep Cheetara is going to regret choosing Tygra over Lion-o, I just hope when she comes running to him he tells her to get lost.
Lion-O making it hard for Cheetara. Fair play.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 08:56 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #6337
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeah really really sad.

The characterizations and story officially so bad now. Nothing can fix that. So I will just wait for the Ep where L/C happened and be done with the show. No buying blurays or other TCATS stuff realated to Jelenic and crew anymore or their future works.

Now if only we will get a new reboot of TCATS with a team that respects the OS, respects the characters, WB should just call in all the surviving members of the OS crew and producers. One can always hope...

Old 02-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #6338
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah really really sad.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #6339
L08e16o
Quote:
The kids heard it and didn't like it.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #6340
L08e16o
It will be interesting how 16 plays out.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #6341
L08e16o
Quote:
Yep Cheetara is going to regret choosing Tygra over Lion-o, I just hope when she comes running to him he tells her to get lost.
Quote:
Lion-O making it hard for Cheetara. Fair play.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #6342
cmangund
Quote:
That will be one of the worst part. I don't care for Lion-O, I only care for Tygra, pathetic.

Even Bats got really emotional when WW got crushed by a missile, kept on digging and digging until his hands and gloves damaged by the heat of the missile. WW the same to bats when he almost died because of the plant thing. And other countless occasions.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:07 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #6343
cmangund
Quote:
Maybe they should do a sequel to the OS, showing a rebuilt New Thunderan civilization ruled by King Lion-o and Queen Cheetara.
That will be so ! Just continue the OS.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:08 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #6344
L08e16o
Quote:
That will be one of the worst part. I don't care for Lion-O, I only care for Tygra, pathetic.

Even Bats got really emotional when WW got crushed by a missile, kept on digging and digging until his hands and gloves damaged by the heat of the missile. WW the same to bats when he almost died because of the plant thing.
Hopefully we get to see how they react to his death. They might throw a party, they finally rid themselves of the lions.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #6345
stormbringer
Quote:
You know he would never do that. Depending how you view the spirit cheetara, he still has very strong feelings for her.
Yeah Lion-o still loves her, nothing like loving the worst possible person for you. A feeling Cheetara is going to know by being with Tygra.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #6346
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah Lion-o still loves her, nothing like loving the worst possible person for you. A feeling Cheetara is going to know by being with Tygra.
I have been there. I am glad those days are over.

Kishi has sakura still loves sasuke even though he tried to kill her 2 times. Naruto has done everything for her and she still likes sasuke. Only difference, sakura got to know him.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #6347
cmangund
Quote:
You know he would never do that. Depending how you view the spirit cheetara, he still has very strong feelings for her.
Yeah he won't. He is always a true hero.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:11 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #6348
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah he won't. He is always a true hero.
Lesson could be, nice guys finish last.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #6349
stormbringer
Quote:
That will be so ! Just continue the OS.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #6350
cmangund
Quote:
Hopefully we get to see how they react to his death. They might throw a party, they finally rid themselves of the lions.
Hooray, all hail Tygra, Tygra!
PATHETIC BEYOND BELIEVE!