Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Buy Sell Trade (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Selling my 6" Tygra (unopened, MOC) (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=18101)

Mongor 04-28-2012 03:23 PM

Selling my 6" Tygra (unopened, MOC)

I don't really want to but my favorite band is coming to town and tickets aren't cheap. I'd rather go see them than open this toy for display.
Before you bash me I'll be up front, I'm price gouging. I'm a dick but a dick with a reason. Gotta pay for that ticket. I'm selling Tygra with an unopened MOC 6" Lion-O for the price of a ticket ($60 + $7.00 for shipping). If you're interested, PM me. I'd rather a forum member gets it before I just put it on Ebay for the Buy It Now price.
Will only accept Paypal.
I'll be at work but will respond to PM's in the order I receive them when I get a break or get home tonight.
Don't hate me. I'm just trying to get to a show.
*U.S. shipping only*

krazycp 04-28-2012 03:55 PM

What show?

cosmOthunderKats2610 04-28-2012 04:36 PM

There is a sale thread

Mongor 04-28-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazycp (Post 48000)
What show?

Dream Theater. I've never missed an area show since 1991.

Mongor 04-28-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmOthunderKats2610 (Post 48007)
There is a sale thread

Thanks. I missed that.

test 04-28-2012 04:56 PM

Just messaged u mongor ..... :-)

Mongor 04-28-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test (Post 48012)
Just messaged u mongor ..... :-)

I replied. :)

Mongor 04-29-2012 01:41 PM

Bump.
He's going on Ebay tomorrow if no takers. Last chance.

Tracer 04-29-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongor (Post 48009)
Dream Theater. I've never missed an area show since 1991.

Well, since its Dream Theater we can forgive ya ;)

Mongor 04-29-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracer (Post 48112)
Well, since its Dream Theater we can forgive ya ;)

Hell yeah, another Dream Theater fan. There's 2 of us here! lol

Mongor 04-29-2012 02:48 PM

Tygra is up on Yardsellr now if anyone is interested.
Yarsellr is a newer, easier and cheaper site than Ebay. They have some Thundercats merch there. I'd recommend checking them out just for a new place to gets your toys, etc.
If you store your daily free photons (like their version of Xbox points) you'll quickly be able to get great discounts. I bought the He-Man 2001 DVD for $1 there after cashing my photons in.
My Tygra w/Lion-O:
http://yardsellr.com/for_sale?utm_co...ed-moc-3168018

yardsellr.com

Dr Kain 04-29-2012 11:39 PM

I'll give you $15 for Tygra plus shipping and tax. Why? Because that is what he will be sold for in stores, and that is all he is worth to me.

Mongor 04-30-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Kain (Post 48176)
I'll give you $15 for Tygra plus shipping and tax. Why? Because that is what he will be sold for in stores, and that is all he is worth to me.

I could care less what he's worth to you.
I think I'll take the big money like this one is doing now:

Bandai Thundercats Tygra 6'' inch Figure from Bandai Mint in Box! | eBay

And for the record, I see your posts here. I wouldn't sell you shit. Ever. You're the only one on this forum I feel that way about. Good job.

Go troll elsewhere.
*Update- Just found the ignore feature on here. Adios Dr.Kain. No longer can I see your negativity and crap attitude ruining thread after thread on this otherwise great site. Feel free to talk shit but I won't be responding because I won't be seeing you. It's just like you don't exist. I like it. Wish I'd done this sooner.*

Mongor 04-30-2012 03:11 AM

Just so you know Dr. Kain, Tygra was on Ebay for a whole 7 minutes before bringing me $72.00 w/Buy It Now.

Dream Theater, here I come. :)

Dr Kain 05-03-2012 08:05 AM

Well guess what? I wouldn't buy from you because I don't need my ebay feedback tarnished by scumbag scalpers like you. Your kind isn't worth handing my money to. Go scalp somewhere else that isn't related to the line you only care about profit. You would make a great 4Kid$ employee.

fordjuse 05-12-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongor (Post 48193)
I could care less what he's worth to you.
I think I'll take the big money like this one is doing now:

Bandai Thundercats Tygra 6'' inch Figure from Bandai Mint in Box! | eBay

And for the record, I see your posts here. I wouldn't sell you shit. Ever. You're the only one on this forum I feel that way about. Good job.

Go troll elsewhere.
*Update- Just found the ignore feature on here. Adios Dr.Kain. No longer can I see your negativity and crap attitude ruining thread after thread on this otherwise great site. Feel free to talk shit but I won't be responding because I won't be seeing you. It's just like you don't exist. I like it. Wish I'd done this sooner.*

Hey man, I AGREE with you totally. This FOOL DR. Kain had issue when 6" Cheetra came out. Damn CHEAP A$$ that likes to vent for sympathy. I had issues with him. Others have too. Sell for the market value and make as MUCH as you want. Let him sit there and CRY without RARE figures. LOL. Best of luck on your sales.

Mongor 05-13-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordjuse (Post 50476)
Hey man, I AGREE with you totally. This FOOL DR. Kain had issue when 6" Cheetra came out. Damn CHEAP A$$ that likes to vent for sympathy. I had issues with him. Others have too. Sell for the market value and make as MUCH as you want. Let him sit there and CRY without RARE figures. LOL. Best of luck on your sales.

Thanks for the support bro. He's just a little bitch but now that I found the ignore feature the site has been much better for me. Just ignore him as well. I sold that Tygra in 4 minutes on Ebay. I felt a little bad about the gouging but I just asked for the price of a Dream Theater ticket so I almost feel like I traded for it. I see they're selling for $150.00 on Ebay! Crazy!