Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats General Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thundercat Chest Logo (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=4827)

Tcat 09-06-2011 02:05 PM

Thundercat Chest Logo

Hey everyone, Im new to the forum...

Just wanted to point out something, and I dunno if it has been discussed previously here in the forum but...

Have you noticed that the thundercat logo/symbol is missing from the chest (or belts) of the characters?

I have noticed there is a space, a red circle placed exactly where the symbol is supposed to be... Which makes me question, will the symbol appear somewhere in the series in all 6 characters?

Cuz the toys do have the symbol, and so did the 80's cartoon...

I mean, once the symbol appears, if it does, it will add a more Thundercat feeling and identity to the characters, which will be great!

Any ideas or opinions towards the missing logo/symbol?

SirSapphire 09-06-2011 02:51 PM

Interesting note: once Grune sides with Mumm-Ra his chest crystal suddenly has Mumm-Ra's twin snakes symbol on it.
My guess is they're going to get the Thundercats logo later either after or right before they defeat Mumm-Ra.

nitewing73 09-06-2011 04:09 PM

I've been wondering about this as well and wondering when it's going to happen.

crackus 09-06-2011 05:35 PM

I'm guessing.. after lion o's trials..

Pravus Prime 09-07-2011 06:46 AM

I'd expect there's a story and purpose behind the symbols that hasn't been unlocked/earned yet that will happen in future episodes. Much like how at this point, only Cheetara, who has faith in Lion-O's eyes lit up when Lion-O made the Thundercats call in the last episode.

Ravenxl7 09-07-2011 10:46 AM

I could be wrong, but my guess is that it's more of a production thing. Leave that detail out, so they can add detail to other parts of what we're watching (same goes for why the eye itself only has detail when the show focuses on it specifically). Though maybe it is something that'll come as the show progresses. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tcat 09-07-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pravus Prime (Post 15112)
that will happen in future episodes. Much like how at this point, only Cheetara, who has faith in Lion-O's eyes lit up when Lion-O made the Thundercats call in the last episode.

It could be a pretty logic guess that the symbol will appear when all 5 (or 6 if we consider Snarf :p) members declare their faith in Liono... Cuz you are right about the fact that Chetara was the only one who's eyes lit to Liono's call, and in the original 80's show all of the Tcat's eyes did the same. When that happens, it will be pretty epic.

But also, as SirSapphire states, it could appear when Mumm-ra is defeated..

Pretty good guess by all of you, I honestly cant wait for the symbol to appear and for their eyes to light up in the call of Liono.

Balgus82 09-07-2011 11:49 AM

I asked the crew tumblr blog about this quite a while ago. They said it was for both technical and story reasons. I assume they'll get the symbols later.