Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats General Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Upcoming interviews with Larry Kenney,Dan Norton,& More!! (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=23162)

Captn Cracka 07-07-2012 08:57 PM

Upcoming interviews with Larry Kenney,Dan Norton,& More!!

Ok so here is the deal, in the next upcoming weeks I am trying to puut something big together to help do my part in trying to help Save Thundercats. More information will be posted in the next few weeks. But I will be bringing to you interviews with many people who are part of Thundercats.

Guests/ interviews confirmed....
Larry Kenney
Matthew Mercer
Dan Norton
Marisha Rey

I have also talked to Michael Jelenic who is down to come on and do an interview. I,m currently speaking with Warner Bros. To try to set that up.

I'm doing my best to try to get more of the cast and crew of Thundercats to come on in an attempt to help rally all Thundercats fans worldwide and to get exposure to people who may not know the shows current situation.

Ill bring you more information when I have it as well as links. If you have questions you would like ask. Please post them here and I will try to take some of the best ones and include them in the interviews. **PLEASE KEEP ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS RESPECTFUL. EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS BEEN EAGER TO BE A PART OF THIS AND HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE AND EXCITED TO DO THIS.***

adssse 07-07-2012 09:32 PM

Great thought! I am really looking forward to hearing/reading these...

Captn Cracka 07-07-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adssse (Post 58064)
Great thought! I am really looking forward to hearing/reading these...

You will be able to listen and watch these interviews. The plans are for them to all bedone via skype. I've discussed it with everyone involved and we all agree that video is the best way to go. Everyone I have talked with so far wants to be part of this for the fans! And I (as well as they) feel video is the best way to go!

krazycp 07-07-2012 10:07 PM

Well, not to be crass, but my number 1 question is:

What is the status of the show and the toys?

Captn Cracka 07-07-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazycp (Post 58066)
Well, not to be crass, but my number 1 question is:

What is the status of the show and the toys?

You are by no means being crass, that question is goin to be flat out asked to everryone.

CreepySariFan 07-08-2012 04:53 AM

Got my fingers crossed for good news...

WingDagger 07-15-2012 12:38 PM

All I can think of to say is that I'd like you to convey that there is a lot of love out there for this franchise, and the current incarnation of it. There's a ton of reasons as to why, in terms of of actual numbers, the 'toon and the toys are falling behind expectations, and I'm sure a lot of people involved are well aware of these reasons. Inconsistent time slots for the show, non-inclusion of time-slip viewing (ie, PVR'd episodes) for the ratings and poor selection of characters (and worse distribution) for the toys, etc. have all conspired against the 2011 reboot, but it's undeniable that when this show has been good, it's been damned good!