TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #5901
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Was thinking about the trails. I think once lion-o completes the trails, he will have perfect harmony with the sword. His connection with the SoO will be perfect.
Honestly I kinda think he's already achieved that after the Forrest of Magi Oar. Unless they start getting into some of the other powers the sword used to have like "come to my hand" and all those.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #5902
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Im back.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #5903
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Im back.
Welcome back Dark Knight.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #5904
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Welcome back Dark Knight.
hows it going
Old 02-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #5905
stormbringer
Quote:
hows it going
It's been cool.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #5906
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Are they making another season of JL?
Nope that's done, instead we got many DC direct to Video movies now. The BM/WW ship ended good in JL just like the late Dwayne McDuffie said I posted way back in this thread. Or what I got from him when I asked him 4-5 years back directly to him with PM "Bats will "marry" WW after JLU timeline." So that's how Bats romantic conquest ended in Timm/McDuffie universe which was the same batman from Batman: The animated series all the way to JLU.

The BM/WW ship is in selected DC direct to Video Movies now.
Direct from Wonder Woman views herself on Batman, Wonder Woman JL VA that is :

On next JL Direct to Video movie:

QUESTION: What are the scenes that appeal most to you in this film?

SUSAN EISENBERG: I always like the quieter moments. I liked my scenes with Batman. those were some of the quieter moments with some emotional content. I enjoy the scenes where I have to kick some butt, too. But I truly enjoy the interplay with the other characters and the actors that play them.

I’ve never been shy about my feelings with Batman and Wonder Woman because, first of all, I love Kevin and I love working with Kevin. I think he's amazing as Batman. And I love Batman and Wonder Woman together, and I think the fans do, too. You can go on YouTube and find all these wonderful videos of the two of them – showing their romance, put to music – so you know the fans love them together.Playing Diana gives you a lot of different angles and emotions to play. Diana is very serious – she’s not like Flash where she's funny and throwing out the one-liners. When she's funny, it's not necessarily intentional that she's funny. And so I love the other aspects of her, when she gets to be flirty with Batman or when she gets to be funny with Flash or more earnest with J'onn. I especially like to play the flirty That’s a lot of fun.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-10-2012 at 05:07 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #5907
cmangund
Quote:
Im back.
Cool where's Shepard?

Last edited by cmangund; 02-10-2012 at 05:07 AM..
Old 02-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #5908
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I doubt it. It's been canceled for like 5 or 6 years now.
Thanks.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #5909
L08e16o
Quote:
Honestly I kinda think he's already achieved that after the Forrest of Magi Oar. Unless they start getting into some of the other powers the sword used to have like "come to my hand" and all those.
I thought that was for SBS.

Kids like power ups.

Remember when the SoO would activate when there was danger?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #5910
L08e16o
Quote:
Im back.
How are you?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #5911
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Nope that's done, instead we got many DC direct to Video movies now. The BM/WW ship ended good in JL just like the late Dwayne McDuffie said I posted way back in this thread. Or what I got from him when I asked him 4-5 years back directly to him with PM "Bats will "marry" WW after JLU timeline." So that's how Bats romantic conquest ended in Timm/McDuffie universe which was the same batman from Batman: The animated series all the way to JLU.

The BM/WW ship is in selected DC direct to Video Movies now.
Direct from Wonder Woman views herself on Batman, Wonder Woman JL VA that is :

On next JL Direct to Video movie:

QUESTION: What are the scenes that appeal most to you in this film?

SUSAN EISENBERG: I always like the quieter moments. I liked my scenes with Batman. those were some of the quieter moments with some emotional content. I enjoy the scenes where I have to kick some butt, too. But I truly enjoy the interplay with the other characters and the actors that play them.

I’ve never been shy about my feelings with Batman and Wonder Woman because, first of all, I love Kevin and I love working with Kevin. I think he's amazing as Batman. And I love Batman and Wonder Woman together, and I think the fans do, too. You can go on YouTube and find all these wonderful videos of the two of them – showing their romance, put to music – so you know the fans love them together.Playing Diana gives you a lot of different angles and emotions to play. Diana is very serious – she’s not like Flash where she's funny and throwing out the one-liners. When she's funny, it's not necessarily intentional that she's funny. And so I love the other aspects of her, when she gets to be flirty with Batman or when she gets to be funny with Flash or more earnest with J'onn. I especially like to play the flirty That’s a lot of fun.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #5912
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Cool where's Shepard?

Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #5913
cmangund
Quote:
check my profile
Good! Shepard still in active duty, especially with ME3 just around the corner!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #5914
L08e16o
Quote:
Good! Shepard still in active duty, especially with ME3 just around the corner!
So did you get Kingdom of Amalur?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #5915
L08e16o
Quote:
check my profile
Did you finish ME 1 and 2?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #5916
cmangund
Quote:
Already got it but my brother likes it so I gave it to him.

I am busy with FFXIII-2 now, the new male lead Noel Kreiss is . The story is like Quantum Leap, time paradox mess thing. They said there were 5 different endings depending your choices along the way. The good thing is make a mess of choices no problem just go back in time and undo it The villain is cool Caius is not your typical crazy or noble or mad villain, its sorrow that drives him.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #5917
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
i got the demo but im not getting the game. uh uh not worth it. i'll wait for DLC.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #5918
nomad16
Thundarian
hey guys when are we getting new episodes?? any news??
nomad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #5919
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad16 View Post
hey guys when are we getting new episodes?? any news??
Balgus said someone asked Dan Norton if we would see the next episode in April. He said sooner than that.

I am thinking March.

Hope that helps.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #5920
L08e16o
Quote:
i got the demo but im not getting the game. uh uh not worth it. i'll wait for DLC.
What didn't you like about?
Old 02-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #5921
L08e16o
Quote:
Already got it but my brother likes it so I gave it to him.

I am busy with FFXIII-2 now, the new male lead Noel Kreiss is . The story is like Quantum Leap, time paradox mess thing. They said there were 5 different endings depending your choices along the way. The good thing is make a mess of choices no problem just go back in time and undo it The villain is cool Caius is not your typical crazy or noble or mad villain, its sorrow that drives him.
Sounds like a lot of stuff that comes from the land of the rising Sun, Sorrow.

Do you like it?
Old 02-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #5922
L08e16o
So, is kit and kat from thunderia or from another city or village?

What were their mother and father? What happen to them?
Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #5923
stormbringer
Quote:
So, is kit and kat from thunderia or from another city or village?

What were their mother and father? What happen to them?
Maybe their all from Eldara, and their patents had to flee the city with them as infants.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #5924
Balgus82
Lion-O hadn't even heard of the place when they mentioned it to him, and he seemed the type to study myths, so who knows? Maybe it'll be mentioned somewhere in the Book of Omens.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #5925
cmangund
Quote:
Sounds like a lot of stuff that comes from the land of the rising Sun, Sorrow.

Do you like it?
Too early to tell exactly "how much I will like it" and/or "how much I will hate it".

So far so good though, there are drama and the tone of the story is about the end of the world and sorrow, combine it with upbeat moments too, because of the magic moogle (the same kupo thing from previous FFs) and sarah's upbeat personality. Noel the lead male, is from the end of the world where the human race is no more. He wanted to prevent the tragedy from happening, the guy has a lot on his shoulder. Someone is messing the timeline, who or for what reason don;t know yet, I am guessing it's Caius' handywork though, because so far he is the main villain, maybe there's a twist later on...
Old 02-12-2012, 05:54 AM   #5926
cmangund
Found this from "Patrolling the Net", bad news if this is true, for L/C fans. If this bad news is true then they are using my third scenario model of the triangle, the very long route of L/C. L/C is still close, thus their chemistry is still there, like I theorized before, so they can continue to develop L/C from there (albeit OOC for Cheetara to pick Tygra in the first place). I will drop the show until thing gets better for L/C, as Lion-O ain't giving up on Cheetara and the kittens looks like are not that happy with T/C too. One thing is clear the triangle just getting started and both ships are go (looks like JL ship style of Gl/Shaera/Vixen triangle all over again, where GL is officially with vixen but still cares a lot for shaera).

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 161 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

COULD BE SPOILERS for EP14 (highlight/select to read below):
----------------------------------------------
Regarding the Love Triangle It was brought up a few times, at first Lion-O told them both that he was happy for them, which they were shocked and glad to hear.
Cheetara thanked Tygra for watching her back in the fight just before Tygra says somthing along the lines of "It is a nice back to watch" and the kids did not want to hear that.
Then later Lion-O confronts Cheetara over all the times previously where she appeared to be getting closer to him and she reveals that Jaga asked her to look out for and help Lion-O, but that she does care about Lion-O, just as a close friend. Lion-O storms off to fight some lizards alone after this.
Which is where the big fight with the new generals happens, first Tygra and cheetara arrive, telling Lion-O they can't let him do it alone.
So overall he is not over it by any means.

And A funny moment in the episode was that at first the Berbils gave Panthro tiny Berbils, Furry arms, which he was not happy with.

No mention of Grune, though it might have been mentioned at the start of the episode which I missed, I assume the Lizards leaving and new generals are in response to what happened to Grune.

COULD BE SPOILERS for EP15 (highlight/select to read below):

------------------------------------------------------
An annoyed Lion-O leads the group up a mountain pass, they all want to stop, but he doesn't. He thinks they are doing anything they can to go against him, suddenly they are attacked by Slithe, Atticus and Kaynar. They are all captured, they take the Sword Of Omens and demand Lion-O give them the gauntlet or else they will kill WilyKit, Lion-O is knocked off the cliff in the struggle and falls into a river, he is trapped under huge rocks and dies !
The Spirit Stone activates and Lion-O comes before the Spirit of Jaga who confirms that Lion-O is dead and that the Spirit Stone is giving him a 2nd chance at life. Jaga tells him to go through a portal to do some Trials and if he passes them he will be given a second shot at life.
The first trial is to get a key from the spirits of WilyKit and WilkKat, (the trial just took a form Lion-o knew) trying to show hi that he always runs headlong into things and needs to think more, after some failed attempts he uses his sense of smell to locate the key getting past the duplicate kids. Meanwhile The rest of the group believes Lion-O dead and Tygra is now Lord Of The Thundercats.
The second Trial is a race against Cheetara to get to another key in the middle of a maze, to show him that there is always more than 1 way to get things done. Cheetara calls him out for being stubborn and tells him to try a different path, he sees a bird in the sky and it fly's down to him and this is his new path to get through the maze, he flies over the maze into the middle and grabs the key just in time.
Tygra insults his captors and provokes them to attack him, meanwhile Kit and Kat pick the locks holding themselves, Panthro and Cheetara and the group fight the new generals. They get the upper hand and the 3 generals escape with the Sword Of Omens, the cats decide to go after the sword.
Cheetara tells Lion-O he is only halfway through the trials and he dives through another portal.

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by cmangund; 02-12-2012 at 06:44 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #5927
L08e16o
Quote:
Found this from "Patrolling the Net", bad news if this is true, for L/C fans. If this bad news is true then they are using my third scenario model of the triangle, the very long route of L/C. L/C is still close, thus their chemistry is still there, like I theorized before, so they can continue to develop L/C from there (albeit OOC for Cheetara to pick Tygra in the first place). I will drop the show until thing gets better for L/C, as Lion-O ain't giving up on Cheetara and the kittens looks like are not that happy with T/C too. One thing is clear the triangle just getting started and both ships are go (looks like JL ship style of Gl/Shaera/Vixen triangle all over again, where GL is officially with vixen but still cares a lot for shaera).

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 161 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

COULD BE SPOILERS for EP14 (highlight/select to read below):
Regarding the Love Triangle It was brought up a few times, at first Lion-O told them both that he was happy for them, which they were shocked and glad to hear.
Cheetara thanked Tygra for watching her back in the fight just before Tygra says somthing along the lines of "It is a nice back to watch" and the kids did not want to hear that.
Then later Lion-O confronts Cheetara over all the times previously where she appeared to be getting closer to him and she reveals that Jaga asked her to look out for and help Lion-O, but that she does care about Lion-O, just as a close friend. Lion-O storms off to fight some lizards alone after this.
Which is where the big fight with the new generals happens, first Tygra and cheetara arrive, telling Lion-O they can't let him do it alone.
So overall he is not over it by any means.

And A funny moment in the episode was that at first the Berbils gave Panthro tiny Berbils, Furry arms, which he was not happy with.

No mention of Grune, though it might have been mentioned at the start of the episode which I missed, I assume the Lizards leaving and new generals are in response to what happened to Grune.

COULD BE SPOILERS for EP15 (highlight/select to read below):

------------------------------------------------------
An annoyed Lion-O leads the group up a mountain pass, they all want to stop, but he doesn't. He thinks they are doing anything they can to go against him, suddenly they are attacked by Slithe, Atticus and Kaynar. They are all captured, they take the Sword Of Omens and demand Lion-O give them the gauntlet or else they will kill WilyKit, Lion-O is knocked off the cliff in the struggle and falls into a river, he is trapped under huge rocks and dies !
The Spirit Stone activates and Lion-O comes before the Spirit of Jaga who confirms that Lion-O is dead and that the Spirit Stone is giving him a 2nd chance at life. Jaga tells him to go through a portal to do some Trials and if he passes them he will be given a second shot at life.
The first trial is to get a key from the spirits of WilyKit and WilkKat, (the trial just took a form Lion-o knew) trying to show hi that he always runs headlong into things and needs to think more, after some failed attempts he uses his sense of smell to locate the key getting past the duplicate kids. Meanwhile The rest of the group believes Lion-O dead and Tygra is now Lord Of The Thundercats.
The second Trial is a race against Cheetara to get to another key in the middle of a maze, to show him that there is always more than 1 way to get things done. Cheetara calls him out for being stubborn and tells him to try a different path, he sees a bird in the sky and it fly's down to him and this is his new path to get through the maze, he flies over the maze into the middle and grabs the key just in time.
Tygra insults his captors and provokes them to attack him, meanwhile Kit and Kat pick the locks holding themselves, Panthro and Cheetara and the group fight the new generals. They get the upper hand and the 3 generals escape with the Sword Of Omens, the cats decide to go after the sword.
Cheetara tells Lion-O he is only halfway through the trials and he dives through another portal.

-------------------------------------------------------
They do get thundercats, but why would they show it before us. It was made in the US. I don't how he could watch E14 Friday, they only get TC on Saturday morning at 0845. I don't think CN (Cartoon Network) would be ok with sky showing unaired episode before they do.

Are they ok saying I like that back too? This is aimed at kids, that is something I would not say. That is a very pig like statement.

Sounds like lion-o did finish second best in everything. How part two turns out will determine if drop this.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 01:44 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #5928
Balgus82
the first half of the post is legit (where Lion-O says he's happy for them, but then confronts Cheetara and runs off). Asked DN last night and he said it was, but he didn't know Ireland would get the show first. Don't know if the "trials" part is true because I hadn't seen that section so I never asked DN about it, but seeing how it's the same person who wrote it I tend to believe it.

Last edited by Balgus82; 02-12-2012 at 11:49 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #5929
Balgus82
Quote:
They do get thundercats, but why would they show it before us. It was made in the US. I don't how he could watch E14 Friday, they only get TC on Saturday morning at 0845. I don't think CN (Cartoon Network) would be ok with sky showing unaired episode before they do.

Are they ok saying I like that back too? This is aimed at kids, that is something I would not say. That is a very pig like statement.
it wasn't Friday. It was yesterday morning when he wrote that post. Don't forget the time zone difference.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #5930
L08e16o
Quote:
it wasn't Friday. It was yesterday morning when he wrote that post. Don't forget the time zone difference.
It sounds like they did the epsidoe back to back.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 01:17 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #5931
L08e16o
Quote:
Was that the answer to why cheetara followed lion-o?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #5932
L08e16o
Quote:
the first half of the post is legit (where Lion-O says he's happy for them, but then confronts Cheetara and runs off). Asked DN last night and he said it was, but he didn't know Ireland would get the show first. Don't know if the "trials" part is true because I hadn't seen that section so I never asked DN about it, but seeing how it's the same person who wrote it I tend to believe it.
What bothers me the most is it sounds like cheetara is ok with lion-o's death and they go after the SoO instead of confirming he is dead.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #5933
Balgus82
Quote:
Was that the answer to why cheetara followed lion-o?
from the post

"Then later Lion-O confronts Cheetara over all the times previously where she appeared to be getting closer to him and she reveals that Jaga asked her to look out for and help Lion-O, but that she does care about Lion-O, just as a close friend."

Last edited by Balgus82; 02-12-2012 at 01:57 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #5934
Balgus82
Quote:
What bothers me the most is it sounds like cheetara is ok with lion-o's death and they go after the SoO instead of confirming he is dead.
why would you think Cheetara is ok with his death? I didn't see the episode, but from what the dude said they knew he was dead and set off for the sword to finish Lion-O's mission. Would you want them to have his death be in vain?

Lets not jump to conclusions. We haven't seen the episode and we don't know how they reacted to it. All we have is a brief summary.

Last edited by Balgus82; 02-12-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #5935
L08e16o
Quote:
it said in the post that she followed Lion-O because Jaga asked her to look out for him or something.
Why couldn't MJ just answer that, that would be everyones first guess.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #5936
L08e16o
Quote:
why would you think Cheetara is ok with his death? I didn't see the episode, but from what the dude said they knew he was dead and set off for the sword to finish Lion-O's mission. Would you want them to have his death be in vain?
They can't finish the mission, No one can use the SoO like lion-o.

I would at least confirmed he is dead.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #5937
L08e16o
Tygra got everything he wanted.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #5938
L08e16o
Quote:

Lets not jump to conclusions. We haven't seen the episode and we don't know how they reacted to it. All we have is a brief summary.
DN comment is coming true.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #5939
Balgus82
Quote:
They can't finish the mission, No one can use the SoO like lion-o.

I would at least confirmed he is dead.
They didn't have to confirm he's dead because they already knew he was dead. Plus the person in the post said something about they had been captured after it happened.

Tygra can use the sword. From what DN told me any cat can use the sword, but it only would reach it's full potential in the right hands (Lion-O). Besides the important part about getting it back isn't so someone else can use it, it's so that Mumm-Ra can't.

The mission is to defeat Mumm-Ra and unite the animals. Would you want them to give up and not try? Just sit around and wait for Mumm-Ra to kill them? This is a battle situation. The mission is more important than mourning.

Last edited by Balgus82; 02-12-2012 at 02:13 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #5940
L08e16o
Quote:
They didn't have to confirm he's dead because they already knew he was dead. Plus the person in the post said something about they had been captured after it happened.

Tygra can use the sword. From what DN told me any cat can use the sword, but it only would reach it's full potential in the right hands (Lion-O). Besides the important part about getting it back isn't so someone else can use it, it's so that Mumm-Ra can't.

The mission is to defeat Mumm-Ra and unite the animals. Would you want them to give up and not try? Just sit around and wait for Mumm-Ra to kill them? This is a battle situation. The mission is more important than mourning.
Mummra can't use it. Remember there is a spell on it.

No, but they are not fazed about lion-o.

There is a lot of people who use this term don't leave any man behind. Without knowing he is dead, they left him behind.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #5941
L08e16o
Quote:

Do you have to have a facebook account to contact DN???
Old 02-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #5942
Balgus82
Quote:
Mummra can't use it. Remember there is a spell on it.

No, but they are not fazed about lion-o.
Mumm-Ra wouldn't keep trying to get the sword if that spell was impossible to break.

And again we don't know what their reactions are to what happened to Lion-O. We haven't seen the show. We just got a synopsis of what happened in the episode, not a whole play by play or a script. And the poster did say they were saddened by it, but were trying to stay strong for the kid's sake.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #5943
Balgus82
Quote:
Do you have to have a facebook account to DN???
I've posted it here before. Feel free to backtrack a bit and look for it.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #5944
L08e16o
Quote:
I've posted it here before. Feel free to backtrack a bit and look for it.
I found the link to the facebook, but is that his?

Sorry.

Do you have to have a facebook account or can I just e-mail him?

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 02:42 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #5945
Balgus82
Quote:
I found the link to the facebook, but is that his?

Sorry.

Do you have to have a facebook account or can I just e-mail him?
yeah it's his. think you have to have a fb account.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #5946
L08e16o
Quote:
Thanks.

That is one thing I didn't want to do.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #5947
L08e16o
Quote:
How were you able to PM him?
Old 02-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #5948
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Summary for trials sounds like it'll be one heck of a watch.

Seriously, to be a fly on the wall of the big wigs at Cartoon Network. What's the hold up? I want to think its coming back on the 3rd with Young Justice, but we have heard nothing to confirm it.

Are they promoting YJ's return on Cartoon Network?
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #5949
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Summary for trials sounds like it'll be one heck of a watch.

Seriously, to be a fly on the wall of the big wigs at Cartoon Network. What's the hold up? I want to think its coming back on the 3rd with Young Justice, but we have heard nothing to confirm it.

Are they promoting YJ's return on Cartoon Network?
UK is going to show the entire first season before we get 14.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #5950
Balgus82
Quote:
How were you able to PM him?
He's on my friends list.