Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #1147
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
But that is true and he turn out well.

Sorry, dont' hate him. You don't like anyone critizing him and you will go to the lenghts of hell to defend your agape love for tygra.

If anyone had insecurities, it would be lion-o. I would love to be in tygra's shoes.
I dont mind anyone criticizing him. Like I said he has his faults, its one of the reasons I like or like you said I loooooooove him. This is a discussion thread. Were discussing the show, I just happen to think...some of the discussion is a little out there. I have not been rude. Ive given evidence from both the show and interviews from the producers to help support my theories and help keep this discussion going back and forth.

I never said Lion-O doesn't have insecurities. Of coarse he does. Its pretty much Cheetara's que to speak up when ever Lion-O starts to feed into his insecurities. Lion-O feeling down and her having lines in an episode seem to go hand in hand

So yea, never said Lion-O wasn't insecure. I did say that Tygra was and I gave reasonable logic as to why I think he does.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote