TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 12-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #751
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Maybe Mumm-rana's from one of the worlds Mumm-ra attacked/destroyed? Maybe even earth.
hmm... that's a possibility. Maybe one of the reason they didn't show us any humans was because earth was destroyed by Mum-ra zillions ago. and that the survivors of the human race were scattered across the galaxy far far away...
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #752
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Hey anyone else think that this mum-ra looks like thanos and the infinity gauntlet with the stones and apocalypse and his celestial ship with his tech.
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #753
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
how old are all the characters? It think Tigra is likie 2 years old
Given2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #754
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Given2u View Post
how old are all the characters? It think Tigra is likie 2 years old
If I am right, the crew said:
Lion-O: 17
Cheetara: 19
Tygra: around 20s

Mum-ra: Beyond comprehension of zeros

so you are right about the '2' part on tygra, only with one extra '0'.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-10-2011 at 07:21 PM..
Old 12-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #755
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Like everyone said--- If they make the T/C after the break TRY to cover the plot mess I probably will drop this show. I would be like insulting our intelligence.

the funny this is that I kind of feel sorry for the kids that are watch this show. The probably won't want to get close to a girl lol. If a girl looks at you with gogo eye, holds your hand, leans on you, defends you means that she doesn't see you a love interest.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #756
cmangund
Quote:
Like everyone said--- If they make the T/C after the break TRY to cover the plot mess I probably will drop this show. I would be like insulting our intelligence.

the funny this is that I kind of feel sorry for the kids that are watch this show. The probably won't want to get close to a girl lol. If a girl looks at you with gogo eye, holds your hand, leans on you, defends you means that she doesn't see you a love interest.
Yeah, they delivered a "bad advise" for the kids and insulting the intelligence of an adult. I have been on edge because of this, researching all the facts, interviews and data I can find across the net, contacting my connections, friends and writers to see why they made it like this, and trying to figure out what will they do next based on all that. I have a full board of data analysis on this.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #757
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Thanks... keep us post. What want to figure out is that how would the writers "professionals" would let this "plot development" fly? I doesn't make sense. I acts one way and then act another a few moments later, unless she is a schizo? lol
Old 12-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #758
cmangund
Quote:
Thanks... keep us post. What want to figure out is that how would the writers "professionals" would let this "plot development" fly? I doesn't make sense. I acts one way and then act another a few moments later, unless she is a schizo? lol
Yeah, I already posted the current analysis based on all the data that I have back in the previous pages of this thread. If there are more data that I can find I will definitely post it. It is like doing a detective work.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-10-2011 at 10:34 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 01:39 AM   #759
cmangund
The other thing that made me think was, Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed. This could also be interpreted that Tygra betrayed Lion-O unintentionally. So the theory posted here and on the other boards about Tygra gaining Illusions Power from his mind without him knowing, thus what Lion-O saw was an illusion from Tygra’s mind could also be true. Otherwise Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 01:42 AM..
Old 12-11-2011, 02:19 AM   #760
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Having the whole thing be an illusion would probably be the best way out of this mess.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:28 AM   #761
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Having the whole thing be an illusion would probably be the best way out of this mess.
yeah, Now that I think about it again Tygra did conjure the sword of omen when inside the astral plane from his mind, then the astral gate got blown up and part of panthro's arms were inside the astral plane. This is proof that part of objects from outside the astral pane can be inside the astral plane and that other parts of object outside the astral plane can still be functioning properly (Pantro is still alive and can move part of his arm). Then what stopping Tygra bringing the Mind Illusions Power from inside the Astra Plane to outside the Astral Plane with him without him knowing.
If only I could find more facts on this to back it up, otherwise it is purely hypothetical.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 03:15 AM..
Old 12-11-2011, 02:56 AM   #762
stormbringer
It would certainly explain Cheetaras sudden shift in interest from Lion-o to Tygra.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #763
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Do you guys think that the flashback is also an illusion by him as well?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #764
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
I'm not sure. They seemed real.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #765
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Tygra get seperated from the group, will definitely give him a good character development time, making him see the bigger picture better, of all the brother's feud. Great Idea L08e16o.

Yeah Legacy episode was definitely a hint of Lion-O/Cheetara, it fits Sam Register's JL WB's cartoon show style.

Even though I am only expecting for an open possible pairings conclusion, there is always hope L08e16o, you are not hopeless.
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #766
L08e16o
Quote:
Tygra get seperated from the group, will definitely give him a good character development time, making him see the bigger picture better, of all the brother's feud. Great Idea L08e16o.

Yeah Legacy episode was definitely a hint of Lion-O/Cheetara, it fits Sam Register's JL WB's cartoon show style.

Even though I am only expecting for an open possible pairings conclusion, there is always hope L08e16o, you are not hopeless.
I hope they T/C she lion-o standing there. They will both feel conflicted.

I believe Tygra will not go after Cheetara if that happens. I think he realizes he has damaged his brother in the past. He said he would not betray him. If lion-o would give up on C, he would prove his brohter right. He is always second best. Now I am not leaving out Cheetara, I just don't what is the connection with L/C. No matter what, lion-o will need cheetara.

I don't know about C. We need to see what happen in the past.

I just don't see lion-o giving up. Those emotions will surface at the wrong time. I think they deal with the triangle in the next episodes. I think mummra will be the stone from lion-o. They will have to split up to look for the stones.

Panthro, Tygra, Kit on team 1 and Lion-o, cheetara, kat, and snarf on team 2.

Admit it, Panthro and tygra would make a better team than lion-o and Panthro. It would be like Panthro and Gruine part 2. Not saying tygra would betray them.

I think that would help develop the characters.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #767
L08e16o
Quote:

I am telling you, L/C. Tygra will get puymra or some other women cat.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #768
L08e16o
Quote:
The other thing that made me think was, Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed. This could also be interpreted that Tygra betrayed Lion-O unintentionally. So the theory posted here and on the other boards about Tygra gaining Illusions Power from his mind without him knowing, thus what Lion-O saw was an illusion from Tygra’s mind could also be true. Otherwise Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come
I agree.

How could that be betrayal if a women comes up and kisses you. Anet would have said lion-o would feel betrayal by you cheetara. We all thougth tygra was going to betray lion-o with the stone.

If it was an illusion, than that will be away for mummra to get the stone. I like the idea, because I just don't see cheetara OOC at this time. She had to hear lion-o say "I know who she is going to chose". I think Cheetara would have smack him or told him to grow up. That is the part of lion-o I didn't like. He was being a punk!

I thought the jewel in lion-o-s shield was a green stone. Sorry didn't look it up. I think mummra is getting the stone they have some how.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #769
L08e16o
Quote:
Do you guys think that the flashback is also an illusion by him as well?
If it was illusion, I think the flash back was real IMO. I just don't think the flower substained her. For all we know, he was being nice. Her life was never going to be in danger. Jaga raised her like his daughter. If cheetara was going to keep the heart as a memnto, then she would have kept it somewhere safer. Under her wrist guard, she would have lost it. I don't think she would have took the chance. She would have taken better care of it.

Think about it, if you got something for someone that meant a lot to you and then they take it out of their back pocket. Would you feel offended?

I the cheetara I have seen the first 12 episodes would have thank tygra at some point. Think about it, she could have gotten another flower. Then she could have left it somewhere where he woudl have gotten it. He could have said she was in and thank you. That would be the proper way to thank him.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #770
L08e16o
Quote:
yeah, Now that I think about it again Tygra did conjure the sword of omen when inside the astral plane from his mind, then the astral gate got blown up and part of panthro's arms were inside the astral plane. This is proof that part of objects from outside the astral pane can be inside the astral plane and that other parts of object outside the astral plane can still be functioning properly (Pantro is still alive and can move part of his arm). Then what stopping Tygra bringing the Mind Illusions Power from inside the Astra Plane to outside the Astral Plane with him without him knowing.
If only I could find more facts on this to back it up, otherwise it is purely hypothetical.
Even if that was cheetara, I hope tygra does have his illusion powers.

Kind of like naruto. Sasuke powers up and then Naruto powers up.

You can't beat those mind tricks! I think that is the best weapon.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:49 PM   #771
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I hope they T/C she lion-o standing there. They will both feel conflicted.

I believe Tygra will not go after Cheetara if that happens. I think he realizes he has damaged his brother in the past. He said he would not betray him. If lion-o would give up on C, he would prove his brohter right. He is always second best. Now I am not leaving out Cheetara, I just don't what is the connection with L/C. No matter what, lion-o will need cheetara.

I don't know about C. We need to see what happen in the past.

I just don't see lion-o giving up. Those emotions will surface at the wrong time. I think they deal with the triangle in the next episodes. I think mummra will be the stone from lion-o. They will have to split up to look for the stones.

Panthro, Tygra, Kit on team 1 and Lion-o, cheetara, kat, and snarf on team 2.

Admit it, Panthro and tygra would make a better team than lion-o and Panthro. It would be like Panthro and Gruine part 2. Not saying tygra would betray them.

I think that would help develop the characters.
Why would they have to split up to find the stones when the book can tell them the locations of the stones ? If they do split i think it will be wilykit staying with the elephants for a while which will cause wilykat to stay there too, panthro staying with the berbils getting his arms built. And that leaves the three and snarf which will add some more tension. MAYBE!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #772
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Why would they have to split up to find the stones when the book can tell them the locations of the stones ? If they do split i think it will be wilykit staying with the elephants for a while which will cause wilykat to stay there too, panthro staying with the berbils getting his arms built. And that leaves the three and snarf which will add some more tension. MAYBE!!!
Split up to find the stones faster. I think mummra will get the stone lion-o has. I bet you lion-o will not be able to use the SoO with his heart crushed.

I think city that that kit and kat have been looking for, might be the first city the cats built after they landed on earth??

I want them to split up so they can develop them more. Lion-o will get his screen time. I wonder if lion-o can find them now with the SoO?

Let L/C/Kat go and when Panthro gets his arms, then the others set out.

I wonder if the berbils will build them a machine they can travel in.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #773
cmangund
The basic theories

The way I see it so far there are 3 theories that might work:

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory, that are posted here and the other boards
2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory that I posted multiple pages back in this thread
3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory posted here and the other boards.

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory:
-No Facts that I can find to support it (no interviews,producer or creators comments that provide at least a hint to support it)
-Asked the Tcats crew if Tygra will get the mind illusion powers, no respond from them typical.
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided if it was a plot twist.
-Tygra did conjure the sword of omen copy when inside the astral plane from his mind, then the astral gate got blown up and part of panthro's arms were inside the astral plane. This is proof that part of objects from outside the astral pane can be inside the astral plane and that other parts of object outside the astral plane can still be functioning properly (Pantro is still alive and can move part of his arm). Then what stopping Tygra bringing the Mind Illusions Power from inside the Astra Plane to outside the Astral Plane with him without him knowing.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara" thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Tygra may or may not betrayed Lion-O intentionally.
-It does not waste any episodes. Since this illusions meant to show it to us that it looked so real even the Tygra’s version of flower flashback (the Ep 13 one) that Lion-O believed what he saw,
eventhough Tygra himself may did not know of his mind illusions ability(maybe triggered unintentionally). Will make the triangle more complicated.The same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.
---------------------------------------------

2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided that the whole thing was not a plot twist, since they saw this in cheetara’s character, it was obvious to them at least.
-She has strong feelings to Lion-O everything points at this fact, otherwise she can just go to Tygra from the beginning. She also has strong feelings for Tygra at the beginning before she knows Lion-O, thus what she said about I did choose thing. After she started to know Lion-O maybe from the past, things change. Her feelings are equally strong at this point for both brothers until episode 12 and 13 she relizes that it is really hurting Tygra, and thus the guilt part form this theory.

-So after 13 episodes Lion-O/Cheetara is on pure feelings for each other, Tygra/Cheetara is on feelings and part guilt. If/after (will happen I am sure) cheetara knows that she is also hurting Lion-O feelings then she will also feel guilty towards Lion-O, now it is the same both pairings effected by guilt and feelings for each other. That is why Cheetara is really in tight spot, her key issue is this. But the good part is If Tygra knows about this we will not really interfere either, because Tygra after episode 13 also felt some guilt towards Lion-O, his experience in the Astra Plane open part of his eyes, so will be more relaxed in arguing with Lion-O after that, slowly both brothers will starting to relize that they are wrong in keep on competing like this and thus the love triangle willl be on equal scale again

-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does conflict with anet’s words.
Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed.Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come. My writer friends said if this theory is true, then Anet's dialogue could be inserted there by the shows writers for the sake of suspense or it could be bad writing altogether.
This could also be interpreted that (other than the Tygra Mind Illusions Theory), Lion-O only saw the Part where Tygra moved in for the kiss, and did not see that Cheetara was the one who approached him. Thus betrayal came form his brother. Thus when they clear things up, Cheetara will have even more guilty feeling towards Lion-O if this was the case, as Lion-O at first taught it was Tygra that betrayed him not Cheetara, after knowing it was Cheetara, Lion-O will take it even harder.

-It does not waste any episodes, instead it will just make the triangle more complicated, the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats. that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.
----------------------------------------------------

3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory

-My writer friends think this could also be true, but they agreed more with the Tygra Mind illusions theory, If it was a plot twist.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara"or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Because in this case Cheetara is not Cheetara at all, Tygra is the only real person/cat. thus Tygra unintentionally betrayed Lion-O, still fit in Anet's words.
-Mumm-ra did change his form in this NS in episode 1.
-It does not waste any episodes, showed us that Mumm-ra is a cunning villain not a looser like the way it is being shown, it will just make the triangle more complicated, all oh these are the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.
-If this was true then tygra may just got kissed by a "beyond comprehension of zeroes" years old being(is Mumm-ra gay, no data on that)

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 03:04 AM..
Old 12-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #774
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
If that were the case all mum-ra would have to do is follow the team lion-o isn't on and take the stone from them. If lion-o can't use the the sword because he has a crushed heart i would like to see the sword act on its own like it did in the OS. The city that wilykat wants to find might be some human city from the past maybe the legacy crew met the humans. The sword might show him where the stones are but he might need the book to show how to get to the stones location. The berbils built the train for that guy so maybe they'll build some new vehicles.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #775
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
I think we should just try and face the fact that T/C is going to be canon, Mumm-ra won't be in disguise since CN doesn't like anything homosexual, even if neither are gay, and the writers don't care about pleasing any OS fans, they just want money from the DVDs/Toys and they've blatantly lied to people about things, i don't care if they "had to" to keep us guessing/whatever, they used Lion-o as a decoy love interest for Cheetara so they can get OS fans interested. Not getting any respect for me. I don't give a crap about that "triangle" (not that it was one to begin with), what i care about is that they're sending kids the wrong messeges about how you go through life, deal with women/girls, how they respond to what kind of behavior you have, etc.

Last edited by hollowdheart; 12-11-2011 at 06:11 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #776
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Mum-ra can also clone people too like he did in the OS when he cloned panthro. If that was an illusion of tygra mind and it looked real to lion-o i wonder how it looked to cheetara. Maybe thats how she finds out tygra likes her because tygra himself said she acts like he doesn't exist or something to that extent. So to keep tensions down no more touching lion-o in front of tygra MAYBE!!! If it is what it is it will be explained but i think it would have made sense to put the memories earlier
Old 12-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #777
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I think we should just try and face the fact that T/C is going to be canon, Mumm-ra won't be in disguise since CN doesn't like anything homosexual, even if neither are gay, and the writers don't care about pleasing any OS fans, they just want money from the DVDs/Toys and i can't see them caring about what anyone thinks.
Never give up friend. At least we should all go down fighting if it comes to that! surrendering to the enemy (the creators of the show) is not my style.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #778
cmangund
Quote:
Mum-ra can also clone people too like he did in the OS when he cloned panthro.
Yup, this could also be the case if that was not the real cheetara.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #779
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
Does anybody know they will be back from the break. the suspense is eating at me.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #780
cmangund
Quote:
Does anybody know they will be back from the break. the suspense is eating at me.
Early 2012 maybe January.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #781
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Never give up friend. At least we should all go down fighting if it comes to that! surrendering to the enemy (the creators of the show) is not my style.
I agree to some extent, but honestly, i'm just not interested in this anymore. It's the same format as every other show, only with humanoid cats, where the guy who's a jerk gets the girl who loved him since she was 12, they get no development before/after and it ruins the show. Besides the fact that they ruined the characterization of Lion-o, they also made him look like a whiny 10 year old brat.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #782
cmangund
I know, the triangle thing is crap. In Justice League WB's for the main character's ship Batman and Wonderwoman they didn't add triangle to it is just them and they know each other's feelings, danced, kissed, etc,etc but they never really showed us if they hookup and this show run for about 52 epsiodes +13+13+13. With the triangle/quadangle they only used it for the second tier characters there. That's one of the reason why I loved that show.

I used this show as a comparison because they got the same exec. producer and some of the writers are also the same with tcats.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 06:41 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #783
L08e16o
This is how I would write episode 14.

I think tygra will have to be a villian to one up the team right now.

Using your illusion theroy.

Let's say tygra knew lion-o was coming and protect this illusion. Lion-o see is and is devastated. He leaves hurt. The real cheetara goes to do one of her special one on ones with Lion-o. Tygra traps her before she gets to lion-o. As tygra and cheetara watch, tygra projects a illusion of cheetara. The fake cheetara tells him is a waste of her time and she never wanted him to be king. She tells tygra should be king and lion-o needs to give up the kingship to tygra. As lion-o is in shock, mummra comes out from the trees and turns lion-o into stone. The SoO turns black, because lion-o's heart is empty. Tygra lets go of cheetara and she runs crying to lion-o. Tygra gives the the stone to mummra and mummra says good work general.

Back at the camp, the other animals attack the elephants and Cats. The damage the tundertank and take the book Omens.

Mummra finally has a Big victory.

Tygra assumes general.

They set off for the stones.

The berbils come and repair the tank and fix Panthero's arms.

The Cats and elephants make an alliance.

Annet tells a devastated cheetara that lion-o will never come back unless he heals is heart and past.

Cheetara enters lion-o's mind to tell him about their connection how she feels.

Lion-o battling self worth starts his trails. Will cheetara help lion-o?

They can have flashbacks of L/C and she the truth behind her.

I think tygra would be a better villian, he could bring out the best in his brother. How is lion-o going to best his brother if they are on the same sides.

What do you think?

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-12-2011 at 09:21 AM..
Old 12-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #784
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I agree to some extent, but honestly, i'm just not interested in this anymore. It's the same format as every other show, only with humanoid cats, where the guy who's a jerk gets the girl who loved him since she was 12, they get no development before/after and it ruins the show. Besides the fact that they ruined the characterization of Lion-o, they also made him look like a whiny 10 year old brat.
My love for anime has slowly die due to all the harem. I want better written stories. I watched TC, because that show is close to my heart. Lion-o was one of my favorite characters growing, Wolverine was my favorite.

How L/C relationship is like most animes. The hero is weak and can't express his feelings to the strong female character. Not until close to the end of the series does their relationship blosom. The lead hero has to grow as a person.

I see this show going the same way.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #785
L08e16o
Quote:
I know, the triangle thing is crap. In Justice League WB's for the main character's ship Batman and Wonderwoman they didn't add triangle to it is just them and they know each other's feelings, danced, kissed, etc,etc but they never really showed us if they hookup and this show run for about 52 epsiodes +13+13+13. With the triangle/quadangle they only used it for the second tier characters there. That's one of the reason why I loved that show.

I used this show as a comparison because they got the same exec. producer and some of the writers are also the same with tcats.
That is DC's bread and butter.

You have to be very careful with those characters.

That is comics, comics has not been selling like it use too. Maybe they wanted to leave it to the fans to make their own conclusions.

I think the TC was popular from the show. Most people put L/C and T/P together.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #786
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

The justice league we knew batman would always end up alone. The episode when he gl and ww went to the future tells the outcome of all those relationships. The triangle with hawk man hawk girl and gl was resolved when they showed that hawkman and hawk girl had no past together and that it was all in hawkmans mind he even created that shadow thing to kill gl. If the producer going that route it would seem it will be lion-o/cheetara in the end or no one being paired.MAYBE!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #787
L08e16o
Quote:
If that were the case all mum-ra would have to do is follow the team lion-o isn't on and take the stone from them. If lion-o can't use the the sword because he has a crushed heart i would like to see the sword act on its own like it did in the OS. The city that wilykat wants to find might be some human city from the past maybe the legacy crew met the humans. The sword might show him where the stones are but he might need the book to show how to get to the stones location. The berbils built the train for that guy so maybe they'll build some new vehicles.
Yeah, your right.

I am just try to think away the characters could get more developing time.

The love triangle will dominate the mood of the story now.

If tygra was a villian it would be better. You know he will come back.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #788
cmangund
Quote:
That is DC's bread and butter.

You have to be very careful with those characters.

That is comics, comics has not been selling like it use too. Maybe they wanted to leave it to the fans to make their own conclusions.

I think the TC was popular from the show. Most people put L/C and T/P together.
Yup they have to be carefull with batman and wonderwoman because WB just got part licence from DC on what they can do with batman and wonderwoman.

They can do more with Tcats characters definetly.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #789
L08e16o
Quote:
The justice league we knew batman would always end up alone. The episode when he gl and ww went to the future tells the outcome of all those relationships. The triangle with hawk man hawk girl and gl was resolved when they showed that hawkman and hawk girl had no past together and that it was all in hawkmans mind he even created that shadow thing to kill gl. If the producer going that route it would seem it will be lion-o/cheetara in the end or no one being paired.MAYBE!!!
Agreed.

Batman is always a loner. Tygra sometimes reminds me of him.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #790
cmangund
Quote:
The late Dwayne Mcduffie said Batman Beyond or Epilogue episode did not mean bats/wondy did not hookup at some point or that it was not a good relationship, it just means we haven't seen it. Because when batmand beyond was written the bats/wondy romance was not written yet. With the hawkman triangle/quadangle they said it is posible that GL/Shaera get back together or GL wil stay with vixen either ship go.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #791
L08e16o
Quote:
Yup they have to be carefull with batman and wonderwoman because WB just got part licence from DC on what they can do with batman and wonderwoman.

They can do more with Tcats characters definetly.
I am telling you, 52 eps is a lot of time.

I could be wrong, but from animes, the L/C looks good.

What a better way to end what the OS didn't. I know I said that before, but L/C and T/P, would be a great ending.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #792
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

Let's say tygra knew lion-o was coming and protect this illusion. Lion-o see is and is devastated. He leaves hurt. The real cheetara goes to do one of her special one on ones with Lion-o. Tygra traps her before she gets to lion-o. As tygra and cheetara watch, tygra projects a illusion of cheetara. The fake cheetara tells him is a waste of her time and she never wanted him to be king. She tells tygra should be king and lion-o needs to give up the kingship to tygra. As lion-o is in shock, mummra comes out from the trees and turns lion-o into stone. The SoO turns black, because lion-o's heart is empty. Tygra lets go of cheetara and she runs crying to lion-o. Tygra gives the the stone to mummra and mummra says good work general.

Back at the camp, the other animals attack the elephants and Cats. The damage the tundertank and take the book Omens.

Tygra assumes general.

Annet tells a devastated cheetara that lion-o will never come back unless he heals is heart and past.

I think tygra would be a better villian, he could bring out the best in his brother. How is lion-o going to best his brother if they are not on the same sides.

What do you think?
interesting plot. make them take the sword too just to make it harder them we can finally see "sword of omens come to my hand" i've been waiting to see that
Old 12-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #793
cmangund
Quote:

Tygra assumes general.

I think tygra would be a better villian, he could bring out the best in his brother. How is lion-o going to best his brother if they are not on the same sides.

What do you think?
Yeah that is one way to put it. it could be good character development and story for later episodes.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #794
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
[QUOTE]My love for anime has slowly die due to all the harem. I want better written stories. I watched TC, because that show is close to my heart. Lion-o was one of my favorite characters growing, Wolverine was my favorite.[QUOTE]

I agree. I remember in gundam seed. Lacus was to wed Athrun but due to his cold behavior and circumstances it never went thru, Kira won her heart due to his kind nature. It was a switch.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #795
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The late Dwayne Mcduffie said Batman Beyond or Epilogue episode did not mean bats/wondy did not hookup at some point or that it was not a good relationship, it just means we haven't seen it. Because when batmand beyond was written the bats/wondy romance was not written yet. With the hawkman triangle/quadangle they said it is posible that GL/Shaera get back together or GL wil stay with vixen either ship go.
Didn't gl and shaera have a son warhawk. Gl said he was going to stay with vixen until things played out with her and not just leave her because he saw the future. Batman and ww most likely hooked up but batman will always be alone due to him just being batman
Old 12-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #796
cmangund
Quote:
Didn't gl and shaera have a son warhawk. Gl said he was going to stay with vixen until things played out with her and not just leave her because he saw the future. Batman and ww most likely hooked up but batman will always be alone due to him just being batman
Yes they confirmed warhawk was Gl/Shaera's son but they also said Gl/vixen ship was also a go, it was up to the viewers to decide GL ended up with who. About bats and wondy they said there could be more to it than that, the reason bats was alone in batman beyond, it was not set in stone because they haven't written it on the why ww was not there in BB era. They said it was a good relationship, so how could they be not together if it was a good relationship.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 08:03 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #797
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Yes they confirmed warhawk was Gl/Shaera's son but they also said Gl/vixen ship was also a go, it was up to the viewers to decide GL ended up with who. About bats and wondy they said there could be more to it than that, the reason bats was alone in batman beyond, it was not set in stone because they haven't written it on the why ww was not there in BB era. They said it was a good relationship, so how could they be not together if it was a good relationship.
The episode when batman gl and ww went to the future and met static shock old bruce wayne batman beyond and warhawk i think in the conversation between batman and old bruce wayne was a clue as to what happened between batman and www and i think warhawk said gl left shaera or something like that
Old 12-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #798
cmangund
Quote:
The episode when batman gl and ww went to the future and met static shock old bruce wayne batman beyond and warhawk i think in the conversation between batman and old bruce wayne was a clue as to what happened between batman and www and i think warhawk said gl left shaera or something like that
The late Dwyane Mcduffie said that Batman Beyond era in that episode was not the real Batman Beyond Era as (because chronos has altered it) in the Batman Beyond Cartoon. He even said the things that happened in Batman Beyond Cartoon series were not set in stone.

They just going for the open route of "ships" in that cartoon, maybe to avoid shipping wars. They did not directly 100% confirm or deny any "ships", it was just that grey area of "ships".

Last edited by cmangund; 12-11-2011 at 08:46 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #799
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The late Dwyane Mcduffie said that Batman Beyond era in that episode was not the real Batman Beyond Era as (because chronos has altered it) in the Batman Beyond Cartoon. He even said the things that happened in Batman Beyond Cartoon series were not set in stone.

They just going for the open route of "ships" in that cartoon, maybe to avoid shipping wars. They did not directly 100% confirm or deny any "ships", it was just that grey area of "ships".
okay i see. So that might be there intention with thundercats right now
Old 12-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #800
cmangund
Quote:
okay i see. So that might be there intention with thundercats right now
Yeah all of my analysis were partly based on that with Tcats. If Lion-O does hook up 100% with Cheetara in the end, I will just consider that as a bonus otherwise maybe 50% or 60% Lion-O/Cheetara hook up is good enough.