TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats General Discussion
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
sidbeckett
Thunder Kitty
Hey guys, just a quick price check question. It didn't seem right to put it in the comics section as that is for non-TC talk.

Any idea how much issues 1-50 in very good condition go for? Thanks.
sidbeckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
Grune the Destroyer
Thunder Kitty
That's a rather difficult question to answer as it depends enormously on condition (I know you say "very good" but its subjective) of the comics, whether free gifts/posters are included etc - some collectors will even be put off in old subscription names are still on the cover/back page!

Issues with UK-exclusive stories will typically sell for a little more as well, as US fans might want to read them as well.

Having said all that, the market's pretty good for them at the moment. I think you'd get more by selling individually, but I know that's a bit of a hassle - but you'll have to accept you'll get less for them as a lot.

But, taking into account all the above, I'd say issues #1-50 would realistically fetch somewhere between £60-£80. Perversely, you might find issue #1 alone could go for £10-15 (see what I mean about individual issues) but issues from #10 onwards may only go for £1-3 each.

Unless you're precious about how much they go for, I'd stick em on ebay for a tenner and let them fly.
Grune the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote