TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 03-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Use this thread to talk about the Thundercats Season 2 Premiere; New Alliances. It airs Saturday March 24th at 9:30 AM EST on Cartoon Network.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
It'll be great to finally be getting new episodes. I can't wait to see where this show is headed story-wise. Most especially with how the characters have been developing so far, and the new additions we already know are on the way.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #3
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
can't wait. I've been up since 5:30 am to make sure I didn't over sleep. lol
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
So far so good. I like what they are doing with Addicus and Kaynar, making them violent vicious and crazy. Although getting used to Addicus's voice will take sometime. It reminds me of the episode of family guy where they talk about "wrong sounding muppets". But im sure it will grow on me eventually.
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
stormbringer
Cheetara you worthless... Thank Jaga Panthro showed up.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
Balgus82
Cheetara worthless my butt. Good thing she did what she did. Lion-O was just going to let them kill Tygra. "there's still two of us." Bad form Lion-O, bad form.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
not a big fan of the new addition to the thundertank. it seems a bit much. Nor am i a fan of the go go gadget arms there of Panthro. They looked and seemed cool...until that.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Cracka View Post
not a big fan of the new addition to the thundertank. it seems a bit much. Nor am i a fan of the go go gadget arms there of Panthro. They looked and seemed cool...until that.
agree. Hopefully the addition to the tank is detachable. And I'd rather he have missiles or something rather than stretchy arms.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Cheetara worthless my butt. Good thing she did what she did. Lion-O was just going to let them kill Tygra. "there's still two of us." Bad form Lion-O, bad form.
And after Cheetara's surrender, they were going to kill all 3 of them anyway. Their all alive thanks to Panthro.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Cracka View Post
Completely agree. I thought both the arms and tank were terrible ideas.

Quote:
Yeah, Its much better to give up and let all three of them die. I'm really starting to dislike this Cheetara.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
And after Cheetara's surrender, they were going to kill all 3 of them anyway. Their all alive thanks to Panthro.
And you think after they killed Tygra and had Kaynar free to help out that Cheetara and Lion-O could've beat the three them alone? I think not.

Lion-O needs to get his jealous head out of his butt and not sacrifice a teammate.

If Cheetara hadn't done what she did they'd be one team member short right now. Panthro saved them. Of course he did. And he would've STILL been there to save them if Lion-O would have surrendered to save Tygra.

And not only that, but after continuing to fight, if Tygra had died the whole team could've fallen apart, because who wants to back up a leader who's willing to let them die when they don't have to die?

Last edited by Balgus82; 03-24-2012 at 09:15 AM..
Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
agree. Hopefully the addition to the tank is detachable. And I'd rather he have missiles or something rather than stretchy arms.
yea i expected there to be missiles or to shoot lasers or something. not go all mr fantastic like. i hope that gets changed or upgraded to something less lame. Yea if whatever that addition is to the thundertank is detachable. that would be cool. I actually really liked the lizards alligator head shaped tank. that will be a cool toy which im sure we will see at somepoint.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #13
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
this episode to me gets a 9 out of 10 because the way the main story arc and the subplots blended so well. i am really excited to see what happens this season and the way the writers handled the outcome of the love triangle more specifically liono's attitude was great. i gotta say liono's attitude has gotten a lot more serious than last season and i must say i like it. overall i was impressed and i just hope the writers keep up this quality of writing. i think cheetara did the right thing because liono was blinded by rage which would have eventually got them killed quicker. although the love triangle subplot makes for more drama on the show, it could do without it. this is because i feel it will only deter character growth of the main three.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Episode 14 - New Alliances Review
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #15
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
can't wait. I've been up since 5:30 am to make sure I didn't over sleep. lol
i fell asleep at 12:00 and woke up at 7:52 so i dont miss it.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #16
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
dude, be honest with yourself. the only reason cheetara surrendered is because tygra's her boyfriend. and lion-o is jealous but he's not going to back down because, tyra would've donethe same for him. he would've stood up like a true warrior. they have to be willing to die, anything less and their already dead.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
gjustis
Thunder Kitty
I reiterate others' hope that the Jawa Sandcrawler tank is a come-apart sorta situation...what a silly, unnecessary addition...

Also couldn't possibly agree more w/ the review's assessment of the quickly-aging love triangle. One can only stomach so much of that (easy as it is to use to drive conflict).
gjustis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #18
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
dude, be honest with yourself. the only reason cheetara surrendered is because tygra's her boyfriend. and lion-o is jealous but he's not going to back down because, tyra would've donethe same for him. he would've stood up like a true warrior. they have to be willing to die, anything less and their already dead.
You're right, Tygra would've completed the mission.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #19
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Being willing to die in a fight and being callously left to be killed are two different things.

Lion-O has gone from someone who would willingly jump in front of a blast to save someone on his team to someone who is willing to let them die. He's gone from one extreme to the other. He needs to find a balance.

They were outclassed either way. If Cheetara had let Tygra die they still would've lost if Panthro hadn't shown up. They were barely keeping things together one on one. But with Tygra dead there would've been no one to occupy Kaynar and he woudl've been free to help Addicus and Slithe.

It was a loose/loose situation and in such cases I prefer that Cheetara stuck to her morals and wouldn't just let Tygra get killed.

Last edited by Balgus82; 03-24-2012 at 11:35 AM..
Old 03-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #20
L08e16o
I am not going to talk about the trinagle.

But I give this one a 9 out of 10.

The generals were awesome and I can't believe the crew was ok with them killing the birds and dogs for a kid show.

Panthro stoled the show. I like the moblile command center.

Kit and Kat were cute.

I love when he could smell tygra and hit him in the face. You notice tha the first thing lion-o has to learn in the trails is sense of smell. I wonder if they are going to fight.

Cheetara couldn't answer why she did the things she did to lion-o. He busted her if that was her job too. Loved when he said this changes everything. I really believe that lion-o felt betrayal from cheetara,, not tygra. Lion-o had no issues with tygra only cheetara.

The straw that broke the camel's back is when cheetara gave up and said she has to stick with him after she told lion-o to stick together. This almost cost lion-o's life, but it will in the next episode.

Panthro part had me laughing. The person I am with said cheetara is the betrayal not tygra.

I guess cheetara is not lion-o's cleric anymore. Looks like she would save tygra before lion-o.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
this episode to me gets a 9 out of 10 because the way the main story arc and the subplots blended so well. i am really excited to see what happens this season and the way the writers handled the outcome of the love triangle more specifically liono's attitude was great. i gotta say liono's attitude has gotten a lot more serious than last season and i must say i like it. overall i was impressed and i just hope the writers keep up this quality of writing. i think cheetara did the right thing because liono was blinded by rage which would have eventually got them killed quicker. although the love triangle subplot makes for more drama on the show, it could do without it. this is because i feel it will only deter character growth of the main three.
It seems like that is her only reason for being in the show now.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #22
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
After a hiatus, we start off the 2nd season where we have the Lion-O/ Tygra/ Cheetara triangle that comes out of the heels of Between Brothers, along with Lion-O's use of the stone. I agree as I hope this doesn't drag throughout the season when we have the epic battle against Mumm-Ra looming. I feel that Tygra and Cheetara's relationship is getting in the way of Lion-O's concentration in battle.

Lion-O is taking the first steps of his true goal of uniting the animals such as getting the lizards to abandon Mumm-Ra and having the Berbils build a new Thundertank. With Grune out of the picture, he's replaced by new generals Addicus and Kaynar who made an impressive showing as villains.

Not only do we have the new Thundertank, we also have hoverboards being used by Wilykit and Wilykat. The hoverboard sequence is impressive and it felt like a ride through the ravine. I'd say the 2nd season is off to a good start with a great episode.

I like Panthro's new cybernetic arms, but I hated the idea that it stretches thus detracting from the
usefulness of the other Thundercats. Since Panthro could feel his real arms, this would be an indication that Grune is not dead than we thought.

Last edited by vantheman77; 03-24-2012 at 12:07 PM..
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
gjustis
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It seems like that is her only reason for being in the show now.
+1.

Blah.
gjustis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
stormbringer
Quote:
I am not going to talk about the trinagle.

But I give this one a 9 out of 10.

The generals were awesome and I can't believe the crew was ok with them killing the birds and dogs for a kid show.

Panthro stoled the show. I like the moblile command center.

Kit and Kat were cute.

I love when he could smell tygra and hit him in the face. You notice tha the first thing lion-o has to learn in the trails is sense of smell. I wonder if they are going to fight.

Cheetara couldn't answer why she did the things she did to lion-o. He busted her if that was her job too. Loved when he said this changes everything. I really believe that lion-o felt betrayal from cheetara,, not tygra. Lion-o had no issues with tygra only cheetara.

The straw that broke the camel's back is when cheetara gave up and said she has to stick with him after she told lion-o to stick together. This almost cost lion-o's life, but it will in the next episode.

Panthro part had me laughing. The person I am with said cheetara is the betrayal not tygra.

I guess cheetara is not lion-o's cleric anymore. Looks like she would save tygra before lion-o.
I'm glad that Lion-o put the blame for this mess on Cheetara and not Tygra. This is ALL her doing. And now she is showing het true colors more and more, by surrendering, and dooming then to what would've been certain death if not for Panthro.

Last edited by stormbringer; 03-24-2012 at 12:26 PM..
Old 03-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #25
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
Since Panthro could feel his real arms, this would be an indication that Grune is not dead than we thought.
Not necessarily. People in real life who loose a limb also sometimes still "feel" their lost arm or leg.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #26
omens619
Thunder Kitty
Jackalman and Monkian or whatever they called them kicked butt! I love that they didn't make Monkian a buffoon and Jackalman was freaky and insane, which is so intense to see.

These Mutants are dangerously entertaining. Pantho's arms are bit overkill.

Oh and did anyone notice how big They made Jackalman, that was a nice twist!
omens619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #27
xander88
Thunder Kitty
I thought this episode was awesome. It was good to see the mutants kick ass for a change, as they used to get owned in the original series (though I still love it). Kaynar is my favourite character so far, he kind of reminded me of 'the Joker' in a weird way. I wasn't keen on Panthro's stretchy arms either, it looked kind of silly.
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #28
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Great episode. Addicus and Kaynar were much better than I was expecting. Most especially Addicus and his voice. Them being two psychotic killers was interesting. Kaynar's trip to solitary made me think of Hannibal Lecter (different kind of crazy, but similar mode of transportation). I loved the bit where Slithe called them a Monkian and a Jackalman.

Lion-O's jealousy was both interesting to see, and just a bit annoying. I just wanted to slap him upside the head and tell him to get over it. It's clear that Tygra and Cheetara are meant to be together, and that all of the "signals" Lion-O thought she was throwing his way were her just trying to show him some support.

I loved seeing the Berbils in this one, and what all they've been up to. I'm not entirely sure what I think of the extending ability of Panthro's new arms yet. I do love the upgrade they made to the Thundertank, but at the same time I hope it's not a permanent addition to it. I'd like to think that the tank will be able to separate from the addition, which might be too big for certain situations. The kittens gaining their space boards was great to see. Now the whole team can travel separately if need be.

I'm already looking forward to next week's episode. Should be interesting to see how the new show's trials compare to the original's. Would be great if they worked in the crown. Especially if it had the same design.

Quote:
Not necessarily. People in real life who loose a limb also sometimes still "feel" their lost arm or leg.
If I'm not mistaken, the crew have already confirmed that Grune is still alive. They also confirmed that the Astral Plane wasn't destroyed, just that entrance to it.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #29
L08e16o
Quote:
I'm glad that Lion-o put the blame for this mess on Cheetara and not Tygra. This is ALL her doing. And now she is showing het true colors more and more, by surrendering, and dooming then to what would've been certain death if not for Panthro.
I am too. Lion-o is not blaming his brother he is blaming cheetara. When lion-o said it changes everything, I wonder if he is talking about the betrayal too.

She was putting tygra before lion-o.

I had to laught though when tygra smiled kind of like rubbing it when cheetara said she has to stick with him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-24-2012 at 03:12 PM..
Old 03-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Great episode. Addicus and Kaynar were much better than I was expecting. Most especially Addicus and his voice. Them being two psychotic killers was interesting. Kaynar's trip to solitary made me think of Hannibal Lecter (different kind of crazy, but similar mode of transportation). I loved the bit where Slithe called them a Monkian and a Jackalman.

Lion-O's jealousy was both interesting to see, and just a bit annoying. I just wanted to slap him upside the head and tell him to get over it. It's clear that Tygra and Cheetara are meant to be together, and that all of the "signals" Lion-O thought she was throwing his way were her just trying to show him some support.

I loved seeing the Berbils in this one, and what all they've been up to. I'm not entirely sure what I think of the extending ability of Panthro's new arms yet. I do love the upgrade they made to the Thundertank, but at the same time I hope it's not a permanent addition to it. I'd like to think that the tank will be able to separate from the addition, which might be too big for certain situations. The kittens gaining their space boards was great to see. Now the whole team can travel separately if need be.

I'm already looking forward to next week's episode. Should be interesting to see how the new show's trials compare to the original's. Would be great if they worked in the crown. Especially if it had the same design.

If I'm not mistaken, the crew have already confirmed that Grune is still alive. They also confirmed that the Astral Plane wasn't destroyed, just that entrance to it.
That would be nice if Grune is still alive. They can keep using that for panthro and all Grune fans.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #31
stormbringer
Quote:
I am too. Lion-o is not blaming his brother he is blaming cheetara. When lion-o said it changes everything, I wonder if he is talking about the betrayal too.

She was putting tygra before lion-o.

I had to laught though when tygra smiled kind of like rubbing it when cheetara said she has to stick with him.
Today was just further proof that Lion-o can't trust Cheetara on any level. First she leads him on, and now she is totally insubordinate in the battle, and nearly got all 3 of them killed. Jaga must have been senile, to trust her to protect Lion-o.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #32
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
And you think after they killed Tygra and had Kaynar free to help out that Cheetara and Lion-O could've beat the three them alone? I think not.

Lion-O needs to get his jealous head out of his butt and not sacrifice a teammate.

If Cheetara hadn't done what she did they'd be one team member short right now. Panthro saved them. Of course he did. And he would've STILL been there to save them if Lion-O would have surrendered to save Tygra.

And not only that, but after continuing to fight, if Tygra had died the whole team could've fallen apart, because who wants to back up a leader who's willing to let them die when they don't have to die?
Problem is they didn't know Panthro was coming. If you take him out of the equation they still had a fighting chance at 2 on 3. With the Sword of Omens a damn good chance. If roles were reversed Tygra would have reacted the same way.

Cheetara = Lori (Walking Dead)
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
mihoshi
Thunder Kitty
Love Panthro's arms, HATE the suped-up Thundertank... it's just too huge and bulky and doesn't look like a "tank" at all anymore. It's like 2 tanks stacked on top of each other! It just looks hideous. It better be packing a wave motion gun or something to make up for its awful new look.

Also love the new Jackalman and Monkian, looks and personalities. When does Vultureman make an appearance? Will his origin be tied into the deaths of the bird villagers we saw today?
mihoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #34
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
WTF is the deal with Cheetara and Tygra screwing Lion-o over like that? They are supposed to stick together.

It's going to be Lion-o and Panthro vs Tygra and Cheetara.
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #35
nomad16
Thundarian
awesome episode and the upgraded thundertank tell me were getting that for the toyline!!! It looks like a mobile base and I think its kinda like a trailer that they can eject the base tank out of.
nomad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #36
nomad16
Thundarian
I thought that was screwed up cheetara literally sacrificing Lion-o leaving him to possibly get killed I think this is gonna lead to some major issues that I look forward to seeing. Heres hoping Lion-os next love interest will be Pumira
nomad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #37
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Just got done watching the episode for a second time, and remembered a couple of things I was going to mention, but had forgot to.

I love that we finally see Slithe fighting the cats. While it's cool to see him commanding his army, it's nice to see him going into battle. Most especially now that the mutant trio is together again.

While it's obvious that some are upset over this, I personally think Cheetara made the right decision by standing down. She didn't sacrifice or screw anybody over, she did what I'm sure Jaga would have done in the same situation. Though it was pure luck that Panthro showed up when he did.

I'm looking forward to the eventual inclusion of the Monkian and Jackalman forces. Should be interesting to see how Addicus and Kaynar perform as Generals, and how they and Slithe get along as time passes.

Edit: Not to be an annoyance, but are there plans to post some HD screen caps? After seeing ep.14, I've got the hankering to make a new wallpaper...and maybe a new sig, lol...

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-24-2012 at 05:25 PM..
Old 03-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #38
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Today was just further proof that Lion-o can't trust Cheetara on any level. First she leads him on, and now she is totally insubordinate in the battle, and nearly got all 3 of them killed. Jaga must have been senile, to trust her to protect Lion-o.
The seductress now more than ever is a liability rather than an asset for the team. Jaga chose her because she seduced Jaga. Jaga was in "awe" to the seductress' seduction skills.

Did not watch Ep14 and will not until a certain fix airs, like I said before. So I have to rely on the other 3 musketeers for intel.
L08e16o, Stormbringer, DarkKnight counting on you guys for the intel.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-24-2012 at 05:50 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #39
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The seductress now more than ever is a liability rather than an asset for the team. Jaga chose her because she seduced Jaga. Jaga was in "awe" to the seductress' seduction skills.

Did not watch Ep14 and will not until a certain fix airs, like I said before. So I have to rely on the other 3 musketeers for intel.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #40
cmangund
Quote:
Cheetara was at her treacherous best today. Tygra got captured and Cheetara decided to surrender, leaving Lion-o to get knocked unconscious. Thank Jaga Panthro arrived in time to save them.
She is really dishonoring Jaga then. Stupid seductress indeed. At least Panthro's loyalty is true.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #41
stormbringer
Quote:
She is really dishonoring Jaga then. Stupid seductress indeed. At least Panthro's loyalty is true.

For a moment when I saw Cheetara standing there,with her staff in the ground, I half expected her to reveal she was working with Mumm-ra all along. Seriously Claudus would have had her head if she pulled that crap on him.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #42
cmangund
Quote:
For a moment when I saw Cheetara standing there,with her staff in the ground, I half expected her to reveal she was working with Mumm-ra all along. Seriously Claudus would have had her head if she pulled that crap on him.
Claudus will dismiss Cheetara in an instant, if not beheaded her on the spot indeed.
Claudus: "Begone from my sight you vile cat!"

Jelenic really made her character really shallow and a bad role model indeed, no purpose whatsoever other then the seductress for both brothers and/or for all the male cats in Thundera. Like Dan Norton said it himself the anorexic ho known as Cheetara.

Last edited by cmangund; 03-24-2012 at 06:13 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #43
stormbringer
Quote:
Claudus will dismiss Cheetara in an instant, if not beheaded her on the spot indeed.
Claudus: "Begone from my sight you vile cat!"

Jelenic really made her character really shallow and a bad role model indeed, no purpose whatsoever other then the seductress for both brothers and/or for all the male cats in Thundera. Like Dan Norton said it himself the anorexic ho known as Cheetara.

Cheetara is definately the weak link in the team. Lion-o should banish her, before she gets them all killed. But then that would put Lion-o and tygra at odds again, maybe we'll get lucky and she'll get killed off before too much longer.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #44
Balgus82
Quote:
Jaga chose her because she seduced Jaga. Jaga was in "awe" to the seductress' seduction skills.
Will you please stop making wild accusations that have absolutely no facts to back up. I'm really sure Jaga was seduced by an underage girl. That'll go over well with the WB executives.

As you said you didn't watch the episode so how can you possibly think you can accurately comment on it?
Old 03-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #45
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Will you please stop making wild accusations that have absolutely no facts to back up. I'm really sure Jaga was seduced by an underage girl. That'll go over well with the WB executives.

As you said you didn't watch the episode so how can you possibly think you can accurately comment on it?
Awwww, c'mon! Cmangund's half-crazed, brain-twisted posts make this place the fun. He/She is like the Hedgehog of the Thundercats fandom.
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #46
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie View Post
Awwww, c'mon! Cmangund's half-crazed, brain-twisted posts make this place the fun. He/She is like the Hedgehog of the Thundercats fandom.
yeah sorry, but all the talk about Lion-O's "sword" Cheetara seducing Jaga (who is like 80 or something) and giving Mumm-Ra sponge baths is kinda disgusting.

That stuff can be kept to PMs or bad fan fic sites.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #47
mumm_ra_the_ever_living
Like A Boss
so as usual there is no ep anywhere to watch then?
mumm_ra_the_ever_living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #48
xander88
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm_ra_the_ever_living View Post
so as usual there is no ep anywhere to watch then?
Watch Anime Online | Watch Cartoons Online | Watch Drama Online | Read Manga Online | Animeflavor.com

Hope this helps
xander88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #49
Sining
Thunder Kitty
it's funny how in season 1, the rest of the cats were like 'no, we would rather fight a huge horde of lizards and die in the process' while lion-o was 'um...i don't think that's wise' while the rest were all 'honor before reason'!! And now in season 2, the rest are like 'lets surrender'
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #50
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
Nice ep. Got the juices going again, I hadn't been in "Thundercats Mode" for a while. Only thing is the love triangle thing is going to get old quick. It's already annoying, and it's only 1 ep in.

Panthro arms - thought they were cool being robotic, not sure how I feel about the rubber hose thing tho. And that toy has the potential to be either really cool or horrible if they try to replicate it.
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote