Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Legacy preview (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=4405)

Balgus82 08-30-2011 03:39 PM

Legacy preview

via MTVGeek...

Huge Spoiler warning!!!

Silverhawks and Tigersharks!!!

"Lion-O travels into the Book of Omens to live out his ancestor's past as Leo, who led the rebellion against Mumm-Ra millenia ago. The origin of the stones and the cat's relationship to Mumm-Ra and the other animals is finally revealed!"

EXCLUSIVE: ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip ‘Legacy’ Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks! ยป MTV Geek

Grune the Warrior 08-30-2011 04:25 PM

SPOILERS

Vultures and Jackals in the preview too. and Mon-Star!

Saint Phe 08-30-2011 04:27 PM

Hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnngggggghhhh!!! I'm wiggin' out, guys!

Ravenxl7 08-30-2011 04:27 PM

Very unexpected, but sounds like it'll be a really good episode. Sort of reminiscent of Return to Thundera. Nice cameo for both Silverhawks and Tigersharks. Though I'm not sure if that is a Silverhawk on the bottom left screen, or one of Vultureman's species. Should be interesting to learn more of Mumm-Ra's origins and the "war stones".

Can't wait to see the full episode. Definitely not one to miss.

nomad16 08-30-2011 04:52 PM

this is very interesting I just saw the teaser and Im loving what I see all those thunder tanks damn!!!!

Vinson 08-30-2011 06:20 PM

This episode looks really cool. That army of Thundertanks was boss

ThundercatsRules 08-30-2011 06:47 PM

This clip played with my mind and mayed me say " WHAT"!!!

Eduardo 08-30-2011 07:26 PM

Oh.

Oh.

Nice cameos... now please that these help for getting Silverhawks Part 2 & Tigersharks released!

Saint Phe 08-30-2011 08:46 PM

So awesome. And doesn't Mon-Star kinda look like a lion? I mean, he always did, but it really stood out in that shot.

Tracer 08-30-2011 11:08 PM

So AWESOME! It looks like Steevy Maximus may have called it dead on.

The Ever Living 08-30-2011 11:33 PM

Sweeeeeeet!

Joe Moore 08-31-2011 06:49 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Beast Arrow 08-31-2011 07:17 AM

That is so Mon*Star on Mumm-Ra's screen. This makes me wonder if there really is a connection between the two in this continuity.

Even the Tiger Sharks made a nice little cameo. Honestly, every time we are led to believe each new episode is the best, the next one surpasses the previous.

prime01 08-31-2011 07:23 AM

Where r the SilverHawks? Don't care if they change there back story just want them to look like the old cartoon.

Beast Arrow 08-31-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prime01 (Post 13901)
Where r the SilverHawks? Don't care if they change there back story just want them to look like the old cartoon.

Wait until at least the next episode, "Legacy", airs. They do not want to spoil too much until then.

blueeyedkitty 08-31-2011 08:53 AM

wow- and man...

Looks awesome!! can't wait to see this- and for Lion-o to pretend to be Leo and call the person who killed his father "my lord"...man...that must have been tough

Pianofighter 08-31-2011 09:32 AM

So awesome :)

soundwave810 08-31-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beast Arrow (Post 13900)
That is so Mon*Star on Mumm-Ra's screen. This makes me wonder if there really is a connection between the two in this continuity.

Even the Tiger Sharks made a nice little cameo. Honestly, every time we are led to believe each new episode is the best, the next one surpasses the previous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinson (Post 13827)
This episode looks really cool. That army of Thundertanks was boss

^YES, THESE!!

Dare I say, Thundercats is THE BEST remake of the 21st century!

Ancai 08-31-2011 10:24 AM

I am looking forward to seeing how this mental time travel is working. Is he just along for the ride? Is he in control (it's not real time travel, it's some kind of simulation?)? Is Lion-O just standing blankly, staring at the book while the others worry? Very curious.

...Leo is really pretty, not gonna lie.

Weapon XIX 08-31-2011 10:31 AM

HOLY. HELL. That is awesome! Man I hope that means that Bandai somehow weaves Tigersharks and Silverhawks into the toyline!

LordLionO 08-31-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weapon XIX (Post 13926)
HOLY. HELL. That is awesome! Man I hope that means that Bandai somehow weaves Tigersharks and Silverhawks into the toyline!

My sentiments exactly, I want some new Silverhawks!!

propazoid 08-31-2011 10:57 AM

WOW!

I'm such a huge Silverhawks fan as well, I was praying they would somehow add them into the show, thought that would NEVER happen! This is too good to be true. I hope we at least get a full episode with them involved!

-Zoid

Blade Raider 08-31-2011 11:30 AM

Dear Thundercats.ws New Team,

Stop putting spoilers in your news titles. The title of this news reads "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." If it was just front paged, it could be avoided, but it's on EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE. If I look a little to the right on any page of this site, I see spoilers. You just ruined the surprise for everyone.

And just to clearify, I am NOT saying these previews shouldn't be front paged. They should be, they're news, but there's no reason to put spoilers in the title itself. It should read "ThunderCats Episode 7 Legacy Clip (SPOILERS)."

Joe Moore 08-31-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade Raider (Post 13936)
Dear Thundercats.ws New Team,

Stop putting spoilers in your news titles. The title of this news reads "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." If it was just front paged, it could be avoided, but it's on EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE. If I look a little to the right on any page of this site, I see spoilers. You just ruined the surprise for everyone.

And just to clearify, I am NOT saying these previews shouldn't be front paged. They should be, they're news, but there's no reason to put spoilers in the title itself. It should read "ThunderCats Episode 7 Legacy Clip (SPOILERS)."

Officially released clips are like trailers. They are promotional material. Anything in them is considered fair game. Once released to the public, they cease being "spoilers" in my book. Sorry you feel it's spoilers, but that's they way I've always written news stories and that's the way I will continue to do so.

Icespark 08-31-2011 12:06 PM

Mon*Star?! Tigersharks?! An army of Thundertanks?! I can't wait to see this! I love the guest appearances, and it looks like more backstory will be revealed! This episode is going to be great! :D

Thundera 08-31-2011 01:34 PM

O MY THUNDERA! THIS IS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!!! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT! I NEED TO SEE THIS EPISODE TODAY!!!!!! Let's hope for spin off people, spin off!!

ejrussell 08-31-2011 03:00 PM

Lion-O goes into the Book of Omens and assumes the role of a long dead historical figure? Hmmm... Sounds like the writers are Brandon Sanderson fans! Trust me that is a good thing!

Blade Raider 08-31-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Moore (Post 13938)
Officially released clips are like trailers. They are promotional material. Anything in them is considered fair game. Once released to the public, they cease being "spoilers" in my book. Sorry you feel it's spoilers, but that's they way I've always written news stories and that's the way I will continue to do so.

Your news story is not in question here (they are well written), your TITLE is. My point is not everyone wants to see, read, or watch these previews. Just because you think it's "fair game" doesn't mean everyone else does to. When you put what many would consider spoilers in the title of the article you make it impossible for us to avoid it. Not everyone comes here for previews. Personally I came here today to check the toy forums, not get info on this week's episode, but there it is in the right column weather I want to see it or not "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." There is no place on this site that doesn't have that in the right column.

All I'm asking is out of common courtesy to those that consider such things spoilers, please keep them out of the titles. Just look at Balgus82's topic title, it reads "Legacy preview." That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't spoil anything for anyone that sees that title but tells you what it's about.

moondog 08-31-2011 03:23 PM

I dont see anything that looks like a silverhawk?

ejrussell 08-31-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moondog (Post 13972)
I dont see anything that looks like a silverhawk?

Mon-Star.

moondog 08-31-2011 03:41 PM

ya that is him but he is not a silverhawk himself

crackus 08-31-2011 03:55 PM

man I can't wait for this episode!!! give us silverhawks and tigersharks toys as well!!

LXL Guy 08-31-2011 03:56 PM

Nice to see some back story being implemented into the series.

Balgus82 08-31-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade Raider (Post 13968)
Your news story is not in question here (they are well written), your TITLE is. My point is not everyone wants to see, read, or watch these previews. Just because you think it's "fair game" doesn't mean everyone else does to. When you put what many would consider spoilers in the title of the article you make it impossible for us to avoid it. Not everyone comes here for previews. Personally I came here today to check the toy forums, not get info on this week's episode, but there it is in the right column weather I want to see it or not "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." There is no place on this site that doesn't have that in the right column.

All I'm asking is out of common courtesy to those that consider such things spoilers, please keep them out of the titles. Just look at Balgus82's topic title, it reads "Legacy preview." That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't spoil anything for anyone that sees that title but tells you what it's about.

When it comes down to it it's their site and if you don't even want the information provided by their publicity then it's your choice to come to this site or not. He's explained his position on the matter. They release previews every single week for the show. If you don't want to see them, then you might have to stop checking this site. Either way the episode itself isn't going to be about the Silverhawks and Tigersharks. They're cameos that go off the screen in 5 seconds. It's not a story spoiler.

Saint Phe 08-31-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Official trailers are not spoilers. Period. You could see that just watching television.

Joe Moore 08-31-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Honestly, the title is the most important part of the story. People only care about headlines, pics and videos. A descriptive and catching title like that will easily get more views than "Episode 7 Spoilers".

Joe Moore 08-31-2011 06:27 PM

Also, we got the next preview clip as well as other sites. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...nd-images-247/

Thundera 08-31-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Moore (Post 14026)
Also, we got the next preview clip as well as other sites. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...nd-images-247/

I am pumped!!! And might I add that I love how you run this site :D

Monkian 09-05-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundwave810 (Post 13923)
^YES, THESE!!

Dare I say, Thundercats is THE BEST remake of the 21st century!

I might have to agree with this. Definitely looking better and better. This is what imagination is all about.