TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 08-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Episode 7 Legacy Clip and Images

Clip coming soon...
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
DESTRO
Overlord Of Evil
That's awesome!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Very interesting screen-caps. It's nice to see Mumm-Ra with his sword and shield. It's also nice to see some more variation to the Thundercats.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #4
Joe Moore
Administrator
We have the clip, it's just a massive file they send and it's taking a bit longer to load.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
Video uploaded!
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #6
Transformed
Thunder Kitty
When does this episode air...or has it aired already?
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM   #7
SPLIT LIP
King of Braves
WANT.

Aniamtion looks like an improvement over last ep, too. (and it's animation wasn't even bad) Nice.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
When does this episode air...or has it aired already?
Friday night at 8:30
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #9
Sideswipe80
Thunder Kitty
Sweet looking episode!!
Sideswipe80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:08 PM   #10
Transformed
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Friday night at 8:30
Thanks

Guess I should have watched the video clip first (f^_^; )
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Now that I've seen the clip (left right after posting in this thread), that's definitely an interesting revelation about the book of omens. I doubt it would happen, but if they ever make a toy/replica of it, I would definitely buy it (might even make my own version of it). Would definitely make a nice protective case for an iPad, lol.

Can't wait to see this episode. Though I probably will miss it's original airing...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #12
Shadowknight1
Thunder Kitty
"Relax, I'm not going to break the Book of Omens."

Made me lol

Last pic looks like the forging of the Sword of Omens. Epic.
Shadowknight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:40 AM   #13
Nekomen
Licking Purrfection
This is starting to make me think they are going for a real time events and struggle to stop him, rebuild the kingdom, and have to face off with him again reborn once thought defeated, and all the struggles that occur inbetween and the friends made or lost during the travels. Including other survivors who join or band and form a new rebelion to keep mummra off guard.

But really if this is the case. Was there ever anything bigger than Mummra ever hinted at in the original? Or about the power he draws upon's source?

I can't wait for the backstory! The expediancy also leaves me excited for the prospects of the future growth and forward thinking of episodes.
Nekomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
Sideswipe80
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomen View Post
This is starting to make me think they are going for a real time events and struggle to stop him, rebuild the kingdom, and have to face off with him again reborn once thought defeated, and all the struggles that occur inbetween and the friends made or lost during the travels. Including other survivors who join or band and form a new rebelion to keep mummra off guard.

But really if this is the case. Was there ever anything bigger than Mummra ever hinted at in the original? Or about the power he draws upon's source?

I can't wait for the backstory! The expediancy also leaves me excited for the prospects of the future growth and forward thinking of episodes.
If I remember right in the original Mumm Ra was the only big baddie. A few times they would have the ancient spirits talk but that's about it. His origin was never really explained in the original show.
Sideswipe80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:15 PM   #15
npzui8
Thunder Kitty
This is good news for Silverhawks since Hasbro currently hold the rights. The animation studio of the new Thundercats show also had a hand in producing Transformers Animated. There could be some hope on that front if the two get together again and revive the 'Hawks. Of course then there's the complication of the Hub and how Hasbro likes using their own studios for their own franchises. But I'll leave that argument alone for another day.
npzui8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by npzui8 View Post
This is good news for Silverhawks since Hasbro currently hold the rights. The animation studio of the new Thundercats show also had a hand in producing Transformers Animated. There could be some hope on that front if the two get together again and revive the 'Hawks. Of course then there's the complication of the Hub and how Hasbro likes using their own studios for their own franchises. But I'll leave that argument alone for another day.
According to a recent interview Bandai should be able to make the toys.

"Maul: When Warner Brothers initially mentioned that they were considering bringing back and incorporating the SilverHawks and TigerSharks the whole team at Bandai was very excited and it immediately got our wheels turning. Almost anything that appears in the show we are able to create as a toy, so the idea of integrating these unique characters into the show, again expands the overall universe to pull from. More to come on our plan for the ever-expanding toy line."

Wilykit, WilyKat, and the Storm Charger: An Interview with Brehan Maul on Bandai’s ThunderCats Toys! ยป MTV Geek
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
I said it b4. I'll say it again. Each episode looks better than the last. I'm really intrigued by the Silverhawks and Tigersharks making an appearance. Maybe Mon-Starr can team with Mumm-Ra.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote