Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #584
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has passed along a press release for their upcoming GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 BRAZIL II comic. This also ties into a contest:

And now… The Ultimate G.I. Joe versus Cobra Comic Contest!

We want to make sure every comic shop across the U.S. carries this amazing G.I. Joe versus Cobra offering and we want you to help. Best part? You can win a 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set!

Simply visit your favorite Comic shop(s) and ask them to order GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 MISSION BRAZIL II. Solicitation appears on page 298 of September Previews.

Whoever gets the MOST solicitations ordered at their comic shop* will receive a 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set. The owner of the comic shop with the highest number of orders will receive a signed 2011 – G.I. Joe versus Cobra and a complete set of 3 ¾ inch Adventure Team figures and vehicles.

Grand Prize – 2011 Mission Brazil II polybagged Figure set
Five (5) Runner up Prizes – G.I. Joe versus Cobra Signed Copy (Signed by Tim Seeley, Greg Sepelak, S. Trent Troop, Josh Perez and more!)

*For Contest Rules and Regulations please visit www.GIJoeclub.com

Check out the new cover by Tim Seeley and the rest of the press release after the jump.
Original Source: GI JOE VS COBRA SPECIAL #4 MISSION BRAZIL II - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote