Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #1493
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
And also if T/C does set in stone I already have a scenario for it:

Considering she is still with tygra after this, but she already knows lion-o (will happen I am sure)feelings. For example if Tygra and cheetara are siting in the campfire and then Lion-O comes around, he will excuse himself to allow cheetara and tygra their privacy, but cheetara will not except this she will go to lion-O and asked him sit together with them. These kind of scenes can go on from episodes to episodes until Tygra relizes that Cheetara and Lion-O are more compatible than him and Cheetara so eventually he will except it. Since Tygra is Logical when his mind is right, like in episode 6 where he told Lion-O to get the book first and not saving Cheetara, plus Tygra after episode 13 is effected by guilty feelings towards Lion-O. SO maybe the Lion-O/Cheetara road to hooking up or kiss we will get at the end of season 2. So From season 3 to 4 that's where the real Lion-o/Cheetara romance will start I think. Considering Jelenic's comment we will get more each episode of Lion-O/Cheetara thing.
I just don't see how L/C does not happen, unless they wanted to lose money and kill the franchise.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote