TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #901
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
episode 1 and 2 did show early attraction between Lion-O and Cheetara. Tygra already knew Cheetara was that Cleric.
The crew confirmed that the one who said "Cheetara!?" "She's a cleric!?" was Lion-O not Tygra, Tygra just suprised that she is still alive. Point is Tygra already knew that Cheetara was that paticular cleric, he could have flirted with her more before Lion-O does but it looked like cheetara never really answer his flirting otherwise they could have already been together early on before even Lion-O knows her, this agrees with the cheetara conflicted feelings theory.
Look how she looked at tygra.

Then look how she looked at lion-o when lion-o wink at her.

That is what I am saying, if they had feelings, they would have gone after one another.

I think Cheetara likes lion-o, but feels guilty for never thanking tygra when they were 12.

She could have shown herself to tygra like she did to lion-o. There were no rules to not allow them to have a relationship.

To me the feelings between L/C are more true.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #902
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
The problem with the triangle is that for 11 episodes the only "romantic" scenes we saw were with L/C. Then in the 12th episode we get a short flashback, and all of a sudden in the next show we get a T/C kiss, its just very abrupt an strange, like a last minute script change almost.
The good news is if they are that easy in doing 180 shift in realtionship, logic dictates that they can also do another 180 shift easily thus becoming 360 round the clock turn back to Lion-O.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #903
L08e16o
Quote:
The problem with the triangle is that for 11 episodes the only "romantic" scenes we saw were with L/C. Then in the 12th episode we get a short flashback, and all of a sudden in the next show we get a T/C kiss, its just very abrupt an strange, like a last minute script change almost.
They did it on purpose.

I think this will make lion-o true about his feelings.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #904
L08e16o
Quote:
The good news is if they are that easy in doing 180 shift in realtionship, logic dictates that they can also do another 180 shift easily thus becoming 360 round the clock turn back to Lion-O.
I am telling it will.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 09:41 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #905
stormbringer
Quote:
True enough! And they better do it soon, or I get the feeling this show won't last anywhere close to 52 episodes.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #906
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
That is what I am saying, if they had feelings, they would have gone after one another.

Tygra does cared and attracted for cheetara this is fact. but to what extend, because he is just playing around not really committed into a relationship (in episode1).

Cheetara also cared for Tygra, she did say in episode 13 "you are right, I did choose years ago, I choose you". What she meant by this was that Tygra was her first choice, again because of the things he did for her, if Lion-O was there then it will be Lion-O her first choice. This also got me think what if that scene is not over after Lion-O got devastated, what iuf after that Cheetara will try to explain to Tygra of the conflicted feelings she has for both brothers. The writers like to twist dialogues. But Cheeta's feelings for Lion-O is also deep. It is time for Lion O to show it to her his feelings. this will make Lion-O in equal grounds with Tygra in the love triangle scale.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 08:19 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #907
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
But will they ever really be equal? Tygra is better at everything vs Lion-o except the throne. It's even said in the Pilot.
I'd still take any voice actor interviews with a grain of salt. They're paid most of the time to say certain things, especially about their characters/ships.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #908
cmangund
The main first step here to make Lion-O/Cheetara working, Lion-O must tell her his feelings to Cheetara, this will happen one way or the other I am sure and Cheetara will not reject it this also I am sure, as her feelings for Lion-O is deep.
And This no hyphotetical statement this is based on researches I did.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #909
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
But will they ever really be equal? Tygra is better at everything vs Lion-o except the throne. It's even said in the Pilot.
I'd still take any voice actor interviews with a grain of salt. They're paid most of the time to say certain things, especially about their characters/ships.
It will, I am sure hollowdheart. I have done tons of research on this matter, asking writers, searching the net, etc2.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #910
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Just found out some people are hoping if Pumyra/Lion-o don't get together WileyKit will be his new Love Interest. She's 8 years old, and there's a 9 year difference. I mean, it might work but i think it would weird people out, even if she aged enough.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #911
cmangund
All of my writer friends can see that Cheetara is conflicted and has feelings for both brothers. Tygra at his point got more point in the scale because of the flower thing, the scale will change after Cheetara knows Lion-O true feelings for her. Tygra and Lion-O will be in equal ground on the love triangle scale plus they said they will explain Lion-O/Cheetara connection in episode 14, so the scale might even tipped heavier on Lion-O.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #912
cmangund
Quote:
Just found out some people are hoping if Pumyra/Lion-o don't get together WileyKit will be his new Love Interest. She's 8 years old, and there's a 9 year difference. I mean, it might work but i think it would weird people out, even if she aged enough.
I doubt that will happen.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #913
cmangund
Quote:
True enough! And they better do it soon, or I get the feeling this show won't last anywhere close to 52 episodes.
The Love triangle is just starting don't worry we will get our dose of Lion-O/Cheetara thing.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #914
cmangund
Quote:
Characters Analysis and Conflicted feelings Theory

Yes this Is true Lion-O is not a complicated person or cat in this case, when he has feelings for someone that it is a true feelings, him competing with his brother on cheetara is just because the brothers are always competing its his and Tygra's nature, but Lion-O's jelaousy of Tygra/Cheetara thing is only very little, normal brothers rivalry. Him gloathing to Tygra about Cheetara is because Tygra always gloated at him and know he can do the same to Tygra, that's all no more hidden agenda or other things on his side.

Tygra is a very complicated cat, Tygra's voice actor said Tygra came form a very dark place, that meant I think Tygra has some darkside in him.
When he has feelings for someone it is not that simple for Tygra, there are other factors too in his mind, his feelings for cheetara is also effected by his jealousy towards Lion-O getting everything, after realizing this he started wanting cheetara (because he really wanted to he can really try to star a relationship back befrore episode 1 as he already knew cheetara was that particular cleric, the crew said at the end who said "Cheetara" "She is a Cleric" was Lion-O and Tygra just surprised that she was still alive)I think started in Episode 4 the petalar one, he started noticing cheetara is into Lion-O. The jealosy increased in episode 6, when Cheetara scholded him "you have to believe in him too", then keep on incereasing until episode 12 to the point that cheetara notices. At the end of Episode 13 Tygra still resenting Lion-O getting Cheetara but he is starting to coming to terms with it, but cheetara allready felt guilty (the cheetara conflicted feelings theory) so she went to Tygra.

Cheetara is abit of mix between tygra and Lion-o characater wise, she is complicated yet she is simple. She has strong feelings to Lion-O everything points at this fact, otherwise she can just go to Tygra from the beginning (the cheetara conflicted feelings theory). She also has strong feelings for Tygra at the beginning before she knows Lion-O, thus what she said about I did choose thing. After she started to knows Lion-O maybe from the past, things change. Her feelings are equally strong at this point for both brothers until episode 12 and 13 she relizes that it is really hurting Tygra, and thus the guilt part form the theory. All of cheetara's analysis are also based on her voice actress interview saying "She will go for the highest good of all those involved and not stirring the pot even more".

So after 13 episodes Lion-O/Cheetara is on pure feelings for each other, Tygra/Cheetara is on feelings and part guilt. If/after (will happen I am sure) cheetara knows that she is also hurting Lion-O feelings then she will also feel guilty towards Lion-O, now it is the same both pairings effected by guilt and feelings for each other. That is why Cheetara is really in tight spot, her key issue is this. But the good part is If Tygra knows about this we will not really interfere either, because Tygra after episode 13 also felt some guilt towards Lion-O, his experience in the Astra Plane open part of his eyes, so will be more relaxed in arguing with Lion-O after that, slowly (The bud heads less comment below).both brothers will starting to relize that they are wrong in keep on competing like this and thus the love triangle willl be on equal scale again. After rewatching Jelenic interviews I noticed one thing I have missed, he said the brothers will but heads less after the first 13 episodes, i.e. both of them maturing. Both brother's feelings for Cheetara won't change, Cheetara's feelings for both brother's won't change either but the brothers will not fight with each other either, just let it flow naturally. at this point it is really up to the writers how they will do it.

As for the Anet’s wording for betrayals, He said” ….You will know a betrayal from your brother that you haven’t known” and in Ep 13”Lion-O will feel betrayed”. This could also be interpreted that (other than the Tygra Mind Illusions Theory), Lion-O only saw the Part where Tygra moved in for the kiss, and did not see that Cheetara was the one who approached him. Thus betrayal came form his brother. Thus when they clear things up, Cheetara will have even more guilty feeling towards Lion-O if this was the case, as Lion-O at first taught it was Tygra that betrayed him not Cheetara, after knowing it was Cheetara, Lion-O will take it even harder, and thus the triangle scale will flip even more to Lion-O’s side.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 07:48 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #915
L08e16o
Quote:
No loli please.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #916
cmangund
Quote:
No loli please.
dont worry I am sure it will, not happen.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #917
L08e16o
Quote:
Yes this Is true Lion-O is not a complicated person or cat in this case, when he has feelings for someone that it is a true feelings, him competing with his brother on cheetara is just because the brothers are always competing its his and Tygra's nature, but Lion-O's jelaousy of Tygra/Cheetara thing is only very little, normal brothers rivalry. Him gloathing to Tygra about Cheetara is because Tygra always gloated at him and know he can do the same to Tygra, that's all no more hidden agenda or other things on his side.

Tygra is a very complicated cat, Tygra's voice actor said Tygra came form a very dark place, that meant I think Tygra has some darkside in him.
When he has feelings for someone it is not that simple for Tygra, there are other factors too in his mind, his feelings for cheetara is also effected by his jealousy towards Lion-O getting everything, after realizing this he started wanting cheetara (because he really wanted to he can really try to star a relationship back befrore episode 1 as he already knew cheetara was that particular cleric, the crew said at the end who said "Cheetara" "She is a Cleric" was Lion-O and Tygra just surprised that she was still alive)I think started in Episode 4 the petalar one, he started noticing cheetara is into Lion-O. The jealosy increased in episode 6, when Cheetara scholded him "you have to believe in him too", then keep on incereasing until episode 12 to the point that cheetara notices. At the end of Episode 13 Tygra still resenting Lion-O getting Cheetara but he is starting to coming to terms with it, but cheetara allready felt guilty (the cheetara conflicted feelings theory) so she went to Tygra.

Cheetara is abit of mix between tygra and Lion-o characater wise, she is complicated yet she is simple. She has strong feelings to Lion-O everything points at this fact, otherwise she can just go to Tygra from the beginning (the cheetara conflicted feelings theory). She also has strong feelings for Tygra at the beginning before she knows Lion-O, thus what she said about I did choose thing. After she started to knows Lion-O maybe from the past, things change. Her feelings are qually strong at this point until episode 12 and 13 she relizes that it is really hurting Tygra, and thus the guilt part form the theory.

So after 13 episodes Lion-O/Cheetara is on pure feelings for each other, Tygra/Cheetara is on feelings and part guilt. If/after (will happen I am sure) cheetara knows that she is also hurting Lion-O feelings then she will also feel guilty towards Lion-O, now it is the same both pairings effected by guilt and feelings for each other. That is why Cheetara is really in tight spot, her key issue is this. But the good part is If Tygra knows about this we will not really interfere either, both brothers will starting to relize that they are wrong in keep on competing like this and thus the love triangle willl be on equal scale again. After rewatching Jelenic interviews I noticed one thing I have missed, he said the brothers will but heads less after the first 13 episodes, i.e. both of them maturing. Both brother's feelings for Cheetara won't change, Cheetara's feelings for both brother's won't change either but the brothers will not fight with each other either, just let it flow naturally. at this point it is really up to the writers how they will do it. But at least the main mess is cleared first.
Agreed.

They have to make lion-o say his feelings or have T/C see him there after they kiss.

They will but heads less, well that sounds like lion-o rolling over and playing dead.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #918
L08e16o
Quote:
dont worry I am sure it will, not happen.
Unless this was japan.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #919
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed.

They have to make lion-o say his feelings or have T/C see him there after they kiss.

They will but heads less, well that sounds like lion-o rolling over and playing dead.
I think the but heads less thing is about the fighting over cheetara.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #920
L08e16o
Quote:
This is where I agree with.

I think they will get the 52.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 09:40 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #921
L08e16o
Quote:
I think the but heads less thing is about the fighting over cheetara.
Lion-o is not a player, how is he going to win.

It just bothers me that tygra knew all along who cheetara was, but never said a word. He could have passed her by and said you drop this and gave her the flower he gave her before.

The look on her face after he wink and now she is kissing him.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #922
L08e16o
Quote:
Tygra does cared and attracted for cheetara this is fact. but to what extend, because he is just playing around not really committed into a relationship (in episode1).

Cheetara also cared for Tygra, she did say in episode 13 "you are right, I did choose years ago, I choose you". What she meant by this was that Tygra was her first choice, again because of the things he did for her, if Lion-O was there then it will be Lion-O her first choice. This also got me think what if that scene is not over after Lion-O got devastated, what iuf after that Cheetara will try to explain to Tygra of the conflicted feelings she has for both brothers. The writers like to twist dialogues. But Cheeta's feelings for Lion-O is also deep. It is time for Lion O to show it to her his feelings. this will make Lion-O in equal grounds with Tygra in the love triangle scale.
I hope there is more explaining.

I think tygra was going to let go, but I don't think lion-o would've.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #923
cmangund
Quote:
Lion-o is not a player, how is he going to win.

It just bothers me that tygra knew all along who cheetara was, but never said a word. He could have passed her by and said you drop this and gave her the flower he gave her before.

The look on her face after he wink and now she is kissing him.
Because Tygra after episode 13 also felt some guilt towards Lion-O, his experience in the Astra Plane open part of his eyes, so will be more relaxed in arguing with Lion-O after that, slowly (The bud heads less comment).

Because Tygra did not want to really start a realtionhip yet with cheetara until he saw Cheetara into Lion-O. It pain's me dearly to replay this from my memmory The kiss in episode 13 cheetara just stand and getting ready to be kissed but Tygra is the one move in for the kiss, while with Lion-O cheetara is the one homing in to the cheek kiss.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #924
L08e16o
Quote:
All of my writer friends can see that Cheetara is conflicted and has feelings for both brothers. Tygra at his point got more point in the scale because of the flower thing, the scale will change after Cheetara knows Lion-O true feelings for her. Tygra and Lion-O will be in equal ground on the love triangle scale plus they said they will explain Lion-O/Cheetara connection in episode 14, so the scale might even tipped heavier on Lion-O.
The producer said they will explain it in 14. That would be one way to calm the flames.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:53 PM   #925
L08e16o
Quote:
Because Tygra after episode 13 also felt some guilt towards Lion-O, his experience in the Astra Plane open part of his eyes, so will be more relaxed in arguing with Lion-O after that, slowly (The bud heads less comment).

Because Tygra did not want to really start a realtionhip yet with cheetara until he saw Cheetara into Lion-O. It pain's me dearly to replay this from my memmory The kiss in episode 13 cheetara just stand and getting ready to be kissed but Tygra is the one move in for the kiss, while with Lion-O cheetara is the one homing in to the kiss.
Well the kiss on the cheek can be left of to interpretation. I think it was going that way with L/C.

See that is messed up. Guy shows up at the last second and takes the girl.

I agree about tygra not being interested in a relationship. All the sudden he is interested in C after he saw L/C getting close.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 09:55 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #926
stormbringer
Given the development they put into the build up to T/C, they could have had Cheetara choose Panthro and it wouldn't have been any more ridiculous.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #927
cmangund
Quote:
Given the development they put into the build up to T/C, they could have had Cheetara choose Panthro and it wouldn't have been any more ridiculous.
Bwahahahaahaha that really cracking me up ]
Maybe I should analyze Panthro/Cheetara next ]

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 10:06 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #928
cmangund
Quote:
Well the kiss on the cheek can be left of to interpretation. I think it was going that way with L/C.

See that is messed up. Guy shows up at the last second and takes the girl.

I agree about tygra not being interested in a relationship. All the sudden he is interested in C after he saw L/C getting close.
Yeah the cheek kiss can be interepeted in any way, because this is the only type of kiss currently available on Lion-O/Cheetara I used that as a comparison.
To put some weight on it, The Legacy Episode Leo and Panthera we can assumed hooked up and she also gave cheek kisses to Leo/Lion-O.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #929
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah the cheek kiss can be interepeted in any way, because this is the only type of kiss currently available on Lion-O/Cheetara I used that as a comparison.
To put some weight on it, The Legacy Episode Leo and Panthera we can assumed hooked up and she also gave cheek kisses to Leo/Lion-O.
That to me was foreshodowing the whole L/C relationship.

They just wouldn't put that in there for the heck of it.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #930
L08e16o
Quote:
True that.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #931
L08e16o
Quote:
I still think E4, they would have kissed.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #932
cmangund
Quote:
I still think E4, they would have kissed.
Yes this strenghten the fact that she will not say no to lion-O as she did not mind at all if Lion-O home in for the kiss. Darn Snarf, why oh why?
Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #933
L08e16o
Quote:
Yes this strenghten the fact that she will not say no to lion-O as she did not mind at all if Lion-O home in for the kiss. Darn Snarf, why oh why?
Your conflicted theroy makes the most sense.

L/C were developing a romance and cheetara didn't notice tygra. Not until the AP did she realize how much it was bothering tygra. Feeling guilty, she went to tygra first.

Little did she know lion-o would see it.

Do you think the writers will allow T/C to see lion-o?

It would drive people crazy even more if lion-o and cheetara interacted a lot when they were kids, lion-o just didn't know who she was.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #934
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
In the case that it does end up being CheeTygra that doesn't mean all of the Cheet-O interaction was for naught. If Lion-O didn't read Cheetara the way he did, then the scene at the end of the episode wouldn't have made sense. Lion-O needed to feel like she was into him for this betrayal story line to work.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:41 AM   #935
cmangund
Quote:
Your conflicted theroy makes the most sense.

L/C were developing a romance and cheetara didn't notice tygra. Not until the AP did she realize how much it was bothering tygra. Feeling guilty, she went to tygra first.

Little did she know lion-o would see it.

Do you think the writers will allow T/C to see lion-o?

It would drive people crazy even more if lion-o and cheetara interacted a lot when they were kids, lion-o just didn't know who she was.

It is possible for the writers to allow Tygra/Cheetara to see Lion-O, but I doubt it as it will make things easier to rectify, writers loves complicated things. As Lion-O and Cheetara interacted as kids and Lion-O did not know who she was, they could do that to make the suspense of Lion-O/Cheetara even longer.

As for the Anet’s wording for betrayals, He said” ….You will know a betrayal from your brother that you haven’t known” and in Ep 13”Lion-O will feel betrayed”. This could also be interpreted that (other than the Tygra Mind Illusions Theory), Lion-O only saw the Part where Tygra moved in for the darn kiss, and did not see that Cheetara was the one who approached him. Thus betrayal came form his brother. Thus when they clear things up, Cheetara will have even more guilty feeling towards Lion-O if this was the case, as Lion-O at first taught it was Tygra that betrayed him not Cheetara, after knowing it was Cheetara, Lion-O will take it even harder, and thus the triangle scale will flip even more to Lion-O’s side.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-14-2011 at 01:44 AM..
Old 12-14-2011, 04:32 AM   #936
cmangund
ThunderCatsLair.Org Official Review of “Between Brothers”!

The reviewer at TCL(where the most number of Tygra/Cheetara fans resides) predicted that the triangle will run for many more episodes to come "Third and final of the relationships focussed on in this episode is the one between Tygra and Cheetara, where in a moment of shock she choses Tygra over Lion-O. This is as jarring for the audience as it is for Lion-O himself, as it completely flies against the clues that have been shown throughout the series – which, in a perverse type of way, should make it less surprising than it is. It’s not difficult to predict that the love triangle between Lion-O, Tygra and Cheetara will run for many episodes to come, and one suspects there may yet be a twist in the tale. "

Last edited by cmangund; 12-14-2011 at 05:03 AM..
Old 12-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #937
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
In the case that it does end up being CheeTygra that doesn't mean all of the Cheet-O interaction was for naught. If Lion-O didn't read Cheetara the way he did, then the scene at the end of the episode wouldn't have made sense. Lion-O needed to feel like she was into him for this betrayal story line to work.
I agree.

It just sucked how it happen for me.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #938
L08e16o
Quote:
It is possible for the writers to allow Tygra/Cheetara to see Lion-O, but I doubt it as it will make things easier to rectify, writers loves complicated things. As Lion-O and Cheetara interacted as kids and Lion-O did not know who she was, they could do that to make the suspense of Lion-O/Cheetara even longer.

As for the Anet’s wording for betrayals, He said” ….You will know a betrayal from your brother that you haven’t known” and in Ep 13”Lion-O will feel betrayed”. This could also be interpreted that (other than the Tygra Mind Illusions Theory), Lion-O only saw the Part where Tygra moved in for the darn kiss, and did not see that Cheetara was the one who approached him. Thus betrayal came form his brother. Thus when they clear things up, Cheetara will have even more guilty feeling towards Lion-O if this was the case, as Lion-O at first taught it was Tygra that betrayed him not Cheetara, after knowing it was Cheetara, Lion-O will take it even harder, and thus the triangle scale will flip even more to Lion-O’s side.
I hope they show flash backs of them.

That would be worse. Think your brother betrayed you then you realize it was cheetara. I don't see how that will help lion-o. The relationship will be about guilt.

I agree that tygra didn't want a relationship. He had all the time to talk to her. He got involved, because he was jealous of Cheetara flirting with lion-o. She goes to tygra.

That just sucks. If it goes that way, I don't see how lion-o can win. Only way I can see him being Cheetara is in tygra tells cheetara why he is was hurting.

If E14 starts with the next morning, then I don't see how there can be a triangle. They said lion-o will not but heads with tygra, that sounds like he is giving up.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-14-2011 at 10:17 AM..
Old 12-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #939
L08e16o
Quote:
ThunderCatsLair.Org Official Review of “Between Brothers”!

The reviewer at TCL(where the most number of Tygra/Cheetara fans resides) predicted that the triangle will run for many more episodes to come "Third and final of the relationships focussed on in this episode is the one between Tygra and Cheetara, where in a moment of shock she choses Tygra over Lion-O. This is as jarring for the audience as it is for Lion-O himself, as it completely flies against the clues that have been shown throughout the series – which, in a perverse type of way, should make it less surprising than it is. It’s not difficult to predict that the love triangle between Lion-O, Tygra and Cheetara will run for many episodes to come, and one suspects there may yet be a twist in the tale. "
If the twist in the tale is pumyra with lion-o, I am done. I rather see lion-o alone.

There going to have to do something in the next episodes to make the triangle work, I just don't see it.

They weren't lying about perverse.

Another thing, I don't think T/C happens if mummra never attacks. I think it would have been L/C.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-14-2011 at 12:58 PM..
Old 12-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #940
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
If Lion-O and Tygra are butting heads less after episode 13, it's mainly because of Cheetara. But I still think there will be tensions between them over other things such as the crown. The first season shows the detraction Tygra is getting from Lion-O. If Tygra is better than Lion-O in everything, including sword fight, then the writers will have to work extra hard to convince us why Lion-O deserves to be king and not just the bloodline.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #941
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
If Lion-O and Tygra are butting heads less after episode 13, it's mainly because of Cheetara. But I still think there will be tensions between them over other things such as the crown. The first season shows the detraction Tygra is getting from Lion-O. If Tygra is better than Lion-O in everything, including sword fight, then the writers will have to work extra hard to convince us why Lion-O deserves to be king and not just the bloodline.
Agree.

I don't know how lion-o can best tygra in the sword, unless they are enemies.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #942
cmangund
Quote:
I hope they show flash backs of them.

That would be worse. Think your brother betrayed you then you realize it was cheetara. I don't see how that will help lion-o. The relationship will be about guilt.

I agree that tygra didn't want a relationship. He had all the time to talk to her. He got involved, because he was jealous of Cheetara flirting with lion-o. She goes to tygra.

That just sucks. If it goes that way, I don't see how lion-o can win. Only way I can see him being Cheetara is in tygra tells cheetara why he is was hurting.

If E14 starts with the next morning, then I don't see how there can be a triangle. They said lion-o will not but heads with tygra, that sounds like he is giving up.
The exact wortds was "The brothers will but heads less after 13 episodes"
So both of them will started to cool down in terms or arguing not one of them, but both sides of the brothers. But Cheetara's feelings for Lion-O is not a lie, so the guilt part is just one way to push it up. As for the twist it is just a prediction from the reviewer. The point is the reviewer also thinks the triangle is far from over.

As for making pumyra attracted to Lion-O or both Loin-O and Tygra, it is not that simple, this will also help Cheetara and Lion-O realizes their feelings more. As I said before, one thing for sure they will not kill either ships. As long as no ships are being killed, then there is a good chance Lion-O/Cheetara will reach 100% hookup.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #943
cmangund
Quote:
I agree.

It just sucked how it happen for me.
The focus of the betrayal episode is Tygra, not cheetara. Eventough it is needed for Lion-O to know cheetara on to him for the betrayal storyline to work, Still the facts remain cheetara is on to him too, this is not a lie. Does not matter if it is for the betrayal story line or not, it is for the character developments too. They did this double or triple usages of scenes from previous episodes for the next episodes alot in JL show.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #944
L08e16o
Quote:
The exact wortds was "The brothers will but heads less after 13 episodes"
So both of them will started to cool down in terms or arguing not one of them, but both sides of the brothers. But Cheetara's feelings for Lion-O is not a lie, so the guilt part is just one way to push it up. As for the twist it is just a prediction from the reviewer. The point is the reviewer also thinks the triangle is far from over.

As for making pumyra attracted to Lion-O or both Loin-O and Tygra, it is not that simple, this will also help Cheetara and Lion-O realizes their feelings more. As I said before, one thing for sure they will not kill either ships. As long as no ships are being killed, then there is a good chance Lion-O/Cheetara will reach 100% hookup.
Thanks.

I just think the legacy episode means something.

It would be nice to see L/C had history. It would also be nice if P/T had history when she comes along.

I am still trying to figure out how mummra will be able to beat them.

It sounds like tygra will not become a villian.

He can't be over the crown yet. That is the root to his jealousy of lion-o.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #945
L08e16o
Quote:
The focus of the betrayal episode is Tygra, not cheetara. Eventough it is needed for Lion-O to know cheetara on to him for the betrayal storyline to work, Still the facts remain cheetara is on to him too, this is not a lie. Does not matter if it is for the betrayal story line or not, it is for the character developments too. They did this double or triple usages of scenes from previous episodes for the next episodes alot in JL show.
I know they wanted the layers and depth to the characters.

I hope they scenes is not over and she explains things to tygra, like you said.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #946
cmangund
Quote:
Thanks.

It would be nice to see L/C had history. It would also be nice if P/T had history when she comes along.

Legacy Episode mean something I am sure, that episode is the same as the drifter episode, a bit more expensive to produce than the other ones because those episodes have guest star voice actress/actors for panthera and drifter and the duelist. Episodes with one time voice actor/actress are more expensive than episodes with the regular contracted voice actors and actresses for many episodes. So Legacy is one of those special episodes.

As for L/C had history, I am sure too, your SOO theory at the very least some of it or similiar theory will come true.

As for Tygra not becoming a villain, this may or may not happen, because butting heads less does not mean your are not cunning.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #947
cmangund
Quote:
I know they wanted the layers and depth to the characters.

I hope they scenes is not over and she explains things to tygra, like you said.
Evoenthough the dreaded scene at episode 13 is over, it all still points to the road where cheetara will know lion-o feelings. I worked almost every angle possible that I can think of with my writer firends (I like lion-O/Cheetara ship so i may be biased but my writer friends are neutral, they just see this as characters and stories. that's why I asked them, you needed outside opinions that are 100% on neutral grounds)and it all pointed to that. Hooking up or no Two scenes that have a very high chance we will be getting are the Lion-O/Cheetara knowing each other feelings scene and Lion-O/Cheetara proper kissing scene.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-15-2011 at 01:28 AM..
Old 12-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #948
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Thanks.

Which is why I said that the tension between Lion-O and Tygra isn't over after episode 13 because there are other things to work out between them such as the crown.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #949
L08e16o
Quote:
Evoenthough the dreaded scene at episode 13 is over, it all still points to the road where cheetara will know lion-o feelings. I worked almost every angle possible that I can think of with my writer firends (I like lion-O/Cheetara ship so i may be biased but my writer friends are neutral, they just see this as characters and stories. that's why I asked them, you needed outside opinions that are 100% on neutral grounds)and it all pointed to that. Two scenes that have a very high chance we will be getting are the Lion-O/Cheetara knowing each other feelings scene and Lion-O/Cheetara proper kissing scene.
I hope.

Thanks for all the work you have done for us.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #950
L08e16o
Quote:
Legacy Episode mean something I am sure, that episode is the same as the drifter episode, a bit more expensive to produce than the other ones because those episodes have guest star voice actress/actors for panthera and drifter and the duelist. Episodes with one time voice actor/actress are more expensive than episodes with the regular contracted voice actors and actresses for many episodes. So Legacy is one of those special episodes.

As for L/C had history, I am sure too, your SOO theory at the very least some of it or similiar theory will come true.

As for Tygra not becoming a villain, this may or may not happen, because butting heads less does not mean your are not cunning.
I wonder what is the level of the connection if they are. Is it only sensing danger or are their minds connected.