Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Sightings (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Michigan Thundercats Sightings (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=148)

Tony_Bacala 02-05-2011 09:38 PM

Michigan Thundercats Sightings

Use this thread to post what you find, and where! Let your fellow collectors know what's up. Minor local discussion is ok, but try to keep it focused on the toys and finding them locally.

Thunderian 02-11-2011 01:38 PM

I'm glad there is now a board for Thundercats. Another favorite show/Toy line of mine!!! Can't wait to find all the cool new toys!!!

Pravus Prime 02-12-2011 02:25 AM

Welcome to all Michiganders!

Pravus Prime 08-06-2011 09:42 PM

I guess I get to be the first to report. TRU at 14 and John-R has some of everything. Regular and deluxe small scale figures, the sword, the tiny sword and tiny gauntlet, the Thundertank, and the classic figures.

Unfortunately they only had Tigra left from the Classic figures, no Lion-O.

The 6 inch new series Mumm-Ra tempted me for some time, but I passed.

Might Beyond Sight 08-10-2011 07:57 PM

Hey hey my fellow thundarians! the TRU on masonic and gratiot (roseville) has them all except 4 in. cheetara tonight. Still have a classics lion-o after i picked one up. Go get em!

dbox183 08-11-2011 04:44 AM

Just joined the forum myself -- Went to the TRU off Schoenherr (Lakeside Circle) day before last and did not see them, nor did I see a shelf space set for them. Went to K-Mart on Garfield today, found nothing, and same for Target on 14 & Gratiot. Looking for the 4" mainly (Ordered 6" off Amazon, and Classics off Entertainment Earth), and possibly one Tygra classic to open for display. Good luck everyone!

dbox183 08-11-2011 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Might Beyond Sight (Post 9756)
Hey hey my fellow thundarians! the TRU on masonic and gratiot (roseville) has them all except 4 in. cheetara tonight. Still have a classics lion-o after i picked one up. Go get em!

Did they have the 14" Mezco figure also, or just the Bandai figures? I know double posting is typically a no-no on forums, so I apologize in advance.

Might Beyond Sight 08-11-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbox183 (Post 9807)
Did they have the 14" Mezco figure also, or just the Bandai figures? I know double posting is typically a no-no on forums, so I apologize in advance.

My bad. No mezco, just bandai. Good luck hunting!

Dedboy 08-11-2011 12:38 PM

Found a bit of everything at the TRU in Kalamazoo and Jackson...no 14" Mezco Lion-O though! Happy hunting!!! :]

dbox183 08-15-2011 12:53 PM

Finally a bit of good news -- TRU at Schoenherr and Hall (Sterling Heights) had nothing on the shelf, so I decided to ask an employee if they had any of the new Thundercats line. I guess the day before they put out some, and I didn't see any on the shelf, so I asked if he could check the Roseville store for me -- He said he'd do that AND look in the back. Found a box of 4" figures unopened! I took Lion-O, Cheetara, Tygra, and Panthro - but the rest were going on the shelf.

All they had was that box of 4" -- No Classics, 6", Mezco, Deluxe, etc., etc. - Hope this helps someone!

Dedboy 08-20-2011 10:27 AM

Found some more of the Bandai stuff at Walmart on 9th St in Kalamazoo last week!

dbox183 08-20-2011 07:36 PM

TRU on Gratiot and Masonic (Roseville) finally had some stuff in -- Some 4", some 6", Large Role Playing Sword, all of the smaller vehicles, and the Thundertank.

Tracer 08-24-2011 12:33 PM

Livonia TRU had Classics and 6" 2011 T-cats yesterday. Still nothing at Wal-mart or K-mart around here

Pravus Prime 09-02-2011 08:56 AM

Just FYI, the Wal-mart at 14 and Van Dyke has Thundercats on the shelves, though they seem to be going through them fast.

Haru of the Takaguro Dojo 11-29-2011 12:00 AM

Has anyone seen the Classics 8 inch Lion-o anywhere?

adssse 11-29-2011 07:59 PM

I had seen the Classic 8" Liono at Walmart in Okemos, but that was a few weeks ago. The toysrus also had some.

Haru of the Takaguro Dojo 11-29-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adssse (Post 22758)
I had seen the Classic 8" Liono at Walmart in Okemos, but that was a few weeks ago. The toysrus also had some.

No kidding?! I had no idea Walfart's sold them. I thought they were Toys r us exclusives only! Thanks! Now I know to check different stores other than just TRU.

Tracer 11-29-2011 11:31 PM

There is always this if you don't feel like burning the gas.

Amazon.com: ThunderCats Lion-O 8" Collector Figure Classic: Toys & Games

Pravus Prime 11-30-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haru of the Takaguro Dojo (Post 22667)
Has anyone seen the Classics 8 inch Lion-o anywhere?

I haven't been there in a while, but the Walmart at 14 and Van Dyke used to have several pegs of them.

Walmart and TRU are both major distributors, Target won't carry the line in stores until next year.

Haru of the Takaguro Dojo 12-04-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pravus Prime (Post 22788)
I haven't been there in a while, but the Walmart at 14 and Van Dyke used to have several pegs of them.

Walmart and TRU are both major distributors, Target won't carry the line in stores until next year.

That one used to be my favorite to go to, but now I live too far away from it. They always had their shelves overflowing with hard to find toys.

Might Beyond Sight 12-26-2011 05:09 PM

The target in sterling heights (15 mile and Van Dyke) has one of both of the new 6" classics Lion-O and Mumm-Ra. I left both and forgot to check the price. The paint job looks better on this lion-o, but I still wasn't interested.

Pravus Prime 12-31-2011 05:09 PM

The Target at 14 and John-4 also has (had?) some of the 6 inch classics and a few deluxe and regular 4 inch figures.

Might Beyond Sight 01-09-2012 04:30 PM

The Walmart in Lansing, MI (on Lake Lansing Rd) has 6 in classics and the new 12" gold suit Lion-O.

Tracer 01-09-2012 05:24 PM

Target in Dearborn Heights has the 6" classics now too.

Dedboy 01-20-2012 05:58 PM

New 6 inch Classics and 12 inch Armor of Omens at Walmart on 9th St in Kalamazoo! :]

JTKranix 03-14-2012 09:22 AM

So this is a couple of weeks old now - I didn't know there was a sightings thread. I picked up the Mumm-Ra Storm Charger at the Fowlerville Wal-Mart. The Howell Wal-Mart had a bunch of 8" Classic Tygra's on clearance for $8.40 - no Lion-O's.

Fowlerville had the Claudus wave at some point, only things left were the v2 Lion-O. I did see the Claudus wave at the West Lansing Wal-Mart this past weekend, they had v2 Lion-O, v2 Panthro and Mumm-Ra. Claudus was already gone. I picked him up almost two months ago at the West Lansing Wal-Mart but haven't seen him since.

JTKranix 03-14-2012 09:26 AM

Oh, also - The Charlotte Wal-Mart had no Thundercats stuff at all. Not even the little Sword of Omens. They had no peg space labeled for them either, weird!

adssse 03-14-2012 09:19 PM

Thanks for the info. I almost stopped at the Fowlerville Walmart on my way down I96 over the weekend. Unfortunately I had a little fender bender and never made it over there.

Might Beyond Sight 06-14-2012 01:26 PM

If anyone is seeing 4" thundercats figs on clearance, could you please list the prices? I am thinking about getting into the 4" scale because there are more characters and possibly good prices. Thanks!

adssse 06-14-2012 10:09 PM

I believe the Lansing Target had the 4" wave 1 for $5.99

Might Beyond Sight 06-20-2012 09:10 PM

Hey everyone. I have just pre-ordered a case of 4 of the modern 6" figures (1 Lion-o, 1-Cheetara, 2-Tygra's) on BBTS. I only want one Tygra and one Cheetara out of the 4 figures. If someone here is interested in the remaining Tygra and/or Lion-O and lives close to East Lansing/Lansing or Metro Detroit area (near Roseville or Sterling Heights), I would be willing to meet-up with you and sell you the figures. I will use this method of transaction only because I do not use paypal. Once I obtain the case, I will sell the Tygra for $20 and the Lion-O for $15. If you are interested, please PM me and we can work something out. The first person that PM's me will get the first opportunity at buying the figure(s). Take care.

Tracer 06-20-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Might Beyond Sight (Post 56316)
Hey everyone. I have just pre-ordered a case of 4 of the modern 6" figures (1 Lion-o, 1-Cheetara, 2-Tygra's) on BBTS. I only want one Tygra and one Cheetara out of the 4 figures. If someone here is interested in the remaining Tygra and/or Lion-O and lives close to East Lansing/Lansing or Metro Detroit area (near Roseville or Sterling Heights), I would be willing to meet-up with you and sell you the figures. I will use this method of transaction only because I do not use paypal. Once I obtain the case, I will sell the Tygra for $20 and the Lion-O for $15. If you are interested, please PM me and we can work something out. The first person that PM's me will get the first opportunity at buying the figure(s). Take care.

Cool of you to offer

Might Beyond Sight 06-21-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Might Beyond Sight (Post 56316)

UPDATE: The offer for my remaining Tygra is no longer available.