Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #1133
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Everyone has insecurities or lack of self worth. If you bean rasied in a kingdom where everyone wants your brother to be king, I think would that produce more self doubt than not being a lion.

Tygra is a ladies man.

Only challenge tygra faced was not being able to be king. He had everything else. He had the women, people, and king.

That is why I said he his driven by his jealousy of the crown. That has happen through out history. Roal families fight for the throne. The core of tygra going after cheetara now is that he does not want to finish second to lion-o. He has shown this through out the series. If he was not jealous of the crown, the whole T/L/C woud have been different. He would not been jealous of lion-o, he would have been happy.
The only piece of evidence pointed towards him being a ladies man is one wink in the premier. Nothing else
Yet almost all of ITAP pointed to him being rather shy around a girl he likes.
Dude no matter what happens over the course of this series, Tygra had honest feelings for Cheetara. Episode 12 show cases this .
No matter if they break up in 14 , 24 or 54.

Tygra's motto is hard work. He said "..I only think people should be given what they earn". That is his drive.
I have not seen anything that suggest jealousy and anger are his drive.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote