TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #1401
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed.

If it is the illusion, a lot of the base will be happy and keep on watching. Tygra fans would not be so angry, because they know he has that power. That contradict what actress said about L/C evolving. They would stop there for right now.

She won't be able to explain herself to lion-o and she would have disgrace jaga. One thing we know about her duty, she is the protector of the crown. That is not protecting the crown.

Lets say she was just building trust (we know that is not true, they were a snarf of a chance from kissing), it is gone.
Yeah It will also backtracked her Character too beside Tygra. As far as contradicting with the actress's word, that's conditional. Because assuming this is a real mess, Lion-O, based on his character here will really relize his feelings for cheetara now. Sure it will still be a verry messy mess but, it still evolve the Lion-O/Cheetara thing in a way. and later on when cheetara relizes she's been hurting Lion-O' felings a lot more than Tygra as she is also has feelings for Lion-O, The scale will flip more to Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 08:15 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #1402
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
They promised "a lot" of incarnation of characters from the OS they will bring in.

Pumyra maybe feisty for all we know in this series, make Tygra in awe

If they put Cheetara/with Tygra it will kill a lot of her character development considerately like most of us here agreed on. Since she as a character was clearly designed to support Lion-O also on personal level, as they said with the spirit of the OS and in the interview where they did not deny the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara keep on developing. How can she support Lion-O properly if She must always be careful with Tygra. It will make her character stuck in a dead loop instead of developing. Not a good idea of writing.
Just not the OS fan, how about the kids and new fans. They were lead on to L/C, I don't think they like the mess.

Illusion would be the only way to bring some type of conculsion.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #1403
cmangund
Quote:
Just not the OS fan, how about the kids and new fans. They were lead on to L/C, I don't think they like the mess.

Illusion would be the only way to bring some type of conculsion.
Yeah even my 6 and 7 year old Nephews said "Cheetara shoud kiss Lion-O, not Tygra" "tygra is a bad person" "I don't like it"

Illusion has the highest chance right now in my analysis effected by the new data/opinions you gave.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 09:32 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #1404
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah It will also backtracked her Character too beside Tygra. As far as contradicting with the actress's word, that's conditional. Because assuming this is a real mess, Lion-O, based on his character here will really relize his feelings for cheetara now. Sure it will still be a verry messy mess but, it still evolve the Lion-O/Cheetara thing in a way. and later on when cheetara relizes she's been hurting Lion-O' felings a lot more than Tygra as she is also has feelings for Lion-O, The scale will flip more to Lion-O.
Agreed.

We know lion-o is the star. For T/C to have screen time, it will cut into other things that might have them star in. L/C allows tygra to have his own time and Cheetara can still be the main female.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #1405
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah even my 6 and 7 year old Nephews said "Cheetara shoud kiss Lion-O, not Tygra" "tygra is a bad person" "I don't like it"

Illusion has the highest change right now in my analysis effected by the new data/opinions you gave.
I hope. It will help the fandom understand. You might feel for tygra, but you understand that with a flashback, cheetara has always liked lion-o. Plus it allows him to get out from the attachment of his brother. As long as T/C are together, he can't grow. He will be reminded of Lion-o. He needs an outside source to help him really move on and she there is more than the crown like pumyra.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #1406
L08e16o
Quote:

Illusion has the highest change right now in my analysis effected by the new data/opinions you gave.
My neices and nephews love sports. Now some of their parents are L/C fans.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #1407
L08e16o
Quote:

Just think what other kids think.

Kids usually go for the hero. They want to see the hero with the girl, that is how we grew up.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #1408
L08e16o
I like happy endings.

L/C King and Queen.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #1409
cmangund
Quote:
I hope. It will help the fandom understand. You might feel for tygra, but you understand that with a flashback, cheetara has always liked lion-o. Plus it allows him to get out from the attachment of his brother. As long as T/C are together, he can't grow. He will be reminded of Lion-o. He needs an outside source to help him really move on and she there is more than the crown like pumyra.
As far as I know the major TCL crowd before Ep13 was mostly "okay" and not resenting that much with the Lion-O/Cheetara thing, they become like it is now because of Ep13, they becoming "arrogant" now because before they never see this happening.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #1410
cmangund
Quote:
I like happy endings.

L/C King and Queen.
My Avatar Image there is a spoiler for Ep 52 They said there could be more than 52 episodes.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #1411
cmangund
Quote:
Just think what other kids think.

Kids usually go for the hero. They want to see the hero with the girl, that is how we grew up.
kids 6-11 year old mostly will go for Lion-O/Cheetara I am sure, maybe I should do more research on this too.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #1412
stormbringer
Quote:
As far as I know the major TCL crowd before Ep13 was mostly "okay" and not resenting that much with the Lion-O/Cheetara thing, they become like it is now because of Ep13, they becoming "arrogant" now because before they never see this happening.
They've gotten rough on the TCL boards, and attacking whoever points out how little sense T/C makes. I joined both this board and TCL shortly after the infamous episode aired, and let's just say my opinion wasnt as welcomed on TCL.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #1413
L08e16o
Quote:
See they even saw the chemistry between L/C.

They are setting themselves up for a fall. I think the illusion will calm everyone one down while making the majority happy.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #1414
L08e16o
Quote:
My Avatar Image there is a spoiler for Ep 52 They said there could be more than 52 episodes.

That is why I want T/P, besides the OS. That would make them happy and the crew would score big time from both sides.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #1415
L08e16o
Quote:
kids 6-11 year old mostly will go for Lion-O/Cheetara I am sure, maybe I should do more research on this too.
Kids are drawn to the hero, because they want to be them.

Everyone likes swords, I collect them.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #1416
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
They've gotten rough on the TCL boards, and attacking whoever points out how little sense T/C makes. I joined both this board and TCL shortly after the infamous episode aired, and let's just say my opinion wasnt as welcomed on TCL.
My brother with the same ID as me got attacked from all sides after posting comments on not agreeing with Tygra/Cheetara on TCL boards at the end of Ep13.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #1417
L08e16o
Quote:
Well I am glad you are here, I really enjoy your opinion.

Keep posting.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #1418
L08e16o
Quote:
My brother with the same ID as me got attacked from all sides after posting comments on not agreeing with Tygra/Cheetara on TCL boards at the end of Ep13.
I was mad over the racist stuff and about L/C being like a brother and sister relationship.

If you don't like a tiger, you are racist????????

E1, they said spieces again. That is the last thing I will say about that.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #1419
L08e16o
Quote:
Once L/C happens, I will not be saying anything except I am happy and talk about the rest of the story.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #1420
stormbringer
Quote:
I was mad over the racist stuff and about L/C being like a brother and sister relationship.

I saw that post. I still don't know how they came up with that!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #1421
cmangund
Quote:

E1, they said spieces again. That is the last thing I will say about that.
Lion-O/Cheetara is definetly not a brother and sister relationship, all cluse,analysis,interviews,facts showed clear indication of it. Like my french writer friend said, Willkat and Kit is proof on how the handled siblings/good friends relationship, it will be verry gross if Willkat and Kit touched like Lion-O/Cheetara did, your talking incest with willkat and kit.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #1422
L08e16o
Quote:
Lion-O/Cheetara is definetly not a brother and sister relationship, all cluse,analysis,interviews,facts showed clear indication of it. Like my french writer friend said, Willkat and Kit is proof on how the handled siblings/good friends relationship, it will be verry gross if Willkat and Kit touched like Lion-O/Cheetara did, your talking incest with willkat and kit.
Parents would be mad.

They say the mummra and tygra thing would not go over well, Kit and Kat would really cause problems.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #1423
stormbringer
Tygra, and Wilycat&Kit thought something was going on between Lion-o&Cheetara. There's no way that can't be written off as a "sibling" relationship
Old 12-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #1424
cmangund
Quote:
Parents would be mad.
Definetly, most of them already mad with the Pantro's arm thing. that will cause a total meltdown for parrents.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #1425
cmangund
Quote:
Tygra, and Wilycat&Kit thought something was going on between Lion-o&Cheetara. There's no way that can't be written off as a "sibling" relationship
Yeah that's already clue enough of their relationship.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #1426
L08e16o
Quote:
Agreed. The have it, what most romance start with. E4 is the best example IMO.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #1427
L08e16o
Quote:
Definetly, most of them already mad with the Pantro's arm thing. that will cause a total meltdown for parrents.
They can't make their hero suffer that much longer.

The hero always get the girl.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #1428
cmangund
Quote:
They can't make their hero suffer that much longer.

The hero always get the girl.
They can't darn it. If they make Lion-O even more messed up then just put RIP on the show THE END.

It is clische'ed but so true.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #1429
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
I find it ironic that the series stared with the two of them so it is possible that it will end with them. It seems cheetara is intrigued with lion-o from the very beginning. I think bengali & pumyra will be older so if its not T/C tygra is not going to anyone
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #1430
L08e16o
Quote:
They can't darn it. If they make Lion-O even more messed up then just put RIP on the show THE END.

It is clische'ed but so true.
It is one of the most popular and money making one.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #1431
cmangund
Quote:
It is one of the most popular and money making one.
agreed.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #1432
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
I find it ironic that the series stared with the two of them so it is possible that it will end with them. It seems cheetara is intrigued with lion-o from the very beginning. I think bengali & pumyra will be older so if its not T/C tygra is not going to anyone
You don't think it will be T/P?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #1433
L08e16o
Quote:
agreed.
They could sell a lot of toys going that way.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #1434
cmangund
Quote:
It's possible they will make Pyumra Older but Cheetara is also older than Lion-O. and Tygra is in his 20s. unless they will make Pumyra a very wise old cat like Jaga.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-19-2011 at 09:26 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #1435
L08e16o
Quote:
It's possible they will make Pyumra Older but Cheetara is also older than Lion-O. and Tygra is in his 20s. unless they will make Pumyra a very wise old cat like Jaga.
If the designs I saw out there are true, she looks like she is in her 20s.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #1436
L08e16o
Maybe it is me, but don't it seem like this story is about L/C. Not only the relationship, but they play big roles.

Like many have said, cheetara's role will be deminished if it is T/C.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #1437
cmangund
Quote:
If the designs I saw out there are true, she looks like she is in her 20s.
Can you give me the link on her designs?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #1438
cmangund
Quote:
Maybe it is me, but don't it seem like this story is about L/C. Not only the relationship, but they play big roles.

Like many have said, cheetara's role will be deminished if it is T/C.
Yeah it will diminish Cheetara's role but Tygra will still be fine, with or without Cheetara being with him. So it's not fair for cheetara's character.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #1439
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah it will diminish Cheetara's role but Tygra will still be fine, with or without Cheetara being with him. So it's not fair for cheetara's character.
Tigers usually go solo.

Lions need the female to help them out.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #1440
cmangund
Quote:
Tigers usually go solo.

Lions need the female to help them out.
How about cheetah? I mean cheetara is a cheetah right?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #1441
L08e16o
Quote:
Can you give me the link on her designs?
My bad they were sketches. I didn't read the entire post.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #1442
cmangund
Quote:
My bad they were sketches. I didn't read the entire post.
sketches by fans or artist, could be an important clue.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #1443
L08e16o
Quote:
How about cheetah? I mean cheetara is a cheetah right?
Like someone said way back on this thread, she is in his pride.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #1444
cmangund
Quote:
Like someone said way back on this thread, she is in his pride.
In real life, does Lion mate with cheetah?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #1445
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
No if she isn't already with bengali she might be closer to panthro to help him with new arms. She might be in her late 20's.
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #1446
L08e16o
Quote:
In real life, does Lion mate with cheetah?
No, not I know of.

Lion's usually have 2-4 females in their pride. He just sits around and mates and eats whatever the females bring him.

They will fight other males for the pride.

Female lions will figth cheetahs.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #1447
L08e16o
Quote:
No if she isn't already with bengali she might be closer to panthro to help him with new arms. She might be in her late 20's.

So you think tygra will be solo? I think everything points to L/C, unless they pull something out of no where again.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #1448
cmangund
Quote:
Pantro Toy seemed to have him mechanical arms, I think berbils have the highest chance of building one for Panthro. But of course you could be right, maybe bengali and pumyra will be tech savy too.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #1449
cmangund
Quote:
So you think tygra will be solo? I think everything points to L/C, unless they pull something out of no where again.
If Tygra will not go with Pumyra than there could be other female cat in Bengali's tribe, if Tygra will be a Prince there, of course It is also possible Tygra will go solo, since it will not ruin his character anyway.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #1450
L08e16o
Quote:
Pantro Toy seemed to have him mechanical arms, I think berbils have the highest chance of building one for Panthro. But of course you could be right, maybe bengali and pumyra will be tech savy too.
I think berbils have the highest chance of building one for Panthro.

You know he wants to give them a hug.