Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Pics Classics Lion-O and Tygra (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=551)

Joe Moore 03-11-2011 06:51 PM

New Pics Classics Lion-O and Tygra

Thundercats Classics Lion-O and Tygra New Images

LionO84 03-11-2011 07:07 PM

Oh man these look awesome!! I can't wait to get them and future classics now!

JohnnyAngel77 03-11-2011 07:25 PM

I hope we get a fairly extensive line with the Classics. Being released 2 per wave though, I dunno.

Joe Moore 03-11-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel77 (Post 2689)
I hope we get a fairly extensive line with the Classics. Being released 2 per wave though, I dunno.

Makes it easier to afford though. At least for me.

Jackalman 03-11-2011 08:59 PM

i could just eat them up! hahahaha

JohnnyAngel77 03-11-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Moore (Post 2694)
Makes it easier to afford though. At least for me.

Oh, I agree. I love that these are only 2 to a wave and the 6" are only 3 to a wave. Much easier on the wallet. They would just have to release a lot of waves to give us all the true Classics. I assume that the toyline will last as long as the cartoon, right? If that's the case and it goes on for a few years, we could see a decent number of characters in the Classics line. At least the core TCats, Mumm-ra, and maybe the main 3 mutants. I could be content with that.

And that's aiming small. I have high expectations for the cartoon after seeing the preview clips and learning some of the voice actors.

Joe Moore 03-12-2011 09:54 AM

I really am looking forward to these figures. I might wind up pre-ordering them to guarantee I get them when they're initially released.

GK Punk 03-12-2011 10:02 AM

I'm also considering that as well. I've never ordered from Entertainment Earth before, and I've never pre-ordered from BBTS so I'm not sure which is the best to go with. Any recommendations?

Joe Moore 03-12-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GK Punk (Post 2714)
I'm also considering that as well. I've never ordered from Entertainment Earth before, and I've never pre-ordered from BBTS so I'm not sure which is the best to go with. Any recommendations?

I've had pleasant experiences with both. Best bet is to compare prices between the two to see which is the best for your wallet.

Icespark 03-12-2011 03:19 PM

Both of these two are must-owns for me!

How I hope that Bandai releases all ten Thundercats! :D I'll be happy if I can have a collection of all ten, plus Snarf, and the two versions of Mumm-Ra. Maybe a Hachiman, too, though, after the Thundercats themselves are made. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GK Punk (Post 2714)

I'll be happy to recommend BBTS! In all the years I've purchased from them, they've never once cheated me, and have always had excellent customer service. Their pricing may be occasionally high, but, I find their customer service to be worth the trade-off. The P-O-L storage bin feature is great too, as it saves on shipping. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Moore (Post 2715)
I've had pleasant experiences with both. Best bet is to compare prices between the two to see which is the best for your wallet.

I've never purchased from Eneteratinment Earth, but, if you recommend them, I'll read through their listings. I'd be happy to add another store to my safe shopping list! :)

DESTRO 03-13-2011 08:43 AM

There are going into my collection for sure.

ponygt 03-13-2011 01:16 PM

Awesome!!! Cannont wait to get these! Tygra and Grune were always my favs! Wonder if we will see the samurai dude?

BLACK SWAN 03-13-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel77 (Post 2702)
Oh, I agree. I love that these are only 2 to a wave and the 6" are only 3 to a wave. Much easier on the wallet.

Good. Hopefully in the next wave we will see a Cheetara or Mumm-Ra .:D

Pravus Prime 03-13-2011 03:09 PM

Nice, very nice.

Pink Panthro 03-13-2011 03:15 PM

tigra looks odd to me, maybe there was a bad application of paint on the eyes...but by god lion-o looks fantastic. i don't like the 2 hand thing personally, i guarantee i'm going to lose it.

JohnnyAngel77 03-13-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACK SWAN (Post 2744)
Good. Hopefully in the next wave we will see a Cheetara or Mumm-Ra .:D

I'm hoping for Pantrho but will gladly take any of them. I'd love to know how far out the line is planned so far.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Panthro (Post 2747)
tigra looks odd to me, maybe there was a bad application of paint on the eyes...but by god lion-o looks fantastic. i don't like the 2 hand thing personally, i guarantee i'm going to lose it.

I like it but, there is a good chance I'll put the hands on I like and the others will get lost in a box somewhere for a few years.

GrenadierStinny 03-13-2011 08:03 PM

Can't wait to get these! They looks a thousand times better than the original LJN line (which I was also disappointed in as a kid.)

But I wish that Tigra had the same mid-torso articulation that Lion-O seems to have. I wonder if the others will have it or not.

Razorclaw 03-28-2011 06:49 PM

When are these figures coming out?