TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Thundercats on eBay

Old 02-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
I'm currently trying to SALE or Trade some of the doubles in my collection. Below are pictures of the items as well as the links to the Ebay auctions. If you are interested in any of these items to either PURCHASE or TRADE, I am open to any all offers, so send me a private message on here and we can work out the details. I have no problem ending an Ebay auction if there are no bids on the item. I would much rather someone on this site get the items, that way I at least know they are going to someone that is truly going to appreciate the items. Again, if you are interested in ANY or ALL of these items send me a message. I am open to all reasonable offers.

Mumm-Ra Soakie (Bubble Bath)
Thundercats Vintage Mumm-Ra Bubble Bath (Soakie) VERY RARE!!!!!! | eBay

Pencil Case
Thundercats Vintage Lion-O Blue Pencil Case!!! RARE!! | eBay

Monkian Spinning Battle Top
Thundercats Vintage Monkian Spinning Battle Top! RARE!!! | eBay

Thundercats The Invisible Castle Thriller Book & Thundercats Exodus Cassette Tape
Thundercats the Invisble Castle Book and Exodus Cassette Tape!!! | eBay

Thundercats Annual 1988 Hardback (missing page 1-the who this book belongs to page)
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Thundercats Lion-O Big Badge
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260958660777...84.m1555.l2649

Last edited by Captn Cracka; 02-16-2012 at 09:01 AM..
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote