TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 04-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Ireland is at it again. They aired The Pit this weekend. Airspeed (who informed us back when New Alliances and Trials part 1 aired) has posted some spoilers, but no images.

Look only if you wanna be spoiled.

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 187 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
I read the spoilers. Hmm...isn't that how they start romances? Someone angry at the other person then they fall in love and blah blah blah.

Queen Pumyra anyone? LOL.

I was hoping they were going to "Lionize" Willa from the 80s. Now she and Lion-O had a thing going on, lmao.

Last edited by fuukonomiko; 04-22-2012 at 12:47 PM..
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Not sure if I should use spoiler tags ( some forums make them mandatory for the first page)so here's a warning.

I like that the two of them got off on a rocky start. Though, I'm already feeling sympathetic punches for Lion-O. Poor boy had to get his butt kicked to prove a point.
Wow, rip him apart???? This is going to be interesting to watch. Consequently, this will probably be the moment the internet will start to ship them
Hmm, i'm getting a Princess Mononoke vibe from her. Maybe a little rough around the edges, but a good person none the less. which is not all that surprising considering what she's been through.

Before its all said and done, we need to hear that famous Mountain scream:
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/animalbytes/t-puma.html (Scroll to bottom left for awesome sound byte)
http://www.bear-tracker.com/roar.wav

Last edited by Chique; 04-22-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
I usually don't like the Benedick/Beatrice couple dynamics unless it's really well developed in order for the future friendship/possible romance to be believable. Think Katara and Zuko, for example. That doesn't seem to be the case here since the situation is solved in just half an hour.

On the other hand, Pumyra blaming Lion-O for the fate of the cats does come with a bad "The Return" vibe, so in the end it may be good that it all does not last longer than one episode.

It will be wait and see, of course.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
The way they described her in the spoilers, I have one word for this Pumyra (I'll wait and see of course)...trying to kill LIon-O one second and charming him the next...

BIPOLAR.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
The way they described her in the spoilers, I have one word for this Pumyra (I'll wait and see of course)...trying to kill LIon-O one second and charming him the next...

BIPOLAR.
I'm really starting to wonder if she came off like a blood thirsty beast... The spoilers make it sound like she really did a number on him.

Ahem. Maybe she's just realllly passionate

This makes me really want to see what her OS counterpart was like.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
LMAO @ both of you!

As I remember, OS Pumyra was very sweet and caring. Not gladiator material, I tell you.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Heck, they figured they overhauled the whole cast (save for Lion-O, he's a lot like the original), they might as well overhaul most everyone, Pumyra included. Did they say she was still going to be a medic? I have a suspicion they're going to make her a warrior too.

Now there's this cliche about women who are, erm, feisty/nuts/bloodthirtsy. I won't say it here. But you guys who know me (that's YOU Eclipse, lmao) know what I mean.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
LMAO @ both of you!

As I remember, OS Pumyra was very sweet and caring. Not gladiator material, I tell you.
This one is a maneater. Maybe both definitions of the word
Old 04-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #10
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
He, she may still be sweet and caring under all that fire, let's not forget that she hasn't exactly had a fun time here, maybe even moreso that the other cats. Maybe a little PTSD is going on. We'll just have to see how she acts in future episodes. From what I gathered she was obviously upset with Lion-O but her quick turnaround indicates she was also attracted to him on some level too, and nothing can piss you off more than wanting to... kiss someone you also want to punch the hell out of.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Heck, they figured they overhauled the whole cast (save for Lion-O, he's a lot like the original), they might as well overhaul most everyone, Pumyra included. Did they say she was still going to be a medic? I have a suspicion they're going to make her a warrior too.

Now there's this cliche about women who are, erm, feisty/nuts/bloodthirtsy. I won't say it here. But you guys who know me (that's YOU Eclipse, lmao) know what I mean.
I'd say something, but I choked on laughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
He, she may still be sweet and caring under all that fire, let's not forget that she hasn't exactly had a fun time here, maybe even moreso that the other cats. Maybe a little PTSD is going on. We'll just have to see how she acts in future episodes. From what I gathered she was obviously upset with Lion-O but her quick turnaround indicates she was also attracted to him on some level too, and nothing can piss you off more than wanting to... kiss someone you also want to punch the hell out of.
Between Fuuko's diagnosis and yours, it looks like the hot, sexy (future queen of Thundera) puma who can also kick your butt needs a shrink. Boy is Lion-O going to have fun
Old 04-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
The next episode might see her calm down a bit more and have her attempt to apologize to Lion-O. I can only assume we're just not seeing her at her best in this episode, (understandable).

Or maybe she's both sweet and spicy. Like a cinnamon ball.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Dammit, I want to see this episode now. I really hope we get some clips soon.

Just looking at what we're coming up with based on one fans interpretation, Lion-O's going to be walking around with a limp.

Oh well, if she's still a medic she can put him back together again
Old 04-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Dammit, I want to see this episode now. I really hope we get some clips soon.

Just looking at what we're coming up with based on one fans interpretation, Lion-O's going to be walking around with a limp.

Oh well, if she's still a medic she can put him back together again
I have never been so happy to be wrong, although I did nail Lion-O not using the sword and gauntlet, as well as being willing to sacrifice himself for her.
GO ME!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #15
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
Did anyone else catch the part detailing her weapon? That sounds pretty interesting (not sure I should post anymore about it here or not...)
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #16
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
It may have to do with the fact that I'm surviving a Debby Ryan movie marathon (anything is still better than Barbie, I keep repeating to myself), but I missed if anything was said about the other cats in the episode. What happened to them...?
Old 04-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
Balgus82
I just wanted to say a quick reminder that even with the spoilers we got we don't know everything in the episode. Just like when Airspeed explained what happened in New Alliances and Trials part 1 some people misconstrued what he said and he left some details out (for example some folks were saying Cheetara was directly responsible for Lion-O's death and we all know that isn't true after watching the episode). So don't take every single thing at face value.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #18
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I just wanted to say a quick reminder that even with the spoilers we got we don't know everything in the episode. Just like when Airspeed explained what happened in New Alliances and Trials part 1 some people misconstrued what he said and he left some details out (for example some folks were saying Cheetara was directly responsible for Lion-O's death and we all know that isn't true after watching the episode). So don't take every single thing at face value.
You're correct.

Like the part where he said how cheetara and lion-o had their talk, he said he rushed in to battle after that. He left out a lot of details.

The way he wrote his reviews were totally different than what I got from the episodes.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #19
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
It may have to do with the fact that I'm surviving a Debby Ryan movie marathon (anything is still better than Barbie, I keep repeating to myself), but I missed if anything was said about the other cats in the episode. What happened to them...?
COPY AND PASTE
Cheetara and Tygra really do nothing in the episode as far as I can remember, they make a few comments about events, but nothing really of interest.

Yes they did show a flashback, they were both forced to fight in the pit, usually as a team as the crowd loves to see a dog and cat being forced to work together. At some stage before a fight Panthro escaped (because he heard the next fight was against the dog), he only lets him know this when the dog asks why he left him.

Also the dog guy eventually rose up through the ranks to become in charge of The Pit, Pumyra is his slave if I remember correctly.

No I did not get a pic of pumyra, I did not have my camera close to hand when the episode was on.

The Episode ends with Pumyra telling Lion-o that there are other cats enslaved in Mount Plundar, I think Lion-O is set on freeing them.

Sorry if my descriptions of things are really bad, I am pretty bad at remembering details off one viewing. I am the main host on an Avatar podcast and I have to watch an episode like 4 times before I can remember most of the details
Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #20
L08e16o
Quote:
COPY AND PASTE
Cheetara and Tygra really do nothing in the episode as far as I can remember, they make a few comments about events, but nothing really of interest.

Yes they did show a flashback, they were both forced to fight in the pit, usually as a team as the crowd loves to see a dog and cat being forced to work together. At some stage before a fight Panthro escaped (because he heard the next fight was against the dog), he only lets him know this when the dog asks why he left him.

Also the dog guy eventually rose up through the ranks to become in charge of The Pit, Pumyra is his slave if I remember correctly.

No I did not get a pic of pumyra, I did not have my camera close to hand when the episode was on.

The Episode ends with Pumyra telling Lion-o that there are other cats enslaved in Mount Plundar, I think Lion-O is set on freeing them.

Sorry if my descriptions of things are really bad, I am pretty bad at remembering details off one viewing. I am the main host on an Avatar podcast and I have to watch an episode like 4 times before I can remember most of the details
Thanks.

So, I wonder if we are going to see Bengali and the birth of the blades is a new Cat army?

So more flashbacks of pantro?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #21
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
I'm thinking in "The Curse of Ratilla" The cats find Lynx-O among the slaves in Mount Plun-Darr who are under the command of the Ratilla in the title. Over the course of the story they Sword of Omens is broken which causes the freed slaves to lose hope and abandon Lion-O, only Lynx-O sticks with him. In "The Birth of Blades" the cats are looking for someone who can repair the Sword when they run across Bengali, a blacksmith who, Like Tygra, was sent away as a child when illness hit the Tiger Clan and was taken in by a family and taught the skill. He ends up fixing the sword and joining the group because he either A) Takes a shine to Pumyra or B) Thought he was the only Tiger left and decides to serve Tygra (though not nessecarily Lion-O). All we need is a Snarfer and a Vultureman and the 80's cast is reunited.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
L08e16o
Quote:
I'm thinking in "The Curse of Ratilla" The cats find Lynx-O among the slaves in Mount Plun-Darr who are under the command of the Ratilla in the title. Over the course of the story they Sword of Omens is broken which causes the freed slaves to lose hope and abandon Lion-O, only Lynx-O sticks with him. In "The Birth of Blades" the cats are looking for someone who can repair the Sword when they run across Bengali, a blacksmith who, Like Tygra, was sent away as a child when illness hit the Tiger Clan and was taken in by a family and taught the skill. He ends up fixing the sword and joining the group because he either A) Takes a shine to Pumyra or B) Thought he was the only Tiger left and decides to serve Tygra (though not nessecarily Lion-O). All we need is a Snarfer and a Vultureman and the 80's cast is reunited.
I thought birth of the blades were before The curse.

Your right. Blades is after it.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-22-2012 at 07:22 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
Dude, what are you doing in this forum? You should be writing for the show!!!! So we can have an insider too
Old 04-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #24
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Pics or she didnt happen!
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #25
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Pics or she didnt happen!
Trust me this did happen. It just his details are bad. We have to see it ourselves.

He saw 14 and 15 before it was aired here. Ireland airs the episodes before CN.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #26
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Dude, what are you doing in this forum? You should be writing for the show!!!! So we can have an insider too
Do you know what they do to insiders who leak spoilers? It's like being in the friggin' Yakuza.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #27
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
I kinda feel like an idiot for not realizing this sooner, on the idea of a Lion-O Pumrya ship. What's another name for a Puma? Mountain Lion.

If they redo Vultureman, I hope he's some sort of creepy mad scientist who does all sorts of insane experiments.
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #28
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
COPY AND PASTE
(snip)
Thanks Chique. I obviously read something else. I'm glad there's finally mention of the cats who survived the destruction of Thundera, and I guess this calls for a rescue mission.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #29
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
So does it confirm that Pumyra is staying with the group then? From reading all of your comments it sounds like she's still with him at the end, but none of you have come out and said it.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #30
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Trust me this did happen.
No I know, I was joking lol. I just want a picture to see if they did a good update or a bad update.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
So does it confirm that Pumyra is staying with the group then? From reading all of your comments it sounds like she's still with him at the end, but none of you have come out and said it.
I bet you she stays with the group until they rescue the other cats.

They said a couple of episodes.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #32
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
No I know, I was joking lol. I just want a picture to see if they did a good update or a bad update.
He said she looked the same. I hope not.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #33
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
He said she looked the same. I hope not.
The only thing i want changed is the hair. I could never stand it. Reminded me of a skunk with that stripe.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #34
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I bet you she stays with the group until they rescue the other cats.

They said a couple of episodes.
Who said a couple of episodes?

I hope you're wrong and she doesn't leave after they save the cats, but I could see it.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #35
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
From what I can tell, she has not flat out said she would join permanently, but the way the episode ended it's implied that she will be joining them for a bit.

It sounds like she flat out refused at first, but I'm willing to bet she warms up to it over the course of a few episodes. Assuming she still feels hesitant.

Last edited by Chique; 04-22-2012 at 10:02 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #36
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
From what I can tell, she has not flat out said she would join permanently, but the way the episode ended it's implied that she will be joining them for a bit.

It sounds like she flat out refused at first, but I'm willing to bet she warms up to it over the course of a few episodes. Assuming she still feels hesitant.
I wonder if she'd stay long enough to gather her strength and supplies and leave with whoever they rescue?
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #37
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I wonder if she'd stay long enough to gather her strength and supplies and leave with whoever they rescue?
Unfortunately, this seems likely to me, although I wish it weren't.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #38
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Maybe that's her original intention but changes her mind at the last minute.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #39
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
I think she's going to end up staying with them. She might not want to as of now, but I think the next few episodes will have her singing a new tone.

Other than hating Lion-O, I don't know why she wouldn't want to help them on their journey. Apparently it ends with her forgiving/understanding him, so she may have changed her mind about joining already. Airspeed said it looks like she's changed her mind about not joining, we just don't get an official statement at the end.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #40
L08e16o
Quote:
I think she's going to end up staying with them. She might not want to as of now, but I think the next few episodes will have her singing a new tone.

Other than hating Lion-O, I don't know why she wouldn't want to help them on their journey. Apparently it ends with her forgiving/understanding him, so she may have changed her mind about joining already. Airspeed said it looks like she's changed her mind about not joining, we just don't get an official statement at the end.
If they are going to rescue the other cats, I think she would want to go.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #41
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
This is what I think. She wants to save the cats, I think she will go with them to help them out. The other cats have their own mission.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #42
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
I'm hoping that in "The Curse of Ratilla" Lion-O and Pumyra pair up in their mission to rescue the other slaves and as she starts to understand him more certain feelings start to develop. She'll keep making excuses to tag along with him as they grow closer.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #43
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I'm hoping that in "The Curse of Ratilla" Lion-O and Pumyra pair up in their mission to rescue the other slaves and as she starts to understand him more certain feelings start to develop. She'll keep making excuses to tag along with him as they grow closer.
So when's the next fic? I keep checking, but no update..
Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #44
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
So when's the next fic? I keep checking, but no update..
I'm waiting for the episode proper to air so I have have a better idea of Pumyra's character before I write it. I was surprised by how much I got right (Lion-O not using the sword and gauntlet, Pumyra being impressed with his determination and sense of selflessness, Lion-O taking a massive beating for her sake) but I've never been so happy to be wrong.

From what I can glean from the spoilers it looks like she's a little tsundere with "sweet" (but not meek) being by and large her default, She's just taking her anger out on Lion-O.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 04-23-2012 at 08:41 AM..
Old 04-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #45
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
I'm waiting for the episode proper to air so I have have a better idea of Pumyra's character before I write it. I was surprised by how much I got right (Lion-O not using the sword and gauntlet, Pumyra being impressed with his determination and sense of selflessness, Lion-O taking a massive beating for her sake) but I've never been so happy to be wrong.

From what I can glean from the spoilers it looks like she's a little tsundere with "sweet" (but not meek) being by and large her default, She's just taking her anger out on Lion-O.
Fee fi fo fum, I smell a Li/Myra ship coming on...
Considering what happened with Cheetara, the lion might want to be a little careful with this one.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #46
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
I don't think being careful is going to be his problem this time around, it's being too careful. To the point of blinding himself to the obvious.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #47
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I don't think being careful is going to be his problem this time around, it's being too careful. To the point of blinding himself to the obvious.
shipping choices aside, I am curious on how Cheetara will be dealing with this. She's pretty much burnt her bridge with Lion-O near completely, and unlike Tygra hasn't had a chance to start rebuilding it yet... like I said in another post 12 eps he ran to her to talk and for support, now it looks like he'll be getting Pumyra for that.

Cheetara's relationship with Lion-O has taken some MAJOR blows in the last few eps where she's had notable parts. should she see her being knocked from the 'go-to-gal'/alpha female of the group I expect may have some emotional knocks for Chee-Chee if not have a lil green eyed monster lurking in the Thunder-Tank.

also a thought what if all of the cats take a bit of a shine to Pumyra. Panthro can relate with the former gladiator from what I took from the spoilers, she's closer to the kitten's age so they may be drawn more to her than Cheetara, and also ... well I've voiced my theory on how Tygra is around females in other posts. would be fun to see a female rivalry kick off...

in other words...

CAT FIGHT!!!!

Last edited by CCDustyV; 04-23-2012 at 10:06 AM..
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #48
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
shipping choices aside, I am curious on how Cheetara will be dealing with this. She's pretty much burnt her bridge with Lion-O near completely, and unlike Tygra hasn't had a chance to start rebuilding it yet... like I said in another post 12 eps he ran to her to talk and for support, now it looks like he'll be getting Pumyra for that.

Cheetara's relationship with Lion-O has taken some MAJOR blows in the last few eps where she's had notable parts. should she see her being knocked from the 'go-to-gal'/alpha female of the group I expect may have some emotional knocks for Chee-Chee if not have a lil green eyed monster lurking in the Thunder-Tank.

also a thought what if all of the cats take a bit of a shine to Pumyra. Panthro can relate with the former gladiator from what I took from the spoilers, she's closer to the kitten's age so they may be drawn more to her than Cheetara, and also ... well I've voiced my theory on how Tygra is around females in other posts. would be fun to see a female rivalry kick off...

in other words...

CAT FIGHT!!!!
I know we haven't seen the episode yet, but I think both Pumyra and Cheetara's roles in the group would be completely different. Pumyra is a new acquaintance, unlike Cheetara whos been there for ages. We don't know if the puma wants to stay with them either. She may just be with them until they rescue the other cats. And if they do rescue everyone else, I don't think they're all going to fit in the thundertank. Then you would have Bengali too. Until we see episode 18 I don't think we should be jumping into anything. I don't like the idea of putting Cheetara down just to build up another female character.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #49
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I know we haven't seen the episode yet, but I think both Pumyra and Cheetara's roles in the group would be completely different. Pumyra is a new acquaintance, unlike Cheetara whos been there for ages. We don't know if the puma wants to stay with them either. She may just be with them until they rescue the other cats. And if they do rescue everyone else, I don't think they're all going to fit in the thundertank. Then you would have Bengali too. Until we see episode 18 I don't think we should be jumping into anything. I don't like the idea of putting Cheetara down just to build up another female character.
not so much putting her down, but giving her a personal crisis to build her character. It might not even be what she thinks it is, as it's been pointed out in the show that she has a problem of jumping in without thinking. She sees Pumyra making nice with Lion-O/the others, and feels threatened. a tried and true stand-alone episode plot, and would make a good focus on her, like we've seen so far with Tygra and the kittens. Pumyra, I think, would be a good open door to get her to (re)evaluate her own place in the group by having a challenge to that place.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #50
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
not so much putting her down, but giving her a personal crisis to build her character. It might not even be what she thinks it is, as it's been pointed out in the show that she has a problem of jumping in without thinking. She sees Pumyra making nice with Lion-O/the others, and feels threatened. a tried and true stand-alone episode plot, and would make a good focus on her, like we've seen so far with Tygra and the kittens. Pumyra, I think, would be a good open door to get her to (re)evaluate her own place in the group by having a challenge to that place.
Agreed.

I want to know more about cheetara. She is bland right now. We know about the flower and her wanting to be a cleric. Why made her want to be a cleric.

Cheetara was suppose to take jaga's spot.