TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #2701
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I am po and Im gonna need a hat,robe, and cape
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #2702
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
How can the guardian help the sword choose if it only obeys who it sees fit to obey? The guardian can't make the sword obey who it doesn't want to obey. Tygra says "maybe the sword chose wrong" not "the sword and cheetara chose wrong" so i'm not sure if the sword has a guardian
Tygra said that because both Lion-O and Tygra did not know yet the actual process of the choosing, the chooser could be "following" the candidates from the shadows to "see" which one's worthy. I don't think the SoO in this NS is that "clever" to choose by itself the worthy wielder. Not necessarily a guardian for the SoO but it's just that other party to help the sword choose, maybe that other party/parties could also be Jaga and one other cleric. Or it could be the SoO itself is conflicted with either Tygra or Lion-O thus another party is needed to help the SoO choose. looks like we will have another theory, the SoO conflicted feelings theory
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #2703
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Does the sword have a guardian or is it the spell that protects it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
That could also be it. If Cheetara and the SoO are indeed connected that deep. The SoO chooses her first then she chooses the other needed party for the sword to be used for its full potential. That will make the word choose more complicated too
So could Cheetara be deeply connected to the other stones of power as well? Cause if so, things could get complicated if say Mumm-ra got hold of some of the stones.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #2704
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
So could Cheetara be deeply connected to the other stones of power as well? Cause if so, things could get complicated if say Mumm-ra got hold of some of the stones.
Its possible, this will allow the writers to pull more stories out of the connections thing. maybe that' how mummra-Ra controlling Cheetara too if the illusions theories are right, maybe later on. The illusioun theory might come too light too not necessarily in EP13 but later.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #2705
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
something just trolled in my mind
Old 01-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #2706
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
something just trolled in my mind
So you are now PO? where did thedarknioght go? now we will have the PO GLARE!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #2707
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
no, its still darkknight , just thought this looked badass
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #2708
cmangund
Quote:
no, its still darkknight , just thought this looked badass
indeed we have the PO GLARE and the BAT GLARE now we just need the CHUCK F**KING NORRIS GLARE.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #2709
L08e16o
Quote:
I find it very ironic that you would mention zhuge liang. And here is why zhuge was trained in military strategy but wasn't a general, tygra says " i trained and learned stratey with father" tygra isn't a general either but is trained with vast tactical data supposedly. So is tygra lion-o's version of zhuge? Zhuge an julius ceasar have a lot in common with one key difference. To find an advisor to king who has no military training or understanding of war or who has not proven themselves it would have to be in the bible joseph or daniel in particular. Again jaga explains to lion-o what sight beyond sight is in ep 1 and it is more or less an ideology. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe as the 1st thing he saw was mum-ra. Had claudis or any other king had a different ideology sight beyond sight would've work for them as well but then it wouldn't be lion-o's story anymore. Cheetara was at the bottom of the tower of omens hold jaga in that lamp thing when her eyes lit up then she started to run up the wall. If it is only her eyes alone just her eyes only that glow when lion-o uses the sword then there might be a connection between her and the sword. Its not what has panthro done for lion-o but what has he done for thundera before now that experience is what he brings to the table. Cheetara has a lot of learning left to do as well not just lion-o
Zhuge was trained, but never battle tested. Liu Bei had to visit him three times to get him to come with him. Zhuge wife was the same.

Everything starts in the heart not the head. We don't know if leo could you use SBS. The SoO was closed to them.

Lion-o has never listen to his brother, I don't see him doing that anytime soon.

Cheetara's eyes glowed when lion-o said ho.

They all have a lot to learn.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #2710
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
indeed we have the PO GLARE and the BAT GLARE now we just need the CHUCK F**KING NORRIS GLARE.
you bet
Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #2711
stormbringer
Jaga said that Thundera's greatest king would have the power of sight beyond sight. I wonder how Jaga even knew the eye had that ability if no one before Lion-o could do it.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #2712
cmangund
Quote:
Jaga said that Thundera's greatest king would have the power of sight beyond sight. I wonder how Jaga even knew the eye had that ability if no one before Lion-o could do it.
That could also valid. Jaga himself may not know the full potential of the SoO as before Lion-O no one managed to tap its full potential, Cheetara is cleary diffrerent than any other clerics, so she could be the only one that can really help unlock the swords full potential with Lion-O, thus the deep connection is born.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #2713
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah an ancient spell protects it so then what would be the purpose of a guardian ?
I think he guadian is link to the spell. Guardian would keep the sword if the wielder dies.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #2714
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
he read it out of the proficey........... or read the script
Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #2715
cmangund
Quote:
he read it out of the proficey........... or read the script
Jaga is a fraud fortune teller, don't trust him!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #2716
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
or maybe he is lion-o's father!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #2717
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
you're right he said lion-o will soon get his queen after episode 13 I found and SHAKABOOIED his ass
Old 01-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #2718
stormbringer
Quote:
There's a plot twist for ya!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #2719
cmangund
Quote:
What? Jaga had an affair with the queen. That old coot was a womanizer!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #2720
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
but its too late because I SHAKABOOIED jaga's ass out of the sky. then a bunch of ladies came out
Old 01-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #2721
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
Gonna make me start to wonder about he and Cheetara's "closeness".
Old 01-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #2722
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
then cheetara said Lion-o why dont you let me feel your muscles like DarkKnight. His response. OK.

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-03-2012 at 06:23 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #2723
cmangund
Quote:
Gonna make me start to wonder about he and Cheetara's "closeness".
Damn that means Jaga in in league with Tygra! looks like we have another threat to the crown here musketeers!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #2724
L08e16o
Quote:
That could also valid. Jaga himself may not know the full potential of the SoO as before Lion-O no one managed to tap its full potential, Cheetara is cleary diffrerent than any other clerics, so she could be the only one that can really help unlock the swords full potential with Lion-O, thus the deep connection is born.
See I wonder if jaga saw the connection of the SoO with cheetara and put her in her position.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #2725
stormbringer
Quote:
Damn that means Jaga in in league with Tygra! looks like we have another threat to the crown here musketeers!
We're gonna have to keep our eyes on Panthro and probably Wilykat in a few years.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #2726
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
See I wonder if jaga saw the connection of the SoO with cheetara and put her in her position.
If the old coot was not a womanizer as suggested by darkknight, that could also be true.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #2727
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
He took cheetara to see the book of mormon and told me " do you mind, Im trying to watch this with my granddaughter. then I said" oh You F****** pervert. prepare to be SHAKABOOIED.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #2728
cmangund
Quote:
We're gonna have to keep our eyes on Panthro and probably Wilykat in a few years.
Damn our jobs just getting harder by the minute!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #2729
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Tygra said that because both Lion-O and Tygra did not know yet the actual process of the choosing, the chooser could be "following" the candidates from the shadows to "see" which one's worthy. I don't think the SoO in this NS is that "clever" to choose by itself the worthy wielder. Not necessarily a guardian for the SoO but it's just that other party to help the sword choose, maybe that other party/parties could also be Jaga and one other cleric. Or it could be the SoO itself is conflicted with either Tygra or Lion-O thus another party is needed to help the SoO choose. looks like we will have another theory, the SoO conflicted feelings theory
I would think she would be offended and let tygra have it worse than in ep6. And she aslo says "now i see why the sword chose you" as if she had nothing to do with the selection process. The sword will have to be explained more in the NS
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #2730
cmangund
Quote:
I would think she would be offended and let tygra have it worse than in ep6. And she aslo says "now i see why the sword chose you" as if she had nothing to do with the selection process. The sword will have to be explained more in the NS
she said "I knew you would" "There was a reason the sword chose you" then held Lion-O's hand. so she knew the reason, that strengthen the idea she was involved with the choosing process. She herself could also be the reason or part of the reason.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 06:46 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #2731
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Doubt it, jaga is probably a eunuch
Old 01-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #2732
cmangund
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #2733
Balgus82
Quote:
I don't understand how anyone could want that pair, unless they are a tygra fan. I would feel the same way if it was T/C E1-12 and lion-o got a rush at the end of E13, I would want it to be T/C if it was like that for the first 12 episodes.

It took 12 episodes to make L/C good, it took one episode to make it look like T/C are a pair.

I can't see how anyone can like that rush and vague ending.
well personally I think you have to ignore the obvious and look at the little things. like the passing looks tygra and cheetara gave each other on occasion, or the fact that tygra and cheetara were pretty much always walking beside each other and leaning against each other when they were sleeping.

Quote:
As a OS fan, if I saw her eyes glow all the time, I would think it was like the OS. They showed it once and she was next to him, they didn't put that in there for nothing. No other cats eyes have glowed. No one in thunderia eyes glowed or jaga only cheetara. How do you explain that.
Actually she wasn't anywhere near Lion-O when her eyes glowed. He was at the top of the tower fighting Mumm-Ra and she was still at the bottom.
Quote:
Tygra isn't in line for the throne. She was following Lion-O because he's the heir. In the premiere Grune said at the dinner table that the king has to be of the bloodline.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #2734
L08e16o
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #2735
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
she said "I knew you would" "There was a reason the sword chose you" then held Lion-O's hand. so she knew the reason, that strengthen the idea she was involved with the choosing process.
Thats from ep 12 in earlier eps she says it the other way.Could be more writer error though. I think if she likes lion-o she will like him because she likes him
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #2736
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeowch!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #2737
cmangund
Quote:
Thats from ep 12 in earlier eps she says it the other way.Could be more writer error though. I think if she likes lion-o she will like him because she likes him
That Could also be true. Which episode exactly did she say about the SoO thing differently? Since Ep12 was the latest info about Cheetara on the SoO choosing thing we can say this was the correct one. And if SoO does not need to choose between Tygra or Lion-O then she will not use the word choose at all for the SoO. Who the SoO chooses has nothing to do with who will be the king, otherwise it's all set the sword belong to Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 07:05 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #2738
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Damn our jobs just getting harder by the minute!
not really because he's our glare's!!!

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-20-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #2739
cmangund
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #2740
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
and hot babes go to youtube look wisin y yandel sexy moviemento play it while lookin at these.

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-20-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #2741
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
The forces of evil shall tremble!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #2742
cmangund
Quote:
The forces of evil shall tremble!
Before the musketeers might!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #2743
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
did you see my pics and song
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #2744
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
play the song on youtube and stare at he pics and total bonner
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #2745
cmangund
Quote:
did you see my pics and song
I did
Old 01-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #2746
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I did
did you do both?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #2747
cmangund
Quote:
did you do both?
Too busy right now
Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #2748
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
its entertaining.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #2749
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
by the way Im not a pervert.....................in case you're wondering I just like being funny
Old 01-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #2750
cmangund
Quote:
by the way Im not a pervert.....................in case you're wondering I just like being funny
I know its fine

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 09:58 PM..