TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 07-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
test
You don't stand a chance
I have been working on a vintage thundertank which I have "salvaged" as Panthro would say from 4 cheap thundertank wrecks that I bought along with a very good box and instructions complete with insert which was a bargain.

Anyways I have spent about a week dismantling them all and picked out the best bits which I then deep cleaned and layed out using the guide which someone posted on this site a while ago (thankyou that was extremely helpful).
After the very fiddly task of putting it all back together I now have a beautiful , bright working thundertank to call my own .... However I am missing the rubber tracks and one canopy door :-(

Does anyone have these parts by any chance that they would be willing to donate at a reasonable cost for my rescued tank ? I would be very greatful if anyone could help.
Also I'm in the UK so I know shipping won't be cheap.
test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
sportinmorton
Thunder Kitty
Hiya,

I might be able to help you out. I have one track and canopy door (see pic in link below)...

http://www.thundercats.ws/vintage-th...471/#post58486

~S
sportinmorton is offline   Reply With Quote