TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #801
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.
Hmm.... your arguments are definitely a valid good ones. They will never make the Cheetara being Lion-O's bodyguard thing that simple.This could be just it. It clicks. (after doing a lot of thinking and data analyzing). But Cheetara's conflicted feelings will stilll be there, trying her best not to hurt either brother's feelings. But at least this will put Lion-O and Tygra in equal grounds in the love triangle scale. 2:2 (L:T) compared to before 1:2(L:T).

Last edited by cmangund; 12-12-2011 at 03:21 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:44 AM   #802
cmangund
In order for Lion-O to hook up with Cheetara 100%, there are a couple of factors that must be eliminated first:

1. Cheetara’s conflicted feelings for both brothers
2. Tygra’s feelings for Cheetara
3. Tygra’s Jealousy of Lion-O getting Cheetara

Having Pyumra comes along and get attracted to Tygra or both Tygra and Lion-O will help, but what if they already paired Pyumra with Bengali? This could lead to a verry messy Tetrangle Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pyumra/Bengali. Howly cow that will be a total mess, I cannot even think how to sort this out. Need to ask my writer friends again, but I have pissed off a lot of them by asking them their opinions on the triangle and possible outcome and theories, because most of them do not like cartoons, and they have to watch the tcats 1-13 to do it. They just doing it as a favor for me.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:59 AM   #803
cmangund
I'll be off the grid for 24 hours, occupied with my projects. But this computer that I am using for this board will always be on. Keep up the good fight guys and gals, no matter what we are not loosing this Lion-O/Cheetara Ship War!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #804
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
When I see the interaction between Lion-o and Cheetara I see a connection between more than just the lord of the tundercats and his cleric/bodyguard/teacher I see more than that beyond friends. This rule that clerics can't be intimate with a royal family member and can't be broken, I don't believe it one moment at all. I would bet there there has been instances through out the history of thunderian that a female cleric and a royal family member have gotten together for several days to months or years or permeantly.

Cheetara was flirting with lion-o from the beginning and I don't think it was unintentional she knew what she was doing. The episode of the song of the petalars really caught my attention. When they were in the really big super giant bush watch cheetara, when she was talking to lion-o and him having doubts she kept getting closer to lion-o and I believe she was reaching out to kiss him and not on the cheek. Cheetara brings up us, now the thing is that I'm 100 percent positive that when she was talking about us she wasn't talking about tygra and wilikit and kat she was talking just about her and lion-o and was oblivious to the others.

Still thinking about cheetara lion-o I believe 100 percent that she is perfect for him and vice versa. Someone above mentioned that they thought that just because they don't show it that cheetara and lion-o have had several interactions and that tygra doesn't even know of those.
darthktempus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #805
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.

I agree with you here but I'm going to have to be bold here and even go farther than that and say that despite there being no evidence to this but this is my idea. I believe depsite no proof/evidence that jaga knew what was about to happen and that jaga was grooming cheetara for lion-o to be more than just his cleric/guard/teacher I think that jaga was grooming cheetara to be his future mate.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #806
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
interesting plot. make them take the sword too just to make it harder them we can finally see "sword of omens come to my hand" i've been waiting to see that
I am good with that.

Mummra has to look almost impossible to beat.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #807
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I think we should just try and face the fact that T/C is going to be canon, Mumm-ra won't be in disguise since CN doesn't like anything homosexual, even if neither are gay, and the writers don't care about pleasing any OS fans, they just want money from the DVDs/Toys and they've blatantly lied to people about things, i don't care if they "had to" to keep us guessing/whatever, they used Lion-o as a decoy love interest for Cheetara so they can get OS fans interested. Not getting any respect for me. I don't give a crap about that "triangle" (not that it was one to begin with), what i care about is that they're sending kids the wrong messeges about how you go through life, deal with women/girls, how they respond to what kind of behavior you have, etc.
I would be in doubt if it was only 26 episodes. This 52 episodes. Why kill the drama so early.

Mummra kissing tygra is not gay. They talk about bother and sisters kissing, well in other countries men kiss.

Mummra needs some type of advantage.

Romances take time to build. The writers are not going to show their hand right now. They will keep the readers or veiwers in the dark. It builds interest, so the fans will keep coming back.

Look at it this way to, I think cheetara would pick duty before love. Meaning, she would make sure lion-o is ok and then go to tygra.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #808
L08e16o
[QUOTE=Given2u;24069][QUOTE]My love for anime has slowly die due to all the harem. I want better written stories. I watched TC, because that show is close to my heart. Lion-o was one of my favorite characters growing, Wolverine was my favorite.
Quote:

I agree. I remember in gundam seed. Lacus was to wed Athrun but due to his cold behavior and circumstances it never went thru, Kira won her heart due to his kind nature. It was a switch.
That series was 52 episodes. In away, Kira and lion-o are the same. Athrun was all about duty. I don't know if Lacus is like cheetara.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #809
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah all of my analysis were partly based on that with Tcats. If Lion-O does hook up 100% with Cheetara in the end, I will just consider that as a bonus otherwise maybe 50% or 60% Lion-O/Cheetara hook up is good enough.
That would be 100% for me. We (OS) always wanted the a conclusion to the hinted romances from the OS.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #810
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthktempus View Post
When I see the interaction between Lion-o and Cheetara I see a connection between more than just the lord of the tundercats and his cleric/bodyguard/teacher I see more than that beyond friends. This rule that clerics can't be intimate with a royal family member and can't be broken, I don't believe it one moment at all. I would bet there there has been instances through out the history of thunderian that a female cleric and a royal family member have gotten together for several days to months or years or permeantly.

Cheetara was flirting with lion-o from the beginning and I don't think it was unintentional she knew what she was doing. The episode of the song of the petalars really caught my attention. When they were in the really big super giant bush watch cheetara, when she was talking to lion-o and him having doubts she kept getting closer to lion-o and I believe she was reaching out to kiss him and not on the cheek. Cheetara brings up us, now the thing is that I'm 100 percent positive that when she was talking about us she wasn't talking about tygra and wilikit and kat she was talking just about her and lion-o and was oblivious to the others.

Still thinking about cheetara lion-o I believe 100 percent that she is perfect for him and vice versa. Someone above mentioned that they thought that just because they don't show it that cheetara and lion-o have had several interactions and that tygra doesn't even know of those.
I agree 200%.

In the first episode, why was she following him around. It couldn't be to protect him. She would have reminded him about cermony. She was following him on her own accord. Also, she looked disgusted when tygra winked at her. All of a sudden she has a change of mind.

Why did she show herself all of sudden?

Cheetara has more integrity than any cat. I don't think she would pull a 180.

Song of the petalars and legacy are the two episodes that made me think L/C is a done deal. We have each other and touches his hand. Come on. She likes him. She would have mention the other cats as you said.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #811
L08e16o
Quote:
I agree with you here but I'm going to have to be bold here and even go farther than that and say that despite there being no evidence to this but this is my idea. I believe depsite no proof/evidence that jaga knew what was about to happen and that jaga was grooming cheetara for lion-o to be more than just his cleric/guard/teacher I think that jaga was grooming cheetara to be his future mate.
I agree.

I believe to unlock the the true power of the SoO, they will need each other.

I think she knew while Jaga trained her, and that is what she chose along time ago.

I think E13 was throw us off. If T/C was meant to be, they would have fleshed it out more. They have 39 episodes to work with. It is one thing to have a crush on someone, Love on the other hand takes time to build. They have been building that for 12 episodes until the last one.

Tygra will get puymra or someone else. I believe he was a big hit with the ladies. Everyone loved tygra in the kingdom. Tygra could have had anyone. He was flirting with cheetara without knowing it was her.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #812
L08e16o
Quote:
In order for Lion-O to hook up with Cheetara 100%, there are a couple of factors that must be eliminated first:

1. Cheetara’s conflicted feelings for both brothers
2. Tygra’s feelings for Cheetara
3. Tygra’s Jealousy of Lion-O getting Cheetara

Having Pyumra comes along and get attracted to Tygra or both Tygra and Lion-O will help, but what if they already paired Pyumra with Bengali? This could lead to a verry messy Tetrangle Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pyumra/Bengali. Howly cow that will be a total mess, I cannot even think how to sort this out. Need to ask my writer friends again, but I have pissed off a lot of them by asking them their opinions on the triangle and possible outcome and theories, because most of them do not like cartoons, and they have to watch the tcats 1-13 to do it. They just doing it as a favor for me.
You know if the OS would have gone on T/P would have reached out for each other on 3rd earth.

All my friends watch sports. If they would have watched it, they would have kick their tv after they saw T/C kiss. They feel the same way we do.

I think the writers will do the characters right. They just can't tell us. They have to keep us in suspense. I was PO'd when I saw the kiss too. When you told me it was 52 episodes, my thinking changed.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #813
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
You know if the OS would have gone on T/P would have reached out for each other on 3rd earth.

All my friends watch sports. If they would have watched it, they would have kick their tv after they saw T/C kiss. They feel the same way we do.

I think the writers will do the characters right. They just can't tell us. They have to keep us in suspense. I was PO'd when I saw the kiss too. When you told me it was 52 episodes, my thinking changed.
you know I just don't comprehend the whole t/c for one for 12 episodes there was zero interaction between tygra and cheetara. It was always lion-o cheetara. Also the whole t/c doesn't make sense for me and alot of my friends who watched the OS and this.

See for me I read alot of Cheetara/Lion-o romance fanfic especially the ones for this new series and I'd rather see on the show them getting together.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #814
LouLou
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
you know I just don't comprehend the whole t/c for one for 12 episodes there was zero interaction between tygra and cheetara. It was always lion-o cheetara. Also the whole t/c doesn't make sense for me and alot of my friends who watched the OS and this.

See for me I read alot of Cheetara/Lion-o romance fanfic especially the ones for this new series and I'd rather see on the show them getting together.
I totally agree with you on this like! It dont make much sense really apart from the flash back to the childhood etc...
I much prefer Cheetara and Lion-0 and loved all the interaction they were getting up until this episode. I was gutted to see her kiss Tygra
Guess we'll have to see what happens next!
LouLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #815
L08e16o
Quote:

We (friends) always thought it was L/C. When I first started watching the NS, I didn't expect the Romance being built in. After I saw her say we have each other, I knew it was going somewhere. I think she has had feelings for lion-o along time ago.

One more thing. I think how cheetara looked at tygra after he winked at her told us the story how she feels.

L/C will make more money, I think they will go that way. I think they will develop the romance.

I think they did a good of a job building the relationship L/C and just crushing us in one episode.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-12-2011 at 04:56 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #816
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou View Post
I totally agree with you on this like! It dont make much sense really apart from the flash back to the childhood etc...
I much prefer Cheetara and Lion-0 and loved all the interaction they were getting up until this episode. I was gutted to see her kiss Tygra
Guess we'll have to see what happens next!
Agree. I felt the same way, L/C had everything that was building into a romance. The writers were doing it right, no rush into anything. Just let it develop naturally. Then episode 13 happen.

I think there is more to it.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #817
L08e16o
Quote:
Hmm.... your arguments are definitely a valid good ones. They will never make the Cheetara being Lion-O's bodyguard thing that simple.This could be just it. It clicks. (after doing a lot of thinking and data analyzing). But Cheetara's conflicted feelings will stilll be there, trying her best not to hurt either brother's feelings. But at least this will put Lion-O and Tygra in equal grounds in the love triangle scale. 2:2 (L:T) compared to before 1:2(L:T).
That is a lot of pressure for cheetara, trying not to hurt them. It will be nearly impossible not to hurt one of them. As strong as she is, she is just a vulnerable. It wouldn't be fair for her too. It would be like walking on egg shells.

That is why it is so OOC. I don't think she would risk it.

That is why there has to be more to it.

Let say that is her and she saw lion-o standing there. What could she say. Whatever she had built with lion-o is gone. She can't be his body guard, cleric, or advisor anymore. How could he ever trust her.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #818
L08e16o
Quote:
The way I see it so far there are 3 theories that might work:

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory, that are posted here and the other boards
2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory that I posted multiple pages back in this thread
3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory posted here and the other boards.

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory:
-No Facts that I can find to support it (no interviews,producer or creators comments that provide at least a hint to support it)
-Asked the Tcats crew if Tygra will get the mind illusion powers, no respond from them typical.
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided if it was a plot twist.
-Tygra did conjure the sword of omen copy when inside the astral plane from his mind, then the astral gate got blown up and part of panthro's arms were inside the astral plane. This is proof that part of objects from outside the astral pane can be inside the astral plane and that other parts of object outside the astral plane can still be functioning properly (Pantro is still alive and can move part of his arm). Then what stopping Tygra bringing the Mind Illusions Power from inside the Astra Plane to outside the Astral Plane with him without him knowing.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara" thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Tygra may or may not betrayed Lion-O intentionally.
-It does not waste any episodes. Since this illusions meant to show it to us that it looked so real even the Tygra’s version of flower flashback (the Ep 13 one) that Lion-O believed what he saw,
eventhough Tygra himself may did not know of his mind illusions ability(maybe triggered unintentionally). Will make the triangle more complicated.The same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.

2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided that the whole thing was not a plot twist, since they saw this in cheetara’s character, it was obvious to them at least.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does conflict with anet’s words.
Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed.Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come. My writer friends said if this theory is true, then Anet's dialogue could be inserted there by the shows writers for the sake of suspense or it could be bad writing altogether.
-It does not waste any episodes, instead it will just make the triangle more complicated, the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats. that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.

3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory

-My writer friends think this could also be true, but they agreed more with the Tygra Mind illusions theory, If it was a plot twist.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara"or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Because in this case Cheetara is not Cheetara at all, Tygra is the only real person/cat. thus Tygra unintentionally betrayed Lion-O, still fit in Anet's words.
-Mumm-ra did change his form in this NS in episode 1.
-It does not waste any episodes, showed us that Mumm-ra is a cunning villain not a looser like the way it is being shown, it will just make the triangle more complicated, all oh these are the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.
-If this was true then tygra may just got kissed by a "beyond comprehension of zeroes" years old being(is Mumm-ra gay, no data on that)
I think this is key, "she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more". To me that she would not risk further hurt on the brothers. Kissing tygra was not for the highest good. The highest good is to keep Lion-o going to be king (Duty), not mess with his head and heart.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #819
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
That is a lot of pressure for cheetara, trying not to hurt them. It will be nearly impossible not to hurt one of them. As strong as she is, she is just a vulnerable. It wouldn't be fair for her too. It would be like walking on egg shells.

That is why it is so OOC. I don't think she would risk it.

That is why there has to be more to it.

Let say that is her and she saw lion-o standing there. What could she say. Whatever she had built with lion-o is gone. She can't be his body guard, cleric, or advisor anymore. How could he ever trust her.

From all of the episodes you see that she is the first to come to his defense, for example the flying bird or in legacy he uses the sword to summon or call and you see cheetara stand up and her eyes light up and she speed runs to him. I think that in episode 14 to a few episodes or so after you will see lion-o distancing himself from tygra and cheetara won't take her seriously along with ignoring her and I think everyone will notice this especially cheetara. Cheetara will try to talk to him and he will just ignore her even more but talk to her when he has to and I also think that tygra will notice as well and be concerned and him and lion-o will fight. Ugh don't even get me started on tygra and lion-o for one there is no way that lion-o would lose to tygra especially after using those moves from the drifter he learned.

As I said before there is going to be a lot of tension and I'd bet that tygra will use the whole cheetara kissing him to undermine lion-o even more and if cheetara doesn't see that then she will have lost my respect for her even more.

I for one liked the idea that a.) she was lion-o's personal bodyguard despite the others. b) she is there to be his teacher on the sword of omens and trains him and encourages him. c.) his anchor to keep him grounded.

I know some might say that he needs to do all of this on his own, but I must say I know a few teenagers his age that are mature but are little lacking if you will on some things and are slow learners but don't have the patience for some things and again what she was doing was helping him as well as flirting and now that he feels betrayed he won't take her assistance at face value like he used to.

Last edited by darthktempus; 12-12-2011 at 11:40 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #820
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Um, this is pretty much all about Lion-O's feelings and problems which do also matter, but what about Cheetara's feelings?

If she has honest feelings for Tygra should she just ignore them ? If so, then it sucks to be her. To have feelings for someone for years, finally get the chance to speak up on them, and then be forced to let them go.

Sounds like it would hurt both Cheetara and Tygra. If you ask me the heroic thing would be if Lion-O accepted the way things are and aloud for them the opportunity to express how they feel. Sure it hurts, but I cant imagine him wanting to cause either of them pain. Cheetara's been there for him since the beginning, and he's just reached something good with his brother. Why let that go to waist over whats been portrayed as a mostly physical crush?
I'm not expecting him to be honky dory next episode. I predict a lot of strife, but some of these suggestions would, IMO, make Lion-O look like a chump or a wuss.
Lion-O should leave the group? What kind of king abandons his people? They've all devoted themselves to following him, even the reluctant Tygra. They are his soldiers, for him to leave them would be dishonorable.
At the end of the day it is Lion-O who the sword chose to lead. He is the profit King . I should hope he act like it.
I know he's only 17 and he's not the most mature cat out there. I expect him to be a little out of sorts next episode. We'll probably get an episode if not 14 then #15 in which we get a solo Lion-O journey. Probably something that will lead to him coming to terms with Cheetara and Tygra.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #821
cmangund
Quote:
I think this is key, "she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more". To me that she would not risk further hurt on the brothers. Kissing tygra was not for the highest good. The highest good is to keep Lion-o going to be king (Duty), not mess with his head and heart.
Ah it is good to be back, time to do more analyzing on this whole thing.

Yes, in that cheetara's voice actress interview, she was very specific on the words she used, she could say She will go for the higher good of those who are involved instead she specifically used the word highest good of all those involved. So your argument is a good valid one.

But, I think cheetara's conflicted feelings will still be there, this is the key issue with cheetara's character, the writers made her really in a tight spot like my writers friends and you said. It won't be that easy for cheetara to get out of this one issue,darn it.

I have collected a good amount of data for Lion-O character, not bad amount of data for cheetara's character, but for Tygra these are the only ones I could find:

Jelenic Said: Tygra's the older adopted brother and from everyone's point of view in the kingdom, he's the one who should be king. He's the better fighter. He's the smarter of the two. So he overcompensates for the fact that he can't be king. He wants to show everybody that they're making a mistake by making Lion-O king just because Lion-O is part of the bloodline and only lions can be king in Thundera. So he has a chip on his shoulder. He resents his brother but still loves him. And through the first part of the series we see that dynamic play out; with Lion-O getting handed a position that Tygra doesn't think he deserves and Lion-O making missteps along the way that create tension between the two of them. And then of course there's a love triangle between those two and Cheetara. And Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love

Another one is Jelenic saying Tygra will but heads less with Lion-O after episode 13.

And another one is what Tygra's voice actor said: He came from a very dark place.

That's all I Have on Tygra, his a ghost on the net. Stealth is indeed his greatest strength. Been trying to analyze him so I could get a better view on the love triangle.

I think out of the three theories I complied I would say it will be a mix between The Tygra mind illusuion theory and the Cheetara conflicted feelings theory.

Sooner or Later either Lion-O will go solo or not he will tell cheetara his feelings, either cheetara will ask him first or Lion-O will tell her first. It will explode if he keep it inside, this I am sure. After knowing this cheetara will not say no to him this I am sure because she is conflicted in the first place and if she say no it will conflict with her voice actress's interview And based on my data and analysis the writers love to make complicated triangle.

So of course I am hoping for Lion-O/Cheetara to hookup 100% but I will take the precentage increament slowly, What I think we will get for sure is at least (again based on all the research I did)we will get the Lion-O/Cheetara kissing scene sooner or later, and the Lion-O/Cheetara knowing each other's feelings. We have to take into account Tygra's prespective too, darn it his is the most difficult one.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:01 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #822
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Um, this is pretty much all about Lion-O's feelings and problems which do also matter, but what about Cheetara's feelings?

If she has honest feelings for Tygra should she just ignore them ? If so, then it sucks to be her. To have feelings for someone for years, finally get the chance to speak up on them, and then be forced to let them go.

Sounds like it would hurt both Cheetara and Tygra. If you ask me the heroic thing would be if Lion-O accepted the way things are and aloud for them the opportunity to express how they feel. Sure it hurts, but I cant imagine him wanting to cause either of them pain. Cheetara's been there for him since the beginning, and he's just reached something good with his brother. Why let that go to waist over whats been portrayed as a mostly physical crush?
I'm not expecting him to be honky dory next episode. I predict a lot of strife, but some of these suggestions would, IMO, make Lion-O look like a chump or a wuss.
Lion-O should leave the group? What kind of king abandons his people? They've all devoted themselves to following him, even the reluctant Tygra. They are his soldiers, for him to leave them would be dishonorable.
At the end of the day it is Lion-O who the sword chose to lead. He is the profit King . I should hope he act like it.
I know he's only 17 and he's not the most mature cat out there. I expect him to be a little out of sorts next episode. We'll probably get an episode if not 14 then #15 in which we get a solo Lion-O journey. Probably something that will lead to him coming to terms with Cheetara and Tygra.
But that is what is strange. Have you ever loved someone? If you love them, then hell be damn, you will go out of your way to meet them or let them know you are there. I could see tygra not pursuing due to him seeing the flower crushed, but what about cheetara. Why risk it now.

For Lion-o not accepting it would not make him look weak, guys do that all the time. It is not like lion-o is some player that is on to the next game.

Sometimes it is good to be alone, clear your head.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #823
L08e16o
Quote:
From all of the episodes you see that she is the first to come to his defense, for example the flying bird or in legacy he uses the sword to summon or call and you see cheetara stand up and her eyes light up and she speed runs to him. I think that in episode 14 to a few episodes or so after you will see lion-o distancing himself from tygra and cheetara won't take her seriously along with ignoring her and I think everyone will notice this especially cheetara. Cheetara will try to talk to him and he will just ignore her even more but talk to her when he has to and I also think that tygra will notice as well and be concerned and him and lion-o will fight. Ugh don't even get me started on tygra and lion-o for one there is no way that lion-o would lose to tygra especially after using those moves from the drifter he learned.

As I said before there is going to be a lot of tension and I'd bet that tygra will use the whole cheetara kissing him to undermine lion-o even more and if cheetara doesn't see that then she will have lost my respect for her even more.

I for one liked the idea that a.) she was lion-o's personal bodyguard despite the others. b) she is there to be his teacher on the sword of omens and trains him and encourages him. c.) his anchor to keep him grounded.

I know some might say that he needs to do all of this on his own, but I must say I know a few teenagers his age that are mature but are little lacking if you will on some things and are slow learners but don't have the patience for some things and again what she was doing was helping him as well as flirting and now that he feels betrayed he won't take her assistance at face value like he used to.
I read watched episode 1. If we are to take the producer's word at face value, "if you invest in each episode, you will get more out of it".

This to me is very telling and maybe I am overthinking it. When Cheetara goes with lion-o to the tech delear, the bell rangs and lion says he is late. He says maybe I will bail you out, he winks at her. They show her face and she liked that. When tygra winked at her, she was not too happy.

I think that is a little telling.

If jaga wanted her to do all that, that is tough. She is only 19. She didn't have to flirt with him to help him. She knew he liked her when they first met. He was staring at her and she notice.

Who wouldn't feel betrayed. Most people would like the truth from the begining.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #824
cmangund
Quote:
I read watched episode 1. If we are to take the producer's word at face value, "if you invest in each episode, you will get more out of it".
I am sure they will not throw away Lion-O/Cheetara ship, I don't think Jelenic lied with that comment of If you invest on the show, with each episode you will get more out of it, he was specific referring to the Lion-O/Cheetara thing. He said if you invest, now why would you invest on something that will not end good or on something that will stop developing.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:17 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #825
L08e16o
Quote:
Ah it is good to be back, time to do more analyzing on this whole thing.

Yes, in that cheetara's voice actress interview, she was very specific on the words she used, she could say She will go for the higher good of those who are involved instead she specifically used the word highest good of all those involved. So your argument is a good valid one.

But, I think cheetara's conflicted feelings will still be there, this is the key issue with cheetara's character, the writers made her really in a tight spot like my writers friends and you said. It won't be that easy for cheetara to get out of this one issue,darn it.

I have collected a good amount of data for Lion-O character, not bad amount of data for cheetara's character, but for Tygra these are the only ones I could find:

Jelenic Said: Tygra's the older adopted brother and from everyone's point of view in the kingdom, he's the one who should be king. He's the better fighter. He's the smarter of the two. So he overcompensates for the fact that he can't be king. He wants to show everybody that they're making a mistake by making Lion-O king just because Lion-O is part of the bloodline and only lions can be king in Thundera. So he has a chip on his shoulder. He resents his brother but still loves him. And through the first part of the series we see that dynamic play out; with Lion-O getting handed a position that Tygra doesn't think he deserves and Lion-O making missteps along the way that create tension between the two of them. And then of course there's a love triangle between those two and Cheetara. And Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love

Another one is Jelenic saying Tygra will but heads less with Lion-O after episode 13.

And another one is what Tygra's voice actor said: He came from a very dark place.

That's all I Have on Tygra, his a ghost on the net. Stealth is indeed his greatest strength. Been trying to analyze him so I could get a better view on the love triangle.

I think out of the three theories I complied I would say it will be a mix between The Tygra mind illusuion theory and the Cheetara conflicted feelings theory.

Sooner or Later either Lion-O will go solo or not he will tell cheetara his feelings, either cheetara will ask him first or Lion-O will tell her first. It will explode if he keep it inside, this I am sure. After knowing this cheetara will not say no to him this I am sure because she is conflicted in the first place and if she say no it will conflict with her voice actress's interview And based on my data and analysis the writers love to make complicated triangle.

So of course I am hoping for Lion-O/Cheetara to hookup 100% but I will take the precentage increament slowly, What I think we will get for sure is at least (again based on all the research I did)we will get the Lion-O/Cheetara kissing scene sooner or later, and the Lion-O/Cheetara knowing each other's feelings. We have to take into account Tygra's prespective too, darn it his is the most difficult one.
When they say lose out again with love, that kills me. I have a feeling that tygra was a player while lion-o was the guy in the corner at the club. He watched from the sidelines. I don't think lion-o would have had feelings if cheetara would have not done what she did.

To me the producers did this on purpose. They wanted a rocky road for the two of them. I can see it better cause I am not as dissappointed after hearing 52 Es. Why just let lion-o have smooth sailing, they wanted to add layers.

I hope 14 is a flash back of L/C.

I think this is where tygra is a better cat than lion-o besides everything. If he sees his brother hurt and cheetara conflicted, I think he would be the better cat and let her go. I don't think lion-o would. This is his first big crush and someone that believes in him. That is big. Lion-o can try to get over it, but it will always be there. It either cause him to do something stupid or get someone hurt.

I think the two winks are very telling.

I am sure your writing friend would tell you, every little bit is a piece to the puzzle.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #826
cmangund
Quote:
When they say lose out again with love, that kills me. I have a feeling that tygra was a player while lion-o was the guy in the corner at the club. He watched from the sidelines. I don't think lion-o would have had feelings if cheetara would have not done what she did.

To me the producers did this on purpose. They wanted a rocky road for the two of them. I can see it better cause I am not as dissappointed after hearing 52 Es. Why just let lion-o have smooth sailing, they wanted to add layers.

I hope 14 is a flash back of L/C.

I think this is where tygra is a better cat than lion-o besides everything. If he sees his brother hurt and cheetara conflicted, I think he would be the better cat and let her go. I don't think lion-o would. This is his first big crush and someone that believes in him. That is big. Lion-o can try to get over it, but it will always be there. It either cause him to do something stupid or get someone hurt.

I think the two winks are very telling.

I am sure your writing friend would tell you, every little bit is a piece to the puzzle.
Yes they took into account every little bit of things, don' worry so am I
Yes but don't forget Jelenic also said Lion-O's feelings for Cheetara are strong. eventough he said Tygra wondering if he will loose again when it comes to love.

Yes thye want to add layers, that's for sure. They want drama, Layers, conflict,etc,etc.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #827
L08e16o
Quote:
I am sure they will not throw away Lion-O/Cheetara ship, I don't think Jelenic lied with that comment of If you invest on the show, with each episode you will get more out of it, he was specific referring to the Lion-O/Cheetara thing. He said if you invest, now why would you invest on something that will not end good or on something that will stop developing.
He can't come out and tell you. He was dropping hints.

Hollowdheart asked the crew if lion-o loved cheetara, they said love is a strong word. I agree there.

He went back and asked if cheetara loves tygra, they would not answer. You would think after watching E13, she does. That is telling.

Everything from e1, she showed that she was very interested in lion-o.

No matter what happens lion-o and cheetara are connected. I don't know if it is through the SoO or what. They have shown her eyes glow twice.

Yeah the highest good is not to hurt anyone. Not blaming her.

All it took was for her to walk by tygra and say you dropped this note and leave. The note could have said thank you and I will never forget you and have the heart of the flower. He would have know then.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #828
L08e16o
Quote:
Yes but don't forget Jelenic also said Lion-O's feelings for Cheetara are strong. eventough he said Tygra wondering if he will loose again when it comes to love.

Yes thye want to add layers, that's for sure. They want drama, Layers, conflict,etc,etc.
A series like that would be aimed at old teenager and adults.

I think everyone will be shock to find out that C/T are together, If that is what really happen.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #829
cmangund
Quote:

Hollowdheart asked the crew if lion-o loved cheetara, they said love is a strong word. I agree there.

He went back and asked if cheetara loves tygra, they would not answer. You would think after watching E13, she does. That is telling.

Everything from e1, she showed that she was very interested in lion-o.

No matter what happens lion-o and cheetara are connected. I don't know if it is through the SoO or what. They have shown her eyes glow twice.

Yeah the highest good is not to hurt anyone. Not blaming her.
The crew said love is a strong word because it has not reached that point yet it is still in a very strong feelings level like Jelenic said in the interview. at least for the first 13 episodes.

I think your SOO connection with Lion-O and cheetara theory will come true it fits with everything I analyzed.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #830
cmangund
Quote:
A series like that would be aimed at old teenager and adults.

I think everyone will be shock to find out that C/T are together, If that is what really happen.
Yeah it is not that simple, this I am sure. Nothing is simple in This style WB's show.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #831
L08e16o
Quote:

I hate how they say loose again.

Truthfully, lion-o got the crown by default. If lion-o was not born, tygra would be king. Lion-o won nothing. Producers should be real about that. Also if thunderia was a democracy, tygra would have been king.

Cheetara's heart would be the only thing that lion-o would beat tygra at. Right now, lion-o has not beat tygra at anything.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #832
cmangund
Quote:

They can't answer that because they cannot say that Cheetara has conflicted feelings. that's telling that Cheetara has feelings for both brothers.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:42 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #833
cmangund
Quote:

Cheetara's heart would be the only thing that lion-o would beat tygra at. Right now, lion-o has not beat tygra at anything.
The fastest and easiest way is to shoot cupid's arrows to both cheetara and lion-O's heart and poof 200% hookup.:
Old 12-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #834
cmangund
I will try to analyze Tygra's character. This will definitely be very difficult.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #835
L08e16o
Quote:
The crew said love is a strong word because it has not reached that point yet it is still in a very strong feelings level like Jelenic said in the interview. at least for the first 13 episodes.

I think your SOO connection with Lion-O and cheetara theory will come true it fits with everything I analyzed.
Agreed.

That is why lion-o needs cheetara. I think with her, he can unlock the true power.

He is not going to trust her, which I think will lead him to tell her. Tygra will probably be watching.

What would suck is if cheetara tells lion-o, you are a good friend.

I think they wanted to make it more complex, so they can to the characters.

Again, they don't show their hand in E13. Usually it is in E20 when the romance starts blooming.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #836
L08e16o
Quote:
I will try to analyze Tygra's character. This will definitely be very difficult.
That will be hard. What age was he when he got adopted.

Does he remember what happen to his people? Did the lions do something to his people?

What pushes him. I know he comes across as very confident.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #837
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed.

What would suck is if cheetara tells lion-o, you are a good friend.

I think they wanted to make it more complex, so they can to the characters.
They will not do that don't worry. It will kill a lot of character story threads that they can use, it is not WB's Style, WB's JL show was living proof.

And it will waste 11 episodes that they have made, Register does not like to waste money, the guy said it himself.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #838
cmangund
Quote:
That will be hard. What age was he when he got adopted.

Does he remember what happen to his people? Did the lions do something to his people?

What pushes him. I know he comes across as very confident.
no facts or clues i can find on the net on that, just that three piece thing I posted.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #839
L08e16o
Quote:
One thing has me wondering.

If cheetara did not show interest in lion-o or her special mentor sessions.

Would tygra go after cheetara. He didn't seem interested until she was always close to lion-o.

Did it become a contest after she was showing interest? I hated when lion-o said the best cat win. Loser.

Did tygra not want L/C, because what happen in the past?
Old 12-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #840
L08e16o
Quote:
They will not do that don't worry. It will kill a lot of character story threads that they can use, it is not WB's Style, WB's JL show was living proof.

And it will waste 11 episodes that they have made, Register does not like to waste money, the guy said it himself.
I agree. If they spent a lot of money on this, they are going to try and maximize profits.

That is what kills me, why the first 11 Es. I know why, but come on man.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #841
L08e16o
Quote:

I think if it was tygra instead of lion-o and 13 ended the way it did. No one would be complaining, but they couldn't use that anymore.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #842
cmangund
Quote:
One thing has me wondering.

If cheetara did not show interest in lion-o or her special mentor sessions.

Would tygra go after cheetara. He didn't seem interested until she was always close to lion-o.

Did it become a contest after she was showing interest? I hated when lion-o said the best cat win. Loser.

Did tygra not want L/C, because what happen in the past?
Tygra has alot of time to find out about Cheetara, but he did not do it or show interest in her until he saw Cheetara show interest to Lion-O.

And also If cheetara only thinks Lion-O as only a good friend then Jelenic will not say Love triangle between the brothers and cheetara. Because you cannot have a Love triangle if one of the pairing is just good friends, and she does not need to choose, or used the word choose in Ep 13 if she only sees Lion-O as just a friend or brother. As for how the show handles sibling relationship look at Wilykat and Kit that's living proof how they handled Borther/Sister or good friends relationship.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #843
cmangund
Quote:
I think if it was tygra instead of lion-o and 13 ended the way it did. No one would be complaining, but they couldn't use that anymore.
The still can use Ep 13 if that was Lion-O, point is they will not waste any tyoe of development.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #844
L08e16o
Quote:
Tygra has alot of time to find out about Cheetara, but he did not do it or show interest in her until he saw Cheetara show interest to Lion-O.

And also If cheetara only thinks Lion-O as only a good friend then Jelenic will not say Love triangle between the brothers and cheetara. Because you cannot have a Love triangle if one of the pairing is just good friends, and she does not need to choose, or used the word choose in Ep 13 if she only sees Lion-O as just a friend or brother. As for how the show handles sibling relationship look at Wilykat and Kit that's living proof how they handled Borther/Sister or good friends relationship.
Good observation on Kat and Kit.

You know what they call that what tygra did? It is two letters.

That was my point with T/C. He showed no interst until he saw what was going on with L/C. T/C could have gone Romeo and Juliet. No one would have known.

So what is behind the relationship with T/C. Is it because Tygra is/was jealous and is it guilt on cheetara side. L/C seemed stronger, there was no conflicted feelings that force them to have strong feeling for each other. So what is T/C relationship built on so far.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 10:14 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #845
L08e16o
Quote:
The still can use Ep 13 if that was Lion-O, point is they will not waste any tyoe of development.
True. I would have been disappointed for tygra than.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #846
cmangund
Quote:
True. I would have been disappointed for tygra than.
That is also part of the reason why I said the Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Cheetara ship can set sail to the end of the world like what they did in JL's show all ships are go there no real ending. up to the viewers.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #847
L08e16o
Quote:
That is also part of the reason why I said the Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Cheetara ship can set sail to the end of the world like what they did in JL's show all ships are go there no real ending. up to the viewers.
That would suck.

What did you think about what I said about T/C relationship, what drives it.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #848
cmangund
Quote:
Good observation on Kat and Kit.

You know what they call that what tygra did? It is two letters.

That was my point with T/C. He showed no interst until he saw what was going on with L/C. T/C could have gone Romeo and Juliet. No one would have known.

So what is behind the relationship with T/C. Is it because Tygra is/was jealous and is it guilt on cheetara side. L/C seemed stronger, there was no conflicted feelings that force them to have strong feeling for each other. So what is T/C relationship built on so far.
I will see what I can pull from my frends, sources, etc on Tygra. will post it if I can get something concrete.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:27 AM   #849
cmangund
Quote:
That would suck.
I know, but it's better to eat the bad apple first. Because if you do that, when things turn rainbow you will be twice as happy but if things turns so-so or 50-75% Lion-O/Cheetara hookup you will also be not that dissapointed. Because Ep 13 really got me into the pits to the point I got stomach ache.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #850
L08e16o
Quote:
I know, but it's better to eat the bad apple first. Because if you do that, when things turn rainbow you will be twice as happy but if things turns so-so or 50-75% Lion-O/Cheetara hookup you will also be not that dissapointed. Because Ep 13 really got me into the pits to the point I got stomach ache.
Same.

If not for all the building of E 1-12 and the producer saying if you invest in each episode you will get a little more. I would have been fine with E13.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 10:33 AM..