TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
Please use this thread to discuss the Thundercats Episode 21: Birth of the Blade.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
FreakinZoid
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 71
Excited. From what I saw of the previews, looks like it'll be a good episode.
FreakinZoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinZoid View Post
Excited. From what I saw of the previews, looks like it'll be a good episode.


Hope so. I still hold faith the MJ and the Crew will start fixing some of the problems in the show instead of compounding them so i wait with baited breath.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 362
Okay, that is definitely Jason Marsden as Leo in this episode.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Man when he got the sword knocked so far away I was really hoping this would finally be where he did the "Come to my Hand" command. :/

But at least Mumm-Ra got the Sword of Plun-Darr!
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
I like these episodes that reveal the history of the characters. And it looks like Mumm-ra may be a far greater threat, now that he has the Sword of Plundarr.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wis-freakin-consin
Posts: 128
I thought that episode was great!
Someone really likes Lion-O
Unless....
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
It seems like these episodes are fast.

At least if they do L/P it is more believable. Lion-o has done a lot for pumyra as adults.

Now we know why the SoP is more powerful than the SoO.

I think I like Panthera the most of the female characters.

Pumyra took over tygra's role in this episode until the end.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Man when he got the sword knocked so far away I was really hoping this would finally be where he did the "Come to my Hand" command. :/

But at least Mumm-Ra got the Sword of Plun-Darr!
I too was waiting for that.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
Lord Lion O
Thunder Kitty
Lord Lion O's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 104
I thought the reflection of Lion-O in the crystals as a way of distracting Mumm-Ra was kind of a cool nod to the OS and Mumm-Ra's reflection as a weakness.
Lord Lion O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #11
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It seems like these episodes are fast.

At least if they do L/P it is more believable. Lion-o has done a lot for pumyra as adults.

Now we know why the SoP is more powerful than the SoO.

I think I like Panthera the most of the female characters.

Pumyra took over tygra's role in this episode until the end.
was expecting them to push that pairing this ep, (at work so won't get to watch my DVR recording till I get home) and looking forward to seeing more Panthera. I've said it to some others before, I can deal with Lion O Pumyra a lot better than Tygra Cheetara because they seem to at least be trying to make it make sense...
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
Lord Lion O
Thunder Kitty
Lord Lion O's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Man when he got the sword knocked so far away I was really hoping this would finally be where he did the "Come to my Hand" command. :/

But at least Mumm-Ra got the Sword of Plun-Darr!


Feeling like we might not see the SoO come to his hand in this series. Still hoping though!
Lord Lion O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #13
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 362
I think she liiiiiiiikes him! She wants to dooooooo stuff with him! And I'm starting to sound like WilyKit...
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 136
wow ... once again the writing has greatly improved and this episode has become one of my favorites. this is what i've been craving ever since i started watching this show and there was no unnecessary subplots to distract us from the main plot, the action was just right. Lion-o is really becoming my favorite character in this series, they way he has been taking responsibility as king and making level headed decisions. i was really happy to see lion-o finally use his weapons in a smart way, the writers have done him justice this episode.

it seems that lion-o and pumyra are forming a strong bond and i must say i like the direction the writers are taking it. i like how the writers are making lion-o earn her trust and to almost prove himself to her as her king. i just hope the writers don't pull a 180 again for some sort of plot convenience. but overall the episode was really good and could arguably be one of the best episodes so far this season.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #15
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I like these episodes that reveal the history of the characters. And it looks like Mumm-ra may be a far greater threat, now that he has the Sword of Plundarr.

Next to Legacy, this was prbably my favorite episode.


At least with Legacy and this episode, the flashbacks were done right and actually added to the story.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #16
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Yeah Lion-O has greatly improved since the trials. I like him much better now.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #17
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It seems like these episodes are fast.

At least if they do L/P it is more believable. Lion-o has done a lot for pumyra as adults.

Now we know why the SoP is more powerful than the SoO.

I think I like Panthera the most of the female characters.

Pumyra took over tygra's role in this episode until the end.

I like the fact that Pumyra is at least honest with Lion-O. When she is all Tygratude to Lion-O it is honest. When she is supportive/caring it is honest.

Sure beats the way the crew made Cheetara.

Panthera turned out to be a better Cleric to Leo than Cheetara is to Lion-O.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
was expecting them to push that pairing this ep, (at work so won't get to watch my DVR recording till I get home) and looking forward to seeing more Panthera. I've said it to some others before, I can deal with Lion O Pumyra a lot better than Tygra Cheetara because they seem to at least be trying to make it make sense...
At least it is 3 episodes in a row. She has been tygra to him, but he keeps saving her with his life on the line. Unlike a flower when they were kids and no one was going to get hurt.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #19
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 136
i definitely agree that next to legacy, this episode is just as good.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #20
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
was expecting them to push that pairing this ep, (at work so won't get to watch my DVR recording till I get home) and looking forward to seeing more Panthera. I've said it to some others before, I can deal with Lion O Pumyra a lot better than Tygra Cheetara because they seem to at least be trying to make it make sense...

So true. My opinion is that the crew are being by far more careful to flesh out Lion-O/Pumyra because they did such an abject failure of a job with that triangle debaclc.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #21
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
Next to Legacy, this was prbably my favorite episode.


At least with Legacy and this episode, the flashbacks were done right and actually added to the story.
I think the reason I like the two you mention is there is less tygra.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #22
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
wow ... once again the writing has greatly improved and this episode has become one of my favorites. this is what i've been craving ever since i started watching this show and there was no unnecessary subplots to distract us from the main plot, the action was just right. Lion-o is really becoming my favorite character in this series, they way he has been taking responsibility as king and making level headed decisions. i was really happy to see lion-o finally use his weapons in a smart way, the writers have done him justice this episode.

it seems that lion-o and pumyra are forming a strong bond and i must say i like the direction the writers are taking it. i like how the writers are making lion-o earn her trust and to almost prove himself to her as her king. i just hope the writers don't pull a 180 again for some sort of plot convenience. but overall the episode was really good and could arguably be one of the best episodes so far this season.


I agree but given how the writers have royally screwed the pooch before, I'm going to take it episode by episode. Maybe the crew will finally start doing things for the fans instead of themselves....
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #23
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I like the fact that Pumyra is at least honest with Lion-O. When she is all Tygratude to Lion-O it is honest. When she is supportive/caring it is honest.

Sure beats the way the crew made Cheetara.

Panthera turned out to be a better Cleric to Leo than Cheetara is to Lion-O.
Agreed.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #24
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i definitely agree that next to legacy, this episode is just as good.
It is leo and panthera that makes it great.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #25
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
So true. My opinion is that the crew are being by far more careful to flesh out Lion-O/Pumyra because they did such an abject failure of a job with that triangle debaclc.
You realize all these episodes were written and recorded before the "triangle debacle" had aired right?
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I agree but given how the writers have royally screwed the pooch before, I'm going to take it episode by episode. Maybe the crew will finally start doing things for the fans instead of themselves....
i very much agree with you that taking it one episode at a time and not expect anything.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #27
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
So true. My opinion is that the crew are being by far more careful to flesh out Lion-O/Pumyra because they did such an abject failure of a job with that triangle debaclc.
Or MJ had dreamed of T/C since the OS, that he was going to make it happen no matter what.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #28
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
At least it is 3 episodes in a row. She has been tygra to him, but he keeps saving her with his life on the line. Unlike a flower when they were kids and no one was going to get hurt.

I still hold my issue with that flower scene was it showed Lion-O never even stood a chance with Cheetara. Cheetara never knew him, never knew of his qualities, never knew of his struggles and doubts. If Cheetara had known of Lion-O and witnessed how he was treated by the kingdom, his own family, and most of all Tygra, I am inclined to believe that it would have taken more than a flower for Tygra to win her heart.

That is why I - like many others - have such an issue with Cheetara's line to Lion-o that Tygra was in his shadow. Based on how Lion-O's life was and how he was treated, he was the one in Tygra's shadow.


I'm hoping the crew doesn't screw things up like they've done before.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #29
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
You realize all these episodes were written and recorded before the "triangle debacle" had aired right?
This is true and also why I really, really do not trust them...
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #30
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It is leo and panthera that makes it great.
Agreed.


Seems a better idea for the show would have been doing a prequel with characters like Leo and Panthera instead of a reboot that defaces and disrespects the legacy the OS established.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #31
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I still hold my issue with that flower scene was it showed Lion-O never even stood a chance with Cheetara. Cheetara never knew him, never knew of his qualities, never knew of his struggles and doubts. If Cheetara had known of Lion-O and witnessed how he was treated by the kingdom, his own family, and most of all Tygra, I am inclined to believe that it would have taken more than a flower for Tygra to win her heart.

That is why I - like many others - have such an issue with Cheetara's line to Lion-o that Tygra was in his shadow. Based on how Lion-O's life was and how he was treated, he was the one in Tygra's shadow.


I'm hoping the crew doesn't screw things up like they've done before.
They were both in each other's shadows in different ways. Lion-O was in Tygra's because Tygra always seemed to be better at everything and he had everyone's approval because he was the dutiful brother, but Tygra was in Lion-O's because no matter how many things he was better at Lion-O would still end up being King and being better at everything wouldn't matter.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #32
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I still hold my issue with that flower scene was it showed Lion-O never even stood a chance with Cheetara. Cheetara never knew him, never knew of his qualities, never knew of his struggles and doubts. If Cheetara had known of Lion-O and witnessed how he was treated by the kingdom, his own family, and most of all Tygra, I am inclined to believe that it would have taken more than a flower for Tygra to win her heart.

That is why I - like many others - have such an issue with Cheetara's line to Lion-o that Tygra was in his shadow. Based on how Lion-O's life was and how he was treated, he was the one in Tygra's shadow.


I'm hoping the crew doesn't screw things up like they've done before.
They said they like misdirection.

I agree. Maybe we get more than a wink from tygra in episode 1 or 2, it would be more believeable.

Agree, people change. They were just kids.

How can she do what she did when tygra tried to kill lion-o and she knew the betrayal was at the even bells.

Last edited by L08e16o; 05-12-2012 at 09:47 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I agree but given how the writers have royally screwed the pooch before, I'm going to take it episode by episode. Maybe the crew will finally start doing things for the fans instead of themselves....
The lower the expectations, the lesser the chance of dissapointment. Sounds like a good idea to me.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #34
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
Agreed.


Seems a better idea for the show would have been doing a prequel with characters like Leo and Panthera instead of a reboot that defaces and disrespects the legacy the OS established.
That woud've been awesome, but MJ would've made sure Panthera hook up with tygrus at the end.

It would be MJ making BM lose to ST with WW.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
They said they like misdirection.

I agree. Maybe we get more than a wink from tygra in episode 1 or 2, it would be more believeable.

Agree, people change. They were kids just.

How can you she do what she did when tygra tried to kill lion-o and she knew the betrayal was at the even bells.
They definately succeeded with the misdirection, I never saw that coming.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #36
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
You realize all these episodes were written and recorded before the "triangle debacle" had aired right?
I realize sales of TC Crew posterior polish are down. The campaign to improve sales doesn't seem to be working all that well.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #37
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
They definately succeeded with the misdirection, I never saw that coming.
Agreed.

If this was not a reboot, It wouldn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #38
ThundercatPanthro
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Was that the Hammer of Thundera that the blacksmith made the SOP
ThundercatPanthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #39
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Or MJ had dreamed of T/C since the OS, that he was going to make it happen no matter what.

I tend to believe the same thing. He strikes me as the type who stewed and stewed about it through his youth then got even more pissy when the comics were utterly laughed at.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #40
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I still hold my issue with that flower scene was it showed Lion-O never even stood a chance with Cheetara. Cheetara never knew him, never knew of his qualities, never knew of his struggles and doubts. If Cheetara had known of Lion-O and witnessed how he was treated by the kingdom, his own family, and most of all Tygra, I am inclined to believe that it would have taken more than a flower for Tygra to win her heart.

That is why I - like many others - have such an issue with Cheetara's line to Lion-o that Tygra was in his shadow. Based on how Lion-O's life was and how he was treated, he was the one in Tygra's shadow.


I'm hoping the crew doesn't screw things up like they've done before.
All they did was waste everyones time with the Lion-o/Cheetara scenes. I mean if Cheetara had already chosen Tygra years ago, why bother with all those close L/C moments?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #41
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Tygra was in Lion-O's because no matter how many things he was better at Lion-O would still end up being King and being better at everything wouldn't matter.

That just further reinforces that Tygra was never in Lion-o's shadow; he was in the shadow of the crown - the shadow of all the past lions from Claudius to Leo.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #42
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThundercatPanthro View Post
Was that the Hammer of Thundera that the blacksmith made the SOP
Possibly. It would likely take a magical/hi-tech hammer to forge the Swords.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #43
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 362
Hey, why are we still doing this in every damn thread dedicated to a specific episode? It's a big board, make a thread for it.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #44
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
They said they like misdirection.

I agree. Maybe we get more than a wink from tygra in episode 1 or 2, it would be more believeable.

Agree, people change. They were just kids.

How can she do what she did when tygra tried to kill lion-o and she knew the betrayal was at the even bells.

That wasn't misdirection, that was flat out deceit. Not a single one of DN's excuses really held up to the litmus test. Especially that pathetically weak bit about her becoming a cleric was all thanks to Tygra and Lion-O is just her job.

I don't think they could have been more sexist and misogynistic towards Cheetara.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #45
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wis-freakin-consin
Posts: 128
I'm kinda wondering...Lion-O gives Myra the SoP...if he thought that maybe that wasn't the best thing to do since they both realized that Mumm-Ra can sense where it is? He technically made Myra bait for Mumm-Ra because he would go after her? And really, the poor thing doesn't have much to defend herself with. At least LiO has the SoO. Myra just has her sling shot and I doubt she can even pick that SoP much as big as it was. I know, they didn't have much of a choice there...but I just wonder....
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #46
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed.

If this was not a reboot, It wouldn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth.
Agreed. Although, there are still enough good things about the show to keep my interest.

I look at it like this; at least TC isn't as bad as the Voltron reboot.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #47
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThundercatPanthro View Post
Was that the Hammer of Thundera that the blacksmith made the SOP
Looks like it
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #48
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
all they did was waste everyones time with the lion-o/cheetara scenes. I mean if cheetara had already chosen tygra years ago, why bother with all those close l/c moments?
exactly.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #49
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Hey, why are we still doing this in every damn thread dedicated to a specific episode? It's a big board, make a thread for it.

Fans will chat and fans will get sidetracked in their chatting.

Just pass over the conversation and focus on another. Problem solved.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #50
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
I'm kinda wondering...Lion-O gives Myra the SoP...if he thought that maybe that wasn't the best thing to do since they both realized that Mumm-Ra can sense where it is? He technically made Myra bait for Mumm-Ra because he would go after her? And really, the poor thing doesn't have much to defend herself with. At least LiO has the SoO. Myra just has her sling shot and I doubt she can even pick that SoP much as big as it was. I know, they didn't have much of a choice there...but I just wonder....


They needed a plot "device"
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thundercats Episode 14 New Alliances Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 739 07-04-2012 03:31 PM
Thundercats Episode 17 Native Son Discussion Thread Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 215 04-23-2012 09:56 AM
Thundercats Episode 1 & 2 Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 190 11-27-2011 02:22 AM
Thundercats Episode 7 - Legacy Discussion Tony_Bacala Thundercats Cartoons 122 11-27-2011 02:03 AM
Thundercats Episode 5 - Old Friends Discussion Joe Moore Thundercats Cartoons 79 08-24-2011 07:06 PM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS