TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 08-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Autotrooper
Banned
Okay, so I asked a question on the crew blog, and they told me that the rest of the thundercats were killed. Not taken prisoner.
Autotrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
SPLIT LIP
King of Braves
Yeah, it's kinda depressing.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
I'm sure there are quite a few survivors, we can probably guess a few of their names.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I would be really surprised if there weren't any other survivors out there. I certainly hope Lynx-O got away safely. Also, for all we know there could be another colony of Thundercats out there on another part of Third Earth. It might be a bit of a stretch atm, but it would be an interesting turn of events.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
In the crew chat Friday night they said there were survivors who were taken in as slaves and some who escaped into the woods.

In your question you actually asked about the ones that went into the shelter.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
Monkian
Thunder Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
I'm sure there are quite a few survivors, we can probably guess a few of their names.
Agreed. They don't want to spoil it for us.
Monkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #7
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
In the crew chat Friday night they said there were survivors who were taken in as slaves and some who escaped into the woods.

In your question you actually asked about the ones that went into the shelter.
That's more like it... I mean, from what we have seen, it did not seem like the lizard army came for a genocide, more like to topple an empire and then establish their own. I bet we'll see episodes where Lion-O will encounter survivors. Come to think of it, one of the reasons Slithe is hunting them must be because, well, a living king is a good moral support source for a rebellion.
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Thundera
Thundercat!
I am glad that there are some survivors, it will make for an interesting back story later on! I just hope we have some well known ones show up (wink wink)
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Not to sound pervy , but I hope there are more. Or re populating the race is going to get ... tricky.
Shenlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #10
GrimlocksPS
Thunder Kitty
They're an Endangered Species! Depressing to say the least.
GrimlocksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Extinct is the wrong word. If they were extinct there wouldn't be any, including Lion-O and his crew.

Endangered, Threatened, or near Extinction would be more apt.

Considering that pretty much the same thing happened in the original cartoon, but on a planet wide scale rather then a national one, it's not that shocking really.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #12
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
Well this has my mind going on overdrive. Thundera was the Cat kingdom, do you think there might be more, or thundera is it? There probably was groups sent out, like grunes party looking for the book of omens, for odd missions. You would think there might be other cat citys on the planet. The reason I say this is that Claudus wanted to protect the lions royal bloodline. Since it is royalty, how would they have planned Lion-os future with a planned wife? I'm sure not from within Thundera.
If Lion-o hooks up with Cheetarah, will that ruin the bloodline or are they not worried about it since they are basically the (possibly) last of the Cat People. Maybe I am looking into this too much?
Valdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
moondog
Thunder Kitty
Maybe the lion gene is dominant gene and if the father is a lion then the cubs will all be lion
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #14
moondog
Thunder Kitty
Maybe
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #15
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
No way Bengali and pumyra aren't out there. I'm gonna say that since we saw lynxo he finds them probably in another part of third earth that cats landed on during the spaceship crash. I'm gonna go even further and say the other cats have technology. No I don't have inside info. Yes I will bring this post up again when I'm proven right.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 AM   #16
dolza_khyron
Thunder Kitty
no, there are clearly, LionO, Panthro, Cheetara, Tigra, kit, kat, and Grune.

Extinct would be if all those characters were dead.

since they not *yet* they're only endangered!

as long as the 2 girls exist, they're not extinct!

but if they both die, that's the end of the thundercats there. lol!
dolza_khyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #17
megapork
Thunder Kitty
Doubt it. Probably a small group escaped and went on an exodus then began a colony then maybe later in the series Lion-O's group meets them.
megapork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #18
Balgus82
"So, can we assume that there are other settlements of Thundercats floating out there somewhere, and might our intrepid heroes encounter them someday?
vice-sexecutioner

Maybe…"

Thundercats Crew Blog, So, can we assume that there are other settlements of Thundercats floating out there somewhere, and might our intrepid heroes encounter them someday?

"There are very few Thundercats left. So, is this species pretty much dead then?
mikkeh

Nope."

Thundercats Crew Blog, There are very few Thundercats left. So, is this species pretty much dead then?

Like I said when you asked your question you specifically said the cats in the shelter.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #19
Autotrooper
Banned
Quote:
"So, can we assume that there are other settlements of Thundercats floating out there somewhere, and might our intrepid heroes encounter them someday?
vice-sexecutioner

Maybe…"

Thundercats Crew Blog, So, can we assume that there are other settlements of Thundercats floating out there somewhere, and might our intrepid heroes encounter them someday?

"There are very few Thundercats left. So, is this species pretty much dead then?
mikkeh

Nope."

Thundercats Crew Blog, There are very few Thundercats left. So, is this species pretty much dead then?

Like I said when you asked your question you specifically said the cats in the shelter.
But thats were the civilians were told to go? Whatever, it's still sad that they were killed so harshly.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #20
Balgus82
A whole Kingdom would not have fit inside one shelter.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #21
Monkian
Thunder Monkey
Just from a practical standpoint, they can't all be dead. They're out there. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Monkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #22
Autotrooper
Banned
Quote:
A whole Kingdom would not have fit inside one shelter.
You think there are other shelters?