TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Getting back into Thundercats has made me realize an oddity in my liking of the franchise. I love Thundercats, but at the same time I'm definitely not a cat person. I've always been a dog person. I can't be the only T-cat fan like this...can I?
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
It's similar to me in a way, I'm a HUUUUUGE Spider-Man fan... and I'm arachnophobic. I really hate Spiders. But yeah, that is kinda funny haha. I've always been a fan of cats (Dogs too) and I think it's part of what draws me in to the Thundercats.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
It's good to know I'm not the only one in a situation like this, lol. I got into Thundercats at a rather young age (it's really the first cartoon I remember watching and loving to death, lol), so I'm not really sure what got me into it. After T-cats it was Power Rangers, then Ninja Turtles, then Batman, then Transformers (which I've gotten back into), and now I'm getting back into Thundercats.

While I'm not a house cat kind of person, I have had a bit of a thing for big cats, so maybe that's why I was such a fan of Thundercats as a kid. Even now I've got a poster of a Tiger on the wall.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
rlw1984
Thunder Kitty
You're not alone. Even though I am a hardcore fan of the 2011 Thundercats, I am strictly a dog person. I don't care for cats very much, even though I have found myself drawn to a few movies/cartoons having to do with cats such as The Lion King, Garfield, Heathcliff, and even Puss in Boots from the Shrek franchise who is my favorite character from the films.
rlw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
rlw1984
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
It's good to know I'm not the only one in a situation like this, lol. I got into Thundercats at a rather young age (it's really the first cartoon I remember watching and loving to death, lol), so I'm not really sure what got me into it. After T-cats it was Power Rangers, then Ninja Turtles, then Batman, then Transformers (which I've gotten back into), and now I'm getting back into Thundercats.

While I'm not a house cat kind of person, I have had a bit of a thing for big cats, so maybe that's why I was such a fan of Thundercats as a kid. Even now I've got a poster of a Tiger on the wall.

You're not alone. For as long as I can remember I have always been a lover of dogs, I never cared very much for cats. However, over the years I have found myself very drawn to shows/movies that involved them such Garfield, Heathcliff, The Lion King and even Puss in Boots from the Shrek franchise who is actually my favorite character from the movies.

Last edited by rlw1984; 11-29-2011 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: I didn't like what I wrote.
rlw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
DecepticonSpike
My Cat Sits On My Head
I wouldn't worry about it. I like Scooby-Doo, but I'm terrified of big dogs.
DecepticonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote