Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Episode 15 Title Revealed (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=7932)

Joe Moore 11-14-2011 01:11 PM

Episode 15 Title Revealed

Let The Trials Begin As Thundercats Episode 15 Title Revealed

Ravenxl7 11-14-2011 01:38 PM

Should be interesting to see how the new show's trials compare to the original's. Especially since I doubt this'll be more than a two-parter.

Joe Moore 11-14-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 21224)
Should be interesting to see how the new show's trials compare to the original's. Especially since I doubt this'll be more than a two-parter.

From what I remember in an interview with the writers, I do believe it will only be a two-part thing.

xhavoc86 11-14-2011 02:16 PM

I both love and hate episodes like these... to be continues...love them for the great story (which it will most likely be) but hate them for the agonizing wait.

Zentron 11-14-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xhavoc86 (Post 21241)
I both love and hate episodes like these... to be continues...love them for the great story (which it will most likely be) but hate them for the agonizing wait.

Which is a great way to get people coming back ;)

adssse 11-14-2011 10:12 PM

Really looking forward to this!

Bengali of Thundera 11-15-2011 08:23 AM

Episode 15 is considered to be part of Seson 2 (if I'm correct)
Maybe it's just a roumor but since we already saw Linx-O making a brief camoe...Pumyra and Bengali will me making appearances too in S2. Of course I don't know if this is 100% thue or if it is thue, I don't know how big or small they will be but....In a desperate attempt for this to reach someone who can get this to Andrea Romano (cast director) and if the voice of Pumyra (in the case she will appear in the series) has not been chosen yet 'just let her know, at least for me (a highcore fan of her, would she consider voice actress Hynden Walch to voice Pumyra?'
I'm not asking for her to be Pumyra on the 2011/2012 show couse it's not sure if she will appear but I'm taking my chances! Either her or any other character in the show, I just can't get enough of Hynden's voice!!

Thank you

Ravenxl7 11-15-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Moore (Post 21238)
From what I remember in an interview with the writers, I do believe it will only be a two-part thing.

I think that's a good thing. Two-parters can be a slight annoyance as-is, but anything beyond that can be really annoying, unless they either play them really close to each other, or intend to show them as a movie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengali of Thundera (Post 21284)
Pumyra and Bengali will me making appearances too in S2...

I'm not sure about Bengali, but I know they've mentioned that Pumyra will be showing up at some point.

Yasraina 11-15-2011 01:05 PM

Let's hope that they will bring all the old thundercats to the new series it will be a blast.

Joe Moore 11-15-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengali of Thundera (Post 21284)
Episode 15 is considered to be part of Seson 2 (if I'm correct)

I originally assumed that as well. However, via WB, this is what I was sent (unedited) as the episode title.

‘Trials of Lion-O (Part One)’ – Season 1: 15