Ramlak Rising : If anyone looked like a crazy person it would have been Lion-O
Song of the Petlars: Crazy killer?Where
Old Friends : Still dont see a sociopath
Journey to the Tower of Omens: nothing screaming psycho killer
Legacy: nope
Duelist and the Drifter: ...?
Berbils : nope
Into the Astral Plane: Not at all
Between Brothers: Tygra and Lion-O were BOTH being manipulated by the AP. Lion-O said as much after Tygra helped him out of the pit.
Little Tygra was a child. Children often do stuff and fail to realize the consequences of their actions until its to late. A sociopath would have left his brother down there to rot and NOT go get help and ADMIT it was he who put him down there.

Both Lion-O and Tygra remembered playing in the ruins . It was a shared memory.

The last theory sounds interesting, but I dont see any reason for us to support it. Sounds interesting though. Still dont see it as a betrayal, but I would find it interesting.

And if he didn't have strong feelings for Cheetara then why not make an illusion of Lion-O giving him the sword and thus the crown? If they go that route its obvious which one Tygra feels more strongly about.
The tone in which he talks in every episode is whats gives him away.Though it was a shared memory it was from tygra view point which is why lion-o was able to see that it was tygra who broke the branch. Thats why when the memory started tygra said "we know what happened lets move on" i guess he was trying to keep it a secret as only now the truth is uncovered. A a child he even says "if something happened to you out here no one would know" maybe he took lion-o there with the intent to kill him.And though he went back to claudis it is unknown why and its obvious he didn't tell the whole truth either. Tygra is a sociopath he has all the tendencies out in full view.
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote