Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wave 2 Deluxe - What is the deal? (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=16399)

krazycp 04-08-2012 01:15 PM

Wave 2 Deluxe - What is the deal?

I know I've posted about this before, but it seems to me there is no reason these shouldn't be out by now.

However, there have been no sightings. I think there has been a couple Ebay sightings.

I've also noticed these have been pulled from store websites. So I'm wondering if we are ever going to see these?

Mongor 04-08-2012 02:00 PM

Forbidden Planet had Slithe and they have Panthro now.

daytimeninja 04-08-2012 02:59 PM

I haven't seen them anywhere in my state, and I've been to all the major cities in the past couple of months.

It's really a shame as I would buy Claudus and Slithe instantly.

NateHups 04-08-2012 03:38 PM

I have got a set of deluxe wave 2 on the way from Entertainment Earth

Ravenxl7 04-08-2012 04:03 PM

Maybe they decided to delay the full release of wave two due to the gap in the show, and it's just taking them longer than expected to get things moving again, or something like that.

Patience people, patience.

RichardC 04-09-2012 07:54 PM

On that entertainment earth order it says panthro liono and mumm ra or did they confirm its Slithe?

Tracer 04-10-2012 08:58 AM

Different listing, Slithe is sold out now :(

RichardC 04-10-2012 04:49 PM

Well.........DAMN!

Sword of Omens 04-26-2012 01:26 AM

Claudus has been showing up here but no deluxe Slithe or Storm Charger. My state is usually one the last to get stuff.

krazycp 05-01-2012 12:55 PM

Well, I thought would update this. I got my wave 2 deluxe Slithe and Panthro today from Entertainment Earth. I wonder if we'll ever see them in stores? Either way, Slithe looks better than I thought, but I still wish they hadn't gone with the gimmick and instead just made his arms normal.

Kregermeister 05-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazycp (Post 48418)
Well, I thought would update this. I got my wave 2 deluxe Slithe and Panthro today from Entertainment Earth. I wonder if we'll ever see them in stores? Either way, Slithe looks better than I thought, but I still wish they hadn't gone with the gimmick and instead just made his arms normal.

Same here. I really like this figure. I dont even care if his arms look stupid, im just happy we have him! I doubt hes going to make it to stores since most stores are no longer ordering Thundercats product.

Also was shocked at the package change. Might actually keep the extra Lion-O cause he looks cool in the box like this.

krazycp 05-01-2012 01:42 PM

Yeah, I noticed the package change too. I think they look better than the Wave 1 deluxe. I was also trying to figure out what to do with the extra Lion-O. I guess for now I'll keep him.

krazycp 05-01-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kregermeister (Post 48427)
Same here. I really like this figure. I dont even care if his arms look stupid, im just happy we have him! I doubt hes going to make it to stores since most stores are no longer ordering Thundercats product.

Also was shocked at the package change. Might actually keep the extra Lion-O cause he looks cool in the box like this.

I have to ask, what is the story behind your avatar of snarf? LOL

Kregermeister 05-01-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazycp (Post 48428)
Yeah, I noticed the package change too. I think they look better than the Wave 1 deluxe. I was also trying to figure out what to do with the extra Lion-O. I guess for now I'll keep him.

Save him and get him autographed by Will whenever he does a con. Probably what im gunna do with mine.

LOL my avatar is from a ebay auction of a Snarf bootleg from Argentina. Ya know the ones they try to pass off as official? Yeah... if LJN figures looked like that im sure all of us woulda never had them lol! :D It looks like he did a ton of blow, meth and coffee before the picture!