TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
>EXO<
Thunder Kitty
I'm loving the storylines of the show but the one thing that bugs me is that the memory of the main characters are more inconsistent than the Elephants.

For example:

The cats didn't know who Panthro was when they first see him in the Thundertank when in the flashback it clear that they spent a lot of time with Panthro and Grunde.

And in this last episode Tygra watches Cheetarah's ordeal with becoming a cleric, which seems to leave a scar within him too. But then when the mutants first attack, he seems to be surprised with the fact that she is one.

I understand that they try to make the introduction of these characters mysterious and with an element of surprise but I think a little continuity would be better. It's not like we didn't know she was a cleric as soon as we saw all of them running faster than the speed of sound. The bigger surprise was that Jaga could move just as fast.

Also, it would have been nice to see a small showdown between Panthro and Grunde. We have to see these bad guys to be more apt against the good guys or else knowing the Thundercats can win every time makes it too predictable.
>EXO< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by >EXO< View Post
The cats didn't know who Panthro was when they first see him in the Thundertank when in the flashback it clear that they spent a lot of time with Panthro and Grunde.
They didn't recognize him because it was dark, and all they could see was a shadowy figure.

Quote:
And in this last episode Tygra watches Cheetarah's ordeal with becoming a cleric, which seems to leave a scar within him too. But then when the mutants first attack, he seems to be surprised with the fact that she is one.
I'll have to watch the episode again to be sure, but if my memory is correct, it was Lion-O that was surprised she was a cleric. Tygra was just surprised to see her at that moment.

Quote:
Also, it would have been nice to see a small showdown between Panthro and Grunde. We have to see these bad guys to be more apt against the good guys or else knowing the Thundercats can win every time makes it too predictable.
I think we'll get a really nice showdown between the two of them eventually. I think they're building up to one eventually happening.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Grunde.
Grune.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
Darkliger
Thunder Kitty
re-watching the first episode. both Lion-O and Tyrga were surprised to see Cheetarah
their reactions

Tyrga "Cheetarah?"

Lion-O: "You're a Cleric?"

Last edited by Darkliger; 11-20-2011 at 11:04 PM..
Darkliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #5
>EXO<
Thunder Kitty
Cool. Thanks for settling this for me!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
>EXO<
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Grune.
lol.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 AM   #7
flibbits
Thunder Kitty
Why not make a new series rather than re-imagine the T-Cats? These aren't tiny writing errors, they're central plot errors. In this series people don't know people they are shown to know in flashbacks, they don't know things about people we've clearly seen them discover or know.
flibbits is offline   Reply With Quote