Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Toys (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Who Thinks Hasbro Should Bring Back MASK? (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=299)

ThunderTomkat21 02-10-2011 02:53 PM

Who Thinks Hasbro Should Bring Back MASK?

FUCK YEA, I do! MASK was awesome! I never had the toys but I played with some when I was young!

I want MOAR Mobile Armored Super KICK ASS toys!

Grune the Destroyer 02-14-2011 05:44 AM

Definitely. MASK was a wonderful part of my childhood, and I still have all the toys. I'd settle for reissues, but all-new stuff... bring it on! Get to it Hasbro.

Shishard 02-15-2011 07:53 AM

Definitely a good idea....pay attention HAsbro!

trebleshot 02-15-2011 10:48 AM

I would love a M.A.S.K. revival. Reissues, new toys - whatever.

I think Hasbro's been toying with the idea for some time now. Matt Trakker appeared in the G.I.Joe 25th line and TF Stealth Force toys have (roughly) the same vehicle gimmick (look at Stealth Force Prime and tell me that doesn't remind you of the Rhino).

Bravestarr 02-15-2011 11:12 AM

I would spend money on any and all products.

GK Punk 02-18-2011 10:31 PM

I'd love that. That Matt Trakker figure they released a couple of years back just made me want them more. They could even do them 25A Style!

Ratar-O 02-19-2011 11:26 AM

I would love to see MASK back in action. In fact they could even merge them further into the G.I. Joe line if they didn't want to kick the line off separately.

racerguy76 02-19-2011 07:59 PM

It would be nice if they were the same size as GI Joe too.

topnotch97 03-01-2011 12:32 PM

if they can pull it off first by putting out a cartoon series, i say go ahead.

Thundera 08-14-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerguy76 (Post 1895)
It would be nice if they were the same size as GI Joe too.

Agreed! I have/always will be a HUGE M.A.S.K fan, and would love to see either some reissues, or some reboot toys... And as for a new cartoon I say HECK YES and if we can't get that then at-least bring the old one back at night, I have seen almost all of my childhood cartoons make a comeback (G.I.Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Batman, Star Wars, Teen Age Mutant Turtles, and now Thundercats) Now all I am waiting for is M.A.S.K and Zelda!

omens619 08-15-2011 01:08 PM

It might happen, they're rereleasing the cartoon series on dvd this fall/winter.

Steevy Maximus 09-02-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratar-O (Post 1886)
I would love to see MASK back in action. In fact they could even merge them further into the G.I. Joe line if they didn't want to kick the line off separately.

As is, I strongly suspect that if Joe's next movie outing fails to really drive some real brand growth, I think we could very well see an aggressive MASK revival.
Truthfully, MASK has many of the same strengths as Joe, as well as some key strengths from Transformers, but none of the socio-political baggage GI Joe unfortunately has. As is, Hasbro could do the revival in 3.75, and rework the series to focus on smaller vehicles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebleshot (Post 1649)
I would love a M.A.S.K. revival. Reissues, new toys - whatever.

I think Hasbro's been toying with the idea for some time now. Matt Trakker appeared in the G.I.Joe 25th line and TF Stealth Force toys have (roughly) the same vehicle gimmick (look at Stealth Force Prime and tell me that doesn't remind you of the Rhino).

And don't forget the GI Joe Sigma Six 2.5 line from some years ago. I think it could have been a great extension of the brand had they not screwed up the figure packs. What good are getting all those vehicles if half the figures can't USE them.

poisoncow 09-02-2011 08:46 PM

I'd be all over M.A.S.K if I weren't collecting Transformers, Thundercats, and the Matty Voltron.

PANTHRO HOOO 09-06-2011 01:23 AM

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...U/IMAG0389.jpg
Let me know if you guys need any of these.