TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 06-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #251
MegatronWolf
Overlord
if the show is finished they can at least give us a movie or something to finish the story, i mean they at least owe us that for sticking with the show. Plus you cant end a series like this, its just as bad as when exosquad was cancelled back in the day. They better not take the comic route either, either give us a another season or a movie that way you can release a box set and have the entire story in one place. If this is the end of the series ill be sad to see it go, it was one of the few really good shows/toylines out there these days. Plus it resurrected a really good franchise that was pretty much forgotten about.
MegatronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #252
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
Or TSCC… I am still angry about it!
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #253
moreprimeland
Prime Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I copied and pasted this DVD description from Amazon. This wasn't in the review section but actual details & description. It's like they don't want it to sell. I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories.

*snipped*

Anywho, bought book 2 at Walmart yesterday and pre-orders are up for book 3 wich includes the final 10 episodes. I hope we at least get a feature length wrap up if not a season 2.

I know that Amazon.com sent me a suggestion email to buy these because I've purchased my other ThunderCats DVD's there...so they promote what they think people want based on their previous purchases.

I bought book 2 and pre-ordered book 3 from Amazon.com which I was happy to even see book 3 out there at all. At least I'll have the entire first season.. still have my fingers crossed for a 2nd season or a wrap up at least...especially after reading some of the toy news, maybe there's still some hope. Maybe.
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:12 AM   #254
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
You are aware that those "Reviews" on Amazon are sent in/collected from amateur people? They are added to the site just like on IMDB, anyone who registers can add a review, even you or I could.
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #255
Altaica
Thunder Kitty
I really hope they don't leave us hanging like this. This is the only current TV show I buy and watch. And they promised us a movie, even had a trailer then scrapped it for this new series. I'm gonna be quite mad if they take this away from us too.
Altaica is offline   Reply With Quote