TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #5301
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Our, the second kiss panthera did. Cheetara has done everything Pantera has done.
except lip kiss lion-o.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #5302
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
the writers are makng it really hard to wait for new alliances(a.k.a. the kiss)
Old 01-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #5303
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I thought you were going to put some pics on here. Maybe that was what you were talking about.
yeah dont worry im working on it.

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-23-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Old 01-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #5304
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
I have something that'll blow your minds. what if tygra's evil, because in the astral plane he and lion-o fought with the swords. and yet the sword(real one) can only be used against evil.................... you connect the dots george lucas.
I think you can fight without using the swords powers. I don't think lion-o would use the SoO power against his brohter and I don't if it would work IMO.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #5305
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I just bought an Xbox 360 magazine previewing Kingdoms of Amalur, since I love rpgs I'll probably get it.
Are you playing Elder Scrolls 5?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #5306
L08e16o
Quote:
you know what thats actually a really smart observation.
Thanks.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #5307
L08e16o
Quote:
the writers are makng it really hard to wait for new alliances(a.k.a. the kiss)
Agreed.

I want to see all the lost causes.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #5308
stormbringer
Quote:
Haven't got it yet but I plan on it. I remember oblivion taking up a lot of hours.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #5309
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Haven't got it yet but I plan on it. I remember oblivion taking up a lot of hours.
was up
Old 01-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #5310
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
was up
Hey there, Dark Knight!

Last edited by stormbringer; 01-23-2012 at 04:56 PM..
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #5311
Balgus82
Quote:
I think you can fight without using the swords powers. I don't think lion-o would use the SoO power against his brohter and I don't if it would work IMO.
yeah that's what the crew said. just like how Claudus was able to use it against Lion-O in the premiere. He didn't use the Eye's powers on him.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #5312
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
anyone check out my new profile pic...... little a hint like a boss
Old 01-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #5313
stormbringer
Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #5314
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
lethal weapon

Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-23-2012 at 11:15 PM..
Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #5315
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
the most awesome ultimate attack ever. A-MERI-CAHHH!!!!! AMERICA
Old 01-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #5316
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
joke: A priest,doctor,lawyer, and boy are all on a plane. the pilot says hey we're going down. there's five of them( counting pilot) and four parachutes. the pilot takes one and says you guys figure out who gets the other three. the doctor says i've saved lives and cured diseases. i deserve to live. takes one and jumps. the lawyer says ive solved cases, and im the smartest man in the world. i deserve to live. he takes one and jump. the priest says ive lived a good life and god will send me to heaven.you take it boy. the boy says: no, you take one and I take one because the smartest man in the world, just jumped with my backpack.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #5317
stormbringer
Quote:
joke: A priest,doctor,lawyer, and boy are all on a plane. the pilot says hey we're going down. there's five of them( counting pilot) and four parachutes. the pilot takes one and says you guys figure out who gets the other three. the doctor says i've saved lives and cured diseases. i deserve to live. takes one and jumps. the lawyer says ive solved cases, and im the smartest man in the world. i deserve to live. he takes one and jump. the priest says ive lived a good life and god will send me to heaven.you take it boy. the boy says: no, you take one and I take one because the smartest man in the world, just jumped with my backpack.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:27 AM   #5318
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
IMO, I don't think they have the time.

Remember the big boss wanted the triangle be a big part of the story or plot. There will be more drama.

If lion-o had a new female come into the picture, it would cut into the triangle. It would take away from the big boss wanted.
The triangle is a very important part of the story like they said and the idea came for WB's top men, not just important, thus this triangle thing is not over could also still be far from over, but just changing the triangle type they will be using so that they will not drag the same thing too long, but still a triangle. Cheetara clearly already being written as the Lion-O's closest support not Tygra's, There are still tons of L/C stuff that they haven't explored it yet, as this is a Lion-O's story not Tygra's story as WB said so the triangle being a very important part of the story that includes L/C too in the triangle, obviolsy so far we haven't seen any direct important stuff with L/C in the triangle that ties with the story. So their angle of it will be up next episodes.

If they will add another Love Interest for Lion-O, then that will help Cheetara relies it more her feelings for Lion-O and the feelings and professional jealousy thing will definelty be there, you cannot have more than one closest support without any clash with one and the other closest support,(i.e. catfights), that spot of Alist-female already being taken with Cheetara, thus the B-list new love interest for Lion-O will only be used as a plot device to develop more on L/C, and help L/C in the L/C/T triangle (otherwise Cheetara's role as Lion-O's closest support will diminish being replaced with the new love interest for Lion-O, thus making Cheetara not an important character anymore, similar thing will happen if T/C running 100% (which I doubt at most the worst case will be around 60% T/C with the 40% L/C and L/C slowly gaining more percentage until its 60% or more), Lion-O will distance himself from Cheetara, thus killing lots L/C story elements that they have not yet explored in the process, but they can do more story elements with T/C (e.g. T/C running around in their little garden with Lion-O working his butt off rebuilding the kingdom, then after Lion-O finished rebuilding the kingdom, T/C will kick Lion-O out of the kingdom and reclaiming the kingdom themselves becoming king and queen of Thundera), thus killing Lion-O screentime too in the process, one big problem this is Lion-O's story not Tygra's.).Especially since they wanted layers for the characters, repercussions of it will not be ignored, instead will be developed more to help the main L/C as this is the first main ship from the beginning, the same with what happened with Cheetara "choosing" Tygra thing, regardless of her true choice, helped Lion-O realizes his feelings and later Cheetara too and Tygra.That's how writers think since they are making this triangle a very important part of the story (as the crew said),as far as I know from one of my writer friends (minus the example on T/C, but same idea only with more sarcasm by me ) on L/C in the L/C/T Triangle.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-24-2012 at 08:53 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #5319
cmangund
Quote:
Shepard and lethal weapon are the Bosses, without them no galaxy for us to live

Last edited by cmangund; 01-24-2012 at 04:26 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 03:42 AM   #5320
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed.

I want to see all the lost causes.
If Cheetara cannot really choosing either brothers at the end of "Lost Causes" because they all realize it this romantic stuff can go at a slower pace and no need to rush, as they have more important obvious thing, rebuilding the kingdom then that will also fit the title, all causes lost, destroy L/C/T thing and rebuild it from the beginning again only this time the three of them have matured.

Doing this choosing stuff so early in the series was dumb anyway. That could also be the reason why the changed the title to "New Alliances", as people may realized T/C "just happened" then suddenly next episode "Lost Causes" because of the obvious cliffhanger at the end of Ep13, thus T/C is one of the lost causes otherwise they can just call it "Lost cause" if its just about Lion-O's mess instead of "Lost Causes".

Last edited by cmangund; 01-24-2012 at 05:44 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 05:48 AM   #5321
cmangund
Quote:
I just bought an Xbox 360 magazine previewing Kingdoms of Amalur, since I love rpgs I'll probably get it.
Kindom of Amalur definety one of the high profile rpgs, will get that in Feb also FF XIII-2 Jan 31.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #5322
cmangund
Quote:

Yeah, especially the comment "Wouldn't you like to know".
Don't forget the "..." at the end. The exact words are:

"Oh wouldn’t you like to know…"

They purposely typed the three dots there indicating something is brewing... the same as "the triangle is to be continued...", thus the cliffhanger ending at Ep13. Otherwise they can just say "its over for know." or something similar that ended with "." instead of "...".

Looks like another theory here "The three dots conspiracy theory"

Last edited by cmangund; 01-24-2012 at 06:21 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #5323
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
yeah that's what the crew said. just like how Claudus was able to use it against Lion-O in the premiere. He didn't use the Eye's powers on him.
I don't think lion-o would ever use the eye on him too.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #5324
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The triangle is a very important part of the story like they said and the idea came for WB's top men, not just important, thus this triangle thing is not over could also still be far from over, but just changing the triangle type they will be using so that they will not drag the same thing too long, but still a triangle. Cheetara clearly already being written as the Lion-O's closest support not Tygra's, There are still tons of L/C stuff that they haven't explored it yet, as this is a Lion-O's story not Tygra's story as WB said so the triangle being a very important part of the story that includes L/C too in the triangle, obviolsy so far we haven't seen any direct important stuff with L/C in the triangle that ties with the story. So their angle of it will be up next episodes.

If they will add another Love Interest for Lion-O, then that will help Cheetara relies it more her feelings for Lion-O and the feelings and professional jealousy thing will definelty be there, you cannot have more than one closest support without any clash with one and the other closest support,(i.e. catfights), that spot of Alist-female already being taken with Cheetara, thus the B-list new love interest for Lion-O will only be used as a plot device to develop more on L/C, and help L/C in the L/C/T triangle (otherwise Cheetara's role as Lion-O's closest support will diminish being replaced with the new love interest for Lion-O, thus making Cheetara not an important character anymore, similar thing will happen if T/C running 100% (which I doubt at most the worst case will be around 60% T/C with the 40% L/C and L/C slowly gaining more percentage until its 60% or more), Lion-O will distance himself from Cheetara, thus killing lots L/C story elements that they have not yet explored in the process, but they can do more story elements with T/C (e.g. T/C running around in their little garden with Lion-O working his butt off rebuilding the kingdom, then after Lion-O finished rebuilding the kingdom, T/C will kick Lion-O out of the kingdom and reclaiming the kingdom themselves becoming king and queen of Thundera), thus killing Lion-O screentime too in the process, one big problem this is Lion-O's story not Tygra's.).Especially since they wanted layers for the characters, repercussions of it will not be ignored, instead will be developed more to help the main L/C as this is the first main ship from the beginning, the same with what happened with Cheetara "choosing" Tygra thing, regardless of her true choice, helped Lion-O realizes his feelings and later Cheetara too and Tygra.That's how writers think since they are making this triangle a very important part of the story (as the crew said),as far as I know from one of my writer friends (minus the example on T/C, but same idea only with more sarcasm by me ) on L/C in the L/C/T Triangle.
Agreed. The top boss wanted it to be apart of the main story.

I saw legacy as what is going to happen, but taking a bunch of episodes to get there.

But do they have the time to put another female cat in there. I just don't see lion-o going for another female. He already is devastated, I don't think he will want to try any time soon.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-24-2012 at 09:32 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #5325
L08e16o
Quote:
If Cheetara cannot really choosing either brothers at the end of "Lost Causes" because they all realize it this romantic stuff can go at a slower pace and no need to rush, as they have more important obvious thing, rebuilding the kingdom then that will also fit the title, all causes lost, destroy L/C/T thing and rebuild it from the beginning again only this time the three of them have matured.

Doing this choosing stuff so early in the series was dumb anyway. That could also be the reason why the changed the title to "New Alliances", as people may realized T/C "just happened" then suddenly next episode "Lost Causes" because of the obvious cliffhanger at the end of Ep13, thus T/C is one of the lost causes otherwise they can just call it "Lost cause" if its just about Lion-O's mess instead of "Lost Causes".
Probably lost causes for all three.

Lion-o thinking tygra wouldn't betray him (I don't think he did) and thinking cheetara chose him. Tygra saying he would never betray lion-o, but in away he did. Cheetara choosing tygra to prevent the betrayal.

I hope one of the lost causes is mummra getting the stone.

If cheetara can't choose then she needs to make things clear with lion-o.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #5326
L08e16o
Quote:
Don't forget the "..." at the end. The exact words are:

"Oh wouldn’t you like to know…"

They purposely typed the three dots there indicating something is brewing... the same as "the triangle is to be continued...", thus the cliffhanger ending at Ep13. Otherwise they can just say "its over for know." or something similar that ended with "." instead of "...".

Looks like another theory here "The three dots conspiracy theory"
They love to use those three dots. Well we know 14 will explain cheetara following lion-o and the title was lost causes.

They are playing us so bad.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #5327
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

impressive analysis and i must say you once again make a lot of points about the situation.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #5328
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Shepard and lethal weapon are the Bosses, without them no galaxy for us to live
dont forget batman, and the dream team( garrus, gruunt, wrex, legion, and zaeed.)
Old 01-25-2012, 03:29 AM   #5329
cmangund
Quote:
dont forget batman, and the dream team( garrus, gruunt, wrex, legion, and zaeed.)
Of course the unstoppable team. being lead buy the four of us.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #5330
L08e16o
Quote:
That is funny, I passed it on to the lawyer in my office. He is always cracking on his profession.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #5331
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
this is my new avatar and profile pic. what do you think.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #5332
L08e16o
Quote:
this is my new avatar and profile pic. what do you think.
What is it from?
Old 01-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #5333
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
What is it from?
which one?
Old 01-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #5334
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Of course the unstoppable team. being lead buy the four of us.
oh yeah. and best of all more alliases.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #5335
L08e16o
Quote:
which one?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #5336
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed. The top boss wanted it to be apart of the main story.

I saw legacy as what is going to happen, but taking a bunch of episodes to get there.

But do they have the time to put another female cat in there. I just don't see lion-o going for another female. He already is devastated, I don't think he will want to try any time soon.
Quote:
Probably lost causes for all three.

Lion-o thinking tygra wouldn't betray him (I don't think he did) and thinking cheetara chose him. Tygra saying he would never betray lion-o, but in away he did. Cheetara choosing tygra to prevent the betrayal.

I hope one of the lost causes is mummra getting the stone.

If cheetara can't choose then she needs to make things clear with lion-o.
Quote:
They love to use those three dots. Well we know 14 will explain cheetara following lion-o and the title was lost causes.

They are playing us so bad.
Everything matters, facts, data, interviews, analysis, thus we must try to see this from every possible angle and that's exactly what we have been doing.

Like Sherlock Holmes said "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Last edited by cmangund; 01-25-2012 at 08:35 PM..
Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #5337
stormbringer
Quote:
Everything matters, facts, data, interviews, analysis, thus we must try to see this from every possible angle and that's exactly what we have been doing.

Like Sherlock Holmes said "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you cmangund.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #5338
L08e16o
Quote:

How about cheetara changed Annet's prediction. He is suppose to be 100% right. I don't see how lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #5339
cmangund
Quote:
Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you cmangund.
What can I say, Sherlock's antics really effects my brain
Old 01-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #5340
cmangund
Quote:
How about cheetara changed Annet's prediction. He is suppose to be 100% right. I don't see how lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra.
Right that's strengthen the idea of Cheetara choosing twice or something similar, and that she went to Tygra really was to prevent the betrayal and said thank you. Otherwise Annet's prediction was wrong which is not right according the laws setup in the tcats universe.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #5341
L08e16o
Quote:
Right that's strengthen the idea of Cheetara choosing twice or something similar, and that she went to Tygra really was to prevent the betrayal and said thank you. Otherwise Annet's prediction was wrong which is not right according the laws setup in the tcats universe.
I would think he would have said felt betrayal by both of you.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #5342
cmangund
Quote:
Right, otherwise there are so many black holes in the story.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #5343
L08e16o
Quote:
Right, otherwise there are so many black holes in the story.
I think they crew has spelled it out. They have dropped words that tell the viewers what they mean.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #5344
cmangund
Quote:
I think they crew has spelled it out. They have dropped words that tell the viewers what they mean.
Yeah, if only we can confirm it directly starting Ep14.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #5345
cmangund
Quote:
oh yeah. and best of all more alliases.
Of course, it's part of the job being incognito. We are the top spies of the crown.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #5346
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah, if only we can confirm it directly starting Ep14.
I just can't wait how they will start episode. I hope they continue the scene.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-25-2012 at 11:00 PM..
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #5347
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
a music duo I like.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #5348
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
anet pissed me off. he's like my predictions are never wrong(then the ending). then I was like oh you son of a *(&^#. poor lion-o i think he may of started crying.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #5349
Balgus82
Quote:
Someone on another forum had an interesting theory and it was that Anet might not always see the whole picture in his visions. He might get flashes or feelings or something, but not necessarily see the whole thing played out like a movie.

An alternate explaination could be about the whole "before the evening bell" thing. Almost as soon as he saw the kiss the bell rang. Nothing ever said he couldn't feel betrayed by Cheetara as well after the bell rang.

Plus feelings are subjective anyway and aren't always logical. His former time with both Cheetara and Tygra could have influenced his feelings. Tygra and him don't often get along, yet Lion-O does get along with Cheetara. So his initial reaction could be to blame Tygra, but not Cheetara because of his and Tygra's past and because really Lion-O doesn't want to blame Cheetara because he likes her.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-26-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:19 AM   #5350
cmangund
Quote:
anet pissed me off. he's like my predictions are never wrong(then the ending). then I was like oh you son of a *(&^#. poor lion-o i think he may of started crying.
Yeah. But in the end does not matter anyway what annet has predicted, as our analysis have move way ahead beyond Anet's predictions timeline wise and angles wise, Holmes methods are far more superior then Anet's methods/predictions. I trust Holmes method anyday compared to not so accurate Annet's predictions.

When Lion-O realizes cheetara has 'betrayed' him too, that will put more guilt to Cheetara, good! just keep adding the guilt until it explodes. You can run but you can't hide Cheetara! You owe the king your feelings big time As the king has pure feelings for you as he sees alot of your actions as affections, not like Tygra's convoluted feelings that being pushed mainly by jealousy and fear of loosing everthing to the king as tygra called you a 'thing' --->"just like the sword one more thing you don't deserve".

Last edited by cmangund; 01-26-2012 at 06:13 AM..