TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 07-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
I will reveal the other pages only once the premiere has been aired on July 29th. Ive become good friends with Larry Kenney and this was a gift to raise film funds. He is the nicest person you could ever meet. Bless you Larry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New TC scr-1-1.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	382
LiarDice Films is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
Joe Moore
Administrator
Moved to news, as this is an awesome share.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Doesn't reveal...anything, but it's still a great bit of news. Though the Snarf bit is slightly confusing. Maybe he does actually say Snarf, just nowhere near as often as he used to, lol. I don't believe we've heard him say it in any of the trailers so far anyways.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Yep, it doesnt reveal a thing really. Thats why Larry was able to give it to me months ago. The remainder of the script he has packaged ready to mail to me either this week or next. If you notice the Jaga dialogue is the same as the long trailer that was released.
You can see at the top of the script just how long ago they recorded the first few episodes. I'll scan the other pages when they arrive and people can just flick through them on my photobucket if people want.

Last edited by LiarDice Films; 07-06-2011 at 05:14 PM..
Old 08-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Any update on this? It's been more than a month since the premiere now.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:28 AM   #6
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Apologies for lack of replies and contributions on here, I've been shooting a feature film and it drains a persons immensely.
Larry told me he mailed the pages a month ago so I assume they've been lost in the mail somewhere. I told him this and he is being kind enough to send a second version to me. Basically he had to re-record some of his lines in New York so had two versions. It hasn't been forgotten and I hope they'll arrive soon now.
On a side note, reflecting the difference between a sessioned old skool actor and new. When I politely asked Matt Mercer to donate a signed script, he wasn't very nice and forthcoming about it at all! Just shows the difference