Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #630
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Tonight brings us a very special announcement. HISS TANK.com will be holding the very first Board Member Meet Up! On Saturday October 8th 2011 we will be hosting a party at RED HOT & BLUE the world famous Memphis Bar-B-Que Bar and Restaurant. On location will be a Live Blues Band and our next special announcement…. Mark Cheng director of the upcoming G.I. Joe fan film “Operation Red Retrieval” will be on hand with cast and crew with a special Premiere Screening! Check out the Trailer below.

The party is free for all adults over 21 who wish to attend and will kick off at 8:00 PM till close. There will also be a special Mega Door Prize Give Away for one lucky board member - guest. The door prize will be a small collection of POC, ROC and 30th Anniversary figures and vehicles. If you plan on attending this event all we ask is that you PM me (DESTRO) via the boards to let us know you will be in attendance. If your looking to put a face to all of those board members you interact with, this is the perfect opportunity to come, and have a good time with friends. See you there!

RED HOT & BLUE
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Saturday, October 8th, 2011
Start Time 8PM to Close
Original Source: Official HISS TANK.com Board Member Meet Up! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote