TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #7201
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
It haunts us all DarkKnight, it haunts us all....
It haunts me to the very core, that I needed to go back to the DCAU BM/WW ship to help me survive this horror and crazy mess. At least with DCAU BM/WW ship is just real love, there's no writers crazy plot or twist or unbelievable romance or whatever Jelenic and crew called it.

We are watching you Jelenic and crew, fix L/C or you people will get the beating of your life from the bat and the amazon:

Last edited by cmangund; 02-28-2012 at 06:06 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #7202
cmangund
Quote:
They pretty much ruined Cheetara's character with this. I just wonder what the writers thought that viewers would think of Cheetara, I mean theres really nothing positive to say about her anymore.
Oh we can definitely say alot of good things of Cheetara, in the justice lord universe.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #7203
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The biggest mistake of the series. Albeit L/C will continue to develop more in a very slow pace, but the way they are being presented to the viewers is the major problem. If L/C will not develop more, then Jelenic has lied again on saying the characters will achieve something from 3-5 previous episodes, in this case Lion-O's feelings for Cheetara from previous episodes. They already made Tygra achieving everything at this point, it's Lion-O's turn and Tygra's turn to kick the bucket. Or Jelenic and crew's rep will be destroyed for good and being marked as liars, heck their rep already very bad at this point with most hardcore fans.

Tygra got everything.

He doesn't like it, because how they made cheetara and how they handle the triangle.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #7204
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I don't think lion-o will move on, not after the spirit cheetara kiss. Agreed, there wouldn't be a reason for his death.

Tygra got everything.

He doesn't like it, because how they made cheetara and how they handle the triangle.
Jelenic and crew are frickin Tygra worshiper.

Of course most majpr hardcore fans will be turned off by that frickin EP 14, especially Lion-O,Cheetara and L/C fans.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #7205
L08e16o
Quote:

Of course most majpr hardcore fans will be turned off by that frickin EP 14, especially Lion-O,Cheetara and L/C fans.

I think they like lion-o more. They are making tough on the viewer and lion-o. They didn't want to hand him anythinng. Romance, respect, or anything. It is the theme in this show.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #7206
L08e16o
Quote:

Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #7207
L08e16o
Quote:
It haunts me to the very core, that I needed to go back to the DCAU BM/WW ship to help me survive this horror and crazy mess. At least with DCAU BM/WW ship is just real love, there's no writers crazy plot or twist or unbelievable romance or whatever Jelenic and crew called it.

We are watching you Jelenic and crew:

If that is lion-o, he would've have no one, maybe mummra behind him.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #7208
L08e16o
Quote:

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-29-2012 at 11:08 AM..
Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #7209
cmangund
Quote:
Love that pic!

If that is lion-o, he would've have no one, maybe mummra behind him.
Nooooo! Darn Jelenic and Crew, you people will not survive the encounter with the bat and the amazon!

Fix the blasted L/C Jelenic and Crew or else I will call in Superman and Lois Lane too!

Old 02-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #7210
cmangund
Quote:
Maybe they think it will be more rewarding if lion-o goes through this stuff and earns it later on.
Rewarding in their own little twisted minds. If this is a one time silver screen, then maybe because we will know what will happen next not too long, this is different a series.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #7211
stormbringer
Quote:
Nooooo! Darn Jelenic and Crew, you people will not survive the encounter with the bat and the amazon!

Fix the blasted L/C Jelenic and Crew or else I will call in Superman and Lois Lane too!

Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #7212
stormbringer
Quote:
I don't think lion-o will move on, not after the spirit cheetara kiss. Agreed, there wouldn't be a reason for his death.

Tygra got everything.

Lion-o needs to banish Cheetara from the group, she's the cleric equivalent of a Sith Lord.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #7213
cmangund
Quote:
I think they will be upset with cheetara and the crew more than anything. Once they see lion-o die and tygra becomes king, wow.

I think they like lion-o more. They are making tough on the viewer and lion-o. They didn't want to hand him anythinng. Romance, respect, or anything. It is the theme in this show.
Jelenic and crew bowing to Tygra sitting on his stupid throne. "All Hail Tygra!"
"We will do anything for you my lord!" "Our life is yours to command", pathetic.

Maybe they do maybe they don't. Eiterway they already killed Lion-O, both his body and soul. An the facts now are pointing ALOT more to them being Lion-O's greatest foes, waaaaay above the seductress and Mumm-ra.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-28-2012 at 06:32 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #7214
cmangund
Quote:
Bring in the whole JLU, then Lion-o can get together with Supergirl.
Is she old enough for Lion-O?

Old 02-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #7215
stormbringer
Quote:

Old 02-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #7216
cmangund
Quote:
Cheetara scared him off from older women.

However Supergirl has Brainiac 5 so that will lead to Lion-O/Supergirl/Brainiac 5 triangle darn it.

Need to ask Chuck F""king Norris first for approval of the Lion-O/Supergirl ship. If Chuck will say:

Then Lion-O/Supergirl ship is a go.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #7217
stormbringer
Quote:

However Supergirl has Brainiac 5 so that will lead to Lion-O/Supergirl/Brainiac 5 triangle darn it.

Need to ask Chuck F""king Norris first for approval of the Lion-O/Supergirl ship. If Chuck will say:

Then Lion-O/Supergirl ship is a go.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #7218
L08e16o
Quote:
Rewarding in their own little twisted minds. If this is a one time silver screen, then maybe because we will know what will happen next not too long, this is different a series.

They did show the silver screen, it was legacy.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #7219
L08e16o
Quote:
Lion-o needs to banish Cheetara from the group, she's the cleric equivalent of a Sith Lord.
It will be interesting how they wrote that.

I think lion-o would've done something rash, but the spirit cheetara probably changed his mind.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #7220
L08e16o
Quote:
Jelenic and crew bowing to Tygra sitting on his stupid throne. "All Hail Tygra!"
"We will do anything for you my lord!" "Our life is yours to command", pathetic.

Maybe they do maybe they don't. Eiterway they already killed Lion-O, both his body and soul. An the facts now are pointing ALOT more to them being Lion-O's greatest foes, waaaaay above the seductress and Mumm-ra.

They upstage tygra big time. They stayed true that. I think Lion-o will comeback and save the group.

I wonder if cheetara dies will the spell wear off and mummra can touch the stone.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-29-2012 at 12:57 PM..
Old 02-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #7221
stormbringer
Quote:
My only thing is Lion-o was devastated from 13 and they didn't have cheetara say sorry. Then he dies and now tygra has everything he ever wanted.

They upstage tygra big time. They stayed true that. I think Lion-o will comeback and save the group.

I wonder if cheetara dies will the spell wear off and mummra can touch the stone.
Would that mean Lion-o would have to actively try to keep the seductress alive, in order to keep Mummra from using the Stone? The insults to Lion-o keep coming.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #7222
L08e16o
Quote:
Would that mean Lion-o would have to actively try to keep the seductress alive, in order to keep Mummra from using the Stone? The insults to Lion-o keep coming.
It will be like Naruto. Naruto helps and saves Sakura just so she can go to Sasuke.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #7223
stormbringer
Quote:
It will be like Naruto. Naruto helps and saves Sakura just so she can go to Sasuke.
These guys seriously need to kick these women to the curb.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #7224
cmangund
Quote:
They said they didn't want to hand lion-o anything, that is what I am seeing. I don't like how they did it, but this is what they wanted.

They did show the silver screen, it was legacy.
The only difference in the silver screen "Legacy", panthera never said about Leo/Lion-O and her being close friends to the viewers. That one out of place dialogue with L/C in EP14, another contradiction in the timeline. Jelenic and crew really need to start fixin these contradictions in the timeline.

Or I will call in Noel too from FF13-2, its his job to fix contradictions in the timeline as chosen by the goddess Etro.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #7225
cmangund
Quote:
My only thing is Lion-o was devastated from 13 and they didn't have cheetara say sorry. Then he dies and now tygra has everything he ever wanted.

Lion-O saving them will be good of course.

If the seductress cheetara dies then the spirit cheetara can take over the dead seductress cheetara so she will be revived only this time with the true spirit of cheetara not the evil seductress one. Finally some proper L/C.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:38 AM   #7226
L08e16o
Quote:
These guys seriously need to kick these women to the curb.
At least Naruto knew sakura liked sasuke since they were little kids. Plus, sakura and sasuke were on the same team and got to know each other. Sakura let sasuke know how she felt about him. He said thank you.

Kishi is not good with romance too.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #7227
L08e16o
Quote:
The only difference in the silver screen "Legacy", panthera never said about Leo/Lion-O and her being close friends to the viewers. That one out of place dialogue with L/C in EP14, another contradiction in the timeline. Jelenic and crew really need to start fixin these contradictions in the timeline.

Or I will call in Noel too from FF13-2, its his job to fix contradictions in the timeline as chosen by the goddess Etro.

Eveything else needs time to fall into place. We never got to see how panthera develop her feelings for leo.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #7228
cmangund
Quote:
I think legacy the foundation.

Eveything else needs time to fall into place. We never got to see how panthera develop her feelings for leo.
Yeah "Legacy" is the foundation of "L/C thing", only there we have skipped in the time line to the "good part of L/C". Like what I am doing now skipping Episodes = skipping the timeline, at the moment I am in the DCAU timeline and universe

Old 03-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #7229
Balgus82
March 24th guys. 9:30 am.

"Thundercats" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers) - Page 33
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #7230
cmangund
Quote:
At least Naruto knew sakura liked sasuke since they were little kids. Plus, sakura and sasuke were on the same team and got to know each other. Sakura let sasuke know how she felt about him. He said thank you.

Kishi is not good with romance too.
At least the writer admitted it, and not as bad as with L/C right now.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #7231
stormbringer
Quote:

Old 03-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #7232
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Thanks Balgus. I wonder what CN is going to put on Friday?
Old 03-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #7233
cmangund
Quote:
I have now fully embraced that this is Cheetara's "Justice Lord" counterpart. The real Cheetara is in another 3rd earth.
Yeah it's one way to swallow this crazy mess of a triangle and story.

Will need bats and martianmanhunter help to find and open the portal to the another third earth where the real cheetara lives contact her telepathically, and do a switch.

Also Noticed in the Episode summaries from toonzone they avoided to mention anything about the triangle and L/C, but back in 12 and 13 Ep summaries they mentioned about Tygra and Cheetara past relationship and Cheetara choosing a beau thing, pathetic.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #7234
stormbringer
Quote:

Will need bats and martianmanhunter help to find and open the portal to the another third earth where the real cheetara lives contact her telepathically, and do a switch.

Also Noticed in the Episode summaries from toonzone they avoided to mention anything about the triangle and L/C, but back in 12 and 13 Ep summaries they mentioned about Tygra and Cheetara past relationship and Cheetara choosing a beau thing, pathetic.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #7235
cmangund
Quote:
Methinks the triangle may be a sore subject for CN with all this backlash.
Yeah, that could be one of the reason and to "trap" uninformed L/C fans to have them still watching the show. But in the end hardcore L/C fan will still know, the sourness and really slow development of L/C and most of them will hate it.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #7236
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeah, that could be one of the reason and to "trap" uninformed L/C fans to have them still watching the show. But in the end hardcore L/C fan will still know, the sourness and really slow development of L/C and most of them will hate it.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #7237
Balgus82
They're plot synopses not scripts. They didn't mention it because it's not a big reveal or an important part of those episode's main plots. They want people to get interested. What's more exciting to most people? "Mumm-Ra gets two new Generals!" or "Lion-O talks to Cheetara about his feelings"?

Last edited by Balgus82; 03-01-2012 at 07:07 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #7238
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder what CN is going to put on Friday?
They have realized the show has turn away most adult L/C fans, so they will try to keep the ratings up by catering more to the kids 6-11 audience, hence it's a saturday morning cartoon now, not a prime time cartoon anymore. Which is ironic because Jelenic said this NS is more like a movie rather than a Saturday morning cartoon.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #7239
stormbringer
Quote:
They have realized the show has turn away most adult L/C fans, so they will try to keep the ratings up by catering more to the kids 6-11 audience, hence it's a saturday morning cartoon now, not a prime time cartoon anymore. Which is ironic because Jelenic said this NS is more like a movie rather than a Saturday morning cartoon.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #7240
cmangund
Quote:
Now I wonder how bad the emotional scars that Cheetara will leave on young boys, in regards to women will be?
In the next couple of days/months/years the statistical rate of young boys "dating" young girls will be reduced dramatically, and young boys can see more of the true meaning of cooties.

Then child psychologists will begin to wonder what causes this phenomena, it turns out it's because of Jelenic and Crew.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #7241
Balgus82
Quote:

Geeze the things ya'll come up with...

They're making an action block. It has nothing to do with fan reactions.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #7242
cmangund
Quote:
Yeah and I bet that's also why they moved Ben 10 and Young Justice to Saturday and are premiering Green Lantern on Saturday. All because of Thundercat's love triangle.

Geeze the things ya'll come up with...

They're making an action block. It has nothing to do with fan reactions.
I am completely aware of the Action blocks and DC nation, etc. You have totally missed my sarcasm of Jelenic's comment on saturday morning cartoon.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #7243
Balgus82
Quote:
I am completely aware of the Action blocks and DC nation, etc. You have totally missed my sarcasm of Jelenic's comment on saturday morning cartoon.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #7244
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah "Legacy" is the foundation of "L/C thing", only there we have skipped in the time line to the "good part of L/C". Like what I am doing now skipping Episodes = skipping the timeline, at the moment I am in the DCAU timeline and universe

Old 03-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #7245
L08e16o
Quote:
Thanks.

Why Saturday??? That is like how Ireland is doing it.

So mummra has the sword, I think the cats are walking into a trap.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #7246
L08e16o
Quote:

I going to puke when makes eveyone accept Sasuke back in the leaf village. That is the only part of the story I hate.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #7247
L08e16o
Quote:
Methinks the triangle may be a sore subject for CN with all this backlash.
Quote:

I wonder if that is a big blow for them?

That shows it is aimed at 6-11. I haven't watched Saturday morning cartoons since forever.

What knock them off prime time?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #7248
L08e16o
Quote:
They're plot synopses not scripts. They didn't mention it because it's not a big reveal or an important part of those episode's main plots. They want people to get interested. What's more exciting to most people? "Mumm-Ra gets two new Generals!" or "Lion-O talks to Cheetara about his feelings"?
But the original title was lost cause.

If this is only going to be a Saturday morning cartoon, then there was no reason for romance.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #7249
L08e16o
Quote:

They kind of told us how 16 is going to go. Lion-o is going to save them and earn somethings.

I wonder if lion-o can warp to where they are?

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-01-2012 at 11:21 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #7250
L08e16o
Quote:
Honestly with some of the crazy things in this thread I can't tell when you're joking or being sarcastic or being completely serious anymore.
Don't take any of it serious, it is just a forum.