Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So if the Classics do well who will we get next? (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=2718)

dollman ron 08-10-2011 11:29 PM

So if the Classics do well who will we get next?

So if the Classics line does well who will we get next? I'm hoping for Mumm-ra (The Ever-Living), and Cheetara.

omens619 08-10-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollman ron (Post 9781)
So if the Classics line does well who will we get next? I'm hoping for Mumm-ra (The Ever-Living), and Cheetara.

Panthro and Cheetara, more likely, or if they want to spend more time on developing a female figure Panthro and Mumm-ra, I hope we don't see the mutants before mumm-ra, have a feeling Mumm ra will be later, but the two kits would probably be the last to come out, pretty sure they'll go with the original characters first before we get a Pumyra, Lynxo and Bengali.

Tracer 08-11-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollman ron (Post 9781)

I can get behind that.

Ravenxl7 08-11-2011 10:52 AM

I also foresee the next wave being Panthro and Cheetara. Though personally, I'm hoping that the next couple of waves/sets have at least one villain in each of them. If they wouldn't want to release the two main versions of Mumm-Ra at retail, they could always make his mummy form a mail away figure like the original was. Also, instead of making them accessories to the other characters, I think a set of Snarf and Ma-Mutt would be interesting.

xander88 08-11-2011 02:20 PM

It's so hard to choose who I would want in wave 2 when it's only 2 per wave. Hopefully we may even get 3 or 4 for wave 2. I would really like Mumm-ra, Slithe and Grune. I am predicting that we will see Panthro and Cheetara next though. I already have Lion-o and Tygra plus the Icon heroes SDCC Mumm-ra with Ma-mutt staction figure. The classic figures are wonderful so far and it would be a real shame if they were not to continue with a figure line that they have started so well with.

Hyper Jaguar 08-11-2011 11:09 PM

I'm hoping for Panthro, Cheetara, and Mumm-Ra the Ever Living.

SaberKat 08-11-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper Jaguar (Post 9997)
I'm hoping for Panthro, Cheetara, and Mumm-Ra the Ever Living.

They already made Tygra.

Ravenxl7 08-11-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaberKat (Post 9998)
They already made Tygra.

:confused:...Hyper Jaguar didn't mention Tygra...

Hyper Jaguar 08-11-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 10001)
:confused:...Hyper Jaguar didn't mention Tygra...

I did, but I corrected the mistake. Sorry. :)

User897 08-12-2011 08:12 AM

Must. Have. Villains!

Mumm-Ra (in both forms) and any combination of mutants, baby!

dollman ron 08-12-2011 12:27 PM

I'd also like Snarf and Ma-Mutt in a two pack together as well as Willy-Kit and Willy-Kat in a two pack. Not just becauce of their size, but they kind of go as a pair anyway.

Darkliger 08-18-2011 06:58 PM

I want Wilykit and Wikykat... yeah I know chances of them are slim to none but still

Ravenxl7 08-18-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkliger (Post 11254)
I want Wilykit and Wikykat... yeah I know chances of them are slim to none but still

Considering the fact we're supposed to be getting eight Classics figures each year starting next year, the twin's aren't at all unlikely. Honestly, I would be surprised if they aren't released some time next year.

Lody 08-18-2011 09:16 PM

Panthro and Cheetara naturally

Kregermeister 08-18-2011 09:42 PM

Jackalman and Driller...... someone had to say it!

Monkian 08-20-2011 01:22 AM

Why not two villains? I'd have to go with S-S-Slythe and... Jackalman. What would be great is vehicles. I'd drop $50 on an up-sized Thundertank. Hell, I'd drop $70 on it, why not?

Darkliger 08-21-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 11263)
Considering the fact we're supposed to be getting eight Classics figures each year starting next year, the twin's aren't at all unlikely. Honestly, I would be surprised if they aren't released some time next year.

Really? I hadn't heard about that.

Pravus Prime 08-22-2011 02:28 AM

Mumm-Ra is a necessity in wave 2 as far as I'm concerned.

Thundera 08-22-2011 11:24 AM

I want Mumm-Ra, and Cheetara, one good guy (in this case girl) and one bad guy, I feel that is how the classics should go, wave three Panthro and Slythe, wave four I would hope for a Willykit and Willykat two pack and Jackalman, and the last wave for me would have to be Bengali and Pumyra ( and this is if they do the whole eight figures a year)

Blade Raider 08-22-2011 01:38 PM

If they were to make Kit and Kat, I don't want a 2-pack. I want both Kittens to come with their hoverboards and a flight stand for them. That won't happen in a 2-pack. If there's any budget left, add in creatures and/or accessories we wouldn't get otherwise.